2015 Acura MDX Lease Questions

1356712

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    Thanks. I understand, but has Acura historically sweeten the deals in Dec?

    As they like to say in the world of finance, "past performance is no guarantee of future results".

    Could they? Sure. Can I say with some degree of certainly that they will this year? Not on your life.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nc_driver1nc_driver1 Member Posts: 56
    Of course, I understand - have they done anything last December? Thanks for your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    Of course, I understand - have they done anything last December? Thanks for your help.

    I don't have access to anything prior to last month ... sorry.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • heard006heard006 Member Posts: 47
    kyfdx said:

    heard006 said:

    Hi, I am curious if the MF/RV changed for November in WA state? I am looking for: 2015 MDX AWD w/Tech 36/12 and also the FWD with Tech 36/12. Also, if I change to 39/12, does that change the MF & Residual? Thanks!


    .00154 MF and 61% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. Subtract 2% for 39/12.

    For either model.
    Thanks! If I change the miles to 10k, does that change the MF & RV? Sorry about all of the questions---I am trying to find the right numbers to make this work.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    heard006 said:

    kyfdx said:

    heard006 said:

    Hi, I am curious if the MF/RV changed for November in WA state? I am looking for: 2015 MDX AWD w/Tech 36/12 and also the FWD with Tech 36/12. Also, if I change to 39/12, does that change the MF & Residual? Thanks!


    .00154 MF and 61% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. Subtract 2% for 39/12.

    For either model.
    Thanks! If I change the miles to 10k, does that change the MF & RV? Sorry about all of the questions---I am trying to find the right numbers to make this work.

    Add 1% to 12K/yr residuals to get 10K/yr residual. Money factor doesn't change

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pitchinwedgepitchinwedge Member Posts: 63
    Is it the same MF .00154 and 61% for 12/36 in So. Cal for November?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702

    Is it the same MF .00154 and 61% for 12/36 in So. Cal for November?


    .00120 MF for CA for November. Can't comment on the residual without knowing which model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pitchinwedgepitchinwedge Member Posts: 63
    The AWD w/Tech. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    The AWD w/Tech. Thanks!

    36/12 residual is 61% this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nc_driver1nc_driver1 Member Posts: 56
    Hi - can anyone tell me what fees Acura dealers are charging in connection with a lease? a local dealer in Charlotte NC tells me that the fee is $1500; does that amount to acquisition and doc fee?
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    Hi - can anyone tell me what fees Acura dealers are charging in connection with a lease? a local dealer in Charlotte NC tells me that the fee is $1500; does that amount to acquisition and doc fee?
    Thanks

    Acura adds a $595 acquisition fee to every lease; this is non-negotiable. Not sure what the remainder is .. could be a dealer doc fee and something else. These are negotiable.

    Ask them to break it down for you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • laxcarslaxcars Member Posts: 20
    Hi - what is the current RV on MDX FWD models (advance/entertainment) in SoCal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    laxcars said:

    Hi - what is the current RV on MDX FWD models (advance/entertainment) in SoCal?


    .00120 MF and 60% residual for 36 months, 15K/yr for Base FWD model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • laxcarslaxcars Member Posts: 20
    kyfdx said:

    laxcars said:

    Hi - what is the current RV on MDX FWD models (advance/entertainment) in SoCal?


    .00120 MF and 60% residual for 36 months, 15K/yr for Base FWD model.
    Would it be different for the FWD with advance & entertainment? I got a quote of 60% RV for FWD adv/ent for 36mo/10k.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    laxcars said:

    kyfdx said:

    laxcars said:

    Hi - what is the current RV on MDX FWD models (advance/entertainment) in SoCal?


    .00120 MF and 60% residual for 36 months, 15K/yr for Base FWD model.
    Would it be different for the FWD with advance & entertainment? I got a quote of 60% RV for FWD adv/ent for 36mo/10k.
    Yes.. residuals are lower for higher trim lines. 60% is correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nc_driver1nc_driver1 Member Posts: 56
    Are CA residuals/int rates different than NC for Nov? Just noticed that CA rates are better, based on the discussion above. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    @infinitirep‌

    Post deleted for solicitation.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COMember Posts: 218
    Hi! Can I get the 36mo/15k numbers for the base awd model in Colorado?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    moodyhank said:

    Hi! Can I get the 36mo/15k numbers for the base awd model in Colorado?

    Thanks

    .00120 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COMember Posts: 218
    Michaell said:

    moodyhank said:

    Hi! Can I get the 36mo/15k numbers for the base awd model in Colorado?

    Thanks

    .00120 and 60%
    Thanks Michaell!
  • kkmdx15kkmdx15 Member Posts: 3
    Hello gurus. I am in the market for a 2015 AWD MDX with tech package, looking at a 15K/36 month lease offer. I'm in MA.
    I've been quoted 505 pm (excluding taxes which add ~ $25 to the bill).
    Cost : $46,300
    MF : 0.00120
    Down payment : $1995
    TTL & inception fees etc : ~ $1K
    Residual : $29,343 : 59% of ($46,300 +$2K down + inception fees of ~ $1K).

    I think this is a good deal based on some of the earlier posts etc.
    Just wondering if it sounds too good (to be true) :worried:
    I am planning to type up all of the details and ask for confirmation before I head down to the dealer.

    Your thoughts/inputs would be most appreciated.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    kkmdx15 said:

    Hello gurus. I am in the market for a 2015 AWD MDX with tech package, looking at a 15K/36 month lease offer. I'm in MA.
    I've been quoted 505 pm (excluding taxes which add ~ $25 to the bill).
    Cost : $46,300
    MF : 0.00120
    Down payment : $1995
    TTL & inception fees etc : ~ $1K
    Residual : $29,343 : 59% of ($46,300 +$2K down + inception fees of ~ $1K).

    I think this is a good deal based on some of the earlier posts etc.
    Just wondering if it sounds too good (to be true) :worried:
    I am planning to type up all of the details and ask for confirmation before I head down to the dealer.

    Your thoughts/inputs would be most appreciated.


    What is the MSRP?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kkmdx15kkmdx15 Member Posts: 3
    $49,040
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    kkmdx15 said:

    Hello gurus. I am in the market for a 2015 AWD MDX with tech package, looking at a 15K/36 month lease offer. I'm in MA.
    I've been quoted 505 pm (excluding taxes which add ~ $25 to the bill).
    Cost : $46,300
    MF : 0.00120
    Down payment : $1995
    TTL & inception fees etc : ~ $1K
    Residual : $29,343 : 59% of ($46,300 +$2K down + inception fees of ~ $1K).

    I think this is a good deal based on some of the earlier posts etc.
    Just wondering if it sounds too good (to be true) :worried:
    I am planning to type up all of the details and ask for confirmation before I head down to the dealer.

    Your thoughts/inputs would be most appreciated.

    kkmdx15 said:

    $49,040


    I get $514/mo, not $505... but, close enough. That could be because your MSRP is off a little bit... The 59% residual percentage is applied to the MSRP, not your selling price or CAP cost..

    Ask for a breakdown of the $1000 inception fees... Acura has a $595 acquisition fee. .anything over that is just profit for the dealer, unless it's going to the government for title/registration.

    Looks like a decent deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kkmdx15kkmdx15 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the explanation around MSRP.

    Here is what I have for a breakdown of the approx 1K in fees.

    Documentation Fee - $295.00
    Registration Fee - $123.00
    Bank Fee - $595.0 (looks like the Acura acquisition fee you mention above)

    regards
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    kkmdx15 said:

    Thanks for the explanation around MSRP.

    Here is what I have for a breakdown of the approx 1K in fees.

    Documentation Fee - $295.00
    Registration Fee - $123.00
    Bank Fee - $595.0 (looks like the Acura acquisition fee you mention above)

    regards

    Yes, the bank fee is the acquisition fee. Registration is for the state and the doc fee is ... well, profit for the dealer. Though that's not too bad - here in Colorado I've seen doc fees as high as $700!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mike996mike996 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, what is the MF and residual in FL on a AWD Advance w/ Ent 12k. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    mike996 said:

    Hello, what is the MF and residual in FL on a AWD Advance w/ Ent 12k. Thank you.

    .00120 and 59% for 36/12.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mandog12mandog12 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for the MF and RESIDUAL on a 2015 FWD Tech and Advanced in Florida with 12K. Any feedback on what should be the cost for these 2 vehicles would be greatly appreciated!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    mandog12 said:

    Looking for the MF and RESIDUAL on a 2015 FWD Tech and Advanced in Florida with 12K. Any feedback on what should be the cost for these 2 vehicles would be greatly appreciated!


    .00120 MF and 61% residual for Tech, 59% for Advanced

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mandog12mandog12 Member Posts: 3
    Was just quoted $575 p month (tax in) on a 2015 FWD Tech 36/15 zero out of pocket with the dealer making the 1st payment and 35 left for me... Dont have the actual numbers but seems like a good deal...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    mandog12 said:

    Was just quoted $575 p month (tax in) on a 2015 FWD Tech 36/15 zero out of pocket with the dealer making the 1st payment and 35 left for me... Dont have the actual numbers but seems like a good deal...

    We'd need to know both the MSRP and the negotiated selling price in order to comment...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SBaldwin77SBaldwin77 NYMember Posts: 6
    msrp 49500, sales price 45500. Looking to lease in NY. Residual still 61% for AWD w/ Tech 36/10K? Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    msrp 49500, sales price 45500. Looking to lease in NY. Residual still 61% for AWD w/ Tech 36/10K? Thanks in advance.

