Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 Audi Q5 45 MF and Residual SoCal

araymond1araymond1 Member Posts: 22
edited July 2022 in Audi
Hello, what's the money factor and residual for a 2021 Audi Q5 45 36 mo. / 10K miles per year (zip: 92270). Also, any incentives. Thanks for your help!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    araymond1 said:

Hello, what's the money factor and residual for a 2021 Audi Q5 45 36 mo. / 10K miles per year (zip: 92270). Also, any incentives. Thanks for your help!

Which trim?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• araymond1araymond1 Member Posts: 22
    kyfdx said:

araymond1 said:

Which trim?
    oh sorry. Premium Plus
    araymond1 said:

kyfdx said:

araymond1 said:

Which trim?
    oh sorry. Premium Plus
    .00024 MF and 52% residual
    $2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Do you know if Audi still gives extra 1% residual if you buy the audicare?
    araymond1 said:

Do you know if Audi still gives extra 1% residual if you buy the audicare?

Yes, they do

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

What is the MF and RV for 2021 Audi Q5 45 Sportback Premium Plus 36 mo. / 10K miles per year, zip: 92270? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,064
    araymond1 said:

What is the MF and RV for 2021 Audi Q5 45 Sportback Premium Plus 36 mo. / 10K miles per year, zip: 92270? Thanks!

.00130 and 59%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• callegnrgcallegnrg Member Posts: 36
    Hi, may I have the MF/RV & incentives/money for 22’ Audi Q5 45 S Line Premium Plus Sportback 36/10 95678. Also could you advise if it’s (+2) points to RV for 12k and (+4) for 15k.

Thanks so much! I grew up in our family owned new car dealerships after we sold them I was buying right with purchase price. But since 2015 I’ve been buying better than ever because of this Forum! I know friends that are Finance Directors, and GSM’s that use this to be prepared when buyers come in. Thank you so much, keeping dealers honest, and helping the people. This will be out 6th or 7th New vehicle we used your forum and structured the deal before even talking to anyone. It’s amazing, thank you again!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,064
    callegnrg said:

Hi, may I have the MF/RV & incentives/money for 22’ Audi Q5 45 S Line Premium Plus Sportback 36/10 95678. Also could you advise if it’s (+2) points to RV for 12k and (+4) for 15k.

Thanks so much! I grew up in our family owned new car dealerships after we sold them I was buying right with purchase price. But since 2015 I’ve been buying better than ever because of this Forum! I know friends that are Finance Directors, and GSM’s that use this to be prepared when buyers come in. Thank you so much, keeping dealers honest, and helping the people. This will be out 6th or 7th New vehicle we used your forum and structured the deal before even talking to anyone. It’s amazing, thank you again!

2022 Q5 discussion

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.