We have an updated look. Click here for information on how to manage your settings. If you run into any issues, please email [email protected]

2021 Dodge Durango Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
edited November 2020 in Dodge
Ask your 2021 Durango lease questions here! Get information about money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«134567

Comments

  • I guess I'll be the first! 2021 GT plus, fully loaded. Msrp is around $55k. Looking for a lease prices...36k/10mi, zip 11570. Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
    mls7714 said:

    I guess I'll be the first! 2021 GT plus, fully loaded. Msrp is around $55k. Looking for a lease prices...36k/10mi, zip 11570. Thank you!!

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    mls7714 said:

    I guess I'll be the first! 2021 GT plus, fully loaded. Msrp is around $55k. Looking for a lease prices...36k/10mi, zip 11570. Thank you!!

    RWD or AWD?
    Awd
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
    mls7714 said:

    Michaell said:

    mls7714 said:

    I guess I'll be the first! 2021 GT plus, fully loaded. Msrp is around $55k. Looking for a lease prices...36k/10mi, zip 11570. Thank you!!

    RWD or AWD?
    Awd
    .00002 and 56%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you!
  • HeliaxHeliax SCPosts: 3
    Any #'s in for 2021 Durango SRT & 2021 Durango SRT Hellcat? 36/10 29732. I know order banks just opened for hellcat today, unsure about regular SRT. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
    Heliax said:

    Any #'s in for 2021 Durango SRT & 2021 Durango SRT Hellcat? 36/10 29732. I know order banks just opened for hellcat today, unsure about regular SRT. Thank you.

    SRT - .00015 and 53%; $750 incentives

    No programs yet for the Durango HC

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi. Looking for lease numbers for
    2021 Dodge Durango GT plus AWD
    Preferred and blacktop package
    36 months/10k miles
    08753
    Any dealer cash/incentives?
    Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
    niclaf77 said:

    Hi. Looking for lease numbers for
    2021 Dodge Durango GT plus AWD
    Preferred and blacktop package
    36 months/10k miles
    08753
    Any dealer cash/incentives?
    Thanks so much!

    .00002 and 56%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    Looking for the MF and RV for a 2021 Dodge Durango R/T AWD.

    36/10 and 98122.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
    domidod said:

    Hello,

    Looking for the MF and RV for a 2021 Dodge Durango R/T AWD.

    36/10 and 98122.

    Thank you!

    .00015 and 57%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    Looking for lease numbers on an R/T AWD
    Tow N Go and Blacktop.
    36 or 39/12
    10467

    Thanks!!

  • Hi, looking for MF and RV for RT blacktop AWD, 36/12 zip code 44646
    Thank You!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,779

    Hello,

    Looking for lease numbers on an R/T AWD
    Tow N Go and Blacktop.
    36 or 39/12
    10467

    Thanks!!

    36/12
    .00015 MF and 56% residual
    $1250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,779

    Hi, looking for MF and RV for RT blacktop AWD, 36/12 zip code 44646
    Thank You!

    .00015 MF and 56% residual
    $1250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi All - Hoping to get some info on MF, RV and any incentives for 2021 Dodge Durango GT AWD (Packages: Blacktop, 2BE and Premium Group 1)
    Term: 36/12
    Area code: 07728

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
    Jester37 said:

    Hi All - Hoping to get some info on MF, RV and any incentives for 2021 Dodge Durango GT AWD (Packages: Blacktop, 2BE and Premium Group 1)
    Term: 36/12
    Area code: 07728

    Thanks!!

    .00121 and 59%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hey All - Looking for MF/RV and incentives on:
    -Durango GT Plus RWD 36/10
    -Durango RT RWD 36/10
    34638

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,779
    msdyevt said:

    Hey All - Looking for MF/RV and incentives on:
    -Durango GT Plus RWD 36/10
    -Durango RT RWD 36/10
    34638

    Thanks!

    .00019 MF and 55% residual
    .00009 MF and 55% residual

    $1250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Everyone,
    Can you please provide lease numbers 36 months, 12k/year on a 21 Durango SRT, zip code 10605?

    Thank you,
    Steve
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,779
    stevern said:

    Hi Everyone,
    Can you please provide lease numbers 36 months, 12k/year on a 21 Durango SRT, zip code 10605?

    Thank you,
    Steve

    .00015 MF and 52% residual
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hey All - Looking for MF/RV and incentives on:
    -Durango GT Plus RWD 36/10
    -Durango RT RWD 36/10
    34638

    Thanks!
    kyfdx said:

    msdyevt said:

    Hey All - Looking for MF/RV and incentives on:
    -Durango GT Plus RWD 36/10
    -Durango RT RWD 36/10
    34638

    Thanks!

    .00019 MF and 55% residual
    .00009 MF and 55% residual

    $1250 incentive
    .00009?! That's pretty good for a durango.
  • Hello:
    Can I please have updated December numbers for the
    2021 Dodge Durango GT AWD
    with blacktop package
    36 months/10k miles
    08753
    Any dealer cash/incentives?
    Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,779
    niclaf77 said:

    Hello:
    Can I please have updated December numbers for the
    2021 Dodge Durango GT AWD
    with blacktop package
    36 months/10k miles
    08753
    Any dealer cash/incentives?
    Thanks so much!

    .00121 MF and 60% residual
    $1250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Reedschmidt93Reedschmidt93 WisconsinPosts: 5
    edited December 2020
    I'm looking for the MV , RV, and any incentives for a 2021 dodge durango awd and rwd gt . 36 mo/ 12k zip code 53406
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,779

    I'm looking for the MV , RV, and any incentives for a 2021 dodge durango awd and rwd gt . 36 mo/ 12k zip code 53406

    AWD: .00121 MF and 59% residual
    RWD: .00147 MF and 58% residual

    $1250 incentive


    Shopping for a RWD SUV in Wisconsin?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djs123djs123 Posts: 25
    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for GT plus AWD and RT AWD 36/12 in 48105? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,779
    djs123 said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for GT plus AWD and RT AWD 36/12 in 48105? Thanks!

    GT+: .00002 MF and 55% residual
    R/T; 00015 MF and 56% residual

    $1250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djs123djs123 Posts: 25
    Thanks, any difference on Citadel AWD?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,779
    djs123 said:

    Thanks, any difference on Citadel AWD?

    .00018 MF and 56% residual
    $1250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please get the numbers for Durango RT AWD 36/12 in 98122?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
    domidod said:

    Can I please get the numbers for Durango RT AWD 36/12 in 98122?

    Thanks!

    .00015 and 56%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I please get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for 2021 Dodge Durango GTplus blacktop and RT blacktop - AW 36/12 in 11218?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
    cardealnu said:

    Could I please get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for 2021 Dodge Durango GTplus blacktop and RT blacktop - AW 36/12 in 11218?

    GT+ - .00002 and 55%; $1250 incentives
    RT - .00015 and 56%: $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • K07ericK07eric NYPosts: 7
    Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 2021 Dodge Durango RT Tow-n-go (w/ blacktop package) 36/12k zip 11758 . Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,779
    K07eric said:

    Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 2021 Dodge Durango RT Tow-n-go (w/ blacktop package) 36/12k zip 11758 . Thanks in advance!

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • K07ericK07eric NYPosts: 7
    AWD
  • y2karnivaly2karnival LVPosts: 107
    Hello, can I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives on 21 Durango RT and GT (both awd) for 36/12k to 45371?
  • BT18BT18 Posts: 31
    edited December 2020
    Hello could I please get the RV, MF and Incentives for the SXT Plus and GT. AWD and RWD.
    36/10k 39/10k
    11230
    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
    K07eric said:

    Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 2021 Dodge Durango RT Tow-n-go (w/ blacktop package) 36/12k zip 11758 . Thanks in advance!

    K07eric said:

    AWD

    .00015 and 56%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952

    Hello, can I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives on 21 Durango RT and GT (both awd) for 36/12k to 45371?

    GT - .00121 and 59%
    RT - .00015 and 56%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
    BT18 said:

    Hello could I please get the RV, MF and Incentives for the SXT Plus and GT. AWD and RWD.
    36/10k 39/10k
    11230
    Thanks in advance!

    Can you even find a RWD Durango in NY?

    36/10 (39 month not supported)
    GT AWD - .00121 and 60%
    GT RWD - .00019 and 55%
    SXT+ AWD - .00018 and 57%
    SXT+ RWD - .00040 and 56%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BT18BT18 Posts: 31
    edited December 2020
    Probably not lol but wanted to see if it was worth it to look for one. Thanks!

  • Hi can I please have rv and mf for 2021 r/t awd with towandgo zip code 07751

    24months/15k
    27months/15k
    36months/15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952

    Hi can I please have rv and mf for 2021 r/t awd with towandgo zip code 07751

    24months/15k
    27months/15k
    36months/15k

    24/15 - .00008 and 62%
    36/15 - .00015 and 54%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, can I please get the MF, Residual and any Incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango GT Plus AWD. Zip 07004. Thanks.

    24/12K
    36/12K
    39/12K
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
    bigboy02 said:

    Hi, can I please get the MF, Residual and any Incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango GT Plus AWD. Zip 07004. Thanks.

    24/12K
    36/12K
    39/12K

    24/12 - .00019 and 64%
    36/12 - .00002 and 55%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks. Can I also get the MF, Residual and any Incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango GT AWD. Zip 07004.

    24/12K
    36/12K
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,952
    bigboy02 said:

    Thanks. Can I also get the MF, Residual and any Incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango GT AWD. Zip 07004.

    24/12K
    36/12K

    .00146 and 67%
    .00121 and 59%
    $1250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please get the MF, Residual and any Incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango GT plus AWD and RT.

    Zip 07006. 36/12 and 36/15.

    Thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.