Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Buick Enclave Leasing Question

40yearfan40yearfan Member Posts: 102
edited August 2014 in Buick

Anyone have money factor and residual values on the 2015 Buick Enclave yet?

2015 Buick Encore Leather Edition
2014 Buick Enclave Premium Edition

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

@40yearfan said:
    Anyone have money factor and residual values on the 2015 Buick Enclave yet?

1.70% APR and either 58% or 61% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

W/1SD = 61%, Exclude 1SD = 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

@kyfdx said:
    W/1SD = 61%, Exclude 1SD = 58%

Thanks.

• Options
    skilskil Member Posts: 13

What is 1SD?

• Options

@skil said:
    What is 1SD?

It's some kind of option or package...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Does anyone know which package?

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316

@skil said:

You might try Google....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    skil said:

1SD is the Convenience Group. 1SL is the Leather Group. 1SN is the Premium Group.
  • Options

@40yearfan said:

1SD is the Convenience Group. 1SL is the Leather Group. 1SN is the Premium Group.

Thank you very much for answering my question.

• Options
    cjillwrightcjillwright Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone know the residual and MF for a 2015 FWD Leather group for 39 Months/12,000 miles a year?
  • Options

Does anyone know the residual and MF for a 2015 FWD Leather group for 39 Months/12,000 miles a year?

1.60% APR and 60% residual w/1SD. 57% residual w/o 1SD. $350 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    feenix72feenix72 Member Posts: 10
    Hello, I'm looking for the money factor and residual for a '15 Enclave (AWD), 12k/36. Thank you.
  • Options
    feenix72 said:

Hello, I'm looking for the money factor and residual for a '15 Enclave (AWD), 12k/36. Thank you.

1.60% MF and either 59% (w/o 1SD) or 61% (w/ 1SD). $350 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    bwampsbwamps Member Posts: 7
    Does the $350 add to the following offer listed on the Web site for lease?

Current Owners of 1999 or newer Acura vehicles

$1,500 Consumer Cash
    + $3,000 Targeted Lessee Cash
    $4,500Total Cash Allowance

So would the total cash allowance towards a lease in this case be $4,850? And does that change the 36 mo / 10k MF or Residuals?
  • Options
    bwamps said:

Does the $350 add to the following offer listed on the Web site for lease?

Current Owners of 1999 or newer Acura vehicles

$1,500 Consumer Cash
    + $3,000 Targeted Lessee Cash
    $4,500Total Cash Allowance

So would the total cash allowance towards a lease in this case be $4,850? And does that change the 36 mo / 10k MF or Residuals?

No idea how the incentives stack up, but it's not likely they will advertise a deal with incentives missing from it.

Incentives don't change the MF or residual, assuming they are using Ally Bank.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited December 2014
    What is the MF on a lease? And what's the residual for 36 / 10 and 39 / 10?

I see you reference 1.6% for some reason in this forum which is confusing, because if that were MF it should be .16%, which would be .0016. Does that 1.6% equal the MF, or shouldn't that be divided by 2.4 for an MF of .00067???
  • Options
    bwamps said:

What is the MF on a lease? And what's the residual for 36 / 10 and 39 / 10?

I see you reference 1.6% for some reason in this forum which is confusing, because if that were MF it should be .16%, which would be .0016. Does that 1.6% equal the MF, or shouldn't that be divided by 2.4 for an MF of .00067???

Yes... 1.6% is an APR, which divided by 2400 gives you the approx MF (.00067, as you noted). GM and Ford use APRs, instead of money factors.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Thanks. I can't see that I will ever buy a GM product. That offer is direct from their Web site, but somehow the $4,500 total with $3,000 "LESEE" cash is only available with cash purchase.

Talk about false advertising.

Plus, it feels like the dealers are really playing games with the MF, residuals, and other tidbits and just can't get a straight, common sense answer to any of my questions. SOOOO Much easier dealing with BMW dealers and BMW FS and even Audi, in my personal experience.
  • Options
    upforlease2015upforlease2015 Member Posts: 7
    hi,
    can i get some info on following?

MF (or APR) & Residual for 2014 & 2015 Enclave model FWD (Premium package)?
    for both 10K and 12K mileage and 36 or 39Mo lease term?

