2015 Acura MDX Lease Questions

2456712

Comments

  • anguillaanguilla Member Posts: 28
    Looking for a 2015 MDX AWD with Tech package. 36 month lease with 15k/year.There are a few dealers in nearby states that have good discounts off of MSRP. What is the money factor and residual in each of these states for October and how long are these rates typically valid for?

    NJ
    MD
    VA
    PA
    NY
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765
    anguilla said:

    Looking for a 2015 MDX AWD with Tech package. 36 month lease with 15k/year.There are a few dealers in nearby states that have good discounts off of MSRP. What is the money factor and residual in each of these states for October and how long are these rates typically valid for?

    NJ
    MD
    VA
    PA
    NY

    60% is the residual for 36/15 on the MDX AWD with Tech.

    MF is .00124 for NJ, PA and NY

    MF is .00154 for MD and VA

    These numbers are valid until 11/3/14.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • shanklyshankly Member Posts: 2

    Curious if the lease terms on the 2015 MDX will improve or worsen after current promotion term ends on 11/3?

    I'm in Texas looking for FWD Advance and Tech package for 36 month @ 10k miles. Did Acura ever start subventing leases? What are MF and RF on this buildout?

    Thanks in advance. 

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,434
    shankly said:

    Curious if the lease terms on the 2015 MDX will improve or worsen after current promotion term ends on 11/3?

    I'm in Texas looking for FWD Advance and Tech package for 36 month @ 10k miles. Did Acura ever start subventing leases? What are MF and RF on this buildout?

    Thanks in advance. 

    .00154 MF and 61% residual.

    The other region (which doesn't include Texas) has a .00124 MF

    Any ideas about what might happen next month is just a guess. But, generally, deals get a little better towards the end of the calendar year. I don't think the lease program would get worse, but again, just guessing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tjlionstjlions Member Posts: 29
    2015 MDX, AWD w/tech, 36/15. What is rv and mf in NC? Thanks in advance.
  • tjlionstjlions Member Posts: 29
    Also, any idea what rate would be with a one payment up front deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765
    tjlions said:

    2015 MDX, AWD w/tech, 36/15. What is rv and mf in NC? Thanks in advance.

    60% and .00154.

    No information on one-pay leases from Acura.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • njacuramdxnjacuramdx Member Posts: 2
    Money factor and Residual for 2015 Acura MDX AWD Advance + Tech and Tech + Ent

    36 months, 15K miles per year for NJ

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765

    Money factor and Residual for 2015 Acura MDX AWD Advance + Tech and Tech + Ent

    36 months, 15K miles per year for NJ

    I don't see an Advance + Tech option; Advance + Ent residual is 58% for 36/15.

    Tech + Ent is 59% for 36/15.

    MF is .00154 for both.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • heard006heard006 Member Posts: 47
    Hi, I am looking for the MF & Residual for 2015 Acura MDX FWD + Tech. Washington state and will be 36 months with 12k per year.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,434
    heard006 said:

    Hi, I am looking for the MF & Residual for 2015 Acura MDX FWD + Tech. Washington state and will be 36 months with 12k per year.

    Thanks!


    .00154 MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sim_simsim_sim Member Posts: 1
    Looking for MDX SH-AWD base October numbers for 36/15K in MA. TIA.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,434
    sim_sim said:

    Looking for MDX SH-AWD base October numbers for 36/15K in MA. TIA.

    .00124 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carshopper116carshopper116 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, am looking at a 2015 Acura MDX with MSRP of 49,725 but after discount and tax tag title doc fee = $48,826. What's the RV and MF for florida? What should it be for a 36/10? 0 down Thank you
  • carshopper116carshopper116 Member Posts: 2
    FWD, tech with entertainment
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765

    Hi, am looking at a 2015 Acura MDX FWD, tech with entertainment with MSRP of 49,725 but after discount and tax tag title doc fee = $48,826. What's the RV and MF for florida? What should it be for a 36/10? 0 down Thank you

    36/10 residual is 62%; MF is .00124.