    I'm showing 62% for MDX AWD with Tech for 36/10. 61% is for Tech + Ent.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nc_driver1nc_driver1 Member Posts: 56
    edited November 2014
    Hi, have the MF/Residuals change for North Carolina? A previous post indicated MF.0.00154 or 3.7% - the most current ones have MF at 0.00120 or 2.88%...that's almost one percentage point lower. Also, confirming Residuals: FWD w Tech 61% for 36/12 and 59% for 36/15.

    Truly appreciate your help. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702

    Hi, have the MF/Residuals change for North Carolina? A previous post indicated MF.0.00154 or 3.7% - the most current ones have MF at 0.00120 or 2.88%...that's almost one percentage point lower. Also, confirming Residuals: FWD w Tech 61% for 36/12 and 59% for 36/15.

    Truly appreciate your help. Thank you!


    North Carolina is in Region B.. MF is still .00154.
    Your residuals are correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nc_driver1nc_driver1 Member Posts: 56
    Thank you.
  • palmetto321palmetto321 Member Posts: 12
    I've looked for South Carolina numbers but don't see. Apologize if posted elsewhere but can you give me current numbers on an AWD Tech? Are they different for Tech + Ent ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    I've looked for South Carolina numbers but don't see. Apologize if posted elsewhere but can you give me current numbers on an AWD Tech? Are they different for Tech + Ent ?

    .00154 MF for SC.

    36/15 AWD Tech residual is 59%. Subtract 1% for AWD Tech + Ent.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sunscreen1sunscreen1 Member Posts: 7
    What are the current numbers on a FWD Tech in Florida 36 months and 10k miles? If the numbers are better in other states can a non resident purchase the car in those states and get those better rates?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702

    What are the current numbers on a FWD Tech in Florida 36 months and 10k miles? If the numbers are better in other states can a non resident purchase the car in those states and get those better rates?

    .00120 MF and 62% residual

    No.. Acura Finance bases the lease program on where you register the car, not where you buy it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sunscreen1sunscreen1 Member Posts: 7
    thanks
  • chunkalunkchunkalunk Member Posts: 8
    Can you tell me the current MF/RV for an AWD w/Tech 36/15k? Thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702

    Can you tell me the current MF/RV for an AWD w/Tech 36/15k? Thx

    MF is regional. What state?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ransrans Member Posts: 2
    Hi Guys, My 1st post here on edmunds. I am in the market for leasing a MDX + FWD + Tech and trying to make best use of Tax breaks and the year end deals at dealers. So far i was able to get the dealer to agree to :

    This lease is for 36 months & 10K miles
    Down Payment : $3500
    Monthly Payment : $450 (incl. TTL)
    Residual: 61 %

    I am trying to push for $435, lets see where it lands.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    rans said:

    Hi Guys, My 1st post here on edmunds. I am in the market for leasing a MDX + FWD + Tech and trying to make best use of Tax breaks and the year end deals at dealers. So far i was able to get the dealer to agree to :

    This lease is for 36 months & 10K miles
    Down Payment : $3500
    Monthly Payment : $450 (incl. TTL)
    Residual: 61 %

    I am trying to push for $435, lets see where it lands.

    What is the MSRP and selling price? How does the $3500 up front break down?

    Don't negotiate on payment - understand that there are several moving parts to a lease and the dealer can fudge the numbers to give you a payment you like - but still make money on the transaction.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwfan53bmwfan53 Member Posts: 35
    Can you tell me what the Residual and the MF is for a 2015 Acura MDX- AWD with Technology & Entertainment package for 36 months at 15K and 39 months at 15K for TX?
    Flag Quote · Like LOL
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    bmwfan53 said:

    Can you tell me what the Residual and the MF is for a 2015 Acura MDX- AWD with Technology & Entertainment package for 36 months at 15K and 39 months at 15K for TX?

    .00120 MF and 58%/56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aloizi98aloizi98 Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2014
    2015 MDX 6 Speed Automatic AWD BASE MODEL - MF and residual for 36mo/12k per year in NY? in NJ?

    2015 MDX 6 Speed Automatic AWD BASE MODEL - MF and residual for 36mo/10k per year in NY? in NJ?

    Both for month of November, 2014

    THANKS IN ADVANCE!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    aloizi98 said:

    2015 MDX 6 Speed Automatic AWD BASE MODEL - MF and residual for 36mo/12k per year in NY? in NJ?

    2015 MDX 6 Speed Automatic AWD BASE MODEL - MF and residual for 36mo/10k per year in NY? in NJ?

    Both for month of November, 2014

    THANKS IN ADVANCE!


    .00120 MF and 62%/63% residual, either state.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.