Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Mercedes Benz E300 lease in Houston, TX area

krana786krana786 Posts: 14
edited July 18 in Mercedes-Benz
Can I please get the MF, RV and any rebates / incentives / loyalty credits for a 2019 E300 zip 77082. If I lease a loaner will the price change. Looking for 12K miles 36 months lease. What will a good price per month for E300.

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    krana786 said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV and any rebates / incentives / loyalty credits for a 2019 E300 zip 77082. If I lease a loaner will the price change. Looking for 12K miles 36 months lease. What will a good price per month for E300.

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • krana786krana786 Posts: 14
    RWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    krana786 said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV and any rebates / incentives / loyalty credits for a 2019 E300 zip 77082. If I lease a loaner will the price change. Looking for 12K miles 36 months lease. What will a good price per month for E300.

    krana786 said:

    RWD

    .00132 MF and 56% residual
    $3000 incentive

    A loaner will have a lower residual, but hopefully, a lot lower selling price, as well.
    If it doesn't have a lower payment, then no point in leasing a loaner.

    I can't give you a monthly payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • krana786krana786 Posts: 14
    Can you please let me know what is $3000 incentive for? How do I ask dealer to give me incentive of 3000.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    krana786 said:

    Can you please let me know what is $3000 incentive for? How do I ask dealer to give me incentive of 3000.

    It is a Mercedes to dealer incentive.

    Use that knowledge to negotiate a lower selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • krana786krana786 Posts: 14
    Got the below offer on a 2019 E300 RWD loaner car with 7600 miles on it 12K miles 36 months lease, please let me know if it is a good deal or not in TX 77082.
    MSRP $62690
    Sale Price $49991 (20.5% discount)
    Rebate 3000 - they said if take the rebate it won't be dealer certified but will still have warranty
    Res 55%
    MF .00132
    Adj cap cost $49,875.94
    Down payment $1500
    Tax $2936.94 (TX sales tax 6.5%)
    Acq fee $1095
    Reg fee $353

    Monthly payment $563.17

    I am looking the monthly payment to be $500. How can I negotiate better in this deal.

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    krana786 said:

    Got the below offer on a 2019 E300 RWD loaner car with 7600 miles on it 12K miles 36 months lease, please let me know if it is a good deal or not in TX 77082.
    MSRP $62690
    Sale Price $49991 (20.5% discount)
    Rebate 3000 - they said if take the rebate it won't be dealer certified but will still have warranty
    Res 55%
    MF .00132
    Adj cap cost $49,875.94
    Down payment $1500
    Tax $2936.94 (TX sales tax 6.5%)
    Acq fee $1095
    Reg fee $353

    Monthly payment $563.17

    I am looking the monthly payment to be $500. How can I negotiate better in this deal.

    Thanks.

    You need another $2000 off the selling price, roughly. Not sure you can achieve that, with where the dealer is, already.

    Acquisition fee is marked up from $795.

    Taxes hurt every lease deal in TX.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • krana786krana786 Posts: 14
    Thanks I will try to negotiate the selling price. what about the down payment 1500 (it covers first payment). I don't want to pay anything down.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    krana786 said:

    Thanks I will try to negotiate the selling price. what about the down payment 1500 (it covers first payment). I don't want to pay anything down.

    You can control the terms of the deal.

    We recommend you pay the first payment and registration costs only, at signing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • krana786krana786 Posts: 14
    Is there any additional discount if I setup auto payment of the lease or it does not matter.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    krana786 said:

    Is there any additional discount if I setup auto payment of the lease or it does not matter.

    We think MB discontinued the auto-pay discount a year or two ago.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • krana786krana786 Posts: 14
    Signed the lease with 500/month 12K miles 36 months E300 7800 miles loaner car . First month payment + reg fees as down payment in TX 77082. Is this a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    krana786 said:

    Signed the lease with 500/month 12K miles 36 months E300 7800 miles loaner car . First month payment + reg fees as down payment in TX 77082. Is this a good deal?

    Good payment, for Texas.

    Congrats, and thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RonkRonk Posts: 4
    hello, when will the august lease numbers post for an E300 AWD?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,413
    Ronk said:

    hello, when will the august lease numbers post for an E300 AWD?

    We have them.

    What ZIP code?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RonkRonk Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    Ronk said:

    hello, when will the august lease numbers post for an E300 AWD?

    We have them.

    What ZIP code?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    sorry
    02888
    36/10k
    36/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,855
    Ronk said:

    Michaell said:

    Ronk said:

    hello, when will the august lease numbers post for an E300 AWD?

    We have them.

    What ZIP code?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    sorry
    02888
    36/10k
    36/12k
    36/12
    .00100 MF and 55% residual
    $3000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.