    With your MSRP and selling price, I get a pre-tax payment of $598.68/mo.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rsamerica1rsamerica1 Member Posts: 61

    Hello - looking for MF and Residual on 2015 MDX AWD Base and AWD Tech in PA for 36/12 and 36/15 and any known rebates / offers. Thanks. 

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765

    Hello - looking for MF and Residual on 2015 MDX AWD Base and AWD Tech in PA for 36/12 and 36/15 and any known rebates / offers. Thanks. 

    36/15 numbers:

    AWD Base - 61%

    AWD Tech - 60%

    MF is .00124 for both.

    Add 2% for 12K miles per year.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rsamerica1rsamerica1 Member Posts: 61
    Michaell said:

    Hello - looking for MF and Residual on 2015 MDX AWD Base and AWD Tech in PA for 36/12 and 36/15 and any known rebates / offers. Thanks. 

    36/15 numbers: AWD Base - 61% AWD Tech - 60% MF is .00124 for both. Add 2% for 12K miles per year.

    Super - thanks. 

  • rsamerica1rsamerica1 Member Posts: 61


    Michaell said:

    Hello - looking for MF and Residual on 2015 MDX AWD Base and AWD Tech in PA for 36/12 and 36/15 and any known rebates / offers. Thanks. 

    36/15 numbers:

    AWD Base - 61%

    AWD Tech - 60%

    MF is .00124 for both.

    Add 2% for 12K miles per year.

    Super - thanks. 

    OK - ready to move on this one - curious as to any comments:

    2015 MDX AWD Base
    MSRP $45,460
    Cap Cost $42,750
    Up front $690 (First month payment and standard doc/fees in PA)
    $550/month payment including 9% tax

    With these numbers, appears they are just under invoice, when taking into account the Cap Cost includes $595 acquisition fee (so actual selling price is $42,155, with invoice being $42,163), and up front of $690 minus $550 totals actually less than what the standard title/doc/plate fees are in PA so dealer is absorbing some fees/costs, so feeling pretty good overall.
  • rsamerica1rsamerica1 Member Posts: 61


    Michaell said:

    Hello - looking for MF and Residual on 2015 MDX AWD Base and AWD Tech in PA for 36/12 and 36/15 and any known rebates / offers. Thanks. 

    36/15 numbers:

    AWD Base - 61%

    AWD Tech - 60%

    MF is .00124 for both.

    Add 2% for 12K miles per year.

    Super - thanks. 

    OK - ready to move on this one - curious as to any comments:

    2015 MDX AWD Base
    MSRP $45,460
    Cap Cost $42,750
    Up front $690 (First month payment and standard doc/fees in PA)
    $550/month payment including 9% tax

    With these numbers, appears they are just under invoice, when taking into account the Cap Cost includes $595 acquisition fee (so actual selling price is $42,155, with invoice being $42,163), and up front of $690 minus $550 totals actually less than what the standard title/doc/plate fees are in PA so dealer is absorbing some fees/costs, so feeling pretty good overall.

    To clarify this is 36/15.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765


    Michaell said:

    Hello - looking for MF and Residual on 2015 MDX AWD Base and AWD Tech in PA for 36/12 and 36/15 and any known rebates / offers. Thanks. 

    36/15 numbers:

    AWD Base - 61%

    AWD Tech - 60%

    MF is .00124 for both.

    Add 2% for 12K miles per year.

    Super - thanks. 

    OK - ready to move on this one - curious as to any comments:

    2015 MDX AWD Base
    MSRP $45,460
    Cap Cost $42,750
    Up front $690 (First month payment and standard doc/fees in PA)
    $550/month payment including 9% tax

    With these numbers, appears they are just under invoice, when taking into account the Cap Cost includes $595 acquisition fee (so actual selling price is $42,155, with invoice being $42,163), and up front of $690 minus $550 totals actually less than what the standard title/doc/plate fees are in PA so dealer is absorbing some fees/costs, so feeling pretty good overall.

