Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Mazda6 Sedan

Comments

• Options
    stretchsjestretchsje Member Posts: 700
    "One reviewer said the 4-cylinder loves to be reved and hits its best power curve above 4000rpm. A small engine reved all the time will burn gas"

That can be fun! And the 4cyl isn't so underpowered that revving won't be rewarding. Early reviews of the car repeatedly stated that the 4cyl 5spd combo was quite fun. Only now has the 4cyl fallen under critisism with recent reviews of the automatic.

And a correction- manual transmissions gearing is the same for both engines. The 4 will always get better mileage on the highway.
  • Options
    vocusvocus Member Posts: 7,777
    Of course an 4-cyl/automatic combination in a mid-size car weighing ~3000 lbs. is only going to provide adequate performance. The Camcord 4s only provide adequate power as well. That's common sense.
  • Options
    mazda6smazda6s Member Posts: 1,901
    If you're considering the potential insurance savings for Side Air Bags, make sure you ask your insurance company specifically about Side Air Bags. The last time I checked (a while ago), they were charging MORE, not LESS, for a car with Side Air Bags. The reason, as it was explained to me, is that Side Air Bags are so new that all the insurance companies really know is that if you have a crash and the Side Air Bags fire, it will cost them a bundle to fix. Since there aren't any stats yet to show that they actually reduce injuries (although they should) the insurance companies don't have any reason to beleive they will save them any money. Sounds odd, but that's wht they told me, and it makes sense in a sick, perverted sort of way.
  • Options
    Since people keep on wondering why nobody's bought one yet... here's my story.

I'm going to get a 6i with ABS/TCS only, due in January with the new packaging options. With the money saved, I'm going to install my own alarm system, aftermarket speakers, and 17" alloy wheels with summer tires.

I don't want a power seat because I'm tall and they take too long to slide all the way back (my wife, if she learns stick, will probably have the seat all the way up), and I don't want a spoiler. I think the best looking 6's are the Eurpoean ones with the 17" wheels but no body cladding. I am going to ask about being the Mazda 17" rims from the dealer repair store, but suspect they'll be too much. I value handling over acceleration, especially now that I'm in an urban area, so the 4cyl is a natural choice.

Dunno about colors yet, because I've only seen silver in person. Both black and white are out. I'd like the red, but'll have to see it in person. Red is flashy, silver is elegant.

I get a $500 recent grad rebate, and figure I'll get the 6 for $18k pretty easily. $19k after taxes/tags, but add $1k in aftermarket parts.

Oh. And I need to test drive one still, too. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind about the V6 :-)
  • Options
    marchharemarchhare Member Posts: 44
    Edmunds lists the MSRP of the 6i with AT at $19900 (I use this one because it's the one my local dealer has). The TMV is at $19057. (After subtracting $3 for color?) What do you think my chances are of getting it at this price, though? I mean, this car has only been out a week and they're taking off almost $800?

I'm coming from a Honda Accord where that's almost unheard of, I think.
  • Options
    ashutoshsmashutoshsm Member Posts: 1,007
    I stopped by my friendly neighborhood Mazda dealership (Browns Fairfax Mazda) and they had apparently wrangled an exchange on a black Mazda 6i Automatic, base, no options, from a PA or NY dealer. I became the first person to test drive it after they finished prepping it, and although I WILL write a more detailed test drive report later (just got back - I was gone all weekend), to summarize the testdrive in a word, I'd have to call it "impressive"!

The CA emissions issue forced Mazda to redirect all cars meant for the DC/MD/VA region to other dealerships. Also, I had a chance to speak at lentgh with the ordering manager at the dealership, and he gave me a bunch of very interesting insights, as well as some inside-er-ish info that I'll share when I write in tomorrow, perhaps lunch-time or so.

I'd buy one in a heartbeat, if I could find one equipped the way I want it (moot with the current options packages, but doable soon, it seems!) I just hope the hatch is available relatively soon (although that's doubtful). And that the RX-8 doesn't sway my decision too much ;)

Stay tuned ...
    (g'nite)
  • Options
    fowler3fowler3 Member Posts: 1,919
    >>>Dunno about colors yet, because I've only seen silver in person. Both black and white are out. I'd like the red, but'll have to see it in person. Red is flashy, silver is elegant.<<<

I have seen the Steel Grey, White, Silver, and Red. Drove the red 6s, its a beautiful color! Looks similar to Candy Apple Red with lots of metallic flake which glows in direct sunlight. Mazda offers only eight colors, including Black, Yellow, bright Blue, and a light Green similar to the Sage Green used on the MPV.

Base price of the 6i is $19,050 with 5-speed manual tranny. Both the 6i and the 6s get a long list of standard equipment including an AM/FM/CD audio system with 6 speakers. The main options are ABS/TC; Premium Package: 16" alloys; Side Airbags; 8-way power seat, and perimeter alarm system; Sport Package: 17" alloys, body cladding, fog lights, spoiler and electroluminescent guages.

You younger guys prefer the 5-speed tranny, I prefer the sport AT tranny and know it will be just adequate with the 4-cyl. "They say" the car's suspension is the same regardless of engine choice, so the ride will be super smooth considering its sporty nature. It's uncanny the way it soaks up bumps and broken pavement, especially raised manhole covers, which are a JOLT in the Protegé.

It isn't that I want to go fast, it's that I want to go smoothly and quietly. If you test drive the
    6s first you will be spoiled!! It has a big car feel and sports car handling.

