Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lincoln Navigator Lease Questions

124»

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    Frankie said:

kyfdx said:

Frankie said:

What are the latest leasing numbers for 2019 Navigator Reserve 4x4 MSRP $88,945

36-months / 15,000 miles
    36-months / 12,000 miles
    36-months / 10,000 miles

Any rebates or incentives?

What ZIP?
    Whoops, sorry I forgot to include that!

36/15
    5.70% and 58%
    $1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• C130HC130H Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2018
    Looking at a Reserve in the Denver area. Could you please get me the MF, residual, for a 2018 and 2019 Navigator Reserve, 36 months, 15,000 miles per year, Zip 80905. Thanks.

I’ve gotten them to $6100 off on a 2018 Reserve but I’m looking for more on an 18. I keep asking for the MF but they keep leaving that number off.
    C130H said:

Looking at a Reserve in the Denver area. Could you please get me the MF, residual, for a 2018 and 2019 Navigator Reserve, 36 months, 15,000 miles per year, Zip 80905. Thanks.

I’ve gotten them to $6100 off on a 2018 Reserve but I’m looking for more on an 18. I keep asking for the MF but they keep leaving that number off.

2019 - 5.70% and 58%; $1200 lease cash
    2018 - 1.70% and 51%; $1100 lease cash

Likely they are omitting the MF because they are marking it up. They think Navigator shoppers aren't price sensitive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

edited December 2018
    They are coming up with a monthly payment of $1423. MSRP of 92,165, 36 month, 15000 miles per year. Interest rate 2.79. I get the X Plan or whatever it is which is $5000 off so they are only adding the $1100 which isn’t much for an 18 model to me. Still higher than what I come up with.

C130H said:

They are coming up with a monthly payment of $1423. MSRP of 92,165, 36 month, 15000 miles per year. Interest rate 2.79. I get the X Plan or whatever it is which is $5000 off so they are only adding the $1100 which isn’t much for an 18 model to me. Still higher than what I come up with.

That is an awful big payment for a car that stickers at $92K.

The marked up MF/APR doesn't help, nor does the small discount.

Do you have other dealers you can check with?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Yes, I actually live near Houston but work in Denver a lot. This particular Denver area dealer had 3 18’s left with two in the color my wife wants. She prefers the Russett interior as her first choice but I haven’t found one yet equipped the way we want it. My local dealer has quite a few Navigators but they seem to order most all of them with the second row pass through or bench seat, we want the console. They also have several in colors we don’t want. I’ll buy one anywhere for the right deal and just fly in to get it. Local dealer isn’t interested in helping me find one either, they want me to order one but so far they aren’t willing to negotiate.
    C130H said:

Yes, I actually live near Houston but work in Denver a lot. This particular Denver area dealer had 3 18’s left with two in the color my wife wants. She prefers the Russett interior as her first choice but I haven’t found one yet equipped the way we want it. My local dealer has quite a few Navigators but they seem to order most all of them with the second row pass through or bench seat, we want the console. They also have several in colors we don’t want. I’ll buy one anywhere for the right deal and just fly in to get it. Local dealer isn’t interested in helping me find one either, they want me to order one but so far they aren’t willing to negotiate.

Ugh. This is a price point where one should get exactly what one wants, not just pick something from the dealer inventory.

Are you talking about Landmark on Broadway, by chance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited December 2018
    Michaell said:

C130H said:

Ugh. This is a price point where one should get exactly what one wants, not just pick something from the dealer inventory.

Are you talking about Landmark on Broadway, by chance?
    This dealer is Phil Long, down in Colorado Springs. My wife’s likes the tan interior but would choose the Russett first. I’ve found the white/Russett with the options but it’s the extended version and she does not want the long one. I’ll keep looking, her lease isn’t up on her X5 until middle of February. Appreciate your help.
    I’m still not getting anyone offering any deals on 18’s. I thought for sure some dealers would want to negotiate some on 18’s but that hasn’t been the case. Anyone else have any luck?
    C130H said:

I’m still not getting anyone offering any deals on 18’s. I thought for sure some dealers would want to negotiate some on 18’s but that hasn’t been the case. Anyone else have any luck?

