Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Edmunds Members - Cars and Conversations

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    abacomike said:

driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

As a follow up to replacing two tires on the Q5 I did confirm with Audi service that if the older tires are within 4/32 of the new and the tires match on each axle then no issue. As a safeguard I went ahead and ordered two more tires so all four will be new and match. My wallet is $1000 lighter but I believe well spent.

If the predicted tire shortage happens, you’ll be glad you did.
    For kicks I was going to say Edmunds is going to increase the cost of posting but I’m afraid that would give @driver100 an excuse to barrage us. You guys would never talk to me again. :'(

jmonroe
    ....an increase in the cost of posting....I better get to work, my goal is 40000 by the end of May.
    Not gonna happen. I've been averaging about 100 posts per day; at that rate, it would take me 4 months to go from 28K to 40K posts.

(and, no, that's not a dare)

:smile:
    Some people like to hear the sound of their own voices. Some people stand on soapboxes to exercise their vocal cords. Then, there are those who love seeing their thoughts expressed on a page of written words that they composed. Which category do you think driver100 falls into? (Sorry about ending that last sentence with a preposition - but sometimes you just gotta break a few grammatical rules). 🤪😜🤓
    I am actually very shy and quiet, but I have a duty to educate and inform my fellow Americans. :)
    I thought you were Canadian. If you meant, “…inform my fellow NORTH Americans…” I would buy into your statement more willingly. 🤪😜
    We all live in North America. Why should Canadians have to qualify it? Or, Mexicans, for that matter. They are all Americans.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,977
    abacomike said:

driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

As a follow up to replacing two tires on the Q5 I did confirm with Audi service that if the older tires are within 4/32 of the new and the tires match on each axle then no issue. As a safeguard I went ahead and ordered two more tires so all four will be new and match. My wallet is $1000 lighter but I believe well spent.

For kicks I was going to say Edmunds is going to increase the cost of posting but I’m afraid that would give @driver100 an excuse to barrage us. You guys would never talk to me again. :'(

jmonroe
    ....an increase in the cost of posting....I better get to work, my goal is 40000 by the end of May.
    Not gonna happen. I've been averaging about 100 posts per day; at that rate, it would take me 4 months to go from 28K to 40K posts.

Some people like to hear the sound of their own voices. Some people stand on soapboxes to exercise their vocal cords. Then, there are those who love seeing their thoughts expressed on a page of written words that they composed. Which category do you think driver100 falls into? (Sorry about ending that last sentence with a preposition - but sometimes you just gotta break a few grammatical rules). 🤪😜🤓
    I am actually very shy and quiet, but I have a duty to educate and inform my fellow Americans. :)
    I thought you were Canadian. If you meant, “…inform my fellow NORTH Americans…” I would buy into your statement more willingly. 🤪😜
    I thought about saying NORTH Americans....but, I assumed my fans would pick up on that....I didn't want to be overly P.C. about it. B)

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

• Options
    edited May 2021

venture said:

OK. Sidewalk pictures.

This one is from the driveway to the front of the house.

Then along the house to the front door.

Then from the front door to the road. The old, flagstone, walk wound off to the right - where the mulch goes between the trees.

A true work of art! ;)

.....and where does that electric cord go....it should be painted white over the new sidewalk, and then yellow and green to blend in.

• Options
    snakeweaselsnakeweasel Member Posts: 19,330
    kyfdx said:

abacomike said:

driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

We all live in North America. Why should Canadians have to qualify it? Or, Mexicans, for that matter. They are all Americans.
    No they are not. American is a demonym for someone from the United States of America. Since Canadians and Mexicans are not from the United States they cannot be called Americans. Now if you are identifying them by continent there is no continent called America. The continent they are from is North America so the demonym would be North American. As those from South America are known as South Americans.

2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2014 BMW 428i convertible, 2015 Honda CTX700D

• Options
    ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,096

It's perfectly fine to end a sentence with a preposition. It's not, nor was it ever, a violation of English Grammer. It is a violation of Latin Grammer but not English. Anyone pressing that Latin rule on English is just a snob.

