Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    twodomestwodomes Member Posts: 73
    Now the offer is clear for Socal and yes it's for the Premium, but with a few minor options added on (bluetooth, 6cd) which explains the msrp discrepancy.

The question is on the residuals. I just got another quote from a different dealer also saying the residual is 56% for premium plus 10k miles over 36 mos.

Chiaudi's question is now mine too... are their tiered offers for the premium plus? The quotes i got on the prem plus did not offer to waive the acq fee or pay the first months payment as the offer states on the premium.

Seems to me the plus in this situation adds: trizone climate control, auto dimming mirrors, led running lamps and xenon headlamps...
  • Options
    webbawebba Member Posts: 30
    I don't think "No Payment at Signing" means that acquisition fees or first month payments are waived. I think it just means that you don't have to pay them at signing. They could be capitalized into the Cost. That is just how I interpreted it.
  • Options
    I see what you're saying, but I read it as not being rolled in because it actually says Acq fee: $0, with no asterisk saying it was actually being charged and no mention of it being charged other than the line "Price excludes...dealer charges" Ditto on the first payment.

Not sure though!
  • Options
    jmhjpjmhjp Member Posts: 11
    and the final price for a lease is???
  • Options
    dilberticdilbertic Member Posts: 63
    CarMan and others, well this is the current offer I was given today...

A4 Premium Plus 2.0T, Meteor Gray, Sport Package

Lease: 3yr / 36,000 miles
    Drive off is 2500.00 cash

Grs Cap Cost 41500.00
    Sale Tax 0.00
    LAH Prem 0.00
    Cap Reductn 2105.80
    Net cap cost 39394.20
    Adj Residual 22776.00
    TOT Term Dep 16618.20
    Montly Dep 461.62
    Mo Lease Chg 105.07
    Base payment 566.69

Monthly tax 46.75
    Total Monthly payment 613.44
    Total payments 22083.84
    est fees/term 1071.75
    tot taxes 1912.01

1st payment 613.44
    Cap Red 2105.80
    SLS Tax Upfront 229.01
    1st Year Fees 381.75
    Sec deposit 0.00
    other upfront 670.00

Total int payment 4000.00
    Due on Dev 4000.00

Now I am guessing the 1500 from Audi is taken from the 4k down.

Now this deal payments are much higher then the deal offered to me a month ago, Please give me feedback how I should handle this and what to offer?

TY

Dil
  • Options
    chiaudiguychiaudiguy Member Posts: 15
    i was able to talk to a finance manager, and he said
    there was no carry over deal for the premium plus.

he also mentioned, especially for us %10.25 tax-loving chicago
    folks, that deal can quickly look more similar to some other
    quotes you might be getting with some aggressive wheeling and dealing.

just like they say, work on the sale price, not the monthly payment.
    i wonder what the sale price becomes when you back calculate...
  • Options
    Sorry guys heard back that this quote is for a Prestige and not the Prem Plus
  • Options
    This is the quote for the A4 2.0T Q Prem Plus:
    GRS CAP COST 38000.00
    MONTHLY TAX 39.30
    1ST PAYMENT 515.70
    SALES TAX 0.00
    MO PROP TAX 0.00
    CAP RED 1754.52
    LAH PREMIUM 0.00
    SLS TAX UPFNT 200.03
    CAP REDUCTN 1754.52
    TOT MO PYMT 515.70
    1ST YR FEES 359.75
    SEC DEPOSIT 0.00
    NET CAP COST 36245.48
    TOT OF PYMTS 18565.20
    OTHER UPFNT 670.00
    ADJ RESIDUAL 22680.00
    EST FEES/TERM 1005.75
    TOT INIT PMT 3500.00
    TOT TERM DEP 13565.48
    TOT TAXES 1614.83
    MONTHLY DEP 376.82
    DUE ON DELIV 3500.00
    MO LEASE CHG 99.58
    ----------------------- LIFE PREMIUM 0.00 TERM 36
    BASE PAYMENT 476.40
    LEV PREMIUM 0.00
    DEAL DATE

I am told that Audi has 1500 cash on this program

Dil

Let me know what you think
  • Options
    CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're very welcome, vkj.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Options
    Hi jmhjp. The best way to evaluate whether you are getting a good on a leased vehicle is to look at its selling price. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without knowing what the selling price is, it is difficult to tell how much of a discount you are getting. Let us know and I am sure that either myself or another helpful community member will be happy to tell you what they think.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Car_Man, Fellow Edmonds Guru's

1st I was going to delete the 2 previous posts but I don't see a edit or a delete Feature?

2nd. So I talked with the sales guy and the deal he is willing to make me on

A4 Prem PlusNav in Dark Grey is the following:

- w/Nav option
    - w/Audi care option

36 months / 12k a year miles
    500.00 a month total payment

3500.00 down - Minus the 1500.00 Audi program going on = 2000.00 down OTD

I am not sure if the 2k down is a good deal, being that I am getting 1500.00 from the audi program? Seems kinda strange. He says they are selling me the car for 37,500.00 which he says is 500.00 below invoice.

I like to move forward but I am really looking for feedback from everyone is this sounds like a good deal or if I have room to wiggle?

Thanks you for any feedback :)

Dil
  • Options
    jkozlow3jkozlow3 Member Posts: 20
    The new program effective Nov 12 for a 2.0 Prem Plus is:

53% residual for 15k
    55% residual for 12k
    Add 1% to the residual if you get Audi Care

.00169 money factor

security deposit now waived for all customers
    Audi pays 1st month - customer pays remaining 35 months
    Absolutely $0 due at signing is now possible

$1500 loyalty cash for existing Audi customers

If you do the math, the new program (if you're not an existing Audi owner and not eligible for the $1500 loyalty cash) will actually cost you around $150 more over a 3-year period than the old program that expired on Nov 11. However, you can now literally do a sign & drive with $0 due at signing. Under the old program, you'd need to put down 1st month + security (except for returning Audi lessees who didn't need security dep) for a total of around $1100 due at signing.

I bought my car on Saturday 11/8 and my dealer agreed to wait until the 12th to put through the paperwork, allowing me to choose whichever program I wanted. I opted for the new program. Despite the $150 increase in total expenditure over a 36-month period, it saved me $1100 up front which was well worth it.

For returning Audi customers, the $1500 cash definitely makes the new program more attractive. Just don't let the dealer use that $1500 when negotiating your cap cost. You should be able to EASILY get a Premium Plus for a total adjusted cap cost of under $36k including the $625 lease acquisition fee. This is BEFORE the $1500 loyalty cash if eligible.

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the info jkozlow. So even though it says $0 acquisition fee, they are just not charging you for it up front but then adding it to your monthly payments?
  • Options
    jkozlow3jkozlow3 Member Posts: 20
    Correct. The lease paperwork will still reflect a $625 acquisition fee.
  • Options
    webbawebba Member Posts: 30
    Guys, I don't know which one is right but I received a quote with 58% (with Audi Care) Residual and 0.00169 MF. This is for 09' 2.0 T Premium Plus with Nav. and sport package, 36 month lease, 12K miles/year. See below for detail:

Monthly Payment = $640.00 - with only first month due at signing
    MSRP: $41,475.00
    Sale Price: $39,084.00 ($499 over invoice)
    Costs Added to Lease: $3,941.00 (Tax-$2,345.00; Tags/Title-$331.00; Audi Care-$650, & Acq Fee- $615)
    Cap. Cost Reduction: $0

The sport package makes it difficult to negotiate since they have a limited number of those. I would have gotten a better deal if it was just the premium plus. What do you guys think?
  • Options
    spiff69spiff69 Member Posts: 2
    Hi all,

Sorry for the newb question, but I'm debating between a used 07 or 08 A4 or a new lease on a prem plus or prestige. I was planning on making a significant down payment for the used car ($10K), but the new models look great and are obviously well regarded. Is it a bad idea for me to take that down payment and use it on a lease for cap reduction and lower the monthly?

Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    omszzomszz Member Posts: 10
    I just signed yesterday for Premium Plus + Sport Package + Meteor Gray paint.

Here are the numbers I got:

Lease: 3yr / 36,000 miles
    MSRP: $39450
    Invoice: $36700 (debatable, dealer says its close to $37000)
    Sale Price: $37000
    Acquisition Fee: $625
    Audi Care: $650 (rolled into cap cost)
    Cap Reduction (owner loyalty): $1500
    Net Cap Cost: $36725
    Residual: .56 (due to Audi Care)
    Money Factor: .00169
    Downpayment: $499 to cover licensing, up front taxes, $50 doc fee

Payment: $505 + taxes
    Dealer makes 1st months payment

I believe the dealer made $625 profit on the aquisition fee, but other than that, it seems like the price of the car is close to invoice. Edmunds invoice lists $36700, but the dealer showed me a higher invoice price which had advertising fee and one other small item that Audi charges the dealer. His contention was invoice is right around $37000 for Premium Plus + Sport Package + Meteor Gray paint.

They also took my existing lease back early so we didn't have to make the last payment on it.

Not a killer deal, but the $1500 incentive and 1st months payment made it worth it in my mind.
  • Options
    I checked the Audi Bay Area website again for deals and it seems that all the linkable text is missing? Wonder if they are rewording or adding more models to the deals?

Dil
  • Options
    I dont understand how youre getting offered a residual that's 2 percent higher than everyone else. I think you should run with it, but the sale price should be at invoice, at least thats what it is here in LA. Also, I called Audi and they are paying the first month's payment but the acq fee, ttl are being rolled into leases to make it a sign and drive event.
  • Options
    atsenbatsenb Member Posts: 34
    Can someone clarify the $1500 loyalty cash? e.g. does it effectively do one of the following in the leasing calculation or does it do something else?

1) Loyalty cash lowers the sales price (or the adjusted cap cost) so that you don't pay tax on this amount
    2) Loyalty cash does not lower the adjusted cap cost, so you would effectively treat it as a "rebate" or can apply it towards the downpayment (in which case, you would pay tax on this amount).

I currently have a lease on a 2007 A4, paying $450.52, I think lease termination charge is about $650 (does anyone have the exact number)? And if I lease another Audi, does this mean that I get BOTH the $1500 and also get to waive paying for the $650 lease termination charge??

Based on what others are saying about the current leasing program, if I am leasing a Premium + with 36m/10k (56% residual), msrp $38000, people seems to be targeting around invoice ($35,352 per edmunds, including destination charge), so if you add acquisition bank fee of approx. $625 and around $150-200 for doc and license, etc., you should be able to get the car for about $500-505 before taxes. Is that somewhat accurate?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.
  • Options
    my understanding from spending way too much time going back and forth with some sleazy salesmen today is that it's option #1. The lease end fee, or lease disposition fee, is $350, not $650 and IS combinable with the $1500.

Have you had your lease end inspection yet? I had minor scratches, rims with curb rash, and 2 tiny dents and have been charged $1370. Took it to 2 body shops who couldn't believe how they were trying to squeeze money out of me. Neither body shop could do the work for cheaper. They just questioned the necessity of having it done.

Feeling pretty anti-audi right now.
  • Options
    jjthecatjjthecat Member Posts: 11
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this is a fair deal or I should walk. 2009 A4 Premium Plus, 36 month lease, 12,000 a year, $594+ aprx. $1364 start ups. He said the start ups are the transferring fee, taxes etc. He told me they pay the first month, waive security fee and offered me a $500 (coupon special) because I am getting rid of my BMW. I know you aren't supposed to put money down, but I need the monthly payments down (for various reasons) and he said $2000 down brings it to $534. I told him I need to make it less and he said $4000 down brings it to $434. Sales guy said the residual is 53% and the car's msrp is $37,800 or low $38,000. I would like to pull the trigger on Monday, but if this is not a good deal than I will walk. Also, does everyone have to pay the start ups because I had the understanding that part goes in the sales guy's pocket. I just want to make sure this is fair. The sales guy seemed nice and said he will do whatever it takes to work with me. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. :confuse:
  • Options
    goneflyngoneflyn Member Posts: 13
    Depends where you are located, but seems kind of high. Should be able to get them now at invoice or few hundred over. In NY/NJ area, I got quote for A4 Avant with Prem+, 36mon and 15K mi for $595 including 7% NJ tax. Up front fees ~$1200 (1pymt, reg/title, doc fees). I believe the new plan for November, Audi pays the 1st pymt, so upfront should be ~$600.
  • Options
    Thanks for your thoughts. And I am located in Michigan.
  • Options
    carnuts3carnuts3 Member Posts: 8
    Had a bad Audi exp this week....Dealer invited me in for a deal - told me that they would payoff out my current lease so that I can get into a new car. They had the nerve to begin by offering me $2,000 under the dealer payoff amount on my current lease, telling me that there were a few (total $500) scratches that needed to be fixed. When I balked, telling them that I was there at their request not mine, they reluctantly credited me the full payoff amount. BTW, even at the full payoff amount, the same car is retailing locally for $6,000 over this amount. Then they wanted to charge me $1,400 for what I considered excessive up fees ( upfront fees for my recent BMW lease was only $1.100). Then I discovered that I wasn't eligible for the current $1,500 customer loyalty bonus because my current lease "maturity date" fell outside of the 1/5/09 deadline. Even though my lease would be paid off in full months early and Audi would not have to pick up any of my remaining lease payments Audi determined that I wasn't a loyal enough customer for them at this time. After all of this I abruptly cancelled the deal and ran like hell. Not a good experience.
  • Options
    twodomes - thank you for the clarification.

No, I have not had my inspections yet, and I am a bit scared to schedule the appointment because I know that they will try to catch you for all the little things. I went to a few dealerships today to see whether they will be willing to take the car in so that I don't have to deal with turning the car in.

I went today to a VW dealership, and looked at a Jetta 2.5SE (economy is bad.. :) so maybe I should conserve my cash), they quoted me all in, $312 / month (and told me that they could probably lower it by another $5 - 10 if I am ready to sign. The money factor really sucks (around mid 200s.) but the residual for 39month/10k is around 61%, which is quite a bit better than Audi, and supposedly, they are offering 3 year 0 maintenance on all the 2009 VWs (baffles me that VW offers it on VW line, but not on the Audi line).

I will be calling the Audi dealership tomorrow to see if I can negotiate a deal with them for something around the similar rate that I am paying right now ($450/month) for an A4 Premium Plus.

I also just checked the lease disposition fee again, and you are correct, it is $350.
  • Options
    hey atsenb,

just to follow up... i've now had 2 other dealers tell me that the $1500 is treated more like option 2! so either i was wrong or the dealers were bs'ing me or both. i am still not 100% sure, but the dealer i spoke with today said he runs the number and comes up with a down payment and monthly payment. then he takes $1500 out of the down payment. so, not sure if that means it's taxed or not.

audi is also picking up your first month's payment, so be sure to get that. driveoff of acq fee, tac title reg is being quoted to me at about $1200.
  • Options
    You have lots of wiggle room.....

2009 A4 Premium Plus, 36 month lease, 12,000 a year
    with a few options and Audi care with 2k down and the 1500 Audi chip in fee and my payments are under 500 a month....

So you have room to work on this... Also the invoice should be around 37k or under if you have no options

Dil
  • Options
    ahdannaahdanna Member Posts: 52
    Hi goneflyn,

What dealer did you work with? Do you know the details - purchase, residual, mf, etc.? Did that include the 1500 for loyalty? I got a similar offer but for 12K miles.

Thanks,
    AD
  • Options
    Dear Dil,
    Is the 1500 Audi chip in fee the Audi loyalty you are talking about because I have a BMW right now and in regards to that, he said he could only get me $500 because I am coming from a competitor. I will ask him on Monday if I can get the $1500, but I'm not sure. Also, I know you aren't supposed to negotiate a lease by monthly payments, but anyone know if I actually do put the $4000 down that I can get it at $400? I just want to know how far I can push the sales guy without him telling me to take a hike. Thank you in advance if anyone has input.
  • Options
    The 1500 was for owning a Audi before, so I think the only thing you have is the 500.00 BMW change out, the key is finding out what programs are going on and what you can get out of them, it also helps to have a few dealers.

I did mine my monthly payments after they started giving me the numbers, and I told them the amount that I had budget for, so they ended up reducing the price to 37k for the prem + with nav, plus Audi care... I used the 1500 to lower the monthly payments and put some cash down for drive off.

The current drive off program is on the Prem model which is 479.00 a month. if you put 2k down and got the Prem + your payments are going to be in the low 500's I am guessing, but 4k down should drop you in the 400 range I would think.

Post the all the numbers up here and see what everyone thinks. I did my best to get the deal I needed to even buy the car and it worked out for me, so I am hoping I got a good deal.

Dil
  • Options
    goneflyngoneflyn Member Posts: 13
    Hi AD,

The quote was from Biener Audi‎ (Great Neck, NY). The car was a 09 Avant w/ Prem+ pkg. The lease terms were 36 mon w/ 15K miles/yr. The sales guy was using the Oct finance program. $700 over invoice with ~$1400 out-of-pocket and $595 a month which included 7% NJ tax. Since then I've checked with other dealers around Philly area and they are getting desparate to make a deal. I get a call every day to come in and make deal. I'm sure by Dec, I can easily get at invoice along with other credits Audi is now offering.
  • Options
    Here's the information that you're looking for, carnuts3. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 A4 Sedan Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00169 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi jkozlow3. AFS' new November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Audi A4 Premium Plus Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00169 and 53%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi dilbertic. I see that you are considering making a down payment of over $2,000 on this car. I always advise consumers not to make any sort of capitalized cost reduction when leasing. Those who make one risk losing part or all of it if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Your monthly payment will be a little higher if you go with a zero down lease, but it will be much safer.

It is difficult for me to give you my opinion on this car's selling price without having either its full MSRP or its dealer invoice price to compare it to. This will show me how much of a dealer discount that you are being given. When negotiating your lease, shoot for a selling price that's as close to dealer invoice as possible. You should be able to get an idea of how much to pay for an A4 right now by hopping on over to the "Audi A4 Prices Paid and Buying Experience" discussion.

Also, Audi is providing a $1,500 cash incentive to current lessees who lease a new A4 through Audi Financial Services right now. Make sure to take this cash into account when negotiating your deal. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, you should be able to negotiate a price that's below dealer invoice.

Once you have arrived at a selling price that you are comfortable with, have the dealer calculate your monthly payment using AFS' buy rate lease money factor of .00169.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    I'm glad that you asked about making a large down payment on your lease, spiff69. Because in my opinion it is a very bad idea. I always advise consumers against making large capitalized cost reductions on leased vehicles. Those who make them risk losing part or all of them if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though your monthly payment will be higher with a zero down, lease...it will be much safer.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi omszz. It looks like you got an excellent deal on your new A4. The acquisition fee is a charge that's levied by Audi Financial Services and the dealer does not profit from it. Your deal is pretty close to dealer invoice minus the loyalty cash with the use of the buy rate lease money factor. That's about as good as it's going to get on the A4 this month.

Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. If you'd like, you can hop on over to the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience as well. Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    golfnffgolfnff Member Posts: 7
    I was just quoted a deal on a 2009 Audi Quattro 2.0 with the Premium Plus package

36 mos/12,000 miles
    This is off of the printout that he gave me as a quote
    Money factor of 1.6900? not sure how this translates out but I guessed it was in percent and translated it to .0007 which x 2400 was 1.68?
    Sales price/cap cost-35825.00
    Base vehicle cost-36178.50
    Total customer cash-2000.00
    residual-21238.00
    fees-426.25
    taxes-150.95
    total monthly payment-513.53
    front end gross-353.50

These terms that are used are kind of unusual, and I am unsure of what some of them are.

The salesman stated that he was very hard up to sell some cars as the economy is bad and they have way too many a4's. He acted like this was an incredible deal. By plugging in some numbers on the residual it looks as if he is basing this on a residual of right around 58.75%. Also reading another post there was something about 1500.00 customer cash for using audi financial for lease? Anyway, not sure if this was part of the total customer cash or if that was money that I was supposed to be paying as a down payment? Any help is appreciated.
  • Options
    azuayazuay Member Posts: 7
    this is the zero-down deal I am considering:

http://www.socalaudidealers.com/audi/regional_aoa/socal/extra_hero.html

The CA reg fee should be around $300. what other upfront fees are involved and how much am I looking at for drive-off?
  • Options
    Thanks goneflyn!
  • Options
    Hi - can someone give me the latest MF and residual for the A4 Avant Premium Plus 2.0 Quattro, 3 years, 36K.

I was told 56% / .00192 for Oct and now being quoted 54% / .00212 for Nov. Given the economy I can't see how both the residual and MF would have gotten worse.

Thanks!
    AD
  • Options
    sje3333sje3333 Member Posts: 13
    I had a 2 year lease which expired November 2007. I was able to get an extention to be able to get into the new model through November 2008. I am being told by the dealer (Danbury, CT) that I am not eligible for the Loyalty Cash since I got the extention. Has anybody run into this issue? Doesn't sound kosher to me as how does an extention have anything to do with loyalty. A4 owner since December 1995!
  • Options
    spiff69spiff69 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much for the feedback - I understand the drawbacks now.
  • Options
    ssolom2ssolom2 Member Posts: 1
    i went to the collection in coral gables and thought it woul be tough to negotiate a deal since the dealership is audi, masareti and lotus. they were friendly and i think they gave me a good deal jus wondering your thoughts..

439 per month tax in
    12K miles yr/ 42 months
    premium with ipod audio jack, and bluetooth
    1,000 down
    they will make my last payment on my current 07' A4

they wanted me to take a car off the lot that day and put me in an A4 premium plus with the new headlights, basically fully loaded except nav, but living in miami the extra package includes heated seats and other options i prob dont need. this car would have been $513 tax in which was a good deal for a $38,000 car.. I was close but opted to stay within budget..

Any opinions would be appreciated..
  • Options
    jmhjpjmhjp Member Posts: 11
    I live in Miami too and I went to Prestige.I think you are getting a good deal.

That make me think to go to that dealer instead of Prestige.whats the final price that you paid for that car?
    I really want the Premium Plus but with this economy I don't know what to do.

Are you paying audi care?

Regards,
  • Options
    car_freak1car_freak1 Member Posts: 1
    Thank you guys, based on this forum I have been able to get a pretty nice deal.

09 A4 Quattro Prem + with sports package

The Msrp is $39,450 and selling price is $35,193.85, 12k miles a year with
    0.00169 money factor and residual is 56% + audi care + NJ taxes + audi rebates.
    Inception fees are $909.50
    Assignment fee is $625
    Total Cap cost is $36,593.66

out of pocket = $1500 which includes first month payment
    Monthly payment is $502.55
  • Options
    Hi Car_freak - what rebates are you referring to? Thanks!
  • Options
    I called a few dealers in my neighborhood and also AudiFS on clarifications on the $1500 loyalty.

All of the dealers and AudiFS all said that I am not eligible for the 11/3/08 - 1/5/09 $1500 loyalty promotion even though my A4 lease ends in January 2009 (just a couple of days outside of 1/5/09).

Of the deals I got, using the Edmund's invoice price as the guide (all of the dealers were quoting various invoice prices, and various "incentives that are extremely limited), there was 1 dealer that was willing to quote me a Premium with nothing but metallic paint for about $150 below invoice. It is one of the better ones I received that day.

I am looking at Automotive News Nov. 10, 2008 edition, and Audi A4/S4's sales for October (2008 vs. 2007) is actually up (not surprising as the new model is rolled out), but the numbers wree 3784 vs. 3514. For YTD 2008, the numbers were 36,185 vs. 36,330, just slightly down.

All in all, A4 is fairing better than most cars and definitely doing much better than BMW 3 series. The economy still looks quite bad, so I am hoping that below invoice deals will be easily obtainable in the near future (and fingers crossed hoping that Audi will come up with a more reasonable "Loyalty Program" because the current one is ridiculously rigid and not really making me more "Loyal" to the brand).

atsenb
  • Options
    santafe7santafe7 Member Posts: 5
    My dealer is telling me that the Avant Prestige has a different lease MF and Residual than the sedan. He says .00327 MF and 52% Residual on a 36 month lease with 10000 mile maximum. Anyone have any Avant lease numbers to compare this to? Thanks.
  • Options
    south3south3 Member Posts: 4
    Just was quoted the following lease on A4 premium: $325 down, $480/mos ($503 w/taxes), 3 yr/45K mile

Does this sound like a good deal?
This discussion has been closed.