Also if someone share any recent transaction they aware of for lease; I'm looking to get a reasonable reference point to bargain selling price.

here's what i have in hand; can you help me calculate monthly payment (assuming 800 credit score)

2015 Enclave FWD - Premium package with moonroof, MSRP:$50,075, 4K incentive, plus some discount in msrp with selling price of 44,266 + tax/title.
    (tax and dmv are NV based).

2014 Enclave FWD - Premium package, MSRP:$52160, 4K incentive, plus some discount in msrp with selling price of 46,000 + tax/title.

what are lease acquisition and disposition fee for buicks???
  • Options

hi,
    can i get some info on following?

MF (or APR) & Residual for 2014 & 2015 Enclave model FWD (Premium package)?
    for both 10K and 12K mileage and 36 or 39Mo lease term?

Also if someone share any recent transaction they aware of for lease; I'm looking to get a reasonable reference point to bargain selling price.

here's what i have in hand; can you help me calculate monthly payment (assuming 800 credit score)

2015 Enclave FWD - Premium package with moonroof, MSRP:$50,075, 4K incentive, plus some discount in msrp with selling price of 44,266 + tax/title.

2014 Enclave FWD - Premium package, MSRP:$52160, 4K incentive, plus some discount in msrp with selling price of 46,000 + tax/title.

what are lease acquisition and disposition fee for buicks???

2015: 1.60% APR and 59% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.

Subtract 2% for 39 months. Add 1% for 10K/yr. $350 lease cash.

We don't have any 2014 model lease info for the Enclave.

I don't have the fee amounts.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jenntljenntl Member Posts: 33
    Looking at a 15 Leather with Nav and Towing...My lease isn't up on my current Enclave until April but they are telling me the MF might be a lot higher in April and I might end up paying more even more then. Right now they are stating .4 MF and residual of 57%. They haven't given me the actual price for the car yet...not sure if I should wait or not. Stating if I put $1000 down, I'd be at $611 for a car payment but Leasing 101 always tells me not to let them focus on the monthly payment. Thoughts?
  • Options
    jenntl said:

Looking at a 15 Leather with Nav and Towing...My lease isn't up on my current Enclave until April but they are telling me the MF might be a lot higher in April and I might end up paying more even more then. Right now they are stating .4 MF and residual of 57%. They haven't given me the actual price for the car yet...not sure if I should wait or not. Stating if I put $1000 down, I'd be at $611 for a car payment but Leasing 101 always tells me not to let them focus on the monthly payment. Thoughts?

I agree ... negotiate your best selling price just like you would on a purchase, then make sure the dealer doesn't inflate the MF on you.

57% residual for 36/15 and .00060 MF for 2015 with Leather. $350 lease cash.

Anybody who knows what the numbers will look like 4 months from now shouldn't be selling cars .. they should be at the roulette table or picking lottery numbers. They want to sell you a car today.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jenntljenntl Member Posts: 33
    So these were the numbers he finally gave me. Supplier price is $47,479.30 - $1500 rebate = $45,979.30 + $2575 payoff +$1730 (due at signing fees)= $50,2084…..I really can't imagine the MF going up THAT much to where it is beneficial for me to pay off all my remaining payments at once (or roll them into the new one) vs. waiting. Plus I'd rather have the one I want ordered (I really don't want nav or towing) and all of the ones I look at seem to come with that.
  • Options
    jenntl said:

So these were the numbers he finally gave me. Supplier price is $47,479.30 - $1500 rebate = $45,979.30 + $2575 payoff +$1730 (due at signing fees)= $50,2084…..I really can't imagine the MF going up THAT much to where it is beneficial for me to pay off all my remaining payments at once (or roll them into the new one) vs. waiting. Plus I'd rather have the one I want ordered (I really don't want nav or towing) and all of the ones I look at seem to come with that.

If you are in a lease currently, it's always best to wait until it's over before starting a new one. Rarely is it beneficial to roll the remaining payments into a new lease.

