2015 Subaru Outback Lease Questions

1234568»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    velosport said:

    Now that we are in July, wondering if MF/residual have changed.

    Specifically, what are MF and residual for 2015 Outback 2.5 Premium with only eyesight/rear liftgate package, in Virginia?

    .00029 MF and 55% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • richman1975richman1975 Member Posts: 46
    edited July 2015
    Can I please get the MF and residual for a 2015 3.6 Limited with Moon roof/Eyesight/Navi in ABQ, NM for 36/15 and 39/15? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300

    Can I please get the MF and residual for a 2015 3.6 Limited with Moon roof/Eyesight/Navi in ABQ, NM for 36/15 and 39/15? Thanks!

    .00021 MF and 54% residual
    .00038 MF and 51% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chakotechakote Member Posts: 12
    Hello,

    What are the MF and Residual for a 2015 2.5 Premium w/Navi, Moon Roof, Eyesight, Tailgate Lift - 36mo/12k in California? Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    chakote said:

    Hello,

    What are the MF and Residual for a 2015 2.5 Premium w/Navi, Moon Roof, Eyesight, Tailgate Lift - 36mo/12k in California? Thanks so much!

    .00029 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • festivus56festivus56 Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2015
    Please share July numbers for 2015 Outback Premium in Southern California. 36 month 12k/yr Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300

    Please share July numbers for 2015 Outback Premium in Southern California. 36 month 12k/yr Thank you!

    .00029 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • festivus56festivus56 Member Posts: 11
    Thank you
  • njandynjandy Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2015
    What is the MF and RV for a 2015 or 2016 Outback 3.6 Limited with Navi/Eyesight/Moonroof for 36 / 15K ?

    Thanks

    Andy
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    njandy said:

    What is the MF and RV for a 2015 or 2016 Outback 3.6 Limited with Navi/Eyesight/Moonroof for 36 / 15K ?

    Thanks

    Andy

    2015: .00021 MF and 54% residual

    No numbers available for the 2016 Outback.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • matthewmmatthewm Member Posts: 47
    What is the money factor and residual for a 2015 Outback Limited in Illinois with a 36-month, 12k-mile lease? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    matthewm said:

    What is the money factor and residual for a 2015 Outback Limited in Illinois with a 36-month, 12k-mile lease? Thanks!

    56% and .00027

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • geridoc1geridoc1 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2015
    Here's the deal: In NY, Outback Limited, 2.5i, mnrf, nav,rem key, keyless, eyesight. 36 months, 15,000 mi. MSRP $34,575, cap $32,400, mnoney factor .00057, residual 54%. Payment $456.28 sign & drive, or 399.43 with 2491 down. Is this a reasonable deal today?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    geridoc1 said:

    Here's the deal: In NY, Outback Limited, 2.5i, mnrf, nav,rem key, keyless, eyesight. 36 months, 15,000 mi. MSRP $34,575, cap $32,400, mnoney factor .00057, residual 54%. Payment $456.28 sign & drive, or 399.43 with 2491 down. Is this a reasonable deal today?

    MF is marked up ... base is .00027

    We don't recommend making a down payment on a lease; if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • accordic1accordic1 Member Posts: 4
    Is there a website or a forum thread that explains leasing in detail? I'm confused. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    accordic1 said:

    Is there a website or a forum thread that explains leasing in detail? I'm confused. Thanks!

    Right here on Edmunds:

    http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vyungervyunger Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2015
    Hi,

    What is the Residual and MF on the below in NJ 10K Miles per year:

    2.5i Premium

    2.5i Limited

    3.6R Limited

    Also, I have been to several dealerships in Northern NJ and none have any inventory. The most I have seen is 2 Outbacks in inventory. My question is why is there such a shortage, is the demand really high or are they having production issues? Also since it appears that I will have to custom order to be built, can I still negotiate the pricing with the dealer or am I stuck paying MSRP?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    vyunger said:

    Hi,

    What is the Residual and MF on the below in NJ:

    2.5i Premium

    2.5i Limited

    3.6R Limited

    Also, I have been to several dealerships in Northern NJ and none have any inventory. The most I have seen is 2 Outbacks in inventory. My question is why is there such a shortage, is the demand really high or are they having production issues? Also since it appears that I will have to custom order to be built, can I still negotiate the pricing with the dealer or am I stuck paying MSRP?

    Thank you

    Subaru numbers expire today (8/3/15)

    I'll assume 36/15 since you didn't provide a lease term or miles per year.

    2.5i Premium - 55% and .00029
    2.5i Limited - 54% and .00027
    3.6R Limited - 54% and .00021

    I know Subaru is working to update all the cars that were equipped with Eyesight (mine goes to the dealer later today), but I don't know if that is affecting production.

    Subaru has been running their manufacturing plant in Indiana at full speed for some time now; I know we had to wait two weeks for our car to ship to the dealer to get the color and options we wanted.

    Guess they are that popular.

    Probably too late to order a 2015; if you decide to order a 2016, you can negotiate the price once the car arrives at the dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vyungervyunger Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    vyunger said:

    Hi,

    What is the Residual and MF on the below in NJ:

    2.5i Premium

    2.5i Limited

    3.6R Limited

    Also, I have been to several dealerships in Northern NJ and none have any inventory. The most I have seen is 2 Outbacks in inventory. My question is why is there such a shortage, is the demand really high or are they having production issues? Also since it appears that I will have to custom order to be built, can I still negotiate the pricing with the dealer or am I stuck paying MSRP?

    Thank you

    Subaru numbers expire today (8/3/15)

    I'll assume 36/15 since you didn't provide a lease term or miles per year.

    2.5i Premium - 55% and .00029
    2.5i Limited - 54% and .00027
    3.6R Limited - 54% and .00021

    I know Subaru is working to update all the cars that were equipped with Eyesight (mine goes to the dealer later today), but I don't know if that is affecting production.

    Subaru has been running their manufacturing plant in Indiana at full speed for some time now; I know we had to wait two weeks for our car to ship to the dealer to get the color and options we wanted.

    Guess they are that popular.

    Probably too late to order a 2015; if you decide to order a 2016, you can negotiate the price once the car arrives at the dealer.
    How much would the residuals be for a 36/10K?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    vyunger said:

    Michaell said:

    vyunger said:

    Hi,

    What is the Residual and MF on the below in NJ:

    2.5i Premium

    2.5i Limited

    3.6R Limited

    Also, I have been to several dealerships in Northern NJ and none have any inventory. The most I have seen is 2 Outbacks in inventory. My question is why is there such a shortage, is the demand really high or are they having production issues? Also since it appears that I will have to custom order to be built, can I still negotiate the pricing with the dealer or am I stuck paying MSRP?

    Thank you

    Subaru numbers expire today (8/3/15)

    I'll assume 36/15 since you didn't provide a lease term or miles per year.

    2.5i Premium - 55% and .00029
    2.5i Limited - 54% and .00027
    3.6R Limited - 54% and .00021

    I know Subaru is working to update all the cars that were equipped with Eyesight (mine goes to the dealer later today), but I don't know if that is affecting production.

    Subaru has been running their manufacturing plant in Indiana at full speed for some time now; I know we had to wait two weeks for our car to ship to the dealer to get the color and options we wanted.

    Guess they are that popular.

    Probably too late to order a 2015; if you decide to order a 2016, you can negotiate the price once the car arrives at the dealer.
    How much would the residuals be for a 36/10K?

    Thank you
    Add 3% to the residuals above if you want 10K per year.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vyungervyunger Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    vyunger said:

    Hi,

    What is the Residual and MF on the below in NJ:

    2.5i Premium

    2.5i Limited

    3.6R Limited

    Also, I have been to several dealerships in Northern NJ and none have any inventory. The most I have seen is 2 Outbacks in inventory. My question is why is there such a shortage, is the demand really high or are they having production issues? Also since it appears that I will have to custom order to be built, can I still negotiate the pricing with the dealer or am I stuck paying MSRP?

    Thank you

    Subaru numbers expire today (8/3/15)

    I'll assume 36/15 since you didn't provide a lease term or miles per year.

    2.5i Premium - 55% and .00029
    2.5i Limited - 54% and .00027
    3.6R Limited - 54% and .00021

    I know Subaru is working to update all the cars that were equipped with Eyesight (mine goes to the dealer later today), but I don't know if that is affecting production.

    Subaru has been running their manufacturing plant in Indiana at full speed for some time now; I know we had to wait two weeks for our car to ship to the dealer to get the color and options we wanted.

    Guess they are that popular.

    Probably too late to order a 2015; if you decide to order a 2016, you can negotiate the price once the car arrives at the dealer.
    Hi, are the above numbers still correct or are there update numbers for August? if so can i please have the updated Resid/MF for 36/10 lease for august. Also when are the 2016 models expected to arrive at dealerships?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    vyunger said:

    Michaell said:

    vyunger said:

    Hi,

    What is the Residual and MF on the below in NJ:

    2.5i Premium

    2.5i Limited

    3.6R Limited

    Also, I have been to several dealerships in Northern NJ and none have any inventory. The most I have seen is 2 Outbacks in inventory. My question is why is there such a shortage, is the demand really high or are they having production issues? Also since it appears that I will have to custom order to be built, can I still negotiate the pricing with the dealer or am I stuck paying MSRP?

    Thank you

    Subaru numbers expire today (8/3/15)

    I'll assume 36/15 since you didn't provide a lease term or miles per year.

    2.5i Premium - 55% and .00029
    2.5i Limited - 54% and .00027
    3.6R Limited - 54% and .00021

    I know Subaru is working to update all the cars that were equipped with Eyesight (mine goes to the dealer later today), but I don't know if that is affecting production.

    Subaru has been running their manufacturing plant in Indiana at full speed for some time now; I know we had to wait two weeks for our car to ship to the dealer to get the color and options we wanted.

    Guess they are that popular.

    Probably too late to order a 2015; if you decide to order a 2016, you can negotiate the price once the car arrives at the dealer.
    Hi, are the above numbers still correct or are there update numbers for August? if so can i please have the updated Resid/MF for 36/10 lease for august. Also when are the 2016 models expected to arrive at dealerships?

    Thank you
    August numbers are the same; I adjusted for 10K miles per year:

    2.5i Premium - 58% and .00029
    2.5i Limited - 57% and .00027
    3.6R Limited - 57% and .00021

    Don't know when the 2016's will hit the lot.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • j7933j7933 Rockford, IL Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2015
    Hi Looking for Lease MF and Residual in Chicago area Illinois on:

    2016 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
    Model Code: GDF
    Option Code: 23 (Moonroof Package + Keyless Access with Push-Button Start + Navigation System + EyeSight)
    CVT (Automatic Transmission)

    12,000 miles a year on 36 months. Out the door price of $31,000.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    j7933 said:

    Hi Looking for Lease MF and Residual in Chicago area Illinois on:

    2016 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
    Model Code: GDF
    Option Code: 23 (Moonroof Package + Keyless Access with Push-Button Start + Navigation System + EyeSight)
    CVT (Automatic Transmission)

    12,000 miles a year on 36 months. Out the door price of $31,000.

    Thanks

    .00060 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eyas52806eyas52806 Member Posts: 2
    1. 2015 2.5i premium with moonroof and power rear gate. Model code GDD, option code 12.
    2. IL
    3. $29,940
    4. $27,060
    5. 36 months / 10k miles
    6. $1,999 down. $1,019.39 tax. DMV fees $389.43 and quoted lease payment $324.58
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    eyas52806 said:

    1. 2015 2.5i premium with moonroof and power rear gate. Model code GDD, option code 12.
    2. IL
    3. $29,940
    4. $27,060
    5. 36 months / 10k miles
    6. $1,999 down. $1,019.39 tax. DMV fees $389.43 and quoted lease payment $324.58

    58% and .00029 for 36/10 on the 2015 2.5i Premium.

    Using your MSRP (3) and selling price (4), I calculate a pre-tax payment of $282.18.

    What is the tax rate?

    Can you determine the net cap cost? It might be higher than the selling price you've been quoted. If so, find out why.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eyas52806eyas52806 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    eyas52806 said:

    1. 2015 2.5i premium with moonroof and power rear gate. Model code GDD, option code 12.
    2. IL
    3. $29,940
    4. $27,060
    5. 36 months / 10k miles
    6. $1,999 down. $1,019.39 tax. DMV fees $389.43 and quoted lease payment $324.58

    58% and .00029 for 36/10 on the 2015 2.5i Premium.

    Using your MSRP (3) and selling price (4), I calculate a pre-tax payment of $282.18.

    What is the tax rate?

    Can you determine the net cap cost? It might be higher than the selling price you've been quoted. If so, find out why.
    6.25%

    Not sure.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    eyas52806 said:

    Michaell said:

    eyas52806 said:

    1. 2015 2.5i premium with moonroof and power rear gate. Model code GDD, option code 12.
    2. IL
    3. $29,940
    4. $27,060
    5. 36 months / 10k miles
    6. $1,999 down. $1,019.39 tax. DMV fees $389.43 and quoted lease payment $324.58

    58% and .00029 for 36/10 on the 2015 2.5i Premium.

    Using your MSRP (3) and selling price (4), I calculate a pre-tax payment of $282.18.

    What is the tax rate?

    Can you determine the net cap cost? It might be higher than the selling price you've been quoted. If so, find out why.
    6.25%

    Not sure.
    Ask the dealer - they should be able to tell you. If they hesitate, it might be time to find another dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gavsimgavsim Member Posts: 8
    What is the MF and RV for a 2016 3.6R outback lease in NJ for 36 months -12k and 15K. thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    gavsim said:

    What is the MF and RV for a 2016 3.6R outback lease in NJ for 36 months -12k and 15K. thanks

    .00115 MF and 62%/60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gavsimgavsim Member Posts: 8
    Great thanks for the response. I have a few more questions:
    Do you know how much the Lease acquistion fee would be for the 3.6 subaru outback ?

    Also, would you happen to know the current Finance fees for the 3.6?
    I've read on cars.com the following for the seattle area, are they the same for NJ for the month of august?
    Outback 1.90% 24-36-48 mos, 2.90%x 60-63-72 months

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    gavsim said:

    Great thanks for the response. I have a few more questions:
    Do you know how much the Lease acquistion fee would be for the 3.6 subaru outback ?

    Also, would you happen to know the current Finance fees for the 3.6?
    I've read on cars.com the following for the seattle area, are they the same for NJ for the month of august?
    Outback 1.90% 24-36-48 mos, 2.90%x 60-63-72 months

    thanks

    Acquisition fee for Subaru is $595.

    I'm showing a finance rate from Subaru of 1.49% for 12-48 months and 1.90% for 49-72 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gavsimgavsim Member Posts: 8
    Those finance rates your seeing are for the 2016 outback ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    gavsim said:

    Those finance rates your seeing are for the 2016 outback ?

    Heh .. no. Sorry, looked at the wrong document.

    You're right ... 1.9% up to 48 months, 2.9% for anything longer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gavsimgavsim Member Posts: 8
    Thanks for all the good information.
    The mf rate is set by subaru bank? Or do the dealers shop around different bank for you?
    So if they mark up the mf it's at their discretion?
    If you call them out on it, are they likely to negotiat in your experience.
    Thanks


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    gavsim said:

    Thanks for all the good information.
    The mf rate is set by subaru bank? Or do the dealers shop around different bank for you?
    So if they mark up the mf it's at their discretion?
    If you call them out on it, are they likely to negotiat in your experience.
    Thanks

    The MF that I quote is from Subaru Motors Finance. Your dealer can use a 3rd party bank to fund a lease, but it's not an option we recommend.

    I wouldn't "negotiate" the MF; I would politely but firmly inform the dealer that you won't sign a deal that has an inflated MF. They know what the base rate is.

    Only thing that might affect it is your credit score; if it's not top tier, the MF will increase.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gavsimgavsim Member Posts: 8
    The RV is set by subaru motor finance as well?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    gavsim said:

    The RV is set by subaru motor finance as well?

    Yes, that is also correct. RV cannot be modified by the dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bww2000bww2000 Member Posts: 53
    Hi Michaell,

    can you provide MF for 
    (1)'16 2.5 limited 
    (2) '16 3.5 limited
    36/12
    illinois

    thanks. 

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    bww2000 said:

    Hi Michaell,

    can you provide MF for 
    (1)'16 2.5 limited 
    (2) '16 3.5 limited
    36/12
    illinois

    thanks. 

    2016 Outback 2.5i Limited - 59% and .00065
    2016 Outback 3.6R Limited - 60% and .00080

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H EdmundsAdministrator Posts: 11,126
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a Subaru Outback (2015 or 2016), a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 22, 2015, for use in a print publication. Click here for the survey http://bit.ly/1M6rOvA

    MODERATOR

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • fixthissffixthissf Member Posts: 17
    Hi, MF and residuals on 36/15 for 3 models for 2015 and 2016? Any rebates incentives? San Francisco bar area 94114. Many thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    fixthissf said:

    Hi, MF and residuals on 36/15 for 3 models for 2015 and 2016? Any rebates incentives? San Francisco bar area 94114. Many thanks!!

    3 models?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fixthissffixthissf Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    fixthissf said:

    Hi, MF and residuals on 36/15 for 3 models for 2015 and 2016? Any rebates incentives? San Francisco bar area 94114. Many thanks!!

    3 models?
    Sorry, I was referring to:
    2.5i Premium
    2.5i Limited
    3.6R Limited

    I think that's right, but….

    Thanks for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    fixthissf said:

    kyfdx said:

    fixthissf said:

    Hi, MF and residuals on 36/15 for 3 models for 2015 and 2016? Any rebates incentives? San Francisco bar area 94114. Many thanks!!

    3 models?
    Sorry, I was referring to:
    2.5i Premium
    2.5i Limited
    3.6R Limited

    I think that's right, but….

    Thanks for your help.
    2015
    2.5i Premium .00065 MF and 56% residual
    2.5i Limited .00040 MF and 54% residual
    3.6R Limited .00040 MF and 54% residual

    2016
    2.5i Premium .00135 MF and 63% residual
    2.5i Limited .00120 MF and 61% residual
    3.6R Limited .00120 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • monty802monty802 Member Posts: 4
    Looking for MF and Residual for 2.5i Premium in Maine.

    Thanks!
  • monty802monty802 Member Posts: 4
    Looking for MF and Residual for 2016 2.5i Premium in Maine.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    monty802 said:

    Looking for MF and Residual for 2016 2.5i Premium in Maine.

    Thanks!

    Please post your 2016 Outback lease questions here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/36218/subaru/outback/2016-subaru-outback-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.