I guess spelling the word without using the letter "e" really takes one over that line... :worried:

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• Options
    explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,323
    What is Grammer? :o
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • Options
    abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,258

kyfdx said:

abacomike said:

driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

No they are not. American is a demonym for someone from the United States of America. Since Canadians and Mexicans are not from the United States they cannot be called Americans. Now if you are identifying them by continent there is no continent called America. The continent they are from is North America so the demonym would be North American. As those from South America are known as South Americans.
    Thanks, Snake, for qualifying the definition of “American” and its status as a demonym. But I would have to give KYFDX a “tip of my hat lip” for supporting the concept of his definition of “American”!

2021 Genesis G90

• Options

He’s an actor who played “Frazier” in the situation comedy by the same name! 🤪

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    bwiabwia Member Posts: 2,913
    According to Car and Driver, these are the 12 best selling electrified vehicles in 2021 and these are my favorites so far. https://www.caranddriver.com/features/g36278968/best-selling-evs-of-2021/?source=nl&utm_source=nl_cdb&utm_medium=email&date=050121&utm_campaign=nl23438616 Unsurprisingly, there are no SUVs in the top twelve. Enjoy and comment.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    bwia said:

According to Car and Driver, these are the 12 best selling electrified vehicles in 2021 and these are my favorites so far. https://www.caranddriver.com/features/g36278968/best-selling-evs-of-2021/?source=nl&utm_source=nl_cdb&utm_medium=email&date=050121&utm_campaign=nl23438616 Unsurprisingly, there are no SUVs in the top twelve. Enjoy and comment.

I am aware of some concerns that are out there regarding the potential of battery fires in Teslas, namely a few that have been involved in crashes. But if I had the ability to charge an electric vehicle here at my condo, I would have chosen a new Tesla rather than a car with an internal combustion engine.

The major problem with Tesla’s is the very limited service centers available to owners with problem vehicles.

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    edited May 2021

kyfdx said:

abacomike said:

driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

Although technically correct it is being pretty picky in this case. I used the term "Americans" loosely since we all live on the same continent of North America....I wasn't singling out American's or Canadians. Sometimes, being grammatically perfect isn't that important....I think most people would know what I meant and I was trying to be inclusive by saying " I have a duty to educate and inform my fellow Americans", where "North" was implied but left out so the sentence would flow.

Sometimes correcting someone's grammar is worse than making a grammatical error - it isn't necessary, it doesn't add anything to the conversation.

• Options
    jmonroe1jmonroe1 Member Posts: 7,566
    venture said:

OK. Sidewalk pictures.

Then from the front door to the road. The old, flagstone, walk wound off to the right - where the mulch goes between the trees.

That’s it? :o Nice job except for that large crack in the bottom pic. B)

jmonroe
    '15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
  • Options
    sda said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

I remember in college English if you ended a sentence with a preposition or if the sentence was a run on or fragment automatic F. I just read an article where ending a sentence with a preposition and other rules we were taught no longer apply. Hmmm.
    I’m responsible for starting that movement. ;)

jmonroe
    '15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
  • Options
    Here is a list of every Electric Vehicle That's Expected in the Next Five Years
    These EVs aren't for sale yet but are in various stages from concept to production—and perhaps a few may never see the light of day. https://www.caranddriver.com/news/g29994375/future-electric-cars-trucks/

You'll have to hold your breath for a while as some of these are not ready for prime time. It looks as though manufacturers are sticking their names on abstract drawings in other to lay claims to a jazzy brand name, as was done with early domain names in the internet age. So that way, they have will a name in place for any successfully developed EV. Or better yet, they can monetize name and sell it to a successful Chinese upstart. Capitalism 1.10
  • Options
    graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    abacomike said:

tjc78 said:

sda said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

I remember in college English if you ended a sentence with a preposition or if the sentence was a run on or fragment automatic F. I just read an article where ending a sentence with a preposition and other rules we were taught no longer apply. Hmmm.
    It's perfectly fine to end a sentence with a preposition. It's not, nor was it ever, a violation of English Grammer. It is a violation of Latin Grammer but not English. Anyone pressing that Latin rule on English is just a snob.
    Wow.. I never knew. I remember being taught not to do it.
    I’ve been taught not to do many things in my lifetime - but I do them anyway!🤪
    That last sentence is the very definition of my life!!!!!
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • Options
    qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,950
    bwia said:

You must have a strict definition on SUV to not count many on that list that are CUVs. At least, that is the manufacturers’ intention.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options
    fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,175
    I don't count lumpy butch CUVs as SUVs. They are closer to raised hatches IMNSHO.

