Options

Infiniti G35 Sedan 2006 and earlier

Comments

• Options
    68bullitt68bullitt Member Posts: 177
    I disagree. The G35 looks nothing like the I-35 in my opinion. To me, the G35 says "put on the driving gloves and let's carve up the twisties going up and down that mountain and I don't care what others think as I blow past them on the road" while the I-35 says "load the kids in the back and let's take the interstate to grandma's house and while we're at it, let's impress the neighbors and the boss with our shiny, new, non-offensive luxury car".
  • Options
    norcalmike2norcalmike2 Member Posts: 133
    First person who can tell the board how the G35 fog lamp configuration works gets a scenic ride around Lake Tahoe in Baron's Baron. Of course Baron has no clue that I am volunteering his plane and services but copious amounts of begging and pleading might work.
  • Options
    bluetentaclebluetentacle Member Posts: 19
    I just found what might be the first picture of the G35 manual, straight from Infiniti itself!

Go to:

Infiniti Canada G35 Flash Site

Open up the Flash show. Click past the intro. Select "Style".

Once in the Style page, click on the second "View" option. This will yield a picture of the G35 steering assembly and center console. Note the shifter--it's different from the automatic. The shifter stalk does not rise from a round metallic plate as in the automatic, but a ring of loose leather. The shifter knob appears to be completely spherical, unlike automatic knob's flat profile and lacking the band of metal/wood running across it.

It's unmistakably--a manual!

For comparison, simply go to the "Power" section of the same flash show and select the second "View" option to get a close up look of the automatic stick. It's obvious that these two pictures do not depict the same shifter.

• Options
  • Options
    hvan3hvan3 Member Posts: 630
    When I sat in the prototype version of the G35, the front passenger floor had a bulge. Basically, the front passenger has to extend his/her left leg to avoid stepping on this hump. Can anyone confirm if the production model has this hump?

Furthermore, please confirm if the driver's right lower leg touches the right side wall.

Tomorrow, I"m taking my Impala in for an oil change. I'll swing by Infiniti dealer to see if they have the G35 in stock. Oh please, oh please!!
  • Options
    pbhattipbhatti Member Posts: 87
  • Options
    Hey pbhatti,

Is that the Twilight Blue car in those night pix? If so, it's a much darker blue than I thought it would be. It definitely looks like a metallic color from the reflection from the camera's flash.
  • Options
    Here's a link to a very positive review on vwvortex. Not sure if he drove a production car or where he drove it but he claims the G35 has "40/60 fold down rear seats"!! Either he was dreaming or Infiniti has been keeping something from us. Has anyone else witnessed the rear seats in a G35 being folded down (not just a pass-thru)?

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=266799

He thinks it can compete well with the A4 and the 3-series.

• Options
    gandhim3gandhim3 Member Posts: 191
    I did not notice it when I briefly looked at the site - figured that the presentation was the same as on the U.S. site.

A proper six speed manny with a handbrake - I am so glad I can wait till next year to buy a car.

Now for all you detectives and slueths out there - please see if you can get any shots of the prototypes that show a limited slip differential ....
  • Options
    maybeg35maybeg35 Member Posts: 186
    I am annoyed that they chose not to offer the CVT.
    Better performance, better gas mileage, less moving parts. People seem to be paying for it in the Audi models. Don't get it.
  • Options
    I would prefer a true manual over a CVT - unless it is one of those Formula 1 type semi manuals.

But a CVT would have been preferred over the 5-speed auto that is currently being offered. May be the expense was higher? Not sure.
  • Options
    paddles behind the wheel from what I've seen. I just hope after one year this car won't be considered a dinosaur because it has the old tech of the 5 speed in lieu of the CVT. What, maybe 2/10's slower in 1/4 mile and no clutch in a commute, sounds pretty good to me. Japan and England have it.
  • Options
    You really have to look at what the competitors are doing to determine whether the G35 is in danger of becoming a dinosaur.

Let's look at the US market. The biggest problem with CVTs is that they cannot handle the big-torque engines that Americans prefer. Most CVTs sold in Europe and Japan are paired with four-cylinder engines, probably making less than 200 hp. Right now, only the Audi offers a CVT in the entry-level market segment - and the V6 in the Audi makes a LOT less power then the G35 V6. Other than that, the Saturn Vue, upcoming Ford car-based SUV and the Honda Insight are the only cars that I know of in the US.

