Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Pacifica Hybrid limited leasing questions

songshansongshan Member Posts: 102
edited September 2018 in Chrysler
Hello, may I have the RV, MF, and incentives for 2018 Pacifica hybrid, 36/10K or 36/12K, limited trim, zip code 77584.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    songshan said:

Hello, may I have the RV, MF, and incentives for 2018 Pacifica hybrid, 36/10K or 36/12K, limited trim, zip code 77584.

Thanks a lot.

No lease support for the Hybrid

Standard MF
    45%/44% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• songshansongshan Member Posts: 102
    kyfdx said:

songshan said:

Thanks a lot.

Standard MF
    45%/44% residual
    Hi, is there any change in Oct? What is standard MF?
    Thanks a lot.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268
    songshan said:

kyfdx said:

songshan said:

Thanks a lot.

Standard MF
    45%/44% residual
    Hi, is there any change in Oct? What is standard MF?
    Thanks a lot.
    No change for October

Standard MF varies by month, usually in the range from .00200 to .00250

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• romanbwayromanbway Member Posts: 12
    Do you have the lease numbers for 36/10k on 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid LIMITED for NJ 07604 ?
    Thank you very much.
    romanbway said:

Do you have the lease numbers for 36/10k on 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid LIMITED for NJ 07604 ?
    Thank you very much.

Standard MF and 44% residual
    No incentive info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ginginha1ginginha1 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, please provide Jan 19 MF and RV for 2018 and 2019 Pacifica Hybrids at 36/10k in San Diego 92101. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268
    ginginha1 said:

Hello, please provide Jan 19 MF and RV for 2018 and 2019 Pacifica Hybrids at 36/10k in San Diego 92101. Thank you.

What trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thanks for the response. Actually, we're now in Feb and I need 12k miles on a Limited.
    ginginha1 said:

Thanks for the response. Actually, we're now in Feb and I need 12k miles on a Limited.

2018: Standard MF and 42% residual
    2019: Standard MF and 45% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm not familiar with the term Standard MF. Is that a money factor that doesn't change by month? What should I expect the number to be?
    kyfdx said:

ginginha1 said:

ginginha1 said:

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm not familiar with the term Standard MF. Is that a money factor that doesn't change by month? What should I expect the number to be?

kyfdx said:

ginginha1 said:

Standard = not incentivized.

It varies by model and changes. We don't know the current standard money factor, but it's likely to be in the .00220-.00250 range. (high).

It's possible that Chrysler dealers have access to other programs for the Hybrid from USBank or Ally, but we don't have those numbers. As you can see, the Chrysler Capital numbers are terrible.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Perfect, thanks for the clarification. I was quoted .0029 today, which I assumed was marked up. Should I expect an acquisition fee?
    kyfdx said:

ginginha1 said:

kyfdx said:

ginginha1 said:

It varies by model and changes. We don't know the current standard money factor, but it's likely to be in the .00220-.00250 range. (high).

It's possible that Chrysler dealers have access to other programs for the Hybrid from USBank or Ally, but we don't have those numbers. As you can see, the Chrysler Capital numbers are terrible.
    ginginha1 said:

Perfect, thanks for the clarification. I was quoted .0029 today, which I assumed was marked up. Should I expect an acquisition fee?

kyfdx said:

ginginha1 said:

kyfdx said:

ginginha1 said:

I'd guess that is marked up, but not knowing the actual number, or the bank, I couldn't say for sure.
    Yes, every bank has an acquisition fee. $595 for Chrysler Capital

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

They claim it's not marked up -- I asked. I've had other leases where the acquisition fee was waived, but I can confirm the $595 from Chrysler. Thanks for the help.
    kyfdx said:

ginginha1 said:

kyfdx said:

ginginha1 said:

kyfdx said:

ginginha1 said:

I'd guess that is marked up, but not knowing the actual number, or the bank, I couldn't say for sure.
    Yes, every bank has an acquisition fee. $595 for Chrysler Capital