Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 Honda Civic Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268
edited September 2020 in Honda
Ask your 2021 Civic lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• catbuscatbus Member Posts: 37
    Hi, can I get the RV, MF, and incentives on the Civic Hatchback EX? 36/10 and 36/12, 19096. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268
    catbus said:

Hi, can I get the RV, MF, and incentives on the Civic Hatchback EX? 36/10 and 36/12, 19096. Thank you!

Hmmm, doesn't look like the 2021 Civic numbers have been released, this month.

Perhaps in October; are the cars starting to show up at the dealer?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

catbus said:

I can search nearby inventory on the Honda site and get nearby hits listing both "in transit" and "on the lot," but I haven't yet reached out to them. Will report back when I do. Thanks!
    catbus said:

Michaell said:

catbus said:

I can search nearby inventory on the Honda site and get nearby hits listing both "in transit" and "on the lot," but I haven't yet reached out to them. Will report back when I do. Thanks!
    It seems that right now the dealers that do have inventory are not offering much of a discount. Maybe October will be more attractive.
    catbus said:

catbus said:

Michaell said:

catbus said:

It seems that right now the dealers that do have inventory are not offering much of a discount. Maybe October will be more attractive.
    Only if new inventory shows up. Classic supply and demand, working in favor of the dealers currently.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Zoo Ropa82Zoo Ropa82 Member Posts: 122
    Can I have the MF and Residual for a 2021 Civic Sport Touring Hatch for Zip 18641?

36/12 Lease
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100

Can I have the MF and Residual for a 2021 Civic Sport Touring Hatch for Zip 18641?

36/12 Lease

.00215 MF and 61% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• msaeed3msaeed3 Member Posts: 18
    Hello! Could I please have the residual, MF, and any incentives/rebates/offers for a 2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport and Sport Touring for zip code 30043 for a 36 month / 12,000 mile lease. Thanks!
  • bdoug55bdoug55 Member Posts: 49
    MF, RV for 2021 civic EX hatchback, 36/12k, 92373
    msaeed3 said:

Hello! Could I please have the residual, MF, and any incentives/rebates/offers for a 2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport and Sport Touring for zip code 30043 for a 36 month / 12,000 mile lease. Thanks!

.00215 MF
    63%/61% residual for S/ST

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

bdoug55 said:

MF, RV for 2021 civic EX hatchback, 36/12k, 92373

.00215 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• GingersnapGingersnap Member Posts: 1
    Hi, can I have the MF, RV for 2021 Civic Hatchback EX, Sport cvt and Sport 6mt, 36/12K for zip 10803. Thanks!!

Hi, can I have the MF, RV for 2021 Civic Hatchback EX, Sport cvt and Sport 6mt, 36/12K for zip 10803. Thanks!!

.00215 and 62% / 63% for EX / Sport
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• anthony_1722anthony_1722 Member Posts: 6
    Hello! can I get the MF, RV, and Incentives for a 2021 Honda Civic Sport Touring - 36/12k in 34207

Hello! can I get the MF, RV, and Incentives for a 2021 Honda Civic Sport Touring - 36/12k in 34207

.00215 MF and 61% residual

No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• JheoJheo Member Posts: 2
    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for 2021 Honda Civic EX (both hatch and sedan) 3/36 for zip code 91405. Thanks
    Jheo said:

Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for 2021 Honda Civic EX (both hatch and sedan) 3/36 for zip code 91405. Thanks

Hatch - .00215 and 60%
    No numbers yet on the 2021 Civic Sedan - perhaps in November

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• trystictrystic Member Posts: 46
    Hello...
    May I please have the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a '21 and '20 Civic Type R in zip 60645? Looking at 24/10 and 36/10.
    Thanks!
    trystic said:

Hello...
    May I please have the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a '21 and '20 Civic Type R in zip 60645? Looking at 24/10 and 36/10.
    Thanks!

.00215 MF
    75%/70% residual

2020 model discussion

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• NicolasNicolas Member Posts: 23
    Hi --

Will you please provide the RV, MF, and incentives for:

Hatchback sport (manual)
    Sedan sport (manual)

24/12
    36/12

Nicolas said:

Hi --

Will you please provide the RV, MF, and incentives for:

Hatchback sport (manual)
    Sedan sport (manual)

24/12
    36/12

.00215 MF
    Hatch - 68% / 63%
    No numbers on the 2021 Civic Sedan, this month

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ReekzRudeReekzRude Member Posts: 20
    edited November 2020
    Hi, can I have the MF, RV and incentives for 2021 Civic Sport CVT, 36/10K and 36/12K for zip 33029. Much appreciated!!
    ReekzRude said:

Hi, can I have the MF, RV and incentives for 2021 Civic Sport CVT, 36/10K and 36/12K for zip 33029. Much appreciated!!

What body style?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ReekzRudeReekzRude Member Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

ReekzRude said:

What body style?
    Sedan
    ReekzRude said:

Michaell said:

ReekzRude said:

What body style?
    Sedan
    36/12
    .00215 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• poopspoops Member Posts: 223
    edited November 2020
    Morning -

Any idea what is the Honda Leadership Purchase Program? How does it differ from a traditional lease? It's only available in select states - AK, GA, IL, MD, NY, OK, SC, TN, TX, & VA. Below is language from the HFS site:

Alternative Financing:
    The Leadership Purchase Plan

The Leadership Purchase Plan® puts your name on the title with little or nothing down* and low monthly payments. At the end of the contract you can purchase the vehicle for a guaranteed price or return the vehicle to your dealer.

The Leadership Purchase Plan is only available to qualified customers in select states.**
    How the Leadership Purchase Plan Works

With the Leadership Purchase Plan, your name is on the title and your payments go toward ownership. The small monthly payments are made up of the depreciation on the vehicle, plus finance charges. Leadership Purchase Plan terms range from 24 to 48 months and include a $1500 Excess Wear and Use Waiver*** and a mileage allowance of 12,000 or 15,000 miles per year.

You can also protect your investment by including Honda Care® GAP coverage in your contract.
    What Happens at the End of Term?

At the end of the Leadership Purchase Plan contract period, you have three choices. You can return the vehicle and purchase a new car; buy the vehicle for a predetermined amount; or simply return the vehicle, transfer ownership back to Honda Financial ServicesSM, and walk away.****

Thanks!
    poops said:

Morning -

Any idea what is the Honda Leadership Purchase Program? How does it differ from a traditional lease? It's only available in select states - AK, GA, IL, MD, NY, OK, SC, TN, TX, & VA. Below is language from the HFS site:

Alternative Financing:

The Leadership Purchase Plan® puts your name on the title with little or nothing down* and low monthly payments. At the end of the contract you can purchase the vehicle for a guaranteed price or return the vehicle to your dealer.

The Leadership Purchase Plan is only available to qualified customers in select states.**

With the Leadership Purchase Plan, your name is on the title and your payments go toward ownership. The small monthly payments are made up of the depreciation on the vehicle, plus finance charges. Leadership Purchase Plan terms range from 24 to 48 months and include a $1500 Excess Wear and Use Waiver*** and a mileage allowance of 12,000 or 15,000 miles per year.

You can also protect your investment by including Honda Care® GAP coverage in your contract.

At the end of the Leadership Purchase Plan contract period, you have three choices. You can return the vehicle and purchase a new car; buy the vehicle for a predetermined amount; or simply return the vehicle, transfer ownership back to Honda Financial ServicesSM, and walk away.****

Thanks!

It's a balloon program, for states where you pay the tax on either the entire selling price (TX, MD, VA), or pay the tax on the payments up front.

Only difference is that the car is titled in your name, not the leasing bank.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• poopspoops Member Posts: 223
    Michaell said:

poops said:

Morning -

Alternative Financing:

Thanks!

It's a balloon program, for states where you pay the tax on either the entire selling price (TX, MD, VA), or pay the tax on the payments up front.

Thanks! So, if a resident of city of Chicago, IL, where leases are essentially double-taxed, this is a method for circumventing the city of Chicago lease usage tax? Are interest rates under this program any different (higher/lower) than traditional leases? I believe Audi/MB have a similar program, right?
    poops said:

Michaell said:

poops said:

Morning -

Alternative Financing:

Thanks!

Thanks! So, if a resident of city of Chicago, IL, where leases are essentially double-taxed, this is a method for circumventing the city of Chicago lease usage tax? Are interest rates under this program any different (higher/lower) than traditional leases? I believe Audi/MB have a similar program, right?
    Most luxury brands have a similar program.

I've got no additional information on the program from Honda - can't tell you if the interest is higher/lower than a traditional lease.

I think the idea is to avoid the double taxation you get in Chicago.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gerjon1gerjon1 Member Posts: 9
    Hello. Can you please provide the RV, MF, and incentives for Civic Hatchback at 07083?

Hatchback sport auto, 36/12, 36/10
    gerjon1 said:

Hello. Can you please provide the RV, MF, and incentives for Civic Hatchback at 07083?

Hatchback sport auto, 36/12, 36/10

36/12
    .00215 and 63%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• SChdealsSChdeals Member Posts: 5
    Hi, Can you please provide the RV, MF, and incentives for the 2020 Civic Sport at 08901

36/12, 36/10
    SChdeals said:

Hi, Can you please provide the RV, MF, and incentives for the 2020 Civic Sport at 08901

36/12, 36/10

Please post in the 2020 model discussion

Be sure to mention coupe, hatch or sedan.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gerjon1gerjon1 Member Posts: 9
    Hi. Can you please provide the December RV, MF, and incentives for Civic Hatchback at 07083?
    Hatchback sport auto, 36/12. Thanks
    gerjon1 said:

Hi. Can you please provide the December RV, MF, and incentives for Civic Hatchback at 07083?
    Hatchback sport auto, 36/12. Thanks

.00079 MF and 63% residual
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jaywheels88jaywheels88 Member Posts: 11
    Civic ex l and civic touring cvt numbers 11229 36/12 36/15

Civic ex l and civic touring cvt numbers 11229 36/12 36/15

36/15
    .00079 MF
    58%/56% residual for EXL/Touring

$500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• skeetdoggskeetdogg Member Posts: 15
    edited December 2020
    Could I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2021 Civic Sedan EX/Sport for 36/12 zip code 52801?
    Thanks
    skeetdogg said:

Could I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2021 Civic Sedan EX/Sport for 36/12 zip code 52801?
    Thanks

.00079 and 62% / 61% for Sport / EX
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• trystictrystic Member Posts: 46
    What are the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a '21 Civic Type R in 60645? Looking at 24/10 and 36/10? Thanks!
    trystic said:

What are the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a '21 Civic Type R in 60645? Looking at 24/10 and 36/10? Thanks!

.00215 MF
    75%/70% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bendavpbendavp Member Posts: 6
    Can I get MF, RV, incentives for Type R and Si for 24/12 and 36/12 zip 07417? Thank you!
    bendavp said:

Can I get MF, RV, incentives for Type R and Si for 24/12 and 36/12 zip 07417? Thank you!

Type R
    .00215 MF
    74%/69% residual

I don't think there is an SI model for 2021

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• max2k17max2k17 Member Posts: 49
    Can I please get RV, MF, any incentives gor 2021 Honda Civic Sport Sedan. 36/10K for 07026.

Thanks in advance!
    max2k17 said:

Can I please get RV, MF, any incentives gor 2021 Honda Civic Sport Sedan. 36/10K for 07026.

Thanks in advance!

.00079 MF and 63% residual
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• WanaprastaWanaprasta Member Posts: 4
    Can I please get RV, MF, any incentives 2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback cvt zip 28409.

Thank you
  • WanaprastaWanaprasta Member Posts: 4

Can I please get RV, MF, any incentives 2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback cvt zip 28409.

Thank you

For 36/12

Thank you

For 36/12
    .00136 MF and 63% residual
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lannymlannym Member Posts: 2
    Hi, can I get MF RV Incentives on 2021 Civic EX Hatch 06037 36/12? Thanks!
    lannym said:

Hi, can I get MF RV Incentives on 2021 Civic EX Hatch 06037 36/12? Thanks!

.00079 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator