Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Real-World Trade-In Values

1106310641065106610671069»

Comments

• steine13steine13 Posts: 2,757
    Duh. Didn't even think of that...it's iffy but might fly...thanks guys!
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 14,156
    edited February 13
    You could probably snap it back into place with something 'L' shaped(small Allen wrench?
    2019 Lincoln MKZ Reserve 1, 2017 Ford F-150 Limited
  • tifightertifighter WAPosts: 2,437
    Well, all this action on the CCBA side made me look at the trade in values for the X for fun, and some of the numbers I'm seeing from KBB and NADA are silly. And Carvana won't even give a value at all. I found one used one on the west coast, with an asking price that was more than I paid for mine new. So, are there any auction comps for a 2018 Model X P100D, with ludicrous plus (most should have this), red over black five seater with 9k miles?

Tesla X Performance / Tesla 3 Performance

• 28firefighter28firefighter Seattle, WAPosts: 6,038
    To get what? You have probably the fastest SUV available...
    2019 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited, 2019 BMW i3 REX
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,453

I don't think he needs an excuse... ;)

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 26,837
    tifighter said:

Well, all this action on the CCBA side made me look at the trade in values for the X for fun, and some of the numbers I'm seeing from KBB and NADA are silly. And Carvana won't even give a value at all. I found one used one on the west coast, with an asking price that was more than I paid for mine new. So, are there any auction comps for a 2018 Model X P100D, with ludicrous plus (most should have this), red over black five seater with 9k miles?

There are comps, but they vary greatly. To be safe, I'd imagine you'd get offers in the $85k-$87k range. Won't Tesla buy it back?

'19 Ioniq plug-in, '10 Equinox LS; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 50-car history and counting!

• explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 14,156
    Sometimes, it's 'I tried it, now I'm going to try something else'.
    2019 Lincoln MKZ Reserve 1, 2017 Ford F-150 Limited

Probably?

• stickguystickguy Posts: 35,204
    I see 2 SUVs racing 2 hatchbacks.

2019 Acura TLX A-spec 4 cyl. (mine), and 2013 Acura RDX AWD (wife's)

qbrozen said:

tifighter said:

There are comps, but they vary greatly. To be safe, I'd imagine you'd get offers in the $85k-$87k range. Won't Tesla buy it back?
    Thanks Q.

As some of you may recall, I got quite a deal on a demo last year. I was curious on value because as it sits, I could move on and pretty much match what I paid for it. A year of free use is always worth mulling over. I do think X values will take a hit when the Y comes out, as there will actually be an alternative on the market.

Oh, and yes, Tesla would be an option for trade, but they use the same values everyone else does.

• stickguystickguy Posts: 35,204
    Having to warm up for an hour before running? That is absurd.

At least the others will catch up at the first fuel stop!

2019 Acura TLX A-spec 4 cyl. (mine), and 2013 Acura RDX AWD (wife's)

I can always count on Stick to have something loaded up for any X post.

• xwesxxwesx Fairbanks, AlaskaPosts: 13,388
    tifighter said:

Not sure that all that add-on stuff counts. You know that Tesla will just take it away from the buyer because "they didn't pay for it." :D
    2014 Audi Q7 TDI, 2008 and 2013 Subaru Forester(s), 1969 Chevrolet C20 Pickup, 1969 Ford Econoline 100, 1976 Ford F250 Pickup
    xwesx said:

tifighter said:

Not sure that all that add-on stuff counts. You know that Tesla will just take it away from the buyer because "they didn't pay for it." :D
    It's okay, neither did I.