Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2015 Toyota Highlander Prices Paid and Buying Experience

steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,794
edited August 11 in Toyota
This discussion was created from comments split from: 2014 Toyota Highlander Prices Paid and Buying Experience.

If you have recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Highlander, please share your experience here.

You can also research local dealer inventory and get pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on our 2015 Toyota Highlander page.

To see all forums discussions about the Toyota Highlander, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Toyota Highlander discussions.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Comments

• danznjdanznj Posts: 2

Does anyone know what options will change with 2015 highlander ? Tkay2 - do you have any information now ? August 6 is soon, so if takay2 is correct, then everyone will know the pricing.

• tkay2tkay2 Posts: 43

They will not have numbers until (Dealers etc.) My Guy says call him Aug. 5th after 1pm. Production will start Aug. 6th....He told me the vehicle I want is scheduled to be built Aug ( 2015 AWD XLE (Black with Ecru into) Dealer cannot quote me a price till the Aug 5th. ( I have the printout of the vehicle but blank MSRP.

• Request to the Mods - 2015s are on the dealer lots. Can we please have a 2015 Highlander Prices Paid thread? I'm already starting to negotiate.

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,794

@andyman1970, good suggestion, thanks. Hope you find this okay. :)

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Thanks stever - all found now

• dsoy1998dsoy1998 Posts: 2

On 26 july 2014, I ordered a new 2015 Highlander XLE AWD in Blizzard Pearl over Ash interior. OTD price is $36,395 (T,T,L Not included). Options include Remote Start, 2nd Row Captain's Chairs, Body Side Molding, Rear Bumper Protector, Carpet & All Weather Mats w/Cargo Liner AND of course that extra cost for Special Paint! Cannot Wait!

• lok888lok888 BostonPosts: 1,775
    edited August 18

dsoy1998 - Here is my recent quote from a local dealer in MA last week. It is a 2014 XLE AWD (with no accessories) for $36,254 with dest. charge (MSRP is $38,585). I'd like to tell you the OTD price but it doesn't make sense to you since tax, title, registration, dealer fee are vary. Your price seems very attractive for the 2015 model! Does it include the remote starter (OEM?), all-weather mats, cargo tray, etc? What is the deliver date?

Anyone know the average time it takes for the vehicle to arrive in the USA after it is built ?

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,505

@tkay2 said: Anyone know the average time it takes for the vehicle to arrive in the USA after it is built ?

6-8 weeks?

Really, just an educated guess on my part. Is your car coming from Japan? I thought the Highlanders were all built in the USA.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Your right Ind. I think 10 days or less when built.

• firedustfiredust Posts: 1
    edited September 12
    Went out today in Atlanta to buy a Highlander Limited. Settled on one with the floor mats and driver tech package only for $40,466. Car includes toyoguard that I couldn't get them to remove. This beat the Costco price without Toyoguard of $40,600. Out the door price is just under $44k. They claim availability is low and we will need to wait up to 30 days.
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,794
    edited September 12
    I often wonder what kind of quotes you folks in Georgia would get up in Chattanooga or even Nashville, if you were willing to drive that far. Chattanooga is still kind of a small town but they aren't in that Southeast Toyota region and may be a bit cheaper. I have family in Chattanooga and had some work done on my Tercel at the dealer there, but that (obviously I guess) was a long time ago - 1984ish. Most stuff does seem a bit expensive when I visit there a couple of times a year so maybe their car prices aren't very good either.