Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chronic Car Buyers Anonymous

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,156
    stickguy said:

Michaell said:

xwesx said:

Michaell said:

He will be moving up there in August, and my sister and BIL will go with him and take a small U-Haul of his furniture for his apartment (yes, I've been in touch with @fintail about life in the area). Looking on Google Maps, it turns out that it's a 1200+ mile drive and over 20 hours from SD to Spokane, only a portion of which is on interstates - most of it is on US Hwy 395 or US 95, through a lot of desolate stretches in CA, NV and OR.

No big deal, but they should make sure the trailer has good tires on it given the isolation of some stretches. The roads themselves are fantastic (in my experience) and mostly quite high speed, with the last stretch of 395 through the whole stretch of Washington nearly indistinguishable from an officially-labeled interstate.
    Trailer? Who said anything about a trailer?

My sister mentioned a 10’ cube truck for the move. They would rotate drivers every few hours between the three of them.

Thanks for the feedback on the roads - that’s good information to have.
    do I have this right, they are taking his car (to stay) and the truck, so the parents would have to then fly home?

did they price the truck part? They are surprisingly expensive now. a 10' box truck (from my vast UHaul experience, those are clapped out GMCs) can easily run $700-$800 just for the truck (maybe more with tax and the CDW you need to get). Plus 100 gallons of gas at CA prices (well, some Oregon/Washington). So figure what, another $400? Then of course, 1 way tickets back home. Which they would have anyway if they just drove out with him (though would not leave much room for stuff).

so figure, could you replace the stuff the truck would have for $1,200 and save the hassle? Oh, and needing to stay a night in the middle of course, because 1,200 miles in one of those straight through sounds horrible!

one option if they have it, is Hertz. and drive both ways. I did that when I moved the princess from Philly to Boston (with a detour to drop stuff off in Albany). UHaul was a fortune, but the hertz local office had a Transit van (the Long one, high roof) they rented as a normal car (actually cheapest thing they had) I think it was about $50/day, unlimited miles. So we drove that up and back, did not need a 2nd car, over a 3 day weekend, and spent about $150 plus gas (and it got nearly as good mileage as our Acura!). Bargain of the century, but that would be another 1,200 miles back.
    Yes, U-Haul one way, then fly home.

We talked a bit about the cost of this, but - hey, it's not my money at the end of the day.

I'll pass along the Hertz Ford Transit idea - might give them both more room and a smaller bill.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ronsteveronsteve Member Posts: 1,190

I just checked my FICO score; it’s increased 12 points since I took out the car loan for the C43.

Go figure.

I know mine took a similar drop when I paid off the RDX.
    2015 Acura RDX AWD / 2013 VW Jetta 2.5SE
  • oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,564
    stickguy said:

Michaell said:

xwesx said:

Michaell said:

He will be moving up there in August, and my sister and BIL will go with him and take a small U-Haul of his furniture for his apartment (yes, I've been in touch with @fintail about life in the area). Looking on Google Maps, it turns out that it's a 1200+ mile drive and over 20 hours from SD to Spokane, only a portion of which is on interstates - most of it is on US Hwy 395 or US 95, through a lot of desolate stretches in CA, NV and OR.

No big deal, but they should make sure the trailer has good tires on it given the isolation of some stretches. The roads themselves are fantastic (in my experience) and mostly quite high speed, with the last stretch of 395 through the whole stretch of Washington nearly indistinguishable from an officially-labeled interstate.
    Trailer? Who said anything about a trailer?

My sister mentioned a 10’ cube truck for the move. They would rotate drivers every few hours between the three of them.

Thanks for the feedback on the roads - that’s good information to have.
    do I have this right, they are taking his car (to stay) and the truck, so the parents would have to then fly home?

did they price the truck part? They are surprisingly expensive now. a 10' box truck (from my vast UHaul experience, those are clapped out GMCs) can easily run $700-$800 just for the truck (maybe more with tax and the CDW you need to get). Plus 100 gallons of gas at CA prices (well, some Oregon/Washington). So figure what, another $400? Then of course, 1 way tickets back home. Which they would have anyway if they just drove out with him (though would not leave much room for stuff).

so figure, could you replace the stuff the truck would have for $1,200 and save the hassle? Oh, and needing to stay a night in the middle of course, because 1,200 miles in one of those straight through sounds horrible!

one option if they have it, is Hertz. and drive both ways. I did that when I moved the princess from Philly to Boston (with a detour to drop stuff off in Albany). UHaul was a fortune, but the hertz local office had a Transit van (the Long one, high roof) they rented as a normal car (actually cheapest thing they had) I think it was about $50/day, unlimited miles. So we drove that up and back, did not need a 2nd car, over a 3 day weekend, and spent about $150 plus gas (and it got nearly as good mileage as our Acura!). Bargain of the century, but that would be another 1,200 miles back.
    I think a rental from one of the majors would be your best bet because U-Haul gets very expensive on long distance runs since they charge a high milage fee.

Did someone say this trip is starting in CA and going out of state? I understand that rentals LEAVING CA are pretty expensive because of demand.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• ventureventure Member Posts: 2,860
    jmonroe1 said:

@venture said:

Mine did the same. I wonder what's going on?

Oh. We were talking about the dealer getting his spiff from getting a loan for the buyer a while ago.

I called my dealer to find out how long I had to keep the loan. He said they would have a charge back to BMW if I paid it off before June. I'm not sure I'm willing to wait that long, but we will see.

————————————————

You could be in the drivers seat with this. Negotiate with the dealer to see what it’s worth to them for you to keep the loan until June.

As always, “if you don’t ask, you don’t get”.

jmonroe

Yeah. I get that. I'm not really concerned about getting anything out of it. They have been pretty nice to me so I wanted to check before paying it off.

I don't know how much they would have got. If it's based on the amount of the loan, it wouldn't have been much. I should have just paid for it when I bought it. I don't know why I didn't except, at the time, BMW Bank would have knocked off $1,000 if financing through them. That ended a few days before they got this car in. The dealer did add another $1,000 to my trade-in.

2020 Ascent Limited, 2024 Subaru Legacy Sport

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,221
    They should start planning to buy furniture, now. Once they find out the per/mile rate to drive a U-Haul that far, they'll drop the idea.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,441

Pick up state does matter. When I got the 15” last year to take some stuff to the new house it was about $200 cheaper to pick it up in Delaware (about 45 minutes away) than locally in south Jersey.

Delaware was considered in the south so a place more people go to, so they need trucks up in NY where people go from.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• corvettecorvette Member Posts: 10,238

@nyccarguy - not sure whether this has been mentioned, but would a Pacifica or Sienna with AWD be roomy enough?

• ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,032
    corvette said:

@nyccarguy - not sure whether this has been mentioned, but would a Pacifica or Sienna with AWD be roomy enough?

If it isn't, maybe @qbrozen could make him a deal on his hotel shuttle bus? :p

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,373
    corvette said:

Possibly. I don't think I'm ready to drive an FCA product in excess of 20,000 miles per year. The Sienna would fit the bill, but they are very expensive right now.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

Another Hyundai recall, though I believe this is only applicable to Canada, and applies to about 400,000 mostly older models, many of which may already be in junkyards:

https://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/7/VRDB-BDRV/search-recherche/detail.aspx?lang=eng&rn=2023125

• jmonroe1jmonroe1 Member Posts: 7,466

@venture said:
    Yeah. I get that. I'm not really concerned about getting anything out of it. They have been pretty nice to me so I wanted to check before paying it off.

I don't know how much they would have got. If it's based on the amount of the loan, it wouldn't have been much. I should have just paid for it when I bought it. I don't know why I didn't except, at the time, BMW Bank would have knocked off $1,000 if financing through them. That ended a few days before they got this car in. The dealer did add another $1,000 to my trade-in.

————————————————
    I can understand not wanting to upset the dealer because you don’t want any problems when you take it in for service but a friendly what can you do for me with this shouldn’t hurt.

FWIW, before we got the ‘15 Genny the plan was to pay for it and be done with it. That changed when we were at the table with the salesman and he mentioned 0.9% financing for up to 5 years. Both Son #1 and I said, “huh, when did that start? We didn’t see this anywhere”. The salesman assured us it was for real, so I said, “yes, I’ll take the financing”. Mrs. j still wanted to pay it off but it wasn’t until my Son showed her why it was a good deal. Since his undergraduate is in accounting she agreed. More or less telling me I was OK with technical stuff but he had a piece of paper proving he knew something about financial stuff.

On top of that I got the $500 military discount even though I was discharged from the Navy many years ago and wasn’t on active duty. I still don’t know how they did that but they did. All I had to do was give them a copy of my DD214 form (they told me about this before we showed up at the dealership in Virginia).

jmonroe

'15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)

@ab348 said:
    Another Hyundai recall, though I believe this is only applicable to Canada, and applies to about 400,000 mostly older models, many of which may already be in junkyards:

https://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/7/VRDB-BDRV/search-recherche/detail.aspx?lang=eng&rn=2023125

————————————————-
    If I had to bet, I’d say they will replace the brake lines and do the spray coating fix too.

jmonroe

'15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)

@nyccarguy said:
    Possibly. I don't think I'm ready to drive an FCA product in excess of 20,000 miles per year. The Sienna would fit the bill, but they are very expensive right now.

————————————————
    Gee, not wanting to drive an FCA product in excess of 20K miles per year tells me you’re not a very adventurous car owner.

jmonroe

jmonroe1 said:

@nyccarguy said:

————————————————

Gee, not wanting to drive an FCA product in excess of 20K miles per year tells me you’re not a very adventurous car owner.

jmonroe

other than the fact that he just did drive a FCA product for a year (and probably that range models).

who do you think makes JEEPs?

• corvettecorvette Member Posts: 10,238

I’m assuming the cost of a Pacifica with an extended warranty is probably almost as much as a Sienna… not that a warranty saves you the annoyance of having to deal with any needed repairs.

• andres3andres3 Member Posts: 13,729
    jmonroe1 said:

@Michaell,
    That's why they are for sale. HA HA

————————————————
    Those are the folks that are being pro active and are selling to get the 4WD version. They believe the prediction that global warming means more sunshine for southern CA and they’ll need more power to plow through it.

jmonroe
    Sunshine means sandy beaches and deserts you have to plow through dunes!
    '15 Audi Misano Red Pearl S4, '16 Audi TTS Daytona Gray Pearl, Wife's '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion
  • breldbreld Member Posts: 6,698
    Speaking of financing, this really gets me…

A local Hyundai/Genesis dealer requires you to finance through them in exchange for no markups over MSRP (other than $699 D&H :) ). Not only that, but on their website, you can build your “deal,” and the financing on a new GV80 is at 9.99%, despite Genesis currently having incentivized rates of 4.49% (or 5.49% with $1,000 cash incentive).

Feels like that is bordering on being illegal in some manner.

In contrast, another local Genesis dealer has the same “build your deal” tool on their website and everything is very transparent with rebates and incentivized rates, and they are even discounting off MSRP on inventory that has been there for a little while.

2024 Audi Q8 e-tron - 2024 Corvette - 2024 BMW X5 - 2023 Tesla Model Y

stickguy said:

jmonroe1 said:

@nyccarguy said:

————————————————

jmonroe

other than the fact that he just did drive a FCA product for a year (and probably that range models).

who do you think makes JEEPs?

Maybe I should rephrase that. I don't want to drive an FCA product in excess of 20K miles per year, chew through the factory warranty in 18 months, and not be able to get out of my lease or loan because it will be underwater.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• au1994au1994 Member Posts: 3,358
    edited March 2023
    breld said:

Speaking of financing, this really gets me…

A local Hyundai/Genesis dealer requires you to finance through them in exchange for no markups over MSRP (other than $699 D&H :) ). Not only that, but on their website, you can build your “deal,” and the financing on a new GV80 is at 9.99%, despite Genesis currently having incentivized rates of 4.49% (or 5.49% with $1,000 cash incentive).

Feels like that is bordering on being illegal in some manner.

In contrast, another local Genesis dealer has the same “build your deal” tool on their website and everything is very transparent with rebates and incentivized rates, and they are even discounting off MSRP on inventory that has been there for a little while.

9.99% is crazy. Probably not illegal but I’d imagine Genesis corp wouldn’t be too pleased.

2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe Granite Crystal over Saddle
    2024 Audi Q5 Premium Plus Daytona Gray over Beige
    2017 BMW X1 Jet Black over Mocha

they can give discounts however they want to. Sounds like you are free to take Genesis subsidized financing, or pay cash, if you prefer. They just will charge you more since they aren't making money on the back end.

as long as they don't have some nasty (if even legal) conditions that you can't pay the loan off early, could come out ahead (if needing a shower) to just finance with them and don't keep the loan long.

but it does sound like shady practices, and if they are playing those games with the small slice the buyer actually sees, I can only imagine what they are doing behind closed doors.

• breldbreld Member Posts: 6,698
    The salesman stated they don’t allow you to pay cash for new cars, that you have to finance but are certainly free to pay it off…after 6 months.

2024 Audi Q8 e-tron - 2024 Corvette - 2024 BMW X5 - 2023 Tesla Model Y

Ok, so I have kind of been forced to take the plunge and finally get my Prelude roadworthy starting NOW! I gave a call to the shop that I dropped it off at to perform the emissions inspection. The guy told me the car didn't pass. I was shocked. He said since there is no CEL that the car must sit and or I either had it jumped or replaced the battery. Yes & yes. In order to get the sensors to reset themselves, he told me I need to drive the car, then bring it back. Since the tires barely made it across town, I don't feel comfortable taking the car on the highway with them. I asked him for a price on Firestone Firehawk INDY 500 tires (205 50/R16). I ordered them from tire rack and will have them shipped to where the car is.

So they are going to mount & balance the new tires. I'm going to bring them the new suspension perches that I've had sitting in my garage for a few years. They are going to uninstall the springs and struts. Replace the perches. Reinstall the springs and struts. Put the new tires on, then perform an alignment. I will take the car for a few days and then drop it back off so it can pass state emissions!

nyccarguy said:

Ok, so I have kind of been forced to take the plunge and finally get my Prelude roadworthy starting NOW! I gave a call to the shop that I dropped it off at to perform the emissions inspection. The guy told me the car didn't pass. I was shocked. He said since there is no CEL that the car must sit and or I either had it jumped or replaced the battery. Yes & yes. In order to get the sensors to reset themselves, he told me I need to drive the car, then bring it back. Since the tires barely made it across town, I don't feel comfortable taking the car on the highway with them. I asked him for a price on Firestone Firehawk INDY 500 tires (205 50/R16). I ordered them from tire rack and will have them shipped to where the car is.

So they are going to mount & balance the new tires. I'm going to bring them the new suspension perches that I've had sitting in my garage for a few years. They are going to uninstall the springs and struts. Replace the perches. Reinstall the springs and struts. Put the new tires on, then perform an alignment. I will take the car for a few days and then drop it back off so it can pass state emissions!

Here’s your emissions test!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC3OP2vVALo

some good car spotting in that one.

stickguy said:

some good car spotting in that one.

Yeah, I had fun watching it for that as well. Wish I could get my hands on some old CHiPs episodes. Tons of cool stuff in the background there.

• sdasda Member Posts: 6,937
    nyccarguy said:

Nothing comes easy...

2018 VW Passat SE w/tech, 2016 Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/tech, 2006 Acura TL w/nav

just do it right, then get out and enjoy it this year.

I ran afoul of that rule about 15 years ago. Odyssey was due for inspection anyway, when the battery went. so I got up early on Saturday and went to Walmart across from the inspection station to get a new one, and since I was there, swung through the DMV. and got a rejection sticker for my effort because not enough start cycles. Had to go back the next week and it breezed right through.

• Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,953
    Prefer a hatchback over a sedan and have for many years now. The wife is just the opposite & refused to drive a minivan when the rugrats were small. Preferred a sedan starting with a Olds Cutlass Supreme & then graduating to Toyota Camry's. Now, we both prefer small vehicles which is why four out of the five vehicles in our small family are small ones. My son-in-law drives a new Chevy Camaro and is now talking about getting a Corvette. He makes damn good money so can easily afford one I guess but being he's on the larger size, not sure he'll fit to be honest. But, it's what he seems to want according to my daughter so think he should just go for it! She's still loving her Chevy Cruze now that it's back from the body shop. Think she's also doing a diminished value claim as the accident is now on her CarFax report, like mine.

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

@au1994 said:
    Here’s your emissions test!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC3OP2vVALo

————————————————
    I was waiting for the punch line like, “and that’s how you do an Italian tuneup”.

jmonroe

@Sandman6472 said:
    Prefer a hatchback over a sedan and have for many years now. The wife is just the opposite & refused to drive a minivan when the rugrats were small. Preferred a sedan starting with an Olds Cutlass Supreme & then graduating to Toyota Camry's. Now, we both prefer small vehicles which is why four out of the five vehicles in our small family are small ones. My son-in-law drives a new Chevy Camaro and is now talking about getting a Corvette. He makes damn good money so can easily afford one I guess but being he's on the larger size, not sure he'll fit to be honest. But, it's what he seems to want according to my daughter so think he should just go for it! She's still loving her Chevy Cruze now that it's back from the body shop. Think she's also doing a diminished value claim as the accident is now on her CarFax report, like mine.

————————————————
    I’ve always gotten a kick out of the phrase, “good money”. I made good money as a paperboy, just not enough of it. :'(

jmonroe

jmonroe1 said:

@venture said:

————————————————

I can understand not wanting to upset the dealer because you don’t want any problems when you take it in for service but a friendly what can you do for me with this shouldn’t hurt.

