Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Maserati All Models Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
edited January 15 in Maserati
Ask your Maserati lease questions here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13

Comments

  • Hi-

    I'm interested in leasing a Maserati Granturismo.

    MF/Resid 36/39 mos, 12k/yr
  • acambioacambio Posts: 4
    Anyone know MF and residual for Ghibli SQ4 for 36 mo and 15k/yr lease?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    edited April 2014

    Doesn't look like we get the Maserati information.. sorry.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ROBRTM5ROBRTM5 MIAMI FLORIDAPosts: 70

    Hello - Anyone know MF and residual for 2015 and 2014 Ghibli SQ4 for 36 mo and 12k/yr lease?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977

    I'm sorry.. we don't get Maserati information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What is a competitive percentage discount from MSRP for a 2014 Ghibli SQ4 (for a 36 month lease)?
    If the $ value of the MSRP is important to answer my Q, then assume an MSRP of approx $81,000 (very few bells and whistles)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977

    We don't really have any info on Maseratis... .either prices or lease numbers. You can check to see if Edmunds has any information by using the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page, and see if Edmunds gives a TMV value for this model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jhabrejhabre Posts: 17
    I am looking for the residual value and money factor on a 2015 Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 for 42 months, 12,000 miles per year. Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,803
    jhabre said:

    I am looking for the residual value and money factor on a 2015 Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 for 42 months, 12,000 miles per year. Thank you in advance!

    We don't have any lease information on Maseratis, sorry.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FadyDizzleFadyDizzle NJPosts: 60
    Hi, any update? Do you guys now have Maserati rates by any chance? Specifically looking at Ghibli Q4, 36 mo, 15k mi.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,803

    Hi, any update? Do you guys now have Maserati rates by any chance? Specifically looking at Ghibli Q4, 36 mo, 15k mi.

    Sorry, nothing yet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jkipsterjkipster Los AngelesPosts: 230
    Hello,
    Do you have the 2017 Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 numbers? 24/30/36 15K
    Thanks.
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan

    2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60
    2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    2019 E450 Wagon
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,803
    jkipster said:

    Hello,
    Do you have the 2017 Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 numbers? 24/30/36 15K
    Thanks.

    We do not have any numbers for Maserati.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Any numbers for the Levante base?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,803
    sphere said:

    Any numbers for the Levante base?

    Sorry, we've not seen any Maserati lease numbers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • This is the quote I got for a Base 2017 Levante . Residual is about 45%?!

    Miles: 35
    PURCHASE OPTION
    Vehicle Price: $78,350.00
    AutoNation Savings: - $800.00
    AutoNation Price: $77,550.00

    Sales Tax (estimate): + $6,598.56
    Tire/Battery/MVWEA: + $8.75
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate): + $575.00
    Flat Add/County Fee: + $20.00
    Electronic Filing: + $29.00
    Smog Abatement Fee: + $20.00
    Documentation Fee: + $80.00
    Balance Due (estimate): $84,881.31
    No Trade-In
    LEASE OPTIONS
    Cash Due 36 months
    10,000 Miles 39 months
    10,000 Miles
    $1,400 $1417 $1348

    Note : MF .00192 - 36 month Residual $41,575.90 and 39 month Residual $40,792.00
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,803
    sphere said:

    This is the quote I got for a Base 2017 Levante . Residual is about 45%?!

    Miles: 35
    PURCHASE OPTION
    Vehicle Price: $78,350.00
    AutoNation Savings: - $800.00
    AutoNation Price: $77,550.00

    Sales Tax (estimate): + $6,598.56
    Tire/Battery/MVWEA: + $8.75
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate): + $575.00
    Flat Add/County Fee: + $20.00
    Electronic Filing: + $29.00
    Smog Abatement Fee: + $20.00
    Documentation Fee: + $80.00
    Balance Due (estimate): $84,881.31
    No Trade-In
    LEASE OPTIONS
    Cash Due 36 months
    10,000 Miles 39 months
    10,000 Miles
    $1,400 $1417 $1348

    Note : MF .00192 - 36 month Residual $41,575.90 and 39 month Residual $40,792.00

    AutoNation lease quotes are notoriously short of information. No mention of the acquisition fee and the sales tax amount is relevant in about 5 states - and CA isn't one of them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • schand820schand820 Posts: 57
    Hi can I please get the mf and residual for the 2017 ghibli sq4 awd for 36m 12k and 10k and 39m 12k and 10k.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,803
    schand820 said:

    Hi can I please get the mf and residual for the 2017 ghibli sq4 awd for 36m 12k and 10k and 39m 12k and 10k.

    Sorry, we don't have any Maserati lease information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alexkwitalexkwit Posts: 41
    Hello. I am looking for the MF and RV for a 3 year lease on a Maserati Levante (base model), both 12,000 miles per year and 15,000 miles per year. Thank you so much! You guys provide an amazing service.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    alexkwit said:

    Hello. I am looking for the MF and RV for a 3 year lease on a Maserati Levante (base model), both 12,000 miles per year and 15,000 miles per year. Thank you so much! You guys provide an amazing service.

    Sorry, but we only have info on Ghibli, Quattroporte or GT.

    The only info I have for the base Levante is 53% residual for 36/10 lease.

    That usually means 52%/50% for 12K/15K/yr.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alexkwitalexkwit Posts: 41
    Thanks for your response to my request for leasing information on the Ghibli and Quattroporte. Would you mind providing the MF and RV for both of those cars for a 3 year lease with both 12,000 and 15,000 miles per year. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    alexkwit said:

    Thanks for your response to my request for leasing information on the Ghibli and Quattroporte. Would you mind providing the MF and RV for both of those cars for a 3 year lease with both 12,000 and 15,000 miles per year. Thanks.

    Ghibli: Lease special is for 39 months
    49%/47% residual for 39 months
    .00041 MF

    Quattroporte: 39 months
    47%/45% residual for 39 months
    .00068 MF

    Those are for base models

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • angelas210angelas210 Posts: 5
    edited March 2017
    I'm currently considering a 2017 Ghibli sq4 would like to know if I can get MF/Residual for march/april and if any incentives available. Also, im in Ohio but travel to the DC area often so I can get one from anywhere in the Northeast.

    Thanks!
    24/10k
    24/12k
    36/10k
    36/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977

    I'm currently considering a 2017 Ghibli sq4 would like to know if I can get MF/Residual for march/april and if any incentives available. Also, im in Ohio but travel to the DC area often so I can get one from anywhere in the Northeast.

    Thanks!
    24/10k
    24/12k
    36/10k
    36/12k

    I have limited Maserati info. And, only for 39 months

    .00041 MF and 50% residual for 39/10. 49% for 39/12.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leasehackleasehack Posts: 18
    Hello. Would you be able to provide lease numbers for a '17 GranTurismo Sport coupe with 10k annual miles for 36 months? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,803
    leasehack said:

    Hello. Would you be able to provide lease numbers for a '17 GranTurismo Sport coupe with 10k annual miles for 36 months? Thanks.

    We didn't get the Maserati lease program numbers for May, sorry.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fgavinifgavini Posts: 1
    Michael do you have the lease program numbers for Maserati 2017 QP for may or june ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,803
    fgavini said:

    Michael do you have the lease program numbers for Maserati 2017 QP for may or june ?

    We did not get any Maserati lease numbers, this month

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • c300guyc300guy Posts: 11
    What are the current lease numbers for a Base model Levante - 36 or 39 months and 10k miles or so?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    c300guy said:

    What are the current lease numbers for a Base model Levante - 36 or 39 months and 10k miles or so?

    Sorry, but we don't have any Maserati information

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • c300guyc300guy Posts: 11
    Here's what I signed for a Base 2017 Levante lease

    Miles: 73
    MSRP: $84,400
    Sales Price: $71,740
    36 month lease
    7,500 miles/year
    30 cents a mile overage fee
    Residual Value: 45,576 (54%)
    Cash out the door (incl 550 cap cost, plus a huge registration fee, acquisition fee, first month, doc fee...): $3,500
    Monthly Payment (incl. all taxes and fees: $915/mo.
    MF: between .0008 and .0009, I believe

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,803
    c300guy said:

    Here's what I signed for a Base 2017 Levante lease

    Miles: 73
    MSRP: $84,400
    Sales Price: $71,740
    36 month lease
    7,500 miles/year
    30 cents a mile overage fee
    Residual Value: 45,576 (54%)
    Cash out the door (incl 550 cap cost, plus a huge registration fee, acquisition fee, first month, doc fee...): $3,500
    Monthly Payment (incl. all taxes and fees: $915/mo.
    MF: between .0008 and .0009, I believe

    Congrats! I saw one of these at the local dealer a few months ago. GM fired it up and showed us the switch that changed the exhaust tone.

    A-May-Zing!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • c300guy said:

    Here's what I signed for a Base 2017 Levante lease

    Miles: 73
    MSRP: $84,400
    Sales Price: $71,740
    36 month lease
    7,500 miles/year
    30 cents a mile overage fee
    Residual Value: 45,576 (54%)
    Cash out the door (incl 550 cap cost, plus a huge registration fee, acquisition fee, first month, doc fee...): $3,500
    Monthly Payment (incl. all taxes and fees: $915/mo.
    MF: between .0008 and .0009, I believe

    amazing, deal, would you mind sharing the dealer ?
  • Hi kyfdx and Michaell,

    Do you have any info (MR and RV) on Maserati Ghibli models? 36/10k and 36/7.5k?

    Thanks in advance.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,803

    Hi kyfdx and Michaell,

    Do you have any info (MR and RV) on Maserati Ghibli models? 36/10k and 36/7.5k?

    Thanks in advance.

    Sorry, no information on any Maserati lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rnny121rnny121 Posts: 12
    Any numbers on the new 2018 Ghiblis?
    RV and or MF?
    36 or 39 month 10k lease
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    rnny121 said:

    Any numbers on the new 2018 Ghiblis?
    RV and or MF?
    36 or 39 month 10k lease

    Sorry, but we don't have any Maserati information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MBisMBis NYCPosts: 10
    Any Maserati information for the GranTurismo Sport Convertible for December? If not what source do you recommend.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    MBis said:

    Any Maserati information for the GranTurismo Sport Convertible for December? If not what source do you recommend.

    Sorry, but we have no Maserati information. You'll have to ask the dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • The local Maserati Dealer near Seattle always has some pretty good deals. Worth looking at.
    https://www.maseratiofkirkland.com/new-maserati-lease-and-finance-specials-kirkland-wa.html
  • whatadaywhataday Posts: 58
    edited August 2018
    Crossing my fingers that you'll have some Maserati info this month!

    2018 Base Ghibli (Any Ghibli numbers you have will be good!)
    10k miles
    24/36mo
    Any SoCal zip

    Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    whataday said:

    Crossing my fingers that you'll have some Maserati info this month!

    2018 Base Ghibli (Any Ghibli numbers you have will be good!)
    10k miles
    24/36mo
    Any SoCal zip

    Thank you!

    24 month term is not supported

    36/10
    .00049 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dranciddrancid Posts: 47
    Hi,
    Can I ask 2018 Levante's lease number please?
    36/12k zip 91754. Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    drancid said:

    Hi,
    Can I ask 2018 Levante's lease number please?
    36/12k zip 91754. Thank you!!

    Base?
    .00005 MF and 52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dranciddrancid Posts: 47
    kyfdx said:
    Hi,
    Can I ask 2018 Levante's lease number please?
    36/12k zip 91754. Thank you!!
    Base? .00005 MF and 52% residual
    Oh, Yes. Forgot to mention it. Thank you sir
  • dranciddrancid Posts: 47
    kyfdx said:
    Hi,
    Can I ask 2018 Levante's lease number please?
    36/12k zip 91754. Thank you!!
    Base? .00005 MF and 52% residual
    Can I bother you once again?
    I'd like to know 2018 Levante S numbers too... 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    drancid said:


    kyfdx said:

    drancid said:

    Hi,
    Can I ask 2018 Levante's lease number please?
    36/12k zip 91754. Thank you!!

    Base?
    .00005 MF and 52% residual

    Can I bother you once again?
    I'd like to know 2018 Levante S numbers too... 

    .00002 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dranciddrancid Posts: 47
    Can I ask 48/12k lease numbers for 91754 one more time please? Thank you in advance!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,803
    drancid said:

    Can I ask 48/12k lease numbers for 91754 one more time please? Thank you in advance!!

    Which model?
    Which trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.