Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Audi E-Tron Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• fojakerfojaker Member Posts: 16
    One more quote I'm debating on. This one seems decent as well for a longer term and a few more options on the vehicle. Thoughts? Seem heavily discounted.

MSRP: $ 78.370
    Selling Price: $57,454
    Money Factor: ..001833
    Residual: $39,185
    Acquisition Fee: $895
    Illinois Doc Fee: $300
    DMV Registration: $600
    Sales Tax: $2692.95
    Miles Per Year: 7,500
    Term: 36
    Payment: $698
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,084
    fojaker said:

One more quote I'm debating on. This one seems decent as well for a longer term and a few more options on the vehicle. Thoughts? Seem heavily discounted.

MSRP: $ 78.370
    Selling Price: $57,454
    Money Factor: ..001833
    Residual: $39,185
    Acquisition Fee: $895
    Illinois Doc Fee: $300
    DMV Registration: $600
    Sales Tax: $2692.95
    Miles Per Year: 7,500
    Term: 36
    Payment: $698

The MF is marked up on both of those quotes. I'd work hard for the base MF of .00173.

How much is due at signing with each of these?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• fojakerfojaker Member Posts: 16
    $5,000 total out of pocket due at signing for both. Completed a credit app, so I'll push for the lower MF. Thanks for the tip.
  • romanbwayromanbway Member Posts: 12
    Hi. Can you provide the numbers for E-Tron Prestige 36/10 for NJ 07075.
    Thanks so much.
  • quattroquattro Member Posts: 107
    edited August 2020
    Glad to report back I leased a Prestige today with the following terms:
    16k off 84.5k MSRP + 7500 lease cash. (would be interested to know what others are getting)
    0 down. Drive off with first month pmt, registration, doc and acquisition fees.
    36/12k for $786 + tax.
    Dealer tried to pad up the MF after agreeing on price. Thanks to you guys I said not so fast to the dealer. Dealer caught red handed and agreed to take MF back down to 0.00173.
    Michaell and kyfdx, thanks again for making everyone smart and informed shopper.
    romanbway said:

Hi. Can you provide the numbers for E-Tron Prestige 36/10 for NJ 07075.
    Thanks so much.

.00173 and 47%
    $7500 lease cash
    $9250 dealer marketing allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

quattro said:

16k off 84.5k MSRP + 7500 lease cash. (would be interested to know what others are getting)
    36/12k for 860.67 + tax.
    Dealer tried to pad up the MF after agreeing on price. Thanks to you guys I said not so fast to the dealer. Dealer caught red handed and agreed to take MF back down to 0.00173.
    Michaell and kyfdx, thanks again for making everyone smart and informed shopper.

Congrats!

Thanks for the report.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

quattro said:

36/12k for 860.67 + tax.

Congrats!

Thanks for the report.

Oops. Should be $786 + tax. $860 already includes tax.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    quattro said:

Michaell said:

quattro said:

36/12k for 860.67 + tax.

Congrats!

Thanks for the report.

Oops. Should be $786 + tax. $860 already includes tax.
    Even better!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• MeTomMeTom Member Posts: 18
    Thanks for the help on here! I'm about to wrap up and take delivery of my E-tron later today. The info on this forum has been invaluable. Here are the deets:

Buying from Socal and having it shipped to me in Washington State.

2019 Audi E-tron Premium Plus 24 month/7,500 miles
    MSRP: 79,035
    Sales Price: $61,023 (Includes Costco, Marketing Allowance + 3.3% additional dealer discount)
    Additional rebate: $7,500 EV
    Residual: 57%
    MF: .00128 (After 9 security deposits)
    DAS: $6,444.37 (Includes 5,175 in Security Deposit + First Months, Dealer Fees, taxes, Acquisition fee).
    Monthly payment (pre-tax): $517.66

Few other things:
    1) If I move my Acquisition fee of $895 as money due at signing, my monthly payment becomes $479.
    2) I did not have audi loyalty. If I had loyalty, My monthly payment would have been under $450 a month.
    MeTom said:

Thanks for the help on here! I'm about to wrap up and take delivery of my E-tron later today. The info on this forum has been invaluable. Here are the deets:

Buying from Socal and having it shipped to me in Washington State.