FWIW, before we got the ‘15 Genny the plan was to pay for it and be done with it. That changed when we were at the table with the salesman and he mentioned 0.9% financing for up to 5 years. Both Son #1 and I said, “huh, when did that start? We didn’t see this anywhere”. The salesman assured us it was for real, so I said, “yes, I’ll take the financing”. Mrs. j still wanted to pay it off but it wasn’t until my Son showed her why it was a good deal. Since his undergraduate is in accounting she agreed. More or less telling me I was OK with technical stuff but he had a piece of paper proving he knew something about financial stuff.

On top of that I got the $500 military discount even though I was discharged from the Navy many years ago and wasn’t on active duty. I still don’t know how they did that but they did. All I had to do was give them a copy of my DD214 form (they told me about this before we showed up at the dealership in Virginia).

jmonroe

Look carefully at those papers you signed to get the military discount, you may have re-enlisted.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

stickguy said:

just do it right, then get out and enjoy it this year.

I ran afoul of that rule about 15 years ago. Odyssey was due for inspection anyway, when the battery went. so I got up early on Saturday and went to Walmart across from the inspection station to get a new one, and since I was there, swung through the DMV. and got a rejection sticker for my effort because not enough start cycles. Had to go back the next week and it breezed right through.

Same thing with the car my son is babysitting. The battery had to be replaced from sitting so when the owner came back on leave he had to drive it around for a week before all the monitors had run a full cycle and he could get it inspected.

• roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,312
    edited March 2023

corvette said:

This insanity showed up in my FB feed. The same dealer also had a couple of Teslas that seemed overpriced. The Solstice GXPs were highly regarded, but I don’t know who would pay this much for one.

That’s pretty pricey for a 16 year old orphan. What did they put out? 240, 260hp? I thought one of those might be nice back in 2008 but the Eclipse put out a little more horsepower and unlike the Pontiac, I could fit in it.

Oh and the original sticker on the Eclipse was $4k less than what they’re asking for that car today.
    This dealer installs those beyond moronic brake light flashers on new and used cars. Its also the same dealer where I emailed the parts department to ask if they had a particular transmission oil in stock, I received a reply that they had 8 quarts on hand. I made a special trip to the dealer and the guy at the parts counter said that they were out of that oil. I mentioned the email and he tells me, "Ya shouda called, those email guys are always wrong."

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,891
    Today's spit take. You've been warned.
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1998-subaru-22b-3/

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,335

What in the…why?!

2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

I looked at the car first and couldn’t figure out what the issue was. Then noticed the bids

But given what it is, not surprised. It’s a desirable special model in the collector world

QB should start being in stuff like this. Sells for a lot more money!

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,221
    All they had to do was wait two more years, and they could have had an unrestricted title. Seems weird.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,256
    edited March 2023
    Gives credence to the money laundering mutterings going around.
    Kind of like that Golf that sold for 87k.
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
    kyfdx said:

Don’t tell anyone, but I might have made another non-serious bid on another Porsche.

Can't win if you don't play the game!

• qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,891
    kyfdx said:

Don’t tell anyone, but I might have made another non-serious bid on another Porsche.

your secret is safe on the internet

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• xwesxxwesx Member Posts: 16,762

I think a rental from one of the majors would be your best bet because U-Haul gets very expensive on long distance runs since they charge a high milage fee.

Did someone say this trip is starting in CA and going out of state? I understand that rentals LEAVING CA are pretty expensive because of demand.

Definitely agree on that! If your sister is going to rent anything, she should take it round trip for the least cost.
    2018 Subaru Crosstrek, 2014 Audi Q7 TDI, 2013 Subaru Forester, 1969 Chevrolet C20, 1969 Ford Econoline 100, 1976 Ford F250
  • tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,856

@qbrozen said:
    your secret is safe on the internet

Well at least for the 20 of us regulars

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

The Subaru cultism is a powerful drug.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,156
    ab348 said:

The Subaru cultism is a powerful drug.

In what way? :wink:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• tifightertifighter Member Posts: 3,592
    edited March 2023
    Look at previous 22B auctions. These things always bring the money.

23 Civic Type-R / 22 MDX Type-S / 21 Tesla Y LR / 03 Montero Ltd

• tifightertifighter Member Posts: 3,592
    Other interesting stuff-

Toyota needs to get their inventory issues under control - they are shedding market share.

23 Civic Type-R / 22 MDX Type-S / 21 Tesla Y LR / 03 Montero Ltd