Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2015 Chevrolet Suburban Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,959
edited July 2014 in Chevrolet
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Chevrolet Suburban leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the Chevrolet Suburban, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.
You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2015 Chevrolet Suburban page.
If you have already leased, we invite you to review your vehicle by starting on the following page: http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• torteztortez Posts: 9

@carman looking at a lease on 2015 4WD LTZ at 10k or 12k a year. Do you know MF and Residual?

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 18,280

@tortez said:
    carman looking at a lease on 2015 4WD LTZ at 10k or 12k a year. Do you know MF and Residual?

June numbers should come our way as early as tomorrow .. check back later this week to see if we've gotten them.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Doe anyone have current residuals and MF for a 12k/yr 36 month lease on a 2015 LT 4WD?

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 36,587

@whirly_guy said:
    Doe anyone have current residuals and MF for a 12k/yr 36 month lease on a 2015 LT 4WD?

2.55% APR and 60% residual.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• kyfdx@Edmunds, many many thanks for your very prompt response.  It's greatly appreciated.

• chrish11chrish11 Posts: 26

Can you add the 36 month 15k/year MF and residual, please?

@chrish11 said:
    Can you add the 36 month 15k/year MF and residual, please?

subtract 2% from residual; same MF

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• chrish11chrish11 Posts: 26

thanks

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 44,978

If you recently bought a new Chevy Tahoe or Suburban, a reporter wants to talk with you. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, July 25, 2014 with a few words about how you made your choice.

Moderator - Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• kms2014kms2014 Posts: 4

Hello- Can you please provide the lease numbers on a 2015 LT **and **LTZ Suburban- 3 year, 15,000 miles per year

@kms2014 said:
    Hello- Can you please provide the lease numbers on a 2015 LT **and **LTZ Suburban- 3 year, 15,000 miles per year

2.25% APR and 58% residual

• randyd501randyd501 Posts: 1
    edited August 2014

I just purchased a 2015 Suburban LTZ List $74k Dealer discount $69k. $3k down $905 a month with Cali sales tax. 60% residual

Congrats on the new truck! Thanks for reporting in.

• I currently lease a 2012 Suburban LS All Star edition
    My lease is up in April 2015. It will have 29,000 miles on it when I go to the dealer. It is in excellent condition. I negotiated the original sales price way down, and the resulting residual buyout is $21,000. I see that 3 year old used suburbans go on the lot for $36-$40,000.
    What would a reasonable offer from the dealer be if I wanted to use the equity in my suburban to put down on a new one? $36,000 value - $21,000 residual = $15,000?
    Thanks in advance......

@chuckso145 said:
    I currently lease a 2012 Suburban LS All Star edition
    My lease is up in April 2015. It will have 29,000 miles on it when I go to the dealer. It is in excellent condition. I negotiated the original sales price way down, and the resulting residual buyout is $21,000. I see that 3 year old used suburbans go on the lot for $36-$40,000.
    What would a reasonable offer from the dealer be if I wanted to use the equity in my suburban to put down on a new one? $36,000 value - $21,000 residual = $15,000?
    Thanks in advance......

Post a full description of the car, here:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/1212/general/x/real-world-trade-in-values

Someone can give you a good evaluation of the value

• Got it. Thanks. Posted in forum that you suggested
  • Just picked up a 2015 LTZ MSRP $69,885-$1560 down $863/month 36M/15K year. I'm in love!
    mombx3 said:

Just picked up a 2015 LTZ MSRP $69,885-$1560 down $863/month 36M/15K year. I'm in love!

Congrats!

• 123ablack123ablack Posts: 24
    Can anyone post the residual and MF for the 2015 Suburban LTZ 4WD - 39 Month "Lease" 10k miles per year?
    if possible, I need both, last months residual and MF as well as this months (for comparison)

thanks much!
    123ablack said:

Can anyone post the residual and MF for the 2015 Suburban LTZ 4WD - 39 Month "Lease" 10k miles per year?
    if possible, I need both, last months residual and MF as well as this months (for comparison)

thanks much!

2.85% MF and 56% residual for 39/10.

December - 2.50% and 59% for 39/10.

Why do you need last month's numbers? Did you special order a Suburban?

Michaell said:

thanks much!
    2.85% MF and 56% residual for 39/10. December - 2.50% and 59% for 39/10. Why do you need last month's numbers? Did you special order a Suburban?

Wow thank you so much Michaell for the quick response. I don't have a suburban on order. I just received a very different price quote this month than what I got last month from the same dealer. Wanted to see if the residual was the cause or the minor change in loyalty rebate.. I guess I have the answer now.. Residual dropping a full 3 points in one month that sorta explains the difference.

BTW, I know there's no real accurate way or predicting but is there some sorta pattern on the residual.. Can I expect the residual to go up or even further down in February?

thanks again!

Wow thank you so much Michaell for the quick response. I don't have a suburban on order. I just received a very different price quote this month than what I got last month from the same dealer. Wanted to see if the residual was the cause or the minor change in loyalty rebate.. I guess I have the answer now.. Residual dropping a full 3 points in one month that sorta explains the difference.

BTW, I know there's no real accurate way or predicting but is there some sorta pattern on the residual.. Can I expect the residual to go up or even further down in February?

thanks again!
    123ablack said:

thanks again!

Hard to say what will happen to the residual next month. I know the best deals are usually at the end of the year.

• socalqbnsocalqbn Posts: 2
    About to sign on lease on a 2015 Suburban LTZ. 36/15. What are the MF and residual. What's better Ally or GMfinacial?
  • socalqbnsocalqbn Posts: 2
    GMfinancial
    socalqbn said:

About to sign on lease on a 2015 Suburban LTZ. 36/15. What are the MF and residual. What's better Ally or GMfinacial?

2.85% APR and 55% residual through Ally.

We don't have GM Financial's numbers, but we've noticed there isn't much difference, in the past. Dealers will use whichever bank results in the lowest payment.

Question a bit off topic..

I have to factory order my 2015 suburban but the problem is that I was topped off on my GM card to $3000) and in order to take advantage of the top-off I must sign the lease contract by March 2. If the dealer places the order today, it could take 8-10 weeks till it arrives to him. But I’ve heard that there’s a way to sign the contract lease even though the vehicle hasn’t been delivered to the dealer yet as long as a VIN # has been released so that I can get insurance and sign on the lease contract. I assume that by March 2 the VIN will/should already be released.
    Is this info correct?
    Thanks!
    123ablack said:

Question a bit off topic..

I have to factory order my 2015 suburban but the problem is that I was topped off on my GM card to $3000) and in order to take advantage of the top-off I must sign the lease contract by March 2. If the dealer places the order today, it could take 8-10 weeks till it arrives to him. But I’ve heard that there’s a way to sign the contract lease even though the vehicle hasn’t been delivered to the dealer yet as long as a VIN # has been released so that I can get insurance and sign on the lease contract. I assume that by March 2 the VIN will/should already be released.
    Is this info correct?
    Thanks!

Correct; the issuance of a VIN should satisfy the terms of the GM Card top-off. I would check with Capital One (the issuer of your card) for confirmation, however.

The GM dealerships are currently able to offer 3 banks when it comes to leases: US Bank, GM Financial and Ally. This is about to change for the Buick and GMC dealerships. They're going to use exclusively GM Financial but Chevy and Caddy dealers can still (for now) offer the above mentioned 3 banks for leases. 
    between Ally and GM financial, who would typically have better price and who's easier to get approved at with an average credit? 

source: http://www.wsj.com/articles/gm-to-use-gm-financial-lending-arm-for-subsidized-leases-1421024149
    123ablack said:

The GM dealerships are currently able to offer 3 banks when it comes to leases: US Bank, GM Financial and Ally. This is about to change for the Buick and GMC dealerships. They're going to use exclusively GM Financial but Chevy and Caddy dealers can still (for now) offer the above mentioned 3 banks for leases. 
    between Ally and GM financial, who would typically have better price and who's easier to get approved at with an average credit? 

source: http://www.wsj.com/articles/gm-to-use-gm-financial-lending-arm-for-subsidized-leases-1421024149

I don't think there is much difference between the two.