EV I like most is the Taycan.
  • Options
    mlevinemlevine Member Posts: 581
    My concern with electric cars is the charger stations. I take for granted being able to just get in the car and go. When I check the gas gauge and realize it is time to fill up, it is a no-brainer to find a gas station.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343

kyfdx said:

abacomike said:

driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

I guess we can just give you the title, "Ugly American", then. :D

(and, you are wrong... )

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tjc78 said:

sda said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

If @snakeweasel is correct that means teachers are snobs. :@ But I always suspected they were. You wanna take offense to that @Mike?

jmonroe
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    abacomike said:

bwia said:

I am aware of some concerns that are out there regarding the potential of battery fires in Teslas, namely a few that have been involved in crashes. But if I had the ability to charge an electric vehicle here at my condo, I would have chosen a new Tesla rather than a car with an internal combustion engine.

The major problem with Tesla’s is the very limited service centers available to owners with problem vehicles.
    ...and getting one repaired can take months apparently too.
    I have never sat in one but they seem pretty low to the ground....getting in and out might be like that guy getting out of that low slung sports car. Unless you get the SUV with the gull wing doors.

How many more posts to get to 40k?

• Options

abacomike said:

tjc78 said:

sda said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

I’ve been taught not to do many things in my lifetime - but I do them anyway!🤪
    That last sentence is the very definition of my life!!!!!
    You and me both.

jmonroe
  • Options
    driver100 said:

abacomike said:

bwia said:

...and getting one repaired can take months apparently too.
    I have never sat in one but they seem pretty low to the ground....getting in and out might be like that guy getting out of that low slung sports car. Unless you get the SUV with the gull wing doors.

How many more posts to get to 40k?
    More than we can bare. :'(

jmonroe
  • Options
    andres3andres3 Member Posts: 13,729
    edited May 2021

andres3 said:

Doesn't one wonder why something written in modern times resorts to projections and estimations for something that really happened over 25 years ago? Could it be they don't like the real world data and the hard numbers?

Speaking of real world data and hard numbers could you explain how the Autobahn has a higher fatality rate on the sections with no speed limit than it does on sections with speed limits given your belief that going faster is not more dangerous.
    Easy. It's not true. The sections with no limits are the safest sections when you look at honest fatality rates, like per mile driven. Sure... if you use some contrived rates based on astrology, voodoo, or something else having nothing to do with driving or reality, you might get different results.

You are likely misremembering things you've read based on the long debunked Norwegian "power model" which again, is nothing but prediction, projections, and guesswork. Using their "assumptions" that are inaccurate, but in a backwards/reverse argument, you can take their 3 MPH change for every 10 MPH change in the speed limit and start doing some math for the reductions in fatalities the US should have. If you actually use that equation they claim makes a difference in deaths for every 3 MPH in reverse then the US would actually have negative deaths on some roads because our speed limits are so low in some areas. Of course, we all know negative death is impossible. You can't bring people back. It's absurd on its face.

Estimates put 60 to 70% of the Autobahn with unlimited speed sections. That's more than half. You should expect about double the deaths when your talking about double the roadway. You are reading too much into "absolutes" and not actually seeing real fatality RATES.

Lastly, another 7 to 8% is at 130 KPH, which is a higher speed limit than 99.9% of USA Interstates.

In recent times I have read that Germany is being invaded by too many foreign bad drivers ruining it for everyone. It would be interesting to see a detailed study that differentiates German drivers from other "lesser" drivers that normally drive more in Countries with lower speed limits.
    '15 Audi Misano Red Pearl S4, '16 Audi TTS Daytona Gray Pearl, Wife's '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion
  • Options
    ventureventure Member Posts: 2,883
    driver100 said:

venture said:

OK. Sidewalk pictures.

A true work of art! ;)

.....and where does that electric cord go....it should be painted white over the new sidewalk, and then yellow and green to blend in.
    I assume you really know that is a hose.

2020 Ascent Limited, 2024 Subaru Legacy Sport

• Options
    oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,676

kyfdx said:

abacomike said:

driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

True. Besides, Canadians and I assume Mexicans are fiercely nationalistic and would not want to be called Americans. They are Canadian or Mexican and are proud of it.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• Options

That’s an old lady that you visit on holidays, right? :)

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• Options
    tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,928
    Y’all better enjoy your chicken sandwiches while you can. There is a chicken shortage brewing!

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

• Options
    tjc78 said:

Y’all better enjoy your chicken sandwiches while you can. There is a chicken shortage brewing!

Does that mean the line at Chick-fil-a will be shorter now? If that’s the case I may have another Chick-fil-a sandwich before I croak. Yippee. No way in hell I’m getting in that line as it exists now.

jmonroe
  • Options
    tjc78 said:

First toilet paper, now chicken? They’ve got us coming and going.

• Options
    imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,155
    Gasoline will be in short supply due to shortage of drivers for tank trucks to deliver to stations.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• Options
    carnaughtcarnaught Member Posts: 3,498
    Question for you CPA's and CPA wannabes: if you sell your house and buy a lessor house, making a great profit on your previous house, how do capital gains figure into this?
  • Options
    carnaught said:

Question for you CPA's and CPA wannabes: if you sell your house and buy a lessor house, making a great profit on your previous house, how do capital gains figure into this?

You can keep long-term capital gains on the sale of one house only. Second house sale is taxable as long term capital gains - at least that’s the way I read the IRS rules and regs

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    edited May 2021
    carnaught said:

I’m not a CPA but you can avoid capitol gains on a house one time. I did that when I sold my house in SC and moved back to the Burgh in 1997. Which happened to be the year that law was enacted if you were 55 years old or older. In any case I got my avoidance that year.

EDIT: If that doesn’t work for you, cheat.

jmonroe
  • Options
    carnaught said:

Short answer. You may exclude up to $500,000 of the gain on a joint return.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Those darn bears are getting smart.
    You probably have to suffer through an advert(not an adverb) first.
    https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/black-bears-caught-on-camera-breaking-into-avon-vehicle/2477653/
  • Options
    venture said:

driver100 said:

venture said:

OK. Sidewalk pictures.

A true work of art! ;)

I assume you really know that is a hose.
    Looks to small in diameter to be a hose.

• Options

kyfdx said:

abacomike said:

driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

True. Besides, Canadians and I assume Mexicans are fiercely nationalistic and would not want to be called Americans. They are Canadian or Mexican and are proud of it.
    I'm fine with being a Canadian, and I am sure Mexicans are OK with being Mexican, but I still consider myself to be a (North) American.

• Options

Typo on my part. I went in to get my second microchip covid vaccination injection and while waiting my 10 minutes after the shot I came here to see what was going on and at the time I was posting that my ten minutes was up so I just hit post and left without really proofreading my post.

• Options
    driver100 said:

kyfdx said:

abacomike said:

driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

Although technically correct it is being pretty picky in this case. I used the term "Americans" loosely since we all live on the same continent of North America....I wasn't singling out American's or Canadians. Sometimes, being grammatically perfect isn't that important....I think most people would know what I meant and I was trying to be inclusive by saying " I have a duty to educate and inform my fellow Americans", where "North" was implied but left out so the sentence would flow.

Sometimes correcting someone's grammar is worse than making a grammatical error - it isn't necessary, it doesn't add anything to the conversation.
    The issue is is that just about everyone on the planet equates "American" with someone from the U.S. if you state that you are Canadian they will correct you and tell you you are North American.

It's sort of like someone from New Mexico saying they are Mexican.

• Options
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

abacomike said:

driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

(and, you are wrong... )
    How am I wrong? The very common usage of "American" is to denote someone from the U.S. An American is someone from America which is the U.S. The continent is North America so someone from North America would be North American. Hence someone from Canada or one of the 20 some other North American countries would be a North American but not an American. This is understood by over 99% of the worlds population.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    @snakeweasel,
    If you are going to pontificate, you need to get it right.
    Maybe you should get the Grammarly app. ;)
  • Options
    andres3 said:

andres3 said:

Doesn't one wonder why something written in modern times resorts to projections and estimations for something that really happened over 25 years ago? Could it be they don't like the real world data and the hard numbers?

Speaking of real world data and hard numbers could you explain how the Autobahn has a higher fatality rate on the sections with no speed limit than it does on sections with speed limits given your belief that going faster is not more dangerous.
    Easy. It's not true. The sections with no limits are the safest sections when you look at honest fatality rates, like per mile driven. Sure... if you use some contrived rates based on astrology, voodoo, or something else having nothing to do with driving or reality, you might get different results.

You are likely misremembering things you've read based on the long debunked Norwegian "power model" which again, is nothing but prediction, projections, and guesswork. Using their "assumptions" that are inaccurate, but in a backwards/reverse argument, you can take their 3 MPH change for every 10 MPH change in the speed limit and start doing some math for the reductions in fatalities the US should have. If you actually use that equation they claim makes a difference in deaths for every 3 MPH in reverse then the US would actually have negative deaths on some roads because our speed limits are so low in some areas. Of course, we all know negative death is impossible. You can't bring people back. It's absurd on its face.

Estimates put 60 to 70% of the Autobahn with unlimited speed sections. That's more than half. You should expect about double the deaths when your talking about double the roadway. You are reading too much into "absolutes" and not actually seeing real fatality RATES.

Lastly, another 7 to 8% is at 130 KPH, which is a higher speed limit than 99.9% of USA Interstates.

In recent times I have read that Germany is being invaded by too many foreign bad drivers ruining it for everyone. It would be interesting to see a detailed study that differentiates German drivers from other "lesser" drivers that normally drive more in Countries with lower speed limits.
    Actually the no speed limit sections do have a higher fatality rate. Plus you are being a bit disingenuous in you post. You are claiming that I do not see rates, yet you state that double the roadway should have double the deaths. But you should be looking at what is the volume of traffic on each section not the length of the roads. The sections of the autobahn with no speed limit do not have the same volume of traffic per mile as most of the areas that have speed limits. The sections with speed limits usually are that way due to high traffic volume. If the unlimited sections carry 60 to 70% of all miles driven on the autobahn you would have a point but they don't it's less than that.

• Options

driver100 said:

kyfdx said:

abacomike said:

driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

The issue is is that just about everyone on the planet equates "American" with someone from the U.S. if you state that you are Canadian they will correct you and tell you you are North American.

It's sort of like someone from New Mexico saying they are Mexican.
    So you are saying you if I said I am from planet Earth you would say you may be from planet Earth, but I am from America.
    We both live in America....North America to be exact, no matter what the experts say and the USA may have 10X more people, but it has less land....so who's bigger now? :p

• Options
    qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,950
    fintail said:

I don't count lumpy butch CUVs as SUVs. They are closer to raised hatches IMNSHO.

EV I like most is the Taycan.

That’s fine, but then I doubt you’ll ever see an electric SUV because body on frame adds weight, reducing range.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

abacomike said:

driver100 said:

abacomike said:

Michaell said:

driver100 said:

jmonroe1 said:

sda said:

jmonroe

(and, you are wrong... )
    How am I wrong? The very common usage of "American" is to denote someone from the U.S. An American is someone from America which is the U.S. The continent is North America so someone from North America would be North American. Hence someone from Canada or one of the 20 some other North American countries would be a North American but not an American. This is understood by over 99% of the worlds population.
    You would be correct if you said you were from "The United States of America Americans". It doesn't matter what the world thinks on the topic...Canadians live in North America so we are Americans, just as we live on the Earth so we are Earthlings......no matter what the experts say. When I made my original statement I did it as literary license thinking people would know what I meant...I was being inclusive.

• Options
    carnaught said:

I seem to remember you can avoid capital gains if you buy another house of equal or greater value within 18 months. When you cash out for good you get a one time $250k exemption on gain. So if you paid $100k when you bought it and sold it for $350k you would owe no tax.

At least that’s my recollection.

• Options
    bwia said:

carnaught said:

I like your answer better. I always understood that the $250k exclusion was for single or joint but in this case I’ll be happy to be wrong.

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

bwia said:

carnaught said:

I like your answer better. I always understood that the $250k exclusion was for single or joint but in this case I’ll be happy to be wrong.
    Me, too.

Hoping to sell our house in a few years, and buy something much less expensive in a different state. Would take the profits from the sale and use it as a down payment on the purchase.

Different sites have our house as having appreciated $100K in the 3 years we've lived in it. Not sure it will last, and that there will be a decline in housing prices at some point.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    At the theater 🎥 waiting for the movie to start.