The fact that Nissan feels confident enough to pair a CVT with a 260 hp engine in the Japanese market Skyline is a incredible engineering achievement. But look at it from a marketing perspective. Relatively speaking, CVT is a untested technology. Infiniti really wants/needs to win the trust of prospective customers. It would be terrible indeed if they introduced a CVT and 2-3 years from now there was some kind of recall, or even a PERCIEVED problem. Remeber the whole (false) debacle with Audi and the accelerator pedals in the late 80's? It took Audi more then a decade to recover from that. Infiniti does not have that kind of time.

Right now, parent Nissan is really giving Infiniti a last chance and seeing how the new G35 gets accepted in the very competitive entry-level luxury market. Infiniti will really play their cards close to their chest. That means no fancy new technology like CVTs, or iDrive or electronic braking. Nissan has these technologies, and they are in use in Japan market. But it won't come to the US market in the near future.

This discussion brings up another interesting topic on the US car market. Car manuafacturers are very hesitant to bring over new technologies to the US - the worlds largest car market. They are not willing to really try new technologies. At least not until just about all the other cars in that particular segment are beginning to offer it as well.

The reason for this is the extreme litigious nature in the US. No car company wants to get sued and get bad publicity - especially after the Ford/Firestone debacle. That is why we have to suffer with cars/trucks that still use pushrods in their engines and leaf springs and live axles in their suspensions. That is also why we have yet to see direct-injection engines - the high sulphur content in the gas, particularly in the Southern states, are havoc on these systems. Direct injection engines are now common on most new cars introduced in Europe and Japan

Generally speaking, I would say Americans get new technology 3-4 years after it has been implemented and commonplace in the two other big car markets - Japan and Europe. So chances are, the next generation G35 (or whatever it will be called) will come with a CVT.

That is the end of my rant, Thanks for reading thus far. Just don't get me started on America's love affair with trucks and SUVs - I live in Houston, Texas - I should know.
  • Options
    so I doubt they are worried about it holding up behind high horsepower, high torque engines. Your other reasons are somewhat valid but I believe it is ultimately a supply and demand thing. I don't think they could produce enough of the systems for this market.
  • Options
    Good to know that they already sell a 280 hp version in Japan. Means that the G35 can easily be modified to produce the same numbers.

It also lends some credibility to rumors that the G35 coupe will have 280hp.
  • Options
    speedracer3speedracer3 Member Posts: 650
    that 280hp is possible since Nissan claims that the same VQ engine will produce at least 280hp in the 350z.
  • Options
    exzaveexzave Member Posts: 16
    I pulled up pics of BMW and Audi interiors. Yeah I see what people are talking about they are nice. All that wood is nice if your into that.

But, I have not been indoctrinated into wood trim as some y'all have heck I'm only 24. What would I do with all that wood..??I have plenty of my own...hehe.

So to me I like the G35's trim esp the titanium.
    Infinity decided to not try to clone Audi or BMW interiors because they couldn't. They have it cornered. And that suits me just fine.

Part of the appeal for the G35 to me, is it is the Anti-BMW or the Anti-Audi.

I don't fully understand why I feel this way as, I have been to Munich Germany and even to the BMW design facilty there. So I should be a big BMW fan.

I think it is the sweet VQ engine that's got me.
    But I know BMW inline 6 is equally as sweet.

The G35 screams Sleek, fast powerful, style, big enough to be practicle, have you seen my headlights, luxurious, and FAST..... with out Hardly any Stuffy Opulence.

I have an '01 pathfinder 5spd and I keep thinking about having that motor slightly tuned and in lighter sleeker better handling package.

Oh gawd, I am going to be fresh meat to some Infiniti dealer.

Exzave
  • Options
    i006129i006129 Member Posts: 71
    My plan is to lease the G35 and am curious if anyone has any knowledge of what Infiniti typically uses for a vehicle residual number. Lexus and Acura use as high as .62-.65.
  • Options
    stanny1stanny1 Member Posts: 962
    In no time at all, there will tons of aftermarket stuff for the G35. I bet a less restrictive air box and a Borla system with true dual exhaust would help as most modern engines are fairly maximized except for pumping losses.
    The two things I don't like about the G35 which I will work on are the "aerodynamic" exhaust which looks restrictive and is not true dual AND the location of the battery which is too high and forward. I've moved all my cars batteries to the trunk and they last a lot longer. Not to mention the inproved polar moment of inertia. Many cars now have their batteries in the trunk from the factory.
  • Options
    stooge2000stooge2000 Member Posts: 96
    gandhim3 - Houston is in Texas? I didn't know that (LOL). And you don't like SUV? That's unforgivably un-Texan. I guess you don't pack concealed either.

Infiniti's sales volume has been low for years now. In February 2002, while Nissan's total sales was up 10%, Infiniti was down 10%.

So far the latest Q45 has not been wildly successful. If, God forbid, G35 sales does not take off, would Nissan close the division? Probably not. The company would lose too much face in Japan.
  • Options
    speedracer3speedracer3 Member Posts: 650
    Is more competitive cars in their lineup and differentiation between itself and Nissan. Right now the only "original" car other than the G35 is the Q. Everything else is a expensive version of an already existing Nissan product. Infiniti needs new blood to continue. Hopefully the G35 will be the first step.
  • Options
    gabmangabman Member Posts: 284
    Residual on a 36 month lease here in Canada is 59%, however our residuals are usually a bit lower than yours so I think low 60's would probably be about right. But keep in mind residuals change on a monthly basis.
  • Options
    mvargo1mvargo1 Member Posts: 298
    Manual will be released in the fall of this year with the coupe.

Split folding rear seats are not available at this time. However trunk is 14.8 cubic feet, almost the same as the I35, and it uses the same type of non-intrusive hinge found on the current G20. this is far superior to the ones found on the I35 that impose into the trunk space.

The VQ 3.5 L can be tuned to produce anywhere from 240 up to almost 300HP with out forced induction.

With both Nismo and Infiniti R-spec coming to the US expect Infiniti warrentied high performance accessories within the next few years.

AWD G35's should appear before winter '03.

If you really want wood you can have it in non sport G35's

Look for Infiniti to announce a new smaller V8 powered sedan at New York this year.

With in 3 years Infiniti will offer a full 8 car line up of exclusivly All and Rear wheel drive vehicles.

Leasing will initially offer a residual in the high 50-low 60 % range.
  • Options
    jwilson1jwilson1 Member Posts: 956
    Like you say, the anti-establishment appeal of the G is going to be a good way for it to get started, especially among younger buyers like yourself. And I agree with alomost everything you're saying, but ....

I'm not sure anyone buys BMW or Audi for the wood, but sure it does add to the "ambience" (Audi's word) of the cars. Sometimes notice the fit and finish on everything; there's not a crooked joint or seam; the leather is really soft; the interior is solid not only in construction as well as feel -- not a bit of the boy-racer anywhere .... even in the cars without wood.

Take care.
    Joe W.
  • Options
    One can not get the feel of BMW or Audi by looking at pictures. And you're right people don't go "oh I like the wood in the 330i I think I'll get it."

So I hope the G35 has a good feel, and I'll only be able to tell by getting in one.

I like the outside more everytime I see one. I look around and see not antything quite like it.

It is a real tough segment they are trying to compete in.

But I think they are going in the right direction.

And if the car is as good as we hope it is Infiniti needs a wizz-bang marketing campaign.
    But..see again mass appeal and yet some exclusivity, its very tough. BMW 3 series just has it cornered.

I am rooting for Infinity/Nissan though.

Exzave
  • Options
    I thought Infiniti had sent a brick to me, sucker is heavy. Also a letter (2nd one) thanking me again for my preorder of the G.

• Options
    caddylovercaddylover Member Posts: 5
    Ah, buying in Canada. This was common in the motorcycle community recently, as there was a bike released in Canada which was not available here. Turns out, if you 'declare' an item, say a bottle of Canadian Whiskey, they let item #2 pass right on through, duty-free (or whatever that tax is). From what I've heard, it is best to tell the border folks what you're doing, right up front, as they frown on you trying to pull a fast one over on 'em, but this is *very* common, from what I understand. Couldn't hurt to call the border you are planning on crossing, just to make sure, and call a week ahead of the planned date, just to see if you can get the name of someone who's working. Doing your homework may pay off nicely.

The G...finally, a decently-powered, mid-size sedan, with RWD. I was wondering when manufacturers of machines I like, and can afford, would realize not *everyone* wants FWD. Sure, I plan on going back to Colorado one of these days, but I'll just get my wife an RX-300 with that fakey all-wheel-drive, and the G will stay parked while it's nasty out. Problem solved.

Beaverton Infiniti here in Portland, Oregon, claimed they'd have one by Friday, but who really knows.... You'd think, we're closer to Japan, but hey, it's a small town, any way you look at it.

Non-G-related, mostly, after this point.

Humor. I was in Beaverton Infiniti a few weeks ago, and Mr. Sales Loser says, "were like a Saturn dealer, it's a one-price kind of deal...but we can move a little." After resisting the almost overwhelming urge to deck him, I looked at the Q-45 I wanted to see, told him thanks, took his card (so I'd remember who to avoid, when cash is in hand) and headed back to my temporary "Beast" ('85 Fleetwood Brougham...also RWD, and 135 hp out of that amazing 4.1L V-8...). I guess I should have known better than to show up in *that* car when he asked, as I got out, if I was "finding what I was looking for". Grrrrr. I could buy the Q, cash, if I wanted to...right now. What a typical car salesman.

FWIW, I'm 33, was in the car-sales biz back in college, for about 5 months, then I decided whatever college brought was going to be better than sales, of anything. Spent most of my life in the securities biz, then moved to computers...way less stress...and more $$. Can't beat that.

I'm planning on becoming a 'regular' to this board, as I just can't see any real negatives around the G. While I'd love a manual, a recent, uh, incident, made my right elbow a rather unpleasant mish-mash of titanium plates, screws and bone. Regardless, manual transmissions are out, for life...as some days, that arm doesn't do manual gearboxes (I have one right now I have to get rid of, unfortunately).

I came *this* close to buying a '92 Q about a month ago, 179K miles, and all. Price was right, a killer 'beater' car. However, I hesitated, and it was gone. Unfortunately, I think my car-working-on days are also mostly behind me.

Cheers,

Kelly B
    (sunny....hah!) Portland, Oregon
  • Options
    Was at dealer today to check out a Black with beige interior, I ordered Black on Black. Wasn't crazy about the beige interior , reminded me to much of a Saab 9000 I used to have, still have nitemares about that car. Saw Silver on black, very nice except every car here is now silver, also saw the champagne on beige which was nice.
    Should have my black/black tomorrow or Thursday.
    Snow in forcast here for tomorrow so will wait until Thursday, don't want to be driving on those 17" tires in any amount of snow. Also checked out wheels again, they are very opened leaving a full view of braking mechanism on all four wheels, am not crazy about that let alone what it may do to braking performance, rotors are open to all kinds of elements be it dust , snow or anything else that may come into contact with them.
  • Options
    Had long conversation with dealer today who advises Infiniti have issued a directive to their Canadian dealers " No Exports" on G35's, but there are ways around it, not so hard if you know what you are doing.

As far as U.S. Customs, no way to show up at the border driving any car without plates on it, simply put you will not be allowed into USA.

When importing a car into USA you have to first get DOT and EPA approval, which should not be any problem on this car, Duty is 2.5% andd cost to get EPA/DOT is around $500.00 and presto you have a new car at a very steep discount. You will have to change odometer to calibrate in miles, speedometer already shows both KMS/MPH
  • Options
    k_chuik_chui Member Posts: 20
    Did a search in www.tirerack.com for both the 16" (205-65/16)and 17" (215-55/17) tire sizes for the G35, only 2 "touring" tires (Bridgestone Turanza EL42 and Continental CT95) found. Does it mean the (optional) W-rated 17" tire is "limited" production only? When it is time to replace the original tires, there is practically no choices to choose from, this is quite odd.
  • Options
    caddylovercaddylover Member Posts: 5
    Ah, buying in Canada. This was common in the motorcycle community recently, as there was a bike released in Canada which was not available here. Turns out, if you 'declare' an item, say a bottle of Canadian Whiskey, they let item #2 pass right on through, duty-free (or whatever that tax is). From what I've heard, it is best to tell the border folks what you're doing, right up front, as they frown on you trying to pull a fast one over on 'em, but this is *very* common, from what I understand. Couldn't hurt to call the border you are planning on crossing, just to make sure, and call a week ahead of the planned date, just to see if you can get the name of someone who's working. Doing your homework may pay off nicely.

The G...finally, a decently-powered, mid-size sedan, with RWD. I was wondering when manufacturers of machines I like, and can afford, would realize not *everyone* wants FWD. Sure, I plan on going back to Colorado one of these days, but I'll just get my wife an RX-300 with that fakey all-wheel-drive, and the G will stay parked while it's nasty out. Problem solved.

Beaverton Infiniti here in Portland, Oregon, claimed they'd have one by Friday, but who really knows.... You'd think, we're closer to Japan, but hey, it's a small town, any way you look at it.

Non-G-related, mostly, after this point.

Humor. I was in Beaverton Infiniti a few weeks ago, and Mr. Sales Loser says, "were like a Saturn dealer, it's a one-price kind of deal...but we can move a little." After resisting the almost overwhelming urge to deck him, I looked at the Q-45 I wanted to see, told him thanks, took his card (so I'd remember who to avoid, when cash is in hand) and headed back to my temporary "Beast" ('85 Fleetwood Brougham...also RWD, and 135 hp out of that amazing 4.1L V-8...). I guess I should have known better than to show up in *that* car when he asked, as I got out, if I was "finding what I was looking for". Grrrrr. I could buy the Q, cash, if I wanted to...right now. What a typical car salesman.

FWIW, I'm 33, was in the car-sales biz back in college, for about 5 months, then I decided whatever college brought was going to be better than sales, of anything. Spent most of my life in the securities biz, then moved to computers...way less stress...and more $$. Can't beat that.

I'm planning on becoming a 'regular' to this board, as I just can't see any real negatives around the G. While I'd love a manual, a recent, uh, incident, made my right elbow a rather unpleasant mish-mash of titanium plates, screws and bone. Regardless, manual transmissions are out, for life...as some days, that arm doesn't do manual gearboxes (I have one right now I have to get rid of, unfortunately).

I came *this* close to buying a '92 Q about a month ago, 179K miles, and all. Price was right, a killer 'beater' car. However, I hesitated, and it was gone. Unfortunately, I think my car-working-on days are also mostly behind me.

Cheers,

Kelly B
    (sunny....hah!) Portland, Oregon
  • Options
    pbhattipbhatti Member Posts: 87
    I think the color in picture is Twilight Blue. It resembles the color shown for the 350gt-8 on japanese nissan site.

http://www.nissan.co.jp/SKYLINE

• Options
    Wow, that color might have answered that question.

Exzave
  • Options
    Yup, not to many people have their very own Infiniti clock (as displayed by maybeg35). Tell you what, if the G35 is built as good as the clock we are going to be very happy campers! The clock should come with some type of disclaimer "Warning, if your significant other is inclined to throw things at you in anger, do NOT show him/her this clock!" The clock weighs just over two pounds!
  • Options
    eschmidteschmidt Member Posts: 7
    I was told that Infiniti has recently issued a clarification on warranty work done in the U.S. on Canadian cars. Apparently, as a courtesy, they will perform warranty work for Canadians traveling in the U.S. But they will not perform warranty work on Canadian cars "exported" to US consumer.

I am sure there are ways to get around it at the dealer level. You can always give them a Canadian address of a friend or something like that. Perhaps tell them that you live in Canada half the time. But I would hate to have to make any major warranty claim (new engine / tranny) if I am in that situation especially if they ask for service records etc.
  • Options
    blueguydotcomblueguydotcom Member Posts: 6,249
    There's no way Infiniti is going to tell an honest Canadian who bought his car in Vancouver and then moved to the US two years later, "sorry you're a US resident who exported this car, so we won't honor the warranty." Don't buy it. Sounds to me like who ever told you that was either, a) putting you on, b) trying to scare you or c) swept up in the sort of ignorance that keeps chain letters flowing.
  • Options
    eschmidteschmidt Member Posts: 7
    I was actually shown the actual letter from Infiniti to the service departments. I don't recall the exact language but will try to get a copy and post it.

It probably doesn't exclude Canadians who bought their car in Canada and moved here- just those who tries to skirt the system at the expense of the US dealer network.
  • Options
    keyrowkeyrow Member Posts: 214
    We bought our I30 last year in Toronto and imported it with no problem whatsoever. Gabman . . . what $500 DOT/EPA charge? I had a letter from Infiniti stating the car complied with all EPA & DOT regulations. I do not recall paying any such fee.

I will call my local Infiniti dealer tomorrow to inquire about this "letter" to deny me service simply because I was intelligent and ambitious enough to find a way to keep some of MY money in MY pocket rather than sheepishly handing it over to some dealer, especially when the extra cost provides NO extra value. What's next, a directive from Corporate HQ stating "Full MSRP or no sale?" Afterall, Infiniti isn't losing any money on vehicles sold in Canada; and US dealers are free to discount off MSRP as they see fit. If this does turn out to be true then the G35 just got scratched off my short list and the '03 Lincoln LS regains the top spot.

Whew, glad to get that off my chest!
  • Options
    Anybody know if the G35 fog lights can work independent of the low beams? That would make for a good daylight running light set up.
  • Options
    tco99tco99 Member Posts: 22
    I heard about this claims bulletin too that came out a few days ago from my buddy who works in the service dept when I brought in my car for service. Didn't Honda America do the same thing for 99MY when they were too many "gray market" Honda vehicles coming across the border? Non-Honda dealers were buying these Odysesy vans from Canada and reselling it in the US for huge profits. If this is true, I wonder how stringently they will enforce it. Infiniti dealers have always been nice to deal with.
  • Options
    35fan35fan Member Posts: 40
    positive reviews - mostly repeats what others have said.

http://www.carlist.com/newcars/2003/infinitig35.html

http://www.autobeat.com/features/?series=btw
    And, where's my clock!
  • Options
    tco99tco99 Member Posts: 22
    The fog lamps will only go on with the low beam for US spec cars when high beam is off. (not sure how DRL works) The fog lights use the same reflector as the high beam but somehow have a different light intensity and pattern as the high beam. It's really neat. Sorta like the S-class fog lights.
  • Options
    oldprofessoroldprofessor Member Posts: 45
    Does anyone know why the G35 is predicted to get such crappy gas mileage? 24 mpg on the highway? I think my Audi A6 was supposed to get 26 on the highway, and it never did better than 24. Think the G35 will actually do worse than 24? My Acura TL-S, with the same horsepower, gets close to 30 on the highway. Anyway, back to my original question? Anyone got any answers on the gas mileage thing?
  • Options
    blueguydotcomblueguydotcom Member Posts: 6,249
    There's no way to tell if the guy bringing the car into you is a Canadian who legitimately bought the car up north and then moved days later for an excellent job offer or if he skittered up to the great north, bought a car and came home. Are they going to ask for proof of residency over the last few years? My guess is even if this is legit (as in Infiniti declared it so), it sounds more like a scare tactic to placate Infiniti dealers who freak at the notion of people buying a car for a reasonable price.
  • Options
    j1g35j1g35 Member Posts: 20
    on 3/5. I pre-ordered the car on1/19. My dealer still can't give me a delivery date but has gotten the VIN information. The car is sitting at Port Newark (New Jersey). I hope I don't have to install the clock myself since it looks so nice on the bureau (joke).
  • Options
    The $500.00 fee I was referring to is for a third part service provider to do all the paperwork with DOT/EPA. The fact that you got a letter from Infiniti concerning compliance of vehicle to EPA/DOT specifications is the exception and not the rule. Most Manufacturers will not issue such a letter unless you prove to them that you are moving to the USA. I guess Infiniti issued you a letter because due to their poor sales performance they were just happy to sell a car, let alone considering the market it was being diverted to. Go try and get a simialr letter out of Honda and they will tell you where to go.

The following link is to an article about Grey Market Cars, it explains the issues and the reasons behind the increase in this activity and also notes what Honda did to put the brakes to it.

http://www.autonews.com/news.cms?newsld=1620

• Options
    The link which I provided above concerning Grey market Cars does not work, to read the article
    do the following
    A) go to Town Hall
    B) click News & Views
    C) Go to Canadian Used Cars Head to USA
    D) go to Message # 9 and click on link from there
  • Options
    This is too much. When you are sitting in the drivers seat , look up to your left above the door, there is a business card holder there. I hope the Taxi industry dosen't get wind of this or you will see plenty of G35 taxi's on the road.A bit tackey for me. HOWEVER, if you look under the passenger sun visor you will see another business card holder. Now this is smart and a perfect place to hide it.Guess Japanese business men are very attached to their business cards
  • Options
    When you get into the car the whole diameter of the ignition key hole lights up, really nicely I may add, so no more fumbling to get the key in the hole,
    Hmmmmmm , wish other things lit up like that.
This discussion has been closed.