Given the lack of activity in this thread, I don't think you should expect an answer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited January 2019
    Michaell said:

C130H said:

Given the lack of activity in this thread, I don't think you should expect an answer.
    True. I’m finding out dealers are telling me they have the one I call about in stock and when I show up a couple hours later they tell me they “just sold it”. Third time now, all on a weekday. I was trying to work a deal on an 18 in Dallas and kept asking for photos, for some reason none were posted online. Sales guy kept telling me he was sending them for three days then finally told me this particular Navigator wasn’t available but he had some similar ones. Hoping some better incentives come out this week.
  • melteyemelteye Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2019
    If you're open to finding one anywhere, call the Lincoln concierge. Tell them the color combo and option(s) you want and they'll get you a list of 10-15 on-lot Navi's within 24 hours, complete with window stickers in a zipped file. They did that for me and it helped immensely as I wanted a combo of specific options.

From there, you should be able to get X plan on an '18 at this point. With the add'l lease cash, it's the right time to move quickly. Just be clear on the phone, "get me X plan pricing at this MF and I'll put a deposit and sign papers via FedEx tomorrow."

Edit: I'm in Dallas too, none of the dealers here wanted to give me X plan. I had a SoCal dealer get me what I wanted at plan and no hassles/BS.
    edited January 2019
    melteye said:

If you're open to finding one anywhere, call the Lincoln concierge. Tell them the color combo and option(s) you want and they'll get you a list of 10-15 on-lot Navi's within 24 hours, complete with window stickers in a zipped file. They did that for me and it helped immensely as I wanted a combo of specific options.

From there, you should be able to get X plan on an '18 at this point. With the add'l lease cash, it's the right time to move quickly. Just be clear on the phone, "get me X plan pricing at this MF and I'll put a deposit and sign papers via FedEx tomorrow."

Edit: I'm in Dallas too, none of the dealers here wanted to give me X plan. I had a SoCal dealer get me what I wanted at plan and no hassles/BS.

Did you get it shipped or fly out and get it? I work for an airline so I have no issue buying one anywhere and just driving it back. I've bought a few vehicles out of town. Are there any new incentives out since the last ones ended yesterday? I was told maybe the 3rd or 4th there might be new ones, or possibly no incentives at all. Most dealers didn't even offer the $1100 incentive until I brought it up.
    I got it shipped (at my expense) because I didn't have time to drive it back a few weeks ago. I don't think there are any new incentives, but check out the '18 lease thread. I believe the mod said lease deals have ended on '18s too, so if you're still trying to hunt one down, you'd be well served to act quick.

Otherwise, you can price/build a '19 and see where that puts you after X plan pricing. The residual increase partially offsets the MF increase, so you might end up being just slightly higher per month, without the hassle of shipping/driving one from out of state.
    edited January 2019
    Thanks, found a 2019 Reserve, black with russett interior, that a local dealer (50 miles away) had just gotten in. Picked it up today. Dealer honored X Plan and base money factor, zero markup. I did a 39 month lease with zero down. 39 month lease was about $50 cheaper per month than the 36 month lease even though MF was just a little bit higher and 57% vs. 58% residual.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    C130H said:

Thanks, found a 2019 Reserve, black with russett interior, that a local dealer (50 miles away) had just gotten in. Picked it up today. Dealer honored X Plan and base money factor, zero markup. I did a 39 month lease with zero down. 39 month lease was about $50 cheaper per month than the 36 month lease even though MF was just a little bit higher and 57% vs. 58% residual.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

C130H said:

Awesome, congrats! Having been with BMW for years and, now with an M6 in the garage, every time we get in the car, we're impressed with the interior Lincoln has executed. Just did a 12 hr drive yesterday and didn't feel tired at all...loving it. Enjoy your ride!
    melteye said:

C130H said:

Awesome, congrats! Having been with BMW for years and, now with an M6 in the garage, every time we get in the car, we're impressed with the interior Lincoln has executed. Just did a 12 hr drive yesterday and didn't feel tired at all...loving it. Enjoy your ride!
    Thanks, BMW has some nice seats but I believe Lincoln has them beat. I bet that M6 is fun to drive! My wife has been happy with her X5 and we've not had any trouble with it at all. Her X5 is a 2016 and definitely outdated but the new ones are much improved. We came close to getting in another X5 and glad we didn't.

Like you said the Lincoln interior is very comfortable, looking forward to a long road trip in it.
  • flakedsvtflakedsvt Member Posts: 7

Can I have the residual value and MF for a 2023 navigator reserve RWD 36/10 and 24/10 please? Zip code 75093

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    flakedsvt said:

Can I have the residual value and MF for a 2023 navigator reserve RWD 36/10 and 24/10 please? Zip code 75093

5.28% APR and 61% residual
    7.18% APR and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator