Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Ford Explorer Sport lease numbers

mabcmabc Posts: 4
edited September 2014 in Ford
Can you please provide the money factor and residual for a 2015 Ford Explorer Sport 4WD w/ group 401a, dual panel moonroof and white paint, total MSRP 50,035. Also, are there any current incentives, cash back deals, etc in So. California. Looking for 36 months at 10,500 miles/yr. Thanks, M
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    mabc said:

    Can you please provide the money factor and residual for a 2015 Ford Explorer Sport 4WD w/ group 401a, dual panel moonroof and white paint, total MSRP 50,035. Also, are there any current incentives, cash back deals, etc in So. California. Looking for 36 months at 10,500 miles/yr. Thanks, M

    1.00% APR and 58% residual. $1000 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What is current mf and residual, did it change from last post nyc area
  • 36/10 or 39/10
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    hmcinc13 said:

    What is current mf and residual, did it change from last post nyc area

    hmcinc13 said:

    36/10 or 39/10


    36/10: 0.75% APR and 57% residual.
    39/10: 1.00% APR and 55% residual

    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • what would be my lease payment msrp 49515 negotiated price 44000 $1000 cap cost reduction (down payment) thx
  • kyfdx said:
    What is current mf and residual, did it change from last post nyc area
    36/10 or 39/10
    36/10: 0.75% APR and 57% residual. 39/10: 1.00% APR and 55% residual $1250 lease cash
    What would be my lease payment msrp 49515 negotiated price 44000 and $1000 cap cost reduction ? 36/10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    hmcinc13 said:


    kyfdx said:

    hmcinc13 said:

    What is current mf and residual, did it change from last post nyc area

    hmcinc13 said:

    36/10 or 39/10


    36/10: 0.75% APR and 57% residual.
    39/10: 1.00% APR and 55% residual

    $1250 lease cash

    What would be my lease payment msrp 49515 negotiated price 44000 and $1000 cap cost reduction ? 36/10k


    $49515 MSRP
    $43000 CAP
    0.75% APR
    57% residual
    $433/mo. approximately

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • albe3albe3 Posts: 65
    $37340 MSRP
    $33919 XPLAN
    XLT in FL
    How much would be lease payment 36 month, 10 K and no down payment
    thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    albe3 said:

    $37340 MSRP
    $33919 XPLAN
    XLT in FL
    How much would be lease payment 36 month, 10 K and no down payment
    thx


    0.75% APR and 56% residual.

    Using XPlan price as the CAP cost, $378/mo. plus tax.

    That doesn't include acquisition or dealer fees, or title/registration costs.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • albe3albe3 Posts: 65
    kyfdx said:

    albe3 said:

    $37340 MSRP
    $33919 XPLAN
    XLT in FL
    How much would be lease payment 36 month, 10 K and no down payment
    thx


    0.75% APR and 56% residual.

    Using XPlan price as the CAP cost, $378/mo. plus tax.

    That doesn't include acquisition or dealer fees, or title/registration costs.

    Is it me or this is kind of a high payment? Looks like the X Plan is not that good?
    Thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    albe3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    albe3 said:

    $37340 MSRP
    $33919 XPLAN
    XLT in FL
    How much would be lease payment 36 month, 10 K and no down payment
    thx


    0.75% APR and 56% residual.

    Using XPlan price as the CAP cost, $378/mo. plus tax.

    That doesn't include acquisition or dealer fees, or title/registration costs.

    Is it me or this is kind of a high payment? Looks like the X Plan is not that good?
    Thx

    $378/mo. for a $37K car isn't too bad.. Have you asked if any other rebates apply to lower the XPlan price? I'm not that familiar with XPlan, so can't help you much there.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • es5653es5653 Posts: 23
    Hi, Could you please provide the current MF and residual for a 2015 Explorer Sport 4x4 401a for Omaha, NE? 36/10 and 39/10. MSRP $51735. Does the Ford lease have an acquisition fee? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    es5653 said:

    Hi, Could you please provide the current MF and residual for a 2015 Explorer Sport 4x4 401a for Omaha, NE? 36/10 and 39/10. MSRP $51735. Does the Ford lease have an acquisition fee? Thanks.

    36/10 - .75% and 57%

    39/10 - 1.00% and 55%

    $1250 lease cash. Looks like there is a $595 acquisition fee.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rjf7rjf7 Posts: 4
    edited November 2014
    Can you please tell me the residual for a 2015 Sport - 36 months and 13,500 miles...thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    rjf7 said:

    Can you please tell me the residual for a 2015 Sport - 36 months and 13,500 miles...thank you

    MF is based on location ... where do you live?

    55% residual for 36/13.5.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rjf7rjf7 Posts: 4
    edited November 2014
    I'm in CT - tyvm!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    rjf7 said:

    Can you please tell me the residual for a 2015 Sport - 36 months and 13,500 miles...thank you. In CT

    .75% MF and $1250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rgarber1313rgarber1313 Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    What are the APR? & Residual% for 10,500 36M & 12,000 36M 2015 Ford Explorer Sport in NJ
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312

    What are the APR? & Residual% for 10,500 36M & 12,000 36M 2015 Ford Explorer Sport in NJ


    0.50% APR and 57%/56% residual. $1250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • APR and Residual for Delaware 12k/36mo?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312
    dvrmstrng said:

    APR and Residual for Delaware 12k/36mo?

    0.75% APR and 56% residual. $1250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • js20737js20737 Posts: 14
    edited December 2014
    Hi, looking at 2015 Explorer Sport 4x4, sticker 50,285. What is the MF/Residual/target payment for 36-39mos, 18k/year and 0 down assuming I could negotiate to 44,200? Dealer is in CO, I am in NE. Was thinking 15k/yr and just paying overages, but looks like overage is typically $.20/mi?
    286. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    js20737 said:

    Hi, looking at 2015 Explorer Sport 4x4, sticker 50,285. What is the MF/Residual/target payment for 36-39mos, 18k/year and 0 down assuming I could negotiate to 44,200? Dealer is in CO, I am in NE. Was thinking 15k/yr and just paying overages, but looks like overage is typically $.20/mi?
    286. Thank you!

    36/15 - 54% and .75%

    39/15 - 52% and 1.0%

    $1250 lease cash. subtract 2% for 18K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi may I have Apr & residuals for 2015 explorer sport for the following:

    24/12000
    24/13500
    24/15,000

    36/12000
    36/13500
    36/15000

    I was offered 2500 incentives, I thought the most was 1750 - do you know what could make up this value?  Just incase I play dealers off each other as they all spin different BS it's hard to pin them down to consistent numbers

    California lease if that makes a difference.

    Thank you for your time
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,312

    Hi may I have Apr & residuals for 2015 explorer sport for the following:

    24/12000
    24/13500
    24/15,000

    36/12000
    36/13500
    36/15000

    I was offered 2500 incentives, I thought the most was 1750 - do you know what could make up this value?  Just incase I play dealers off each other as they all spin different BS it's hard to pin them down to consistent numbers

    California lease if that makes a difference.

    Thank you for your time


    24/15: 0.50% APR and 62% residual

    36/15: 0.75% APR and 53% residual

    Add 1% for each step down in mileage allowance

    $1750 lease cash.

    The $1750 is specific to leases. There could be other incentives or regional differences. We don't keep up with all incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Are you guys including Rebates in selling price? If not, seems like you are getting really good deals. $5500 of the MSRP without rebates is better than Z Plan. Please let me know if you are including or excluding the rebate in selling price. My understanding is in calculating a lease you are suppose to exclude.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    kbill07 said:

    Are you guys including Rebates in selling price? If not, seems like you are getting really good deals. $5500 of the MSRP without rebates is better than Z Plan. Please let me know if you are including or excluding the rebate in selling price. My understanding is in calculating a lease you are suppose to exclude.

    The rebate is applied to help calculate the net cap cost, so it should be included in the calculations.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I am interested in the 2015 explorer sport 401a package with the DVD package. The msrp is $53,880. Can someone please tell me the money factor and residual for 36m/12k in NYC. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    djscrubba said:

    I am interested in the 2015 explorer sport 401a package with the DVD package. The msrp is $53,880. Can someone please tell me the money factor and residual for 36m/12k in NYC. Thank you

    .75% and 55% residual. $1750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • infi37xinfi37x Posts: 13
    edited February 2015
    please tell me what i can expect to pay in NJ on a 36 month lease, 12k, on a 2015 explorer sport 54g msrp, 43g negotiated price with 1500 total out of pocket which includes the incentives.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    infi37x said:

    please tell me what i can expect to pay in NJ on a 36 month lease, 12k, on a 2015 explorer sport 54g msrp, 43g negotiated price with 1500 total out of pocket which includes the incentives.

    .75% MF and 55% residual. With your MSRP and negotiated price, I get a pre-tax payment of $391.98/mo.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thanks Ill def keep those numbers in mind
  • ok went back to dealer and he is at 520 a month with 1500 out of pocket which includes 2000 of my remaining infiniti payments on my upside down lease. not sure how the numbers add up but im at 391.98 + tax= 419.42 + 51.28= 470.70 a month for 39 months 12k miles. guess im confused.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    infi37x said:

    ok went back to dealer and he is at 520 a month with 1500 out of pocket which includes 2000 of my remaining infiniti payments on my upside down lease. not sure how the numbers add up but im at 391.98 + tax= 419.42 + 51.28= 470.70 a month for 39 months 12k miles. guess im confused.

    It's never a good idea to negotiate the monthly payment - too much opportunity for the dealer to pad the numbers in their favor.

    What is the MSRP? What is the negotiated selling price - and the net cap cost after all fees and taxes have been accounted for?

    On the trade, what is the current payoff? Head over tot the "Real World Trade in Values" discussion for an honest opinion of the trade value - dealer could be low-balling you there.

    Leasing shouldn't be any more confusing than buying - there are a few extra calculations to be aware of, but none of them are any more complicated that a 4th grader does for math homework.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • infi37xinfi37x Posts: 13
    edited February 2015
    Msrp is 54g, sale price is 43g. my car is 2013 g37x sport at 401.92. buyout is 32g they will give car back to infiniti. 
  • Hello:

    What would the lease numbers be on the following in Colorado:

    2015 Explorer Sport 4X4
    36/15K
    39/15K


    2015 Explorer Limited 4X4
    36/15K
    39/15K


    I know about the $1750 lease cash through 3/31, just really interested to see how things differ on the Limited vs. Sport as far as a lease goes.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    infi37x said:

    Msrp is 54g, sale price is 43g. my car is 2013 g37x sport at 401.92. buyout is 32g they will give car back to infiniti. 

    If you are $2k upside down, that would add about $55-60 month to the payment I quoted above. Still a lot less than the dealer quote.

    Ask them for the net cap cost (this should include any negative equity from your trade, plus any taxes and fees they are rolling into the lease). I'm pretty sure it's going to be higher than the $43K sale price of the Explorer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thats what i figured as far as the additional 55-60 a month. i will try to find out what extra they are adding in. as far as the lease negative equity on the trade they are not keeping the car so i dont believe that was added in
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730

    Hello:

    What would the lease numbers be on the following in Colorado:

    2015 Explorer Sport 4X4
    36/15K
    39/15K


    2015 Explorer Limited 4X4
    36/15K
    39/15K


    I know about the $1750 lease cash through 3/31, just really interested to see how things differ on the Limited vs. Sport as far as a lease goes.

    Thanks!

    All Explorers have the same MF this month ... .75% for 36 months and 1.00% for 39 months with the $1750 lease cash

    Sport 36/15 residual is 53%

    Limited 36/15 residual is 50%

    Subtract 2% for 39 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ndfwndfw Posts: 13
    2015 Sport 4x4 in Indiana, is it 56% this month for 36/10.5K ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    ndfw said:

    2015 Sport 4x4 in Indiana, is it 56% this month for 36/10.5K ?

    Yes.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • f4kpresf4kpres Posts: 4
    Hi looking for some help we are looking at a 2015 xlt with the sport appearance package. MSRP 44,490 selling price 39600. The are offering 39 months 12k miles for $397.39, but that includes us trading in our car valued at $4k, that's not what I want to do. It's been really hard getting numbers out of them, how do these look?
  • f4kpresf4kpres Posts: 4
    Without our trade they are saying $497/month without anything out of,pocket
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    f4kpres said:

    Hi looking for some help we are looking at a 2015 xlt with the sport appearance package. MSRP 44,490 selling price 39600. The are offering 39 months 12k miles for $397.39, but that includes us trading in our car valued at $4k, that's not what I want to do. It's been really hard getting numbers out of them, how do these look?

    f4kpres said:

    Without our trade they are saying $497/month without anything out of,pocket

    The 39/12 numbers for the XLT are 1.0% MF and 52%.

    With your MSRP and selling price, I get a pre-tax payment of $448.53. That assumes $0 out of pocket.

    If you applied the entire $4000 of trade equity to the deal, that would reduce the payment by about $103/mo ($4000 / 39).

    Where do you live and what is your sales tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • f4kpresf4kpres Posts: 4
    I live in Illinois. They told me MF is .75
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    f4kpres said:
    I live in Illinois. They told me MF is .75
    36 month MF is .75

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • f4kpresf4kpres Posts: 4
    Ok thanks so what should the payment be?
  • atporteratporter Posts: 2
    edited April 2015
    Has Ford published April 2015 lease rates? I live in Iowa. Looking at 2015 Explorer Sport 4X4.

    Residual for mileage options 15k and below, 24 and 36 mos?
    MF?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,730
    atporter said:

    Has Ford published April 2015 lease rates? I live in Iowa. Looking at 2015 Explorer Sport 4X4.

    Residual for mileage options 15k and below, 24 and 36 mos?
    MF?

    The dealers have them, but we don't, yet ... hopefully, this week.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • shawn_cshawn_c Posts: 1
    Any chance there are rates yet? 2015 Explorer Sport in Texas with an MSRP of $50,585 and an offer of $43,948. Looking for residual and money factor on 36 months 10-12k miles.
Sign In or Register to comment.