2019 Audi E-tron Premium Plus 24 month/7,500 miles
    MSRP: 79,035
    Sales Price: $61,023 (Includes Costco, Marketing Allowance + 3.3% additional dealer discount)
    Additional rebate: $7,500 EV
    Residual: 57%
    MF: .00128 (After 9 security deposits)
    DAS: $6,444.37 (Includes 5,175 in Security Deposit + First Months, Dealer Fees, taxes, Acquisition fee).
    Monthly payment (pre-tax): $517.66

Few other things:
    1) If I move my Acquisition fee of $895 as money due at signing, my monthly payment becomes $479.
    2) I did not have audi loyalty. If I had loyalty, My monthly payment would have been under $450 a month.

Congrats! That's a great deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• OlbywanOlbywan Member Posts: 9
    Hey All,
    Requesting the MF, RV, and all incentives on the 2019 e-tron Prestige and Prestige+ for a 36/12 in 91362. It is between this and a Telluride for us (can’t walk away from a car like this if the value is through the roof, which it seems to be!) Thanks as always for all your guidance!!!
  • supakimcheesupakimchee Member Posts: 20
    Hi looking for RV, MF, and incentives for a 2019 e-tron prestige 36/10k in 91384.

Thanks
    Olbywan said:

Hey All,
    Requesting the MF, RV, and all incentives on the 2019 e-tron Prestige and Prestige+ for a 36/12 in 91362. It is between this and a Telluride for us (can’t walk away from a car like this if the value is through the roof, which it seems to be!) Thanks as always for all your guidance!!!

.00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash
    Prem + - 48% and $7500 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 46% residual and $9500 dealer marketing allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi looking for RV, MF, and incentives for a 2019 e-tron prestige 36/10k in 91384.

Thanks

.00173 and 47%
    $7500 lease cash
    $9500 dealer marketing allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bay_105bay_105 Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2020
    Hello, I am looking at a 2019 etron prestige...

MSRP- 84960
    Cap cost- 68911
    MF- .00199
    12k miles
    36 month
    Residual- 39081
    $0 out of pocket
    $985 including tax.. zip code is 95758 seems high.
    Any thoughts?
    bay_105 said:

MSRP- 84960
    Cap cost- 68911
    MF- .00199
    12k miles
    36 month
    Residual- 39081
    $0 out of pocket
    Any thoughts?

MF is marked up from .00173.
    With $17K of incentives, you are not getting much of a discount from sticker.

That's where you make your biggest gain.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

bay_105 said:

MSRP- 84960
    Cap cost- 68911
    MF- .00199
    12k miles
    36 month
    Residual- 39081
    $0 out of pocket
    Any thoughts?

Can I ask what that means? Haven’t reallly leases before.. thank you.
    bay_105 said:

Michaell said:

bay_105 said:

MSRP- 84960
    Cap cost- 68911
    MF- .00199
    12k miles
    36 month
    Residual- 39081
    $0 out of pocket
    Any thoughts?

Use this link to help make sense of all the jargon and numbers:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nanbakatnanbakat Member Posts: 20
    Hi

Can I get lease numbers for August and dealer allowance for zip code 75254?

36/10
    36/12

For Premium+ and for Prestige.

I'm looking to see if I can swing a deal today since it's the end of the month.

Thank you.

Michaell said:

bay_105 said:

Michaell said:

bay_105 said:

MSRP- 84960
    Cap cost- 68911
    MF- .00199
    12k miles
    36 month
    Residual- 39081
    $0 out of pocket
    Any thoughts?

Thank you! That was very helpful. Can I ask what you would try to ask for (since end of the month) to make my numbers a better deal? Thanks in advance!
    Costco runs until next month so no hurry there. It's unclear if lease support will continue through next month and so dealers may have their backs up against the wall if lease support runs out on this model. However, I think (personal opinion) that since Costco promotion runs until September that lease support will likely continue concurrently with that promotion.

If you are a Costco member you need to apply 10% off of MSRP BEFORE incentives and shoot for base money factor assuming you are top tier. To get the best deals that we've seen you need to put together an incentive package that will trim off close to 1/3 the MSRP price of the vehicle.
    nanbakat said:

Costco runs until next month so no hurry there. It's unclear if lease support will continue through next month and so dealers may have their backs up against the wall if lease support runs out on this model. However, I think (personal opinion) that since Costco promotion runs until September that lease support will likely continue concurrently with that promotion.

If you are a Costco member you need to apply 10% off of MSRP BEFORE incentives and shoot for base money factor assuming you are top tier. To get the best deals that we've seen you need to put together an incentive package that will trim off close to 1/3 the MSRP price of the vehicle.

Thank you! Where do you apply for the Costco deal?
    First of all you need to have been a Costco member for at least 90 days. So no running out and joining just to get the car deal.

Assuming you are a member you need to go to Costco Auto Program (google it) and then there should be a banner about the Audi sales event. You enter your Costco number and fill out some forms to generate a Costco code that you present to your dealer. In theory, the dealer should sell the car at 10% off MSRP. 8% is paid by the dealer and 2% is paid by Audi. If you're savvy, that's your starting point for negotiations so that you can add the incentives to your deal *AFTER* the Costco MSRP haircut.
    nanbakat said:

First of all you need to have been a Costco member for at least 90 days. So no running out and joining just to get the car deal.

Assuming you are a member you need to go to Costco Auto Program (google it) and then there should be a banner about the Audi sales event. You enter your Costco number and fill out some forms to generate a Costco code that you present to your dealer. In theory, the dealer should sell the car at 10% off MSRP. 8% is paid by the dealer and 2% is paid by Audi. If you're savvy, that's your starting point for negotiations so that you can add the incentives to your deal *AFTER* the Costco MSRP haircut.

Thanks! I’ll try this. Been a Costco executive member for over 15 years.. :)
    nanbakat said:

Hi

36/10
    36/12

Thank you.

36/12
    .00173 MF
    $7500 lease cash

P+ - 48% and $7000 dealer marketing allowance
    Prest - 46% and $9000

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

bay_105 said:

Michaell said:

bay_105 said:

Michaell said:

bay_105 said:

MSRP- 84960
    Cap cost- 68911
    MF- .00199
    12k miles
    36 month
    Residual- 39081
    $0 out of pocket
    Any thoughts?

Thank you! That was very helpful. Can I ask what you would try to ask for (since end of the month) to make my numbers a better deal? Thanks in advance!
    Lower price is always better.

And, if you have the cash, you can use multiple security deposits to buy down the MF rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited August 2020
    Hey All,
    Wanted to run these numbers by to see if there is any wiggle room, dealership seems to act like it’s a take it now or walk away, but somehow the numbers don’t add up this way in Leasehakr, so would appreciate any guidance on what I’m missing.

36/12
    83,835 MSRP (Prestige)
    10% Costco Loyalty + 9500 Rebates gets me to:
    Sell price: 67,500
    7500 lease cash + 2k down + 895 aquisition fee
    MR: .00173
    RV: 46%
    Monthly: 622 + tax

Additionally, the dealer will not let me put down any MSD’s, which is why I decided to put down 2k to reduce cap cost/monthly.

I feel like I can push for a little lower sell price and have no idea how they landed on that monthly, but seems juicy.
    Olbywan said:

Hey All,
    Wanted to run these numbers by to see if there is any wiggle room, dealership seems to act like it’s a take it now or walk away, but somehow the numbers don’t add up this way in Leasehakr, so would appreciate any guidance on what I’m missing.

36/12
    83,835 MSRP (Prestige)

Additionally, the dealer will not let me put down any MSD’s, which is why I decided to put down 2k to reduce cap cost/monthly.

I feel like I can push for a little lower sell price and have no idea how they landed on that monthly, but seems juicy.

Remember that not all of the $2K will be used to reduce the cap cost - the first payment has to come out of that.

Any particular reason why they won't let you use MSDs?

Have you shopped multiple dealers?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited August 2020
    Michaell said:

Olbywan said:

Hey All,

36/12
    83,835 MSRP (Prestige)

Remember that not all of the $2K will be used to reduce the cap cost - the first payment has to come out of that.

Any particular reason why they won't let you use MSDs?

Have you shopped multiple dealers?
    Ahh, good to know on the down payment going to first month, etc. I’ve shopped 2 dealers but I’m about to call a third with a larger inventory of e-trons as I may have more leverage there on the MSDs.

They said “MSDs aren’t worth the headache it puts us through, so we don’t do them here because it doesn’t lower the cost enough for us to have to go through that process.” I pushed back but they were non negotiable on this.

I still think there is room on selling price as if I calculate accurately, 67,500 is higher than if I were to get the 10% off MSRP (75,505) and the full 9500 marketing allowance. It would actually be 66,005 at full discount. This is what I’ll shoot for and keep all posted.

Thanks Michaell!

Olbywan said:

Hey All,

36/12
    83,835 MSRP (Prestige)

I have the same problem, started today at another dealership...
    MSRP- 85,195
    Cap cost- 59,676
    Residual- 39,189
    MF- .00173
    Drive off due - $2500
    Monthly payment - $799 including tax.. I’m at 7.75% tax where I live.

Any thoughts or input is welcomed and appreciated! This is all so new and confusing to me - as I don’t usually lease but with a electric car I wanted to try it since I don’t know if I will like it - long term.
    bay_105 said:

Olbywan said:

Hey All,

36/12
    83,835 MSRP (Prestige)

MSRP- 85,195
    Cap cost- 59,676
    Residual- 39,189
    MF- .00173
    Drive off due - $2500

Any thoughts or input is welcomed and appreciated! This is all so new and confusing to me - as I don’t usually lease but with a electric car I wanted to try it since I don’t know if I will like it - long term.
    At the very minimum, most Audi deals (that are in the Costco program) will offer you 10% off of MSRP. After that, you want to apply the Marketing Allowance and the EV Credit.

Regarding MSDs: Most Audi dealerships will let you do this. If you're going for 10% off w/ Costco, 9,500 marketing allowance and then 7,500 EV credit, you can easily find another dealer that can give you this with MSDs and 0 downpayment. I would definitely shop around.

I've been lucky enough to get a few dealers to give me an extra 3% discount ontop of Costco to give me a total discount of 13%. This took me 2 - 3 weeks of e-mails and dealer shopping.

• NGKGBNGKGB Member Posts: 56
    Hello. Can I get the September MF/RV/Incentives for the Prestige at 24/7500 miles in 92614. Thanks.
    edited August 2020
    Wow. I am seeing almost 20k off MSRP (before lease cash) reported on this forum. Is this correct? I thought Costco discount is not stackable on top of the $9500 marketing allowance. Doesn't the marketing allowance works more like a kick back to the dealer than an actual rebate to the customer like the EV credit.
  • ThugMDThugMD Member Posts: 8
    quattro said:

Wow. I am seeing almost 20k off MSRP (before lease cash) reported on this forum. Is this correct? I thought Costco discount is not stackable on top of the $9500 marketing allowance. Doesn't the marketing allowance works more like a kick back to the dealer than an actual rebate to the customer like the EV credit.

I’ve been pretty consultant getting close to 20% off. Some are giving that without the Costco incentive. I do know that those that participate with Costco get a 2% MSRP kickback.
  • erinzerinz Member Posts: 29
    This forum was incredibly helpful for me so wanted to share my numbers. I leased a prestige last month . 24/10 in SoCal.

Msrp- 84k
    Adj cap cost- 56k

I paid all fees up front and didn't roll anything into the lease. Drive offs included 10 MSD, 1st month and fees and taxes etc. no cash cap reduction contribution came from me. My monthly is 595 +tax.

I got Costco and 9500+7500 rebates/incentives plus 2.5% off from the dealer. Yes the discounts are all stackable. If a dealer won't let you use msd I would find someone else. If I had loyalty the deal would've been sweeter.
    Hi. Can you tell me if the numbers changed for September?

I was told by Sales manager that the 9000K dealer allowance is 8K nationally from Audi and an additional 1K from Audi for the Southern Region. So I guess the West Coast gets an additional bump to 1.5K which explains why the dealer allowance in California is 9500.

36/10
    36/12

Thank you.

36/12
    .00173 MF

Prest - 46% and $9000

ThugMD said:

quattro said:

I’ve been pretty consultant getting close to 20% off. Some are giving that without the Costco incentive. I do know that those that participate with Costco get a 2% MSRP kickback.
    At 20+ off + EV rebate the eTron is an incredible deal. I have had it for a few days now and it's a very nice ride. Too bad I saw the sale price info after I pulled the trigger. I think I am 4k off the best price :disappointed:

How does the dealer pull off 20k off MSRP. It's way below invoice? Audi must be providing additional incentives under the radar.

There used to be a separate forum on price paid but I don't see those any more. The final sale price was the only piece of critical info missing. Everyone, please keep reporting the deals you got to complete the puzzle.
    quattro said:

ThugMD said:

quattro said:

At 20+ off + EV rebate the eTron is an incredible deal. I have had it for a few days now and it's a very nice ride. Too bad I saw the sale price info after I pulled the trigger. I think I am 4k off the best price :disappointed:

How does the dealer pull off 20k off MSRP. It's way below invoice? Audi must be providing additional incentives under the radar.

