Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

MF and Resid for Audi Q8 in zip 80207.

HuzeyHuzey Member Posts: 24
edited August 2020 in Audi
Premium plus 36 months and 7500 miles with Audi Care. Thank you
Tagged:

Best Answers

• HuzeyHuzey Member Posts: 24
    Answer ✓
    Thank you

Answers

Michaell - thank you very much for the quick reply, very helpful. Another question if I may. So when dealers play with higher MFs, say .00148 and .00158 as examples, and RVs ranging from 53% to 57% respectively, they are just playing their numbers to make the deal more favorable to them correct? Thanks again for your perspective.

Also when you reference “no incentives” what exactly do you mean in that context?
    Kyfdx - thanks for your insight. My current experience is a different with two Audi dealers in Colorado. Same car and trim Audi Q8 premium plus, Sline/Sline+, one has MSRP of 80,550 the other 80,915. Both dealers lease offers are 36 months and 7500 miles. $88550 - MF .00147, RV 53%; $80915 - MF .00158, RV 57%. Based on your insight and experience do I respond with, I want and RV of 56% and MF.00107?

Also - both dealers are offering and the Audi Costco member 10% off + I qualify for the $1K additional Audi loyalty disc so total of +-$9K off the respective MSRPs. Hope that additional context helps and thanks again for your insight.
    KFYDX- Thank you again for your insight.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,029
    Huzey said:

KFYDX- Thank you again for your insight.

Which dealer(s) are you working with?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Prestige and Ft Collins. Your thoughts?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,029
    Huzey said:

Prestige and Ft Collins. Your thoughts?

I have a friend who has bought a couple of Audis from Prestige; he's had a good experience there. No feedback on the dealer in FoCo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell - one more MF and RV please if I may. 2020 Audi Q7 55 Prestige. 36mo/7500miles. Trying to keep my options open in case the Q8s don’t work out. Thanks again.
    Sorry forgot zip 80207