Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Honda CR-V Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

@mozahsuf21 said:
    Thanks, will definitely check everything out. But for a lease, and pardon my ignorance, what is crucial about the purchase price? I thought it was all about the monthly payments, residual, and money down, plus getting out of all the gratuitous fees both before and after the lease is complete.

The purchase price directly determines how big your payment is.

Quick example.

$30,000 MSRP, 60% Residual (residual value = $18,000)

If your selling price is MSRP, then the depreciation part of your payment is (30,000 - 18,000) / 36 = $333.33

If you negotiate the selling price to $27,000, then the depreciation part of your payment is (27,000 - 18,000) / 36 = $250

By negotiating $3000 off the sticker, you've saved that money over the course of the lease, at $83.33/mo.

And, since the selling price is also used to calculate the monthly rent charge, that will be lower, too.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    2014suv2014suv Member Posts: 6

2014 CR-V EX-L AWD what is the RV & MF for 12,000 miles per year & 36 months Lease

Can I get example lease calculation for sale price of $27K with 0 down on 36 mo. / 12K miles.

• Options
    2014suv2014suv Member Posts: 6

in NJ

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331

@2014suv said:
    2014 CR-V EX-L AWD what is the RV & MF for 12,000 miles per year & 36 months Lease

Can I get example lease calculation for sale price of $27K with 0 down on 36 mo. / 12K miles.

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/4173783/#Comment_4173783

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    rcld3rcld3 Member Posts: 39

Looking to either buy or lease a 2014 CR-V EXL in KY. What are the RV, MF, Invoice amounts for my area? What else do I need to know to get the best deal? Is there a target monthly payment I should set my sights on for a 36 month/12K mile lease?

• Options

Should have noted in my previous post I am looking at the AWD version.

• Options

@rcld3 said:
    Looking to either buy or lease a 2014 CR-V EXL AWD in KY. What are the RV, MF, Invoice amounts for my area? What else do I need to know to get the best deal? Is there a target monthly payment I should set my sights on for a 36 month/12K mile lease?

36/12 residual is 59%, with or without RES. Subtract 1% for EX-L AWD with NAV.

MF is .00078 with $750 lease cash.

We would need to know both the MSRP and the negotiated selling price in order to model a payment. Check the CR-V Prices Paid discussion to see what folks have been able to negotiate for a selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    @Michaell: thanks for your reply. MSRP 29,775. A recent sales price found on the prices paid forum is $26,200. If is search fair market pricing I get numbers closer to 27,300.
  • Options

@rcld3 said:
    Michaell: thanks for your reply. MSRP 29,775. A recent sales price found on the prices paid forum is $26,200. If is search fair market pricing I get numbers closer to 27,300.

Fair market? We don't want fair, we want cheap! ;)

$274/mo. using those variables. 1st payment, $595 acq.fee and title/registration/doc fees due at lease signing (should be around $200 total, in KY). If you roll the acq.fee into the payment, that makes it $291/mo.+tax. (6% in KY, so about $18/mo. for tax.)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks @Michaell. Yes, we do want cheap! So, If I also want to trade in my old 2002 Honda w 191,000 miles, in what order do I present this deal?
  • Options

@rcld3 said:
    Thanks Michaell. Yes, we do want cheap! So, If I also want to trade in my old 2002 Honda w 191,000 miles, in what order do I present this deal?

I'd ask them what they will give you for the trade, first. It's likely to be under $1000, so it isn't going to materially affect the deal, either way. I don't know what 2002 Honda you have, but you could probably realize an extra $1500-$2000 selling it yourself.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    racingsmytheracingsmythe Member Posts: 1

@Michaell Please work your magic and provide me with some direction. I am currently trying to trade in my 2011 CRV EX AWD for a 2014 CRV EX 2WD. My current lease payment is $258 with ZERO down, and they are now telling me the best ZERO down number they can come up with is $358/month. I am in FL by the way. I have considered the LX but even that is being priced at $320. Let me know what I should do, I still have 2 months left on my current lease.

• Options

@racingsmythe said:
    Michaell Please work your magic and provide me with some direction. I am currently trying to trade in my 2011 CRV EX AWD for a 2014 CRV EX 2WD. My current lease payment is $258 with ZERO down, and they are now telling me the best ZERO down number they can come up with is $358/month. I am in FL by the way. I have considered the LX but even that is being priced at $320. Let me know what I should do, I still have 2 months left on my current lease.

If you want a 2014, best to do the deal now, though the amount owed on your current lease has to go somewhere. If you wait until your lease is up, there probably won't be any 2014's left.

We would need to know the MSRP and selling price of the 2014 in order to model the payments for you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    hondaluv4lifehondaluv4life Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2014

Hello, I'm looking for a lease deal on the 2014 CRV EXL 2WD and 4WD 5AT. Can someone please provide me the money factor and residual value for a 36 month / 36k miles numbers for September? I live in MD. Thank you very much!

• Options

@hondaluv4life said:
    Hello, I'm looking for a lease deal on the 2014 CRV EXL 2WD and 4WD 5AT. Can someone please provide me the money factor and residual value for a 36 month / 36k miles numbers for September? I live in MD. Thank you very much!

2WD - 57%

4WD - 58%

.00032 and $750 lease cash for both.

Be advised that in MD the entire vehicle sales price is taxed, which increases your payment substantially.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    hondaluv4lifehondaluv4life Member Posts: 3
    Thank you so much! So I have a couple questions... 1) with regard to the tax, it is going to be tax for the whole sales price of the car? For ex if the vehicle sale price is 25000, then I'll be taxed 25000x.06 for the leas!?

2) what exactly does the lease cash do? Is it there to help us negotiate even better on a lease? Using the same ex above, if I got a sale price of $25000, can I negotiate down further up to an additional off? What's the likelihood of getting this 750 if I mention it to the dealer?

3) for a lease, does the lessee pay for both freight and acquisition cost at time if lease? I think I got charged both on my last lease, is it typical of all lease deals?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm pretty new to leasing so I'm still learning about it.

Thank you!
  • Options

@hondaluv4life said:
    Thank you so much! So I have a couple questions... 1) with regard to the tax, it is going to be tax for the whole sales price of the car? For ex if the vehicle sale price is 25000, then I'll be taxed 25000x.06 for the leas!?

As I understand it, yes.. Maryland is a "full tax" state..

2) what exactly does the lease cash do? Is it there to help us negotiate even better on a lease? Using the same ex above, if I got a sale price of $25000, can I negotiate down further up to an additional off? What's the likelihood of getting this 750 if I mention it to the dealer?

The $750 is manufacturer to dealer cash. Use that knowledge to negotiate a lower price.

3) for a lease, does the lessee pay for both freight and acquisition cost at time if lease? I think I got charged both on my last lease, is it typical of all lease deals?

Every Honda lease has an acquisition fee... All offers and quotes should be inclusive of the destination fee.. Adding that on to a negotiated price is just bad faith negotiating.

Sorry for all the questions, I'm pretty new to leasing so I'm still learning about it.

Thank you!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    What is current mf, rv, dealer cash, invoice amount for 2014 crv Exl 2wd (MSRP 27,900) and Awd (MSRP 29,120) in Ky. Looking to lease this weekend or next. What's your advice on 2wd v. Awd impact on monthly payment?
  • Options

@rcld3 said:
    What is current mf, rv, dealer cash, invoice amount for 2014 crv Exl 2wd (MSRP 27,900) and Awd (MSRP 29,120) in Ky. Looking to lease this weekend or next. What's your advice on 2wd v. Awd impact on monthly payment?

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    36 months, 12k/yr
  • Options

@rcld3 said:

36 months, 12k/yr

.00032 and $750 lease cash.

2WD - 57%

AWD - 58%

AWD is more expensive but has the 1% better residual. We would need to know the selling prices of each in order to model a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    OK. What would payment be in KY (sales tax 6%) on the 2wd CRV EXL, MSRP is actually 28, 700 (forgot destination charge on previous post) with a negotiated price of 26550, 36 mos, 12 k miles per year? I need to figure out what numbers to use to negotiate. In my emails should I ask for certain lease terms: like 0 down, $$$/month for 36 months or should I start with a sales price that gets me in the right ballpark of payments I am comfortable with? If I was buying I'd just give them an OTD price point. I'm not sure where to start with a lease offer. IF we want to add an accessory like Cross Bars do you suggest buying them and installing them after the fact or as part of the lease deal? I've noticed the local dealership has added a $1500 "appearance package" to every car on the lot....pin stripes, mudguards, spoiler, etc. Do I ask they be removed just to get the price down or just leave out of the conversation? Last question: How do I know what the invoice amount is? I have read I should offer 1500-2000 below invoice. Thanks for tolerating and answering all my questions!~I appreciate it! Next time I'll be a real pro!
  • Options
    rcld3 said:

OK. What would payment be in KY (sales tax 6%) on the 2wd CRV EXL, MSRP is actually 28, 700 (forgot destination charge on previous post) with a negotiated price of 26550, 36 mos, 12 k miles per year? I need to figure out what numbers to use to negotiate. In my emails should I ask for certain lease terms: like 0 down, $$$/month for 36 months or should I start with a sales price that gets me in the right ballpark of payments I am comfortable with? If I was buying I'd just give them an OTD price point. I'm not sure where to start with a lease offer. IF we want to add an accessory like Cross Bars do you suggest buying them and installing them after the fact or as part of the lease deal? I've noticed the local dealership has added a $1500 "appearance package" to every car on the lot....pin stripes, mudguards, spoiler, etc. Do I ask they be removed just to get the price down or just leave out of the conversation? Last question: How do I know what the invoice amount is? I have read I should offer 1500-2000 below invoice. Thanks for tolerating and answering all my questions!~I appreciate it! Next time I'll be a real pro!

.00032 MF and 57% residual. $750 lease cash.

At your negotiated price, plus the $595 acq.fee, you would be at $313/mo.+tax or right around $332/mo. with 1st payment and title/registration due at signing (under $200).

You should verify that the dealership is using that money factor and residual, but very few Honda dealers mark up the money factor, so that shouldn't be an issue.

You can build your car using the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page, and Edmunds will give you the invoice price. Ignore the appearance package... make your offer on the car as though it wasn't there.. The payment will drop by $2.80/mo. for every $100 you pay under the selling price quoted above.. Another $1000 less? $28/mo. less on the monthly payment.

Accessories will make your lease payment balloon.. avoid them. If you have to have them, buy online and install yourself.. Maybe you can take them off and sell them at lease end.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I've found several examples of how to construct an email to negotiate a purchase price for buying a car on the prices paid discussion but cannot locate a post specifically outlining how to go about soliciting offers for the lease of a car. Who can help me find that info? Is it better to negotiate price if I know there is a specific payment I need to hit (I know to pay attention to the RV on the deal) or should I start with a purchase price?
  • Options
    rcld3 said:

I've found several examples of how to construct an email to negotiate a purchase price for buying a car on the prices paid discussion but cannot locate a post specifically outlining how to go about soliciting offers for the lease of a car. Who can help me find that info? Is it better to negotiate price if I know there is a specific payment I need to hit (I know to pay attention to the RV on the deal) or should I start with a purchase price?

Start with a purchase price .. your goal is to get the lowest possible sale price, as that will affect your payment more than anything else.

The only other variable in a lease is the MF (residual is fixed by the finance company) - you want to make sure your dealer doesn't inflate that on you, but that's rare for Honda dealers, I've heard.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thanks. So it sounds like I should just start my emails the same way I would if I were buying instead of leasing.
  • Options
    rcld3 said:

Thanks. So it sounds like I should just start my emails the same way I would if I were buying instead of leasing.

Yep, that's a good approach. Let them know you are leasing, but don't let the dealers sidetrack you into quoting a payment .. get them to quote you a price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Negotiations in full swing. Folks are quoting both AWD and 2wd based on their inventory. Best 2WD sales price so far $26,093 (msrp 28700). Have confirmed correct mf and rv for each car. payments on this intially $325 w 325 at signing (now saying best she can do is 319/0 and zero down but she didnt tell me new sales price..waiting for that detail). All taxes, fees, title included.

Best AWD I have is Sales price $27,000 ($329/mo, 1st month paid by Honda, 0 down, all taxes, title, registration included). WIll take these emails to my local dealer today to see if he will beat. Also waiting to hear more, I've let everyone know they have to beat these sales prices and monthlys with all fees included. What do you think about the numbers. In KY. MSRP on AWD: 29950.

looking to finish up in a few hours
  • Options
    rcld3 said:

Negotiations in full swing. Folks are quoting both AWD and 2wd based on their inventory. Best 2WD sales price so far $26,093 (msrp 28700). Have confirmed correct mf and rv for each car. payments on this intially $325 w 325 at signing (now saying best she can do is 319/0 and zero down but she didnt tell me new sales price..waiting for that detail). All taxes, fees, title included.

Best AWD I have is Sales price $27,000 ($329/mo, 1st month paid by Honda, 0 down, all taxes, title, registration included). WIll take these emails to my local dealer today to see if he will beat. Also waiting to hear more, I've let everyone know they have to beat these sales prices and monthlys with all fees included. What do you think about the numbers. In KY. MSRP on AWD: 29950.

looking to finish up in a few hours

Can't comment on the negotiated prices as I'm not in the market. Brian125 is the best person to help you, along with the pricing tools here at Edmunds.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mainmain Member Posts: 4
    Hello,
    I live in MA and I am in the market for leasing a 2014 CRV AWD for 36M36K term. This will be my first attempt at leasing a vehicle.

The national deal for CRV FWD is listed here.
    http://automobiles.honda.com/current-offers-detail.aspx?modelname=CR-V&offerid=86362&modelid=RM3H3EEW&sf=2&ft=1
    MSRP $23,950.00, CAP $21,247.13, Residual $14,130.50, Down $1999 and $209 / month

Here are the two quotes I have got so far:
    Down Acquisition Fee Document Fee Monthly
    $29 $595 $325 $209 + sales tax (6.25%)
    $0 $400 $0 $260+ sales tax (6.25%)

My questions:
    1. What kind of Residual rate, Money factor I can expect?
    2. If I am sending emails to the dealers, what additional information besides MSRP, CAP cost, Fees, Money factor, should I b asking?
    3. any other suggestion in getting a quote before going in gin will be appreciated.

Thank.s
    MAA
  • Options
    main said:

Hello,
    I live in MA and I am in the market for leasing a 2014 CRV AWD for 36M36K term. This will be my first attempt at leasing a vehicle.

The national deal for CRV FWD is listed here.
    http://automobiles.honda.com/current-offers-detail.aspx?modelname=CR-V&offerid=86362&modelid=RM3H3EEW&sf=2&ft=1
    MSRP $23,950.00, CAP $21,247.13, Residual $14,130.50, Down $1999 and $209 / month

Here are the two quotes I have got so far:
    Down Acquisition Fee Document Fee Monthly
    $29 $595 $325 $209 + sales tax (6.25%)
    $0 $400 $0 $260+ sales tax (6.25%)

My questions:
    1. What kind of Residual rate, Money factor I can expect?
    2. If I am sending emails to the dealers, what additional information besides MSRP, CAP cost, Fees, Money factor, should I b asking?
    3. any other suggestion in getting a quote before going in gin will be appreciated.

Thank.s
    MAA

Which trim level are you looking for? FWD or AWD?

Negotiate the price just like you would for a purchase ... look over the last few days of posts in the "CR-V Prices Paid" discussion to help set a target.

The base MF for the 2014 CR-V is .00032 and there is $750 lease cash ... negotiate your best price then subtract the $750 from it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    It is the LX trim.

Here's what I got from a local dealer:
    MSRP $25200
    CAP Cost $22240
    Residual $15200
    Acq fee $ 600
    Doc Fee $ 395
    Down $ 29
    1st moth $ 209
    MF 0.00032
    Term 36 months
    Pmt/Month $209 + tax
    Actual cost/month including all fees, taxes and payments ~$270

Thank you so much for mentioning the Lease cash $750 - the dealer never mentioned it to me! I am going to see if I can bring the price down by another $500-$1000. Doesn't matter it reduces the price or cuts down the fees etc. And then reduce the amount by the Lease cash $750.

Is this a good deal? SHould I wait till the last day of September?

Any guidance/insight will help my first lease experience!

THank you.
    Mani
  • Options
    main said:

It is the LX trim.

Here's what I got from a local dealer:
    MSRP $25200
    CAP Cost $22240
    Residual $15200
    Acq fee $ 600
    Doc Fee $ 395
    Down $ 29
    1st moth $ 209
    MF 0.00032
    Term 36 months
    Pmt/Month $209 + tax
    Actual cost/month including all fees, taxes and payments ~$270

Thank you so much for mentioning the Lease cash $750 - the dealer never mentioned it to me! I am going to see if I can bring the price down by another $500-$1000. Doesn't matter it reduces the price or cuts down the fees etc. And then reduce the amount by the Lease cash $750.

Is this a good deal? SHould I wait till the last day of September?

Any guidance/insight will help my first lease experience!

THank you.
    Mani

It is likely the dealer will be more flexible on price the closer you get to the end of the month.

What are you rolling into the sales price that takes the payment from $209/mo before tax to $270/mo after?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Yes - I do want to wait as close to end of the month as possible to make deal.

I am considering rolling these into the CAP cost.
    Th acquisition, Doc fees , Title/Registration/Plates/Sticker and taxes ~$1450
  • Options
    main said:

Yes - I do want to wait as close to end of the month as possible to make deal.

I am considering rolling these into the CAP cost.
    Th acquisition, Doc fees , Title/Registration/Plates/Sticker and taxes ~$1450

$1450 over 36 months is about $40/mo added onto your payment - your base payment before tax then goes to $249/mo. Tax takes you to the $270.

Looks to be a good deal. Every $1000 you save on the selling price equates to a $28/mo savings on your monthly payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cewozcewoz Member Posts: 9
    Looking for numbers on a CRV Ex-l nav. In NJ
    36-39 mths
    15k per yr
    0 $ down.

Mf/RV
    What should the sales price be?
    Trying to get around $300/mth.

• Options
    cewoz said:

Looking for numbers on a CRV Ex-l nav. In NJ

36-39 mths
    15k per yr
    0 $ down.

Mf/RV
    What should the sales price be?
    Trying to get around $300/mth.

.00032 MF and 55% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr (assuming AWD). $750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    robertjftcrobertjftc Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2014
    Looking to lease a CRV LX AWD. My target price is 21K. Looking to lease in NY. I made my own spreadsheet using the Edmunds lease calculation guide. I have the MF at .00039 and the residual at 57. Bottom line price = 216. Let me know if that all seems right to you guys.

Also, looking at 10k a year, no options, no money down.

Thanks!
  • Options

Looking to lease a CRV LX AWD. My target price is 21K. Looking to buy in NY. I made my own spreadsheet using the Edmunds lease calculation guide. I have the MF at .00039 and the residual at 57. Bottom line price = 216. Let me know if that all seems right to you guys. Also, looking at 10k a year, no options, no money down. Thanks!

The base MF for the CR-V is .00032.

What is the MSRP of the vehicle you're interested in?

I assume you are looking at a 3 year lease?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    robertjftcrobertjftc Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

Looking to lease a CRV LX AWD. My target price is 21K. Looking to buy in NY. I made my own spreadsheet using the Edmunds lease calculation guide. I have the MF at .00039 and the residual at 57. Bottom line price = 216. Let me know if that all seems right to you guys. Also, looking at 10k a year, no options, no money down. Thanks!

MSRP is 25,200. Yup, 3 year lease.
  • Options

Michaell said:

MSRP is 25,200. Yup, 3 year lease.
    With a $25.2K MSRP and a $21K selling price, along with the .00032 MF and 57% residual, I calculate a pre-tax payment of $195.65. Your tax rate will determine the final monthly payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rsaddictionrsaddiction Member Posts: 14

Hi, can you provide me the numbers for a 2014 Honda CRV EX and EX-L, I reside in NY. 

36m/12k

27m/12k

-thanks 

• Options

Hi, can you provide me the numbers for a 2014 Honda CRV EX and EX-L, I reside in NY. 

36m/12k

27m/12k

-thanks 

.00032 MF and $750 dealer cash.

EX: 66% and 60% residual. Subtract 2% for EX-L (assuming AWD)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    hope4goodhope4good Member Posts: 11
    Does this seem like a fair deal for a 2014 Honda CRV LX in Albany, NY area?
    $209 for 36 months, with no other money down.
    1999 Toyota Camry for trade-in for fees, registration and taxes.
    Residual value if choose to buy after 3 years- $15,120.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    hope4good said:

Does this seem like a fair deal for a 2014 Honda CRV LX in Albany, NY area?
    $209 for 36 months, with no other money down.
    1999 Toyota Camry for trade-in for fees, registration and taxes.
    Residual value if choose to buy after 3 years- $15,120.
    Thank you.

What is the MSRP and selling price?

How many miles per year?

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    hope4goodhope4good Member Posts: 11
    2014 CRV is AWD AND MSRP is $25,200. 12,000 miles per year for 3 years.
  • Options
    hope4good said:

2014 CRV is AWD AND MSRP is $25,200. 12,000 miles per year for 3 years.

What is the selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    calbears1calbears1 Member Posts: 54
    edited September 2014
    Hello, could you provide me with the MF and Residual (September) for:

EX-L 2wd 36mo/12k miles:
    EX-L Awd 36mo/12k miles:
    EX-L 2wd 36mo/15k miles:
    EX-L Awd 36mo/15k miles:

I'm located in Northern California (San Francisco, Bay Area).

I'm going to try and find something by end of September.
    Thank you!! John
  • Options
    calbears1 said:

EX-L 2wd 36mo/12k miles:
    EX-L Awd 36mo/12k miles:
    EX-L 2wd 36mo/15k miles:
    EX-L Awd 36mo/15k miles:

Thank you!! John

.00032 MF and $750 lease cash.

57%
    58%
    55%
    56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    calbears1 said:

EX-L 2wd 36mo/12k miles:
    EX-L Awd 36mo/12k miles:
    EX-L 2wd 36mo/15k miles:
    EX-L Awd 36mo/15k miles:

Thank you!! John

.00032 and $750 lease cash.

FWD 36/15 - 55%

AWD 36/15 - 56%

Add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.