    My numbers work out the same as yours ... $550/mo with tax given the prices provided. Only way to lower the payment is to lower the selling price. Might be hard to do on a recently released 2015 model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dublin25dublin25 Member Posts: 12
    Hello. I am looking for a 2015 MDX SHAWD with tech package. Wondering what would be a good 36mo 12k lease price with no out of pocket. In the cincinnati Ohio area. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,434
    dublin25 said:

    Hello. I am looking for a 2015 MDX SHAWD with tech package. Wondering what would be a good 36mo 12k lease price with no out of pocket. In the cincinnati Ohio area. Thanks.


    .00111 MF and 62% residual.

    To calculate a payment, we would need MSRP and selling price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • omart007omart007 Member Posts: 3
    2015 MDX FWD Base
    MSRP $45,460
    Cap Cost $43,223 - includes $595 acquisition fee

    $0 down other than title, registation and taxes - first month's payment paid by dealer, $544 (includes tax) due thereafter for 35 months. This is in Miami, FL. good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765
    omart007 said:

    2015 MDX FWD Base
    MSRP $45,460
    Cap Cost $43,223 - includes $595 acquisition fee

    $0 down other than title, registation and taxes - first month's payment paid by dealer, $544 (includes tax) due thereafter for 35 months. This is in Miami, FL. good deal?

    How many miles per year are allowed?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • omart007omart007 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    omart007 said:

    2015 MDX FWD Base
    MSRP $45,460
    Cap Cost $43,223 - includes $595 acquisition fee

    $0 down other than title, registation and taxes - first month's payment paid by dealer, $544 (includes tax) due thereafter for 35 months. This is in Miami, FL. good deal?

    How many miles per year are allowed?
    10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,434
    omart007 said:

    2015 MDX FWD Base
    MSRP $45,460
    Cap Cost $43,223 - includes $595 acquisition fee

    $0 down other than title, registation and taxes - first month's payment paid by dealer, $544 (includes tax) due thereafter for 35 months. This is in Miami, FL. good deal?


    .00114 MF and 64% residual for the $0 due at signing lease.. I get $475/mo.+ tax. So..around $508/mo. including tax?

    Maybe they added in a typical for Florida, large dealer fee?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • willrobinson4willrobinson4 Member Posts: 8
    2015 MDX AWD TECH, 12kmiles/36month lease out of CA. Dealer jerking me around. Is residual 62% on this vehicle? I'll assume MF at 0.00124.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,434

    2015 MDX AWD TECH, 12kmiles/36month lease out of CA. Dealer jerking me around. Is residual 62% on this vehicle? I'll assume MF at 0.00124.


    Your numbers are correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • willrobinson4willrobinson4 Member Posts: 8
    ^Thanks. Quoted $600/mo here in CA. Those numbers yield about $550 w/tax...
  • willrobinson4willrobinson4 Member Posts: 8
    ...w/zero-down
  • hmcinc13hmcinc13 Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2014
    36/10k sh awd tech Msrp 49730. Cost. 46075 in NYC 1000 down . What my payment should be? What is the mf and residual?
  • vvsetvvset Member Posts: 26
    Hello,
    36/12k sh awd tech Msrp 49730. Cost. 47000 in MD 0 down . What should a good payment be? What is the mf and residual? One dealer I talked to quoted 665 per month taxes, tile and tags rolled into the payment.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765
    hmcinc13 said:

    36/10k sh awd tech Msrp 49730. Cost. 46075 in NYC 1000 down . What my payment should be? What is the mf and residual?

    62% and .00124 MF. With your MSRP and selling price, I get a $0 down pre-tax payment of $518.77/mo.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765
    vvset said:

    Hello,
    36/12k sh awd tech Msrp 49730. Cost. 47000 in MD 0 down . What should a good payment be? What is the mf and residual? One dealer I talked to quoted 665 per month taxes, tile and tags rolled into the payment.

    Maryland is one of four states that taxes the entire selling price of the vehicle, making leases very expensive.

    MF is .00124 and residual is 61% for 36/12. I get a pre-tax $0 down payment of $558.80/mo for 36 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vvsetvvset Member Posts: 26
    Michaell.. Thanks for the prompt response. Much appreciated.. When you say pre tax, are you excluding the sales tax, title and tags expenses..?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765
    vvset said:

    Michaell.. Thanks for the prompt response. Much appreciated.. When you say pre tax, are you excluding the sales tax, title and tags expenses..?

    Yes - just using the cost number you provided.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ankurgankurg Member Posts: 53
    I am based in NJ. Looking for MDX 2015 AWD with Advance and Entertainment package, 36 months lease and 12K miles per year. what is the current MF and Residual value in NJ ? what is the typical Cap Cost (invoice or somewhat below invoice)?
    Thanks for your help
  • willrobinson4willrobinson4 Member Posts: 8
    Is anyone seeing $550/560 payments here in CA for 36/12/zerodown deals?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,434
    ankurg said:

    I am based in NJ. Looking for MDX 2015 AWD with Advance and Entertainment package, 36 months lease and 12K miles per year. what is the current MF and Residual value in NJ ? what is the typical Cap Cost (invoice or somewhat below invoice)?
    Thanks for your help



    .00124 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ankurgankurg Member Posts: 53
    thanks for the reply. What would be your recommendation on starting point for negotiation on this? Invoice price?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765
    ankurg said:

    thanks for the reply. What would be your recommendation on starting point for negotiation on this? Invoice price?

    Use the pricing tools at the top of the page to help ... and, there is an active "MDX Prices Paid" discussion here that might also help you understand what others are paying.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwfan53bmwfan53 Member Posts: 35
    Can you tell me what the Residual and the MF is for an 2014 and 2015 Acura MDX- AWD with Technology & Entertainment package for 36 months at 15K and 39 months at 15K for NJ and TX?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765
    bmwfan53 said:

    Can you tell me what the Residual and the MF is for an 2014 and 2015 Acura MDX- AWD with Technology & Entertainment package for 36 months at 15K and 39 months at 15K for NJ and TX?

    Answered in the other thread.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • heard006heard006 Member Posts: 47
    Hi, I am curious if the MF/RV changed for November in WA state? I am looking for: 2015 MDX AWD w/Tech 36/12 and also the FWD with Tech 36/12. Also, if I change to 39/12, does that change the MF & Residual? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,434
    heard006 said:

    Hi, I am curious if the MF/RV changed for November in WA state? I am looking for: 2015 MDX AWD w/Tech 36/12 and also the FWD with Tech 36/12. Also, if I change to 39/12, does that change the MF & Residual? Thanks!


    .00154 MF and 61% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. Subtract 2% for 39/12.

    For either model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nc_driver1nc_driver1 Member Posts: 56
    Hi, looking for MF/RV for November/December in North Carolina for 2015 MDX AWD w Tech 36m/12k and 36m/15k, and FWD w Tech 36m/12k and 36m/15k. Do you expect Acura to offer any incentives in December? Thank you.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,765

    Hi, looking for MF/RV for November/December in North Carolina for 2015 MDX AWD w Tech 36m/12k and 36m/15k, and FWD w Tech 36m/12k and 36m/15k. Do you expect Acura to offer any incentives in December? Thank you.

    AWD & FWD Tech 36/15 - 59% and .00154

    Add 2% for 12K

    Can't predict what Acura may or may not do with regards to incentives next month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nc_driver1nc_driver1 Member Posts: 56
    Thanks. I understand, but has Acura historically sweeten the deals in Dec?
Sign In or Register to comment.