There used to be a separate forum on price paid but I don't see those any more. The final sale price was the only piece of critical info missing. Everyone, please keep reporting the deals you got to complete the puzzle.
    It really does depend on the market. None of the dealers wanted to play ball in my state (Washington). I had to get mine from SoCal. I had so many aggressive offers from SoCal.
    Hi Michaell

Can you confirm if these August lease numbers are the same for the month of September for the South region (75254)?

36/12
    .00173 MF

Prest - 46% and $9000
  • calbear92calbear92 Member Posts: 49
    edited September 2020
    I think one has to be careful on the wording- if you want the best deal, you need to focus on the % off MSRP pre-incentive, buy rate MF with max MSDs, and not mix in rebates and dealer allowances. If I added in all the stacked discounts on my deals- I got 28.9% off.

In reality, I only got 12.4% pre-incentive MSRP on my 24/10k and 12.3% on my 36/10 (ie 2.4 and 2.3% negotiated on top of Costco (10%: $7500), Audi Lease Cash $7500, Dealer Marketing Allowance $7500 + Audi Loyalty $2000.

Anything above 12% off MSRP pre-incentive is considering icing on the cake.
    MeTom said:

It really does depend on the market. None of the dealers wanted to play ball in my state (Washington). I had to get mine from SoCal. I had so many aggressive offers from SoCal.

I'm in NorCal and usually dealers here are not as aggressive as SouthCal. Audi Beverly Hills had over 60+ eTron on the lot when I was looking last week. Should have spent some more time working out a deal with them. Ended up getting one locally to avoid the expense and hassle of having it shipped up state.
    quattro said:

MeTom said:

I'm in NorCal and usually dealers here are not as aggressive as SouthCal. Audi Beverly Hills had over 60+ eTron on the lot when I was looking last week. Should have spent some more time working out a deal with them. Ended up getting one locally to avoid the expense and hassle of having it shipped up state.
    Even with shipping, it was cheaper in SoCal.

I’m not done, tho. I’m looking for a second one. Will be trying to get a better deal for September.
    calbear92 said:

I think one has to be careful on the wording- if you want the best deal, you need to focus on the % off MSRP pre-incentive, buy rate MF with max MSDs, and not mix in rebates and dealer allowances. If I added in all the stacked discounts on my deals- I got 28.9% off.

In reality, I only got 12.4% pre-incentive MSRP on my 24/10k and 12.3% on my 36/10 (ie 2.4 and 2.3% negotiated on top of Costco (10%: $7500), Audi Lease Cash $7500, Dealer Marketing Allowance $7500 + Audi Loyalty $2000.

Anything above 12% off MSRP pre-incentive is considering icing on the cake.

The worst is when the dealers ask what ‘monthly payment’ I’m looking for. I always work off the sales price. I know what sale price I need to get to my monthly payment.
  • tiki_takatiki_taka Member Posts: 11
    Hello, could I please have Sept RV/MF/incentives for prestige and pp 24/10k zip 94040. Thank you.
  • solozoomsolozoom Member Posts: 5
    Hi. Please provide the September money factor, residual value, and incentives for Premium Plus and Prestige for 36mo/15K mi/yr in 91754. Thank you.
    bay_105 said:

Olbywan said:

Hey All,

36/12
    83,835 MSRP (Prestige)

MSRP- 85,195
    Cap cost- 59,676
    Residual- 39,189
    MF- .00173
    Drive off due - $2500

That seems like a reasonable cost, relative to MSRP

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

NGKGB said:

Hello. Can I get the September MF/RV/Incentives for the Prestige at 24/7500 miles in 92614. Thanks.

.00173 MF and 55% residual
    $7500 lease cash
    $9500 dealer market allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

quattro said:

Correct on the marketing allowance

No info on Costco

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

erinz said:

This forum was incredibly helpful for me so wanted to share my numbers. I leased a prestige last month . 24/10 in SoCal.

Msrp- 84k
    Adj cap cost- 56k

I paid all fees up front and didn't roll anything into the lease. Drive offs included 10 MSD, 1st month and fees and taxes etc. no cash cap reduction contribution came from me. My monthly is 595 +tax.

I got Costco and 9500+7500 rebates/incentives plus 2.5% off from the dealer. Yes the discounts are all stackable. If a dealer won't let you use msd I would find someone else. If I had loyalty the deal would've been sweeter.

Congrats! Thanks for the report. Great deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator