2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited May 2015 in Mercedes-Benz
For current leasing information, go to 2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions



Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 E-Class, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class page.

To see all forums discussions about the E-Class, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Mercedes-Benz E-Classdiscussions.


Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.


We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.
«13456714

Comments

  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972

    yes, including maintenance increases the monthly cost....but not by $720/27=$26/mo. Instead it goes up by $720*.31/27=8/mo ... you only pay $216 (plus a small amount of interest) for the $720 maintenance package. oh well, you certainly did better than where you started. Enjoy the car.

  • chad75chad75 Member Posts: 97

    Carman/KYFDX, do you have residuals and MF for E350 wagons (sport) in zip 33901. I'm unfamiliar with what term lengths Mercedes offers, but would prefer 28-36 month term (for example). TrueCar indicates that in my area, E250 & E350 sedans and wagons can be had for over $11,000 off MSRP. Would like to take advantage of this!

  • chad75chad75 Member Posts: 97

    @chad75 said:
    Carman/KYFDX, do you have residuals and MF for E350 wagons (sport) in zip 33901. I'm unfamiliar with what term lengths Mercedes offers, but would prefer 28-36 month term (for example). TrueCar indicates that in my area, E250 & E350 sedans and wagons can be had for over $11,000 off MSRP. Would like to take advantage of this!

    10k miles/year, please!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    2014 E350 Wagon 36mo, 12K/yr lease

    Standard money factor and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xerogioxerogio Member Posts: 4

    Hey kyfdx, do you know to what degree an executive allowance program can be tacked onto a negotiated price? I.e., if I've already negotiated the "bottom line" a dealer is willing to offer, can I then tack on my additional discount through, say, the ABA Advantage Program (EAB)?

    I presume I'd have to know an itemization of the discounts already applied, I'm sure, but it states that it can be combined with all other offers/etc, although I'm guessing that any "fleet" labeled discount couldn't be combined with it. Not sure really! I appreciate the help.

  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972

    During December, MB had $4000 marketing money on e 350 sedans. Most dealers included that when quoting a lease deal so discounts ran in the area of $10K. Mercedes also has a number of relationships with organizations and businesses..eg. ABA, IBM,.... where they have special financial offers. However, the relationship money and the dealer cash are not combineable...you get to pick which one you want. The only one that seems to be combineable is the $500 for being a member of the MBCA (for over a year). I think that with the marketing money being offered in December, it was essentially a level playing field...everyone got the same discount whether you walked in off the street and used the marketing money...or you belonged to the ABA.

    I don't know if the marketing money will continue in January....but if your deal included the december marketing money, that's probably the best deal you're going to get...ABA or not.

    I am sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong :)

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    What he said..

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chad75chad75 Member Posts: 97

    @[email protected] said:
    2014 E350 Wagon 36mo, 12K/yr lease

    Standard money factor and 63% residual

    Thank you! I'm assuming "standard money factor" is 0.00138?

    Should be a heck of a deal if I can find a local dealership that would work with the TrueCar price....

  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972

    sorry...the standard money factor is .00225 or something around there. You can reduce that using multiple security deposits and autopay.

    .00138 is the december money factor for an e350 sedan using autopay....it's .00148 without autopay....and it's a special rate so you can't use multiple security deposits with it.

  • xerogioxerogio Member Posts: 4

    @[email protected] said:
    What he said..

    I know that I can combine the EAB with any lease/finance "offer," so I guess it comes down to: This "marketing money" was considered a Fleet incentive, under a Customer Advocacy Program? The Terms/Conditions of the EAB state that the incentive is applied after the "negotiated best price," which is why I am a bit confused. My apologies if it seems naive or ignorant, but I did try my best to use the search functions to find out an answer before posting... =/ Thank you for your help!

  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972

    You can't use them together....but there is no harm in trying. Yes, you can use it with the promotional mf

    Heck, I tried to get the multiple security discount taken off the promotional .00148 mf. Didn't work, but I asked....

    On the other hand, of you are with the ABA, read all the fine print and go gettem....

  • xerogioxerogio Member Posts: 4

    ^ ghstudio, thanks for all the support with my babbling. The dealer has given me the option of adding MSDs to reduce the .00148 MF. Maybe because I've purchased and leased 8 vehicles from them in the last 4-5 years, or maybe because of some other reason. I know that the incentive cannot be combined with a "Customer Advocacy Program," I just don't know what this marketing money you mentioned was officially termed, can't seem to find it.

    If it IS one of the "fleet" programs, then you are right, I won't be able to apply the additional EAB ABA bonus. I guess the best thing to do is to ask what specific discounts were applied, that way I know if any of the non-combinable bonuses have been used. I'll let you know what loopholes in the contractual language I can find! ;)

  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972

    My dealer also gave me the option of taking MSD's against the promotional rate and we closed on that basis...but when actually trying to enter the lease on the MB finance system, it was rejected. In fact when they entered the MSD amount, the program defaulted to the standard mf and reduced that by .0007 which gave an even higher monthly payment. Dealers do not understand multiple security deposits.

    Don't count on the dealer actually being able to write the lease with MB finance using MSD's against the promotional rate unless they are willing to discount the car considerably more than you both thought just to make it work.

  • xerogioxerogio Member Posts: 4

    @ghstudio said:
    My dealer also gave me the option of taking MSD's against the promotional rate and we closed on that basis...but when actually trying to enter the lease on the MB finance system, it was rejected. In fact when they entered the MSD amount, the program defaulted to the standard mf and reduced that by .0007 which gave an even higher monthly payment. Dealers do not understand multiple security deposits.

    Don't count on the dealer actually being able to write the lease with MB finance using MSD's against the promotional rate unless they are willing to discount the car considerably more than you both thought just to make it work.

    We'll see, I'll definitely update you when I finalize everything! I was able to reduce it on my 2012 C Coupe when I acquired it in October 2011, not sure if they've changed their policies on promo MFs since. That really is annoying that you had your hopes lifted only to have them shot down. =( But at least it wasn't malicious on the dealer's behalf, I guess?

    I'm fortunate enough to also have a prior existing relationship with the General Sales Manager of the dealership; not saying that something unfair or underhanded is happening, as I have no knowledge to allege that, but I'm sure there's less of a headache for me there. Thanks for all your help again!

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Member Posts: 140

    can you share E250 Bluetech 36 month 15K w/ or w/o autopay? Also, what incentives are available?

    Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    2014 E250 BTC 36mo, 15K/yr lease

    Standard money factor and 57% residual.

    Those are the December numbers that have been extended to January 13th.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ronbarsronbars Member Posts: 11

    Good afternoon,

    A co-worker is looking to replace his current E350 sedan lease with a 2014 E350 sedan. Can you please advise the current money factor and residual for a 33/15 lease? I am showing .00148 MF (0.00138 for autopay) but not sure if those are still accurate.

    Also, I've read where December had $4000 in incentives for this car so people were getting smoking deals of invoice less $4000. Is there any similar money available in January?

    Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    All 2014 Mercedes programs have been extended until January 13th... 2013 model incentives have expired (though dealers may have been compensated).

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Member Posts: 140

    @[email protected] said:
    2014 E250 BTC 36mo, 15K/yr lease

    Standard money factor and 57% residual.

    Those are the December numbers that have been extended to January 13th.

    thanks. and standard MF is .00225? is that right? Can you share available incentives?

  • rlau168rlau168 Member Posts: 5

    Just pick up 2014 E350 MSRP $67100 27 Months 12k yrs, One payment plan $579 a months Tax included with 2 Maintenance no money down, 579x27=15633.

  • wolfekmwolfekm Member Posts: 18

    Any word on the new incentives starting today for an E350?

  • bill124bill124 Member Posts: 246

    Interested in pricing, MF and discounts on 2014 E350 convertible, NYC area (westchester, CT, NJ). Leasing, would like at least 36 mos.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    I'm sorry, but we didn't get the Mercedes lease numbers for January.

    The E-Class prices paid discussion is here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/16862/mercedes-benz/x/2014-mercedes-benz-e-class-prices-paid-and-buying-experience#latest

    Good luck!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    @bill124 said:
    Interested in pricing, MF and discounts on 2014 E350 convertible, NYC area (westchester, CT, NJ). Leasing, would like at least 36 mos.

    2014 E350 Convertible. 36mo, 15K/yr lease

    .00145 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bill124bill124 Member Posts: 246

    Thank you. What if I go to 10K per year? I should have been more specific.

  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972

    add 3% to the residual

  • jdiesel77jdiesel77 Member Posts: 19

    hi. got a price for 2014 e350 4 matic with p1, sports pack, lane assist, etc, msrp 61,910. 12k miles a year 712 a month with 0 out of pocket incl 7% nj tax. still sounds high to me. any thoughts?

  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972

    not sure what the current deal is...but my 2014 E350 sticker was $62K, I'm in a 7% city and I'm paying $590/mo on a 12k/yr, 27mo lease with no money down. That also included maintenance. The deal was made in December.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    @bill124 said:
    Thank you. What if I go to 10K per year? I should have been more specific.

    @ghstudio said:
    add 3% to the residual

    What he said...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jdiesel77jdiesel77 Member Posts: 19

    @ghstudio said:
    not sure what the current deal is...but my 2014 E350 sticker was $62K, I'm in a 7% city and I'm paying $590/mo on a 12k/yr, 27mo lease with no money down. That also included maintenance. The deal was made in December.

    Thank you. im not sure if the deals are as aggressive and i believe the money factor is higher now, but still, sounds like im paying too much

  • freddefredde Member Posts: 2

    Anyone know the dealer incentive for january. The 4,000 dollars i believe was good until Jan 13th. I need the new numbers, my lease is up on Feb 19th.
    Looking for an E 350 sedan.

  • ssa2ssa2 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks a bunch for the info I have been able to get from this forum. Was very helpful to me. Here are the details of my lease deal concluded in the Seattle area last week:

    MSRP 67.4K;
    Negotiated Price=57.6K;
    10K miles per year; 27 Month Lease;
    RV 69%;
    MF with autopay 0.00142;
    Sales tax 9.8%;
    Total cost (at signing and monthly payments) including title, tax, doc fee of $150 and 795 acq fee = 18K;
    No money down

    Other info:
    I had contacted several dealers including outside the area. Seems like 4K customer one was still on. Was quoted variable money factors including as high as 0.00175 and 0.00195. However it seems that MB had 0.00152 and I was able to get 0.00142 with autopay. Did not opt for one pay lease which could have brought total cost to about 17K.
    Good luck!
  • ssa2ssa2 Member Posts: 2
    Above lease info was for E 350 4Matic
  • hvwmanhvwman Member Posts: 12

    What is current residual and MF for a 2014 Mercedes E350 Sedan for 10k miles? Can you provide for a 27, 36 and 39 month lease? Also, is dealer cash still available? Are you able to provie the expected inception cost for the lease?

    Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    @hvwman said:
    What is current residual and MF for a 2014 Mercedes E350 Sedan for 10k miles? Can you provide for a 27, 36 and 39 month lease? Also, is dealer cash still available? Are you able to provie the expected inception cost for the lease?

    Thanks!

    .000159 and 69% for 27 month, 10K/yr lease.

    36 month residual is 61%

    Those are the two best terms available.

    Inception fees? The acquisition fee is $795 (watch for markups). The only other fees required are government fees and taxes, which vary by state. Most dealers add some sort of doc/dealer fee.. Consider this profit, and adjust your offer accordingly.

    I like to roll most of my costs into the lease. You can certainly do that with the acquisition fee.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hvwmanhvwman Member Posts: 12

    Thank you, I appreciate it. Just found out they have 7500 mile per year leases, do you have the residual and MF. Also, have you heard if MB is still offering dealer cash?

    Thanks again for the insight!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    @hvwman said:
    Thank you, I appreciate it. Just found out they have 7500 mile per year leases, do you have the residual and MF. Also, have you heard if MB is still offering dealer cash?

    Thanks again for the insight!

    Add 1% to the residual to go from 10K/yr to 7.5K/yr. I don't have any incentive information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vanbur67vanbur67 Member Posts: 1

    I got the following quote:

    E350 sport MSRP $61,505 dealer giving me $3k factory and $3k dealer support for price of $55,500. 27 mo, 12k, 8.625 tax rate Long Island.
    resid = 68%, MF is .00152
    $3,181 down = 1st month, $795 acq fee and taxes

    He's quoting me $665 per month. First off does that really calculate to $665 and is it a fair deal. Based on what i've read on here i think no is the answer to both.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    @vanbur67 said:
    I got the following quote:

    E350 sport MSRP $61,505 dealer giving me $3k factory and $3k dealer support for price of $55,500. 27 mo, 12k, 8.625 tax rate Long Island.
    resid = 68%, MF is .00152
    $3,181 down = 1st month, $795 acq fee and taxes

    He's quoting me $665 per month. First off does that really calculate to $665 and is it a fair deal. Based on what i've read on here i think no is the answer to both.

    I get right around $655/mo, so not far off..

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gdmstrbgdmstrb Member Posts: 5

    How are the MF and residuals for coupes (350/550) for 27 and 36 months @ 12K?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    .00146 MF and 59% for 36mo, 12K/yr lease on the E350 Coupe

    .00146 MF and 69% for 24mo, 12K/yr lease... don't see a special 27 month program for the coupe.

    Standard money factor and 56% for 39mo, 12K/yr lease on the E550 Coupe (that's the special)

    67% residual for the 24mo, 12K/yr on the E550 Coupe.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hoonie99hoonie99 Member Posts: 4

    Hi there! Can you provide me with lease rates (Residual and MF) for 10k on 24/27/36 months on a 2014 E350 Wagon? Much appreciated!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    @hoonie99 said:
    Hi there! Can you provide me with lease rates (Residual and MF) for 10k on 24/27/36 months on a 2014 E350 Wagon? Much appreciated!

    Standard money factor and 71%/63% for 24mo/36mo, 10K/yr, respectively. I don't show a 27 month program.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hoonie99hoonie99 Member Posts: 4

    Thanks - when you say standard money factor, what is the actual number?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    They have a "super top tier" that is .00195... Normal top tier is .00225

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ska1837ska1837 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2014

    Hi guys,

    Need some guidance on the pricing I'm getting for the following car:

    E350 4matic sedan; MSRP: $62695; Dest + Delivery: $925; 36 month lease price (10K miles per year): $632; Due at inception: $2307

    This is in NJ. Is this a good deal? Should I be asking for more details? Thanks for your help.

  • ska1837ska1837 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2014

    Hi guys, any advice? Much appreciated

    @ska1837 said:
    Hi guys,

    Need some guidance on the pricing I'm getting for the following car:

    E350 4matic sedan; MSRP: $62695; Dest + Delivery: $925; 36 month lease price (10K miles per year): $632; Due at inception: $2307

    This is in NJ. Is this a good deal? Should I be asking for more details? Thanks for your help.

  • bwest1bwest1 Member Posts: 12

    Looking for some lease info on e350 / e550 convertibles. Do you have the March money factor, residuals for these 2 cars at 36 months, 10k/year, "super" top tier and top tier?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 216,164

    @bwest1 said:
    Looking for some lease info on e350 / e550 convertibles. Do you have the March money factor, residuals for these 2 cars at 36 months, 10k/year, "super" top tier and top tier?

    March programs just came out today... It will be later in the week before we get that info.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.