And, as you mentioned, getting exactly what you want will offset any price increase there may be.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    upforlease2015upforlease2015 Member Posts: 7
    here's what i got from another dealer:

2015 Buick Enclave 2WD Premium Pckg with an MSRP of $ 52,175.00

Rebates $ 2,750.00 + Dealer Discount of $ 3,000

Lease 36 Months @ 12,000 Miles / Year

$ 1,500 Cash Down.............. $ 555
    $ 3,000 Cash Down...............$ 511
    $ 4,500 Cash Down...............$ 467/Month

Money Factor 0.0009 = 2.16 % O.A.C.
    Residual : 59% // $ 30,783.25.
    TAX: NV

I'm trying to reverse calc to see where it's padded (beside MF), but any help in doing so is appreciated.
  • Options

here's what i got from another dealer:

2015 Buick Enclave 2WD Premium Pckg with an MSRP of $ 52,175.00

Rebates $ 2,750.00 + Dealer Discount of $ 3,000

Lease 36 Months @ 12,000 Miles / Year

$ 1,500 Cash Down.............. $ 555
    $ 3,000 Cash Down...............$ 511
    $ 4,500 Cash Down...............$ 467/Month

Money Factor 0.0009 = 2.16 % O.A.C.
    Residual : 59% // $ 30,783.25.
    TAX: NV

I'm trying to reverse calc to see where it's padded (beside MF), but any help in doing so is appreciated.

Do you know if this is through Ally? Those are the only GM numbers we have.

59% residual for 36/12 and .00060 MF for 2015 with Leather. $350 lease cash. Looks like the MF is being marked up on you a bit.

Ask the dealer for the breakdown of the upfront cash - I suspect that some of it is for fees and some of it is cap cost reduction.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,434
    Ok guys, me again. Just curious about the 2015 Enclave Lease numbers - 36 months/12K per year for the Enclave AWD in the North East. Is there a different number for New England?

Money Factor
    Residual Value

Thanks!

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• Options
    nyccarguy said:

Ok guys, me again. Just curious about the 2015 Enclave Lease numbers - 36 months/12K per year for the Enclave AWD in the North East. Is there a different number for New England?

Money Factor
    Residual Value

Thanks!

2.10% APR and 52% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Big difference from that 59% residual & .0006 mf on the 2WD model from 12/9. Oh well, there goes that theory. They've got some serious rebates on these - 20% off the cars in stock the longest. On a $50K pls SUV, that's about $10K, plus there is lease cash, holiday bonus cash, & I qualify for USAA rebate.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• Options
    kyfdx said:

nyccarguy said:

Money Factor
    Residual Value

Thanks!

So you are sure the residual isn't 59%?

• Options
    nyccarguy said:

kyfdx said:

nyccarguy said:

Money Factor
    Residual Value

Thanks!

Oops, hang on.

2015 Enclave - 1.60% and 59% for Enclave w/o 1SD package. 62% residual with 1SD. $350 lease cash.

These are the ALLY numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

nyccarguy said:

kyfdx said:

nyccarguy said:

Money Factor
    Residual Value

Thanks!

Oops, hang on.

2015 Enclave - 1.60% and 59% for Enclave w/o 1SD package. 62% residual with 1SD. $350 lease cash.

These are the ALLY numbers.
    What is the "1SD" package? Uh oh! Cheap interest, higher than average residual, large discount off sticker price... I might have to go and check this out;).

• Options
    Objection your honor - asked & answered.

The 1SD is the code for the "convenience" model which is only available in FWD

• Options
    nyccarguy said:

Objection your honor - asked & answered.

The 1SD is the code for the "convenience" model which is only available in FWD

Glad you looked that up ... @kyfdx and I don't have a cheat sheet that translates the option codes into model or trim levels.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    @Michaell‌

I see there is some other lease cash available if you go by the "incentives & rebates" in the "Car Research" tab.

$350 for leasing through Ally for a 36 month lease
    $400 Holiday Leasing Bonus Cash
    $750 USAA rebate

I'm going to have to start poking around online inventory to see if there are any of these with the "8 passenger seating" configuration available.

I'll let you knw if anything materializes. I'll tell the CCBA board if I can find one I like & strike a deal!

Thank-you as always!

• Options
    nyccarguy said:

@Michaell‌

I see there is some other lease cash available if you go by the "incentives & rebates" in the "Car Research" tab.

$350 for leasing through Ally for a 36 month lease
    $400 Holiday Leasing Bonus Cash
    $750 USAA rebate

I'm going to have to start poking around online inventory to see if there are any of these with the "8 passenger seating" configuration available.

I'll let you knw if anything materializes. I'll tell the CCBA board if I can find one I like & strike a deal!

Thank-you as always!

Good luck - make sure that all the incentives can stack. If so, you might be able to get a great deal, especially with the "20% off" promotion.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Hmmm. Looks like most of the "20% off" Enclaves have the standard seating for 7 (2 front, 2 captain's chairs in 2nd row, & 3 in the 3rd). Now we are a family of 5, so occasionally we do put 7 (I drive, either wife or FIL sits shotgun, While 2 adults sit in the 2nd row with our daughter, & my 2 boys sit in the 3rd row) in our 8 seater Pilot. But those 7 wouldn't fit comfortably in a 7 passenger Enclave. Now for the amount of times we need to seat 7 vs the check I'll be getting back by trading in the Pilot plus the reduction in monthly pmt might be worth other people taking their own car;)

• Options
    vvkvvk Member Posts: 196
    What is the current MF and residual on a 2015 Enclave in Pennsylvania? Thanks!
  • Options
    vvk said:

What lease term? How many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    vvkvvk Member Posts: 196
    vvk said:

36/10k, 36/12k, 39/10k, 39/12k

Thanks!
  • Options
    vvk said:

vvk said:

36/10k, 36/12k, 39/10k, 39/12k

Thanks!
    1.60% MF

58% for 36/12, 56% for 39/12

Add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    johnlincolnjohnlincoln Member Posts: 1
    I am looking to lease a 2015 Enclave AWD Premium package. 3 years. 12k/year.

Are there any current rebates or incentives to lower MSRP?

What purchase price should I expect to negotiate?
    Interest rate?
    Residual?

I'm in Texas, if that detail helps.
  • Options

I am looking to lease a 2015 Enclave AWD Premium package. 3 years. 12k/year.

Are there any current rebates or incentives to lower MSRP?

What purchase price should I expect to negotiate?
    Interest rate?
    Residual?

I'm in Texas, if that detail helps.

1.60% APR and 58% residual.

There is $1750 or 0% financing on a purchase, but no lease incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gordonf238gordonf238 Member Posts: 13
    Hi Everyone,
    It looks like Buick prefers 39-mo lease terms. I'm looking to lease a 2015 AWD Enclave Premium (1SN) for 39-months and 10k miles/year.

It looks like the lease APR is 1.6% (0.00067 MF).

Can anyone tell me what the residual is for 39mo/10k term for 1SN?

Many thanks!
  • Options

Hi Everyone,
    It looks like Buick prefers 39-mo lease terms. I'm looking to lease a 2015 AWD Enclave Premium (1SN) for 39-months and 10k miles/year.

It looks like the lease APR is 1.6% (0.00067 MF).

Can anyone tell me what the residual is for 39mo/10k term for 1SN?

Many thanks!

1.60% APR and 57% residual for 39mo, 10K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gordonf238gordonf238 Member Posts: 13
    Thank you. The lease rate I'm calculating is turning out to be a far better deal than a comparably priced MDX. GM's low APR translates to a monthly finance fee of around $50/mo vs Acura's whopping $120/mo. Not to mention's GM's cash incentive of $750. I may wait until March to see if they offer a better incentive.

Thanks much.
  • Options

Thank you. The lease rate I'm calculating is turning out to be a far better deal than a comparably priced MDX. GM's low APR translates to a monthly finance fee of around $50/mo vs Acura's whopping $120/mo. Not to mention's GM's cash incentive of $750. I may wait until March to see if they offer a better incentive.

Thanks much.

Are you sure you are calculating it correctly? The MDX money factor is only .00069, this month.. Almost identical to the 1.60% APR of the Enclave.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ndfwndfw Member Posts: 13
    Is there any change now for February to the numbers for the 2015 AWD Enclave Premium (1SN) for 39-months and 10k miles/year?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    ndfw said:

Is there any change now for February to the numbers for the 2015 AWD Enclave Premium (1SN) for 39-months and 10k miles/year?
    Thanks!

.00045 MF and 57% residual.

GM Financial program. We don't have the Ally numbers, this month

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ndfwndfw Member Posts: 13
    Thanks kyfdx! Any big difference in residuals or money factor at the leather trim level for AWD? And is it still true this month that the 39 month lease is the better value?
  • Options
    ndfw said:

Thanks kyfdx! Any big difference in residuals or money factor at the leather trim level for AWD? And is it still true this month that the 39 month lease is the better value?

No difference in residual for FWD or AWD, or for specific trim levels.

2% reduction in residual for 39 month terms...not sure if the extra 3 months is worth it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator