Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Edmunds Members - Cars and Conversations

Comments

• Options
    driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,976

bwia said:

Speaking of the hoverbike I mentioned yesterday. Here is an NBC news video. Not sure if the link works, but here goes. https://youtu.be/GQMGq8gk6QM

That’s a massive carnage video that’s just begging to happen.
    Don't try this in your own backyard.
    Really bad when the guy who made it can hardly drive it!

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

• Options
    I had to restart my computer to do my updates. I did it and Edmunds recognized me right away and I didn't have to log in as Driver101, and start all over again.

While I am here, and since it is a slow day, I made this observation;
    The driving here is unbelievably bad....even people who have lived here all their life will say it has become much worse. In Florida it takes me 20 to 25 minutes to get to tennis, back home it is about the same. Back home I get about 2 or 3 close calls a month in my travels. Here, I get at least 3 a day, sometimes 2 or 3 each way.

The other day a guy coming out of a side road started moving up when I was in the right lane...by the time I got there half his nose was in my lane and I had to swerve around him. Yesterday I was in the left lane of a two laner, the guy in the white pick up truck beside me was wedged behind a car he thought was going too slow, so he swerved in behind me just as I got by him, and then rode on my bumper. I went slower and flashed my brake lights a few times - probably not a good idea down here. I increased the stopping distance, if he was going to be on my bumper....and sure enough some guy enters my lane from the left and I had to brake....fortunately I had a big enough cushion so even the moron behind me could figure out what was going on.

I also see cars going through yellow lights and even red ones constantly. I know red light cameras are money makers but I don't care....I would rather see red light runners get caught and pay fines than have them run lights. The only thing is, if the light changes to yellow, and a tailgater is behind me, I may have to run the light too, but, maybe he will block my license plate.

• Options
    houdini2houdini2 Member Posts: 409

bwia said:

Speaking of the hoverbike I mentioned yesterday. Here is an NBC news video. Not sure if the link works, but here goes. https://youtu.be/GQMGq8gk6QM

bwia said:

I am rushing out right now to buy one of these babies ! I can just see myself skimming over the tree tops ! Those blades look kinda close to your feet, but who cares !
  • Options
    ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,095
    driver100 said:

I also see cars going through yellow lights and even red ones constantly. I know red light cameras are money makers but I don't care....I would rather see red light runners get caught and pay fines than have them run lights. The only thing is, if the light changes to yellow, and a tailgater is behind me, I may have to run the light too, but, maybe he will block my license plate.

The long arm of the law would probably still nab you due to the "I (Heart) Pickleball" sticker on the trunk and that striped shirt you like to wear. B)

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• Options
    oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,671

@oldfarmer50,
    I know the radiator bracket is bent, but is it leaking anything?
    Could be a lot of not a big deal going on.

No leaks but the support brace is bent. Body shop said to not pop the hood in case the latch is tweaked so I can’t check directly.

Sent all the info to the utility company claims dept. so we’ll see what happens.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• Options
    andres3 said:

So the TTS dominated again at the local 1/8 mile drag strip set up on Friday Nights by Race Legal at Qualcomm Statdium's parking lot.

No one could beat me. Thought there were faster cars there, I just happened to never get lined up next to any of them.

Next time I'll take the All Track to give people a chance.

This next weekend is an HDPE track weekend.

Congrats! I don’t recall if you’ve added mods on that car. Or is it that fast out of the box?

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• Options
    driver100 said:

boomchek said:

The Mercedes wagon in the video looks cool but I doubt he can get mid to high teens for it after its been repaired. Most people that have that much cash to pay for an older "collector" type car probably have a bit more to spend on one that's near mint with clean title.

And yes I used to know someone who bought a broken down BMW just so he could social climb and impress people by saying he had a BMW
    I had a guy in my Entrepreneurs Course who's plan was to buy 10 year old Jaguars, people couldn't tell one year from the next and he could pick them up really cheap.

Could work. My then 27 year old C4 Corvette garnered a lot of oohs and ahhhhs even though it was kind of a beater. Even the young turks in daddy’s C6s who tried to race me didn’t realize what an antique it was.

• Options
    We were doing shuttles out of the airport today which is usually considered grunt work. One bright spot among the Accents and Versas was one Infinity Q70. It had one of the most beautiful interiors I’ve seen in a long time. Creamer colored leather with matching pleated door panels. Very comfortable, powerful even in 3.7L V6 form. Couldn’t tell much about handling in the 1 mile shuttle with the local constabulary staked out waiting for the over enthusiastic transporter but it seemed very tight and centered. Wouldn’t mind owning one if I had a few more bucks.

• Options
    henrynhenryn Member Posts: 4,289
    Q70, that's the newer version of the 2013 M37 I drove and liked a couple of months ago, correct? As I recall, very expensive new.
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica
  • Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,557
    yeah, the Q70 is the old M. Q50 is the G37 update, and Q60 the coupe version of the 50.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• Options
    suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    The M was a very nice vehicle. Too rich for my blood!
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Options
    DrivingfoolDrivingfool Member Posts: 227
    Have heard the HR-V is a bit under powered and really could use the 1.5 turbo from the Civic. It's based on the Fit so it uses the smaller engine. I've sat in a few in the dealership and liked them very much except the lack of radio knobs on the upper variants, the LX has them but I prefer the EX-L model with leather. It's due for an a whole new model anytime now and as I said, it's just crying for the Civic's great 1.5 turbo. Fix that and the infotainment center, add knobs, and it'll be a much better vehicle especially for folks like me that want a small hatch under 175".
    Interestingly, even my daughter likes my size vehicle as she also has one, a 2009 Nissan Versa SL. We're up here in the Orlando area where she's just moved into her new house and she drove my Golf again today, probably for the third time. She was very happy with how it drove and how much power that 1.8 turbo engine has. Her engine is smaller and the CVT tranny she has is a bit unusual, mine just powers up so much quicker she said. She's looking at the Cruze hatchback as her next vehicle but I also want her to try the Nissan Kicks as think it would be a much better fit. The newer CVT's that Nissan has are so much better than before and move up the power band so much stronger. Don't get me wrong, the Cruze drives nicely also and would also fit her needs so we'll see. Right now she's in no position to buy a new vehicle as she just plunked down so much on the new house.

The Sandman/Driving Fool :)B)
  • Options
    bwiabwia Member Posts: 2,913
    houdini2 said:
    I am rushing out right now to buy one of these babies ! I can just see myself skimming over the tree tops ! Those blades look kinda close to your feet, but who cares !
    At first the hoverbike target market is the law enforcement community and later couriers. The civilian bikes are white and less robust. And I think there is a hovering height limit of 20 feet.
  • Options
    ab348 said:

driver100 said:

The long arm of the law would probably still nab you due to the "I (Heart) Pickleball" sticker on the trunk and that striped shirt you like to wear. B)
    That gives me an idea!

• Options
    Instead of a striped shirt I might get one of these;

• Options

Have heard the HR-V is a bit under powered and really could use the 1.5 turbo from the Civic. It's based on the Fit so it uses the smaller engine. I've sat in a few in the dealership and liked them very much except the lack of radio knobs on the upper variants, the LX has them but I prefer the EX-L model with leather. It's due for an a whole new model anytime now and as I said, it's just crying for the Civic's great 1.5 turbo. Fix that and the infotainment center, add knobs, and it'll be a much better vehicle especially for folks like me that want a small hatch under 175".
    Interestingly, even my daughter likes my size vehicle as she also has one, a 2009 Nissan Versa SL. We're up here in the Orlando area where she's just moved into her new house and she drove my Golf again today, probably for the third time. She was very happy with how it drove and how much power that 1.8 turbo engine has. Her engine is smaller and the CVT tranny she has is a bit unusual, mine just powers up so much quicker she said. She's looking at the Cruze hatchback as her next vehicle but I also want her to try the Nissan Kicks as think it would be a much better fit. The newer CVT's that Nissan has are so much better than before and move up the power band so much stronger. Don't get me wrong, the Cruze drives nicely also and would also fit her needs so we'll see. Right now she's in no position to buy a new vehicle as she just plunked down so much on the new house.

Cruse is a nice riding car but the ones I’ve been in have cheap interior. Maybe the higher trims are better.

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319
    Got my new plates today. Cost me $8.

Came home and updated my express toll information.

That is all.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    boomchekboomchek Member Posts: 5,516
    We're having trouble with HR-V and Fit supply as the Mexico plant where they're built has been flooded. Right now we're sold out of both and not sure when new inventory is incoming.

Good thing they're not our main bread and butter cars like the Civic and CR-V.

http://www.autonews.com/article/20180806/RETAIL/180809879/honda-motor-co-floods-mexico

2016 Audi A7 3.0T S Line, 2021 Subaru WRX

• Options
    bwiabwia Member Posts: 2,913
    edited November 2018
    Ok, I finally found the NBC news video about the hoverbike. I hope the linked video works this time.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/technology/watch-futuristic-hoverbike-ace-its-test-flight-n724626
  • Options
    Michaell said:

Got my new plates today. Cost me $8.

Came home and updated my express toll information.

That is all.

Good Boy!

• Options
    edited November 2018
    boomchek said:

We're having trouble with HR-V and Fit supply as the Mexico plant where they're built has been flooded. Right now we're sold out of both and not sure when new inventory is incoming.

Good thing they're not our main bread and butter cars like the Civic and CR-V.

http://www.autonews.com/article/20180806/RETAIL/180809879/honda-motor-co-floods-mexico

Hope they don't become Buy Backs!......only to get sold to used car dealers.

• Options

Cruse is a nice riding car but the ones I’ve been in have cheap interior. Maybe the higher trims are better.
    I didn't mind the cheap interior considering the car seems solid and rides and handles really well. It is a very minimal interior, plastic, boring color scheme, cheap materials, but for the price I like the fact they put the money into making a good solid feeling car. If I could afford a more "luxurious" model I still have that option to upgrade I assume. Sometimes you just want cheap basic transportation.

The people who buy Cruzes seem to drive them very fast and they always seem to be passing me or zig zagging in and out. I thought the suspension felt like a much larger car, and the steering was nimble. Good basic transportation....not sure about reliability....would be interesting to look into.

• Options
    ronsteveronsteve Member Posts: 1,195
    driver100 said:

I didn't mind the cheap interior considering the car seems solid and rides and handles really well. It is a very minimal interior, plastic, boring color scheme, cheap materials, but for the price I like the fact they put the money into making a good solid feeling car. If I could afford a more "luxurious" model I still have that option to upgrade I assume. Sometimes you just want cheap basic transportation.
    Had one as a rental a few years ago, but it was a top-line model with leather and all the electronic upgrades that could be had on a '14 model. Didn't find the interior to be that bad, and come to think of it the handling wasn't terrible either. What was terrible was that dog of an engine!
    2015 Acura RDX AWD / 2021 VW TIguan SE 4Motion
  • Options
    The Cruze interior isn't bad in the top-line model, except the headliner is really awful. Flocked cardboard they tried to make resemble cloth. That was the worst of it for me, as the rest of the car is not bad at all, but I agree it should at least offer a more powerful engine as an option.

• Options
    ab348 said:

The Cruze interior isn't bad in the top-line model, except the headliner is really awful. Flocked cardboard they tried to make resemble cloth. That was the worst of it for me, as the rest of the car is not bad at all, but I agree it should at least offer a more powerful engine as an option.

The Cruze has good interior space too. I rode in the back seat of one on a return trip from Newburgh (100+ miles) and didn’t feel cramped.

• Options
    ab348 said:

My memory is a little foggy on this but didn’t the Cruse have a turbo engine choice that was much better?

• Options
    They now all have the same engine, a 1.4L turbo that is OK for around town but just makes a lot of noise when you step on it at highway speed. I never understood why GM doesn't offer the 1.5 turbo used in the Malibu as an upgrade choice.

• Options
    Boom, just curious but does your store sell many HR-V's or do folks just move right up to a CR-V? And do many complain about the anemic small 1.5 engine from the Fit? The new Fit ain't really bad but prefer the top of the line model. I sat in a mid level unit a couple years back and the drivers seat was pretty awful as I felt a piece of metal in the bottom seat cushion that hurt my bad spine and was the same in a few others I tried. Hopefully that issue has been addressed in the new model.
    But I do like the freshened looks of the HR-V, especially the EX-L model in the pearlized white paint with the lighter interior. Am awaiting the new model and am hoping they put the 1.5t engine from the Civic under the hood and fix the infotainment issues. I think it's very dangerous to have to use one's fingers to get from station to station and think a real knob is the way to go...and am betting others feel the same way. But fix these two issues and I think I would buy one to replace my Golf. Both around the same size and now Honda offers Sirius/XM on the upper tier models plus Apple Car Play which is just what I want. I did price one online last night and I got it to just over $26,500 with the additional options I checked which isn't that bad. And as much as I do love my Golf, think I could learn to love the HR-V once I get the improvements done.
    As I recall, my 2006 Civic LX had some issues that were unexpected for a Honda which disappointed me. There was a recall which resulted from something in the steering that made the tires wear prematurely. Honda gave me back 1/2 of what I had to spend on new tires that wore out early and after they sent out a recall notice. They also sent me a check for 1/2 after the a/c died a few thousand miles after the warranty ended because again, of a known issue. In both cases I was happy to at least get half back but, they should've paid for the whole thing really each time. It just proved to me that Honda's were no better, or worse, than other makes and I haven't wanted another Honda product until now.

• Options
    snakeweaselsnakeweasel Member Posts: 19,328
    ab348 said:
    They now all have the same engine, a 1.4L turbo that is OK for around town but just makes a lot of noise when you step on it at highway speed. I never understood why GM doesn't offer the 1.5 turbo used in the Malibu as an upgrade choice.
    Well if you have about $7,600 to throw away you can get a Cruz with a 1.6 liter diesel. But for me I would just shop a different car for that money.

2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2014 BMW 428i convertible, 2015 Honda CTX700D

• Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,557
    Sandy, why bother with the screen or knobs? Just use the steering wheel buttons to adjust volume and change stations. Never have to take hands off wheel or eyes off road.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Stick, I guess so but so used to two knobs on the radio, a hard habit to break. But you're totally right here. Also, think it looks more symmetrical with both knobs in place. Was just looking at the pic on the Honda website with the added options in that white color and I must say, I like the way it looks. Love the alloys as they make it look even better and also the body side molding make it look like a finished product. Like I said, if I could get one that looks just like the picture I have here, think I'd jump ship and give Honda another try.
    Like it even better than the Encore I drove at the dealership and at work. Definitely need to go test drive the HR-V and see for myself if it's something I could live with. Like the power I get from the Golf when I have the gear selector in "S" mode as the car really takes off and makes merging into traffic on the interstate that much faster. Many times, I need to merge somewhat quickly and when in "S" mode, have no issues.
    Also looked online at the new 2019 ILX and looked nice. Just not sure I really want to give up the hatch for a regular trunk. We filled up both hatchbacks on Wednesday to move and they both had a lot of room to put things. Basically moved all her clothes and bins plus my two small suitcases and pillow/bed stuff and could still have 100% vision out. Just not sure I'd want to give up the extra space capacity as we do need it from time to time. Like later, we need to pick up 5 fans plus a ladder and have every confidence that it'll all fit in my hatch. And let's be honest, the looks of our vehicles have to appeal to us because if not, that little bit of disappointment will always be there. I think a small part of that happened when I bought the Tucson. I knew within a couple of days that I wasn't 100% in love with it. Sure, I liked it but, when all was said and done, I just wasn't totally on board. And the wife said as much that I just didn't seem as super excited about it but I didn't listen when I should've. I know when I went back to the dealership the next day and saw a brand new Elantra GT hatch, I really liked that better than what I just got. And I'm betting if I went back and talked to my sales lady, I could've made a deal on the GT. But I just didn't which I still regret to this day. Should've listened to my gut and also my wife on this one, as she was right. It was a good learning lesson that going forward though just a bit expensive, I just need to be 110% happy with any vehicle purchase. With the Golf, am still at 110% and think I could also be with the HR-V but won't know until I try one.

• Options
    I like a touchscreen myself. The Volt has a great touchscreen, but it does have a knob for volume and mute. A good combo.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Options
    roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,365
    I like the latest iterations of iDrive. Coupled with steering wheel controls, voice recognition, and a volume/mute knob I can do just about anything I need to without taking my eyes off the road.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• Options
    edited November 2018

Boom, just curious but does your store sell many HR-V's or do folks just move right up to a CR-V? And do many complain about the anemic small 1.5 engine from the Fit? The new Fit ain't really bad but prefer the top of the line model. I sat in a mid level unit a couple years back and the drivers seat was pretty awful as I felt a piece of metal in the bottom seat cushion that hurt my bad spine and was the same in a few others I tried. Hopefully that issue has been addressed in the new model.
    But I do like the freshened looks of the HR-V, especially the EX-L model in the pearlized white paint with the lighter interior. Am awaiting the new model and am hoping they put the 1.5t engine from the Civic under the hood and fix the infotainment issues. I think it's very dangerous to have to use one's fingers to get from station to station and think a real knob is the way to go...and am betting others feel the same way. But fix these two issues and I think I would buy one to replace my Golf. Both around the same size and now Honda offers Sirius/XM on the upper tier models plus Apple Car Play which is just what I want. I did price one online last night and I got it to just over $26,500 with the additional options I checked which isn't that bad. And as much as I do love my Golf, think I could learn to love the HR-V once I get the improvements done.
    As I recall, my 2006 Civic LX had some issues that were unexpected for a Honda which disappointed me. There was a recall which resulted from something in the steering that made the tires wear prematurely. Honda gave me back 1/2 of what I had to spend on new tires that wore out early and after they sent out a recall notice. They also sent me a check for 1/2 after the a/c died a few thousand miles after the warranty ended because again, of a known issue. In both cases I was happy to at least get half back but, they should've paid for the whole thing really each time. It just proved to me that Honda's were no better, or worse, than other makes and I haven't wanted another Honda product until now.

That would be the ultimate annoyance for me. To have a car with a reputation for reliability let you down after you paid a premium for said reliability.

Speaking of reliability, my Bosch dishwasher broke so I bought another just like it. The thing must have been 20 years old at least. Didn’t cost much more than the old one and the company rebates the installation charge.

• Options
    explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,320
    edited November 2018
    We got about 10 inches of wet snow. Got up a little after 4 to start shoveling.
    It was dark out and I thought we were supposed to get 3 to 5 of the powdery stuff..
    Scratch shoveling, start the snowblower. Did a chunk, then I slipped and we both went over.
    I let go of the bar that engages the paddles, and it just disappeared.
    Felt around in the snow for a bit and found it.
    Went to put it back on and realized the connecting wire was gone, too.
    Found that but had no idea how to reconnect it to the main snowblower body, so I just shoveled for a while.
    Not in shape for that yet.
    Put the snowblower in the garage and it was making a funny noise as I pushed it.
    After work went to work on trying figure out how to put it back together.
    Turns out the funny noise was from the spring the wire connected to rubbing on a wheel,
    Hooked the wire to it, connected it to the handle at the top and back in business.
    No tools needed. Kind of a minor miracle. :)
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • Options
    Young Tom Edison, right here! 😃

• Options
    edited November 2018
  • Options
    Isn't it early for snow yet in the northeast? We used to live in Westchester about 30 miles north of New York City and never remember getting snow so early in November. By mid December, yes we had snow but not this early. Mother Nature sure does whatever she wants to do it seems, no matter what. I know our summers have been hotter lately while our winters have been more chilly than cold. In my mind, definitely is climate change going on on this planet and to think otherwise is just plain dumb. Our weather patterns seem to be getting more intense in certain areas and just watching The Weather Channel like I do seems to support this. Now this cool weather here in the Orlando area won't make it to where we live, and that's less than 200 miles due south of here. But hopefully we'll have a colder winter this year as I'd love to turn the a/c off for awhile and let some fresh air in. After sweating for like 75% of the year, would be nice to be a bit on the chillier side for a change.
  • Options

It was dark out and I thought we were supposed to get 3 to 5 of the powdery stuff..
    Scratch shoveling, start the snowblower. Did a chunk, then I slipped and we both went over.
    Found that but had no idea how to reconnect it to the main snowblower body, so I just shoveled for a while.
    Put the snowblower in the garage and it was making a funny noise as I pushed it.
    Turns out the funny noise was from the spring the wire connected to rubbing on a wheel,
    Hooked the wire to it, connected it to the handle at the top and back in business.

Enjoy the small victories but beware Karma. My long time plow guy quit just as the snow started. Asked a few neighbors who they used and was referred to a guy just down the street. He agreed to do it for $10 a plow less. Victory.

10 minutes later the dish washer breaks for $600. Karma.

• Options
    sdasda Member Posts: 6,986

Glad you weren't hurt. I bet it was a frustrating experience at first until you put it back in working order. Lots of rain here, thankfully.

2018 VW Passat SE w/tech, 2016 Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/tech, 2006 Acura TL w/nav

• Options
    Wow on the PT. 168k miles? That thing must have one foot in the grave. Mine’s falling apart at 45k. I showed my wife a Mustang in that color once and all she said was “banana”.

Now the other one looks promising. I wouldn’t have any trouble getting out of the driveway with that.

• Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
  • Options

Isn't it early for snow yet in the northeast? We used to live in Westchester about 30 miles north of New York City and never remember getting snow so early in November. By mid December, yes we had snow but not this early. Mother Nature sure does whatever she wants to do it seems, no matter what. I know our summers have been hotter lately while our winters have been more chilly than cold. In my mind, definitely is climate change going on on this planet and to think otherwise is just plain dumb. Our weather patterns seem to be getting more intense in certain areas and just watching The Weather Channel like I do seems to support this. Now this cool weather here in the Orlando area won't make it to where we live, and that's less than 200 miles due south of here. But hopefully we'll have a colder winter this year as I'd love to turn the a/c off for awhile and let some fresh air in. After sweating for like 75% of the year, would be nice to be a bit on the chillier side for a change.

Not for upstate NY. This was October 4th 1987.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    After a snow storm in mid October 2013, our neighborhood didn't have power up to 11 days.

@sda,
    So far, I seem to have a talent that when I do fall, I don't get hurt, maybe a little sore.
  • Options
    It’s pretty typical in Ohio to have snow around Thanksgiving. Remember the old Thanksgiving song —“ over the river and through the woods “ mentions “the white and drifting snow”. ☃️
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Options
    The PT is a great buy....168 miles. Have to spend a few $1000 to cover the yellow paint, but, other than that, what a bargoooon.

• Options

Enjoy the small victories but beware Karma. My long time plow guy quit just as the snow started. Asked a few neighbors who they used and was referred to a guy just down the street. He agreed to do it for $10 a plow less. Victory.

10 minutes later the dish washer breaks for $600. Karma.

But 20 years out of a dishwasher! I wouldn't expect the new one to last that long, but, maybe it will, especially if you try to use it only once a week.

• Options
    850 bucks is good money?
    Also, why is the back end up in the air? And, what is this?
    Drives good (that could mean almost anything)
    Dependable 9Will need to go to the garage weekly)
    120k miles (oldfarmers is falling apart at 45k)
    Gas saver (because it will sit in your driveway most of the time)
    Automotic transmission (is that similar to automatic?)
    Ac and heater (they bought the heater option)
    Need tender loving care still starts and drives contact us anytime thanks show contact info I don't like the sounds of tender loving care...means it needs something. Still starts and drives - when those become features it doesn't sound good)
    , thanks (for what....you're welcome)

• Options

After a snow storm in mid October 2013, our neighborhood didn't have power up to 11 days.

@sda,
    So far, I seem to have a talent that when I do fall, I don't get hurt, maybe a little sore.

Explorer....too bad someone didn't make one of those home videos of you flailing in the snow looking for the starter. Glad you are OK.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    @driver100,
    That's why I go out early in the morning while it's still dark. :)