Most dealers in NC got three cars initially.

fowler3
  • Options
    vocusvocus Member Posts: 7,777
    You mean I am going to have to go to Fairfax to drive this car?!? :) Since I will have a loaner for a good part of this week, and I have 2 vacation days coming, it might just be worth the trip. We shall see...
  • Options
  • Options
    mechman1mechman1 Member Posts: 9
    One of the Mazda dealerships in Orlando is supposed to be the biggest in the US, if not the world. They had about 25-30 on the lot when I got there and there were 2 being prepped in the service bays. I asked to drive a V6 with w/5spd. The sales guy took me to a car and it was pretty loaded. Sport, Moonroof, leather, power seat, etc. I did not look at the sticker of this car before I drove it.
    We got in and took off. Acceleration was pretty good I thought, but definitely not neck snapping. Seemed to handle pretty well although the quick test drive was on primarily straight roads. The steering was softer than my A4, and the front felt a little heavy, but overall it felt nimble. The interior was very nice. Nice leather, good placement of controls, etc. Well, when we got back I looked at the sticker...it was not a V6!! It was a loaded 6i. They didn't have any V6 manuals left (they went first). I did check out some V6 auto. I like the look of the auto climate control knobs, etc. Overall, very nice. I plan on getting one, but want to drive a V6 manual first. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    I got a call from Rosenthal Mazda in Arlington, VA saying they currently have 3 in stock. That's a little bit of a drive, but perhaps this means they'll show up elsewhere too.
  • Options
    ruefusruefus Member Posts: 254
    Anyone seen the car in Sepang Green? I'm trying ot make a decision on which color to get and I think this is it, but I'd hate to order the thing guessing this color is good.
  • Options
    novicecarguynovicecarguy Member Posts: 8
    do you know what the price was on the
    almost loaded 6i (manual, right)? that's
    the one i'm considering. i may wait for the
    hatchback. has anyone seen it at an auto show?
  • Options
    Sepang Green is going to have limited/delayed availability according to the brand new brochure I picked up on Friday. The brochure is brand new, because I believe it lists the 4/50K warranty, which is a November decision/implementation.

In any case, a rarely purchased colors will limit your choices (packaging options). If you plan to be an early buyer of a Mazda 6, pick more than one color that would be acceptable, and then find the configuration you like in any of those colors. Or wait for production/options/color choices to ramp up. Delaers will place their second set of orders in early December, and these will determine the build combinations at the plant (according to the helpful ordering manager at the Fairfax dealership)
  • Options
    As I seem to recall, it was 22,000 +. Good bang for the buck no doubt. Don't know if I can wait for the wagon or hatch. Another thing, the cladding is not as bad in person. The side sills are the only "grafted on" parts, the rest being built into the respective bumpers. I see Mazda is going the ways of so many of the Japanese sports sedans are: Integrating the foglights into the main headlight assembly. I prefer separate foglights just from a looks standpoint. Obviously this is a cheaper solution. At least they are projector lights. I am very impressed with the projectors on my Miata. Almost as good as Xenons without the projectors, as seen on the Lexus', Acuras, G35s, etc.
  • Options
    I have seen it at the NY Auto Show earlier this year. If I hadn't, I might have placed an order for a sedan this last Friday when I test drove it (nah, I'm not REALLY that close to buying ;)

The hatch was sweet, but the sedan felt and looked great as well. You can't go wrong with either, but with one, you'll have a long wait!
  • Options
    ahossaahossa Member Posts: 152
    Anyone knows of a website where U can get Mazda discount parts?
  • Options
    the_big_hthe_big_h Member Posts: 1,583
    www.mazdaformance.com
  • Options
    smo615smo615 Member Posts: 15
    As a Honda Accord wagon owner I wrote to Mazda a few weeks ago to encourage them to offer the wagon in the US since Honda and Toyota have abandoned the market. They wrote back to say that they had not decided to offer the wagon in the US. I got an email from them today saying that the wagon was coming! Great news from Mazda, there are so few good wagons on the market today. For those of us who can't stand SUV's there will be another good choice. The NYT had some good things to say about the Mazda6 this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing one soon.
  • Options
    But not new parts!

http://www.mazdarecycling.com
  • Options
    As I seem to recall, it was 22,000 +. Good bang for the buck no doubt. Don't know if I can wait for the wagon or hatch. Another thing, the cladding is not as bad in person. The side sills are the only "grafted on" parts, the rest being built into the respective bumpers. I see Mazda is going the ways of so many of the Japanese sports sedans are: Integrating the foglights into the main headlight assembly. I prefer separate foglights just from a looks standpoint. Obviously this is a cheaper solution. At least they are projector lights. I am very impressed with the projectors on my Miata. Almost as good as Xenons without the projectors, as seen on the Lexus', Acuras, G35s, etc.
  • Options
    auerbachauerbach Member Posts: 110
    Test sat in 6s with a power seat and no sunroof on Saturday.

I think the power seat definitely helps in terms of comfort. You can adjust the front of the seat to provide more under-thigh support; something you really can't do with the manual seat. I also like the tilt/telescoping steering wheel - helps to clear the wheel out of the way of your knees.

After I adjusted the seat to my liking - it felt pretty good - although there was very little room behind the driver seatback and the rear seat bottom cushion.

Mike
  • Options
    maxamillion1maxamillion1 Member Posts: 1,467
    At the autoshow last night, there were 3 6 models on display. I sat in two of them, because one was on the display table and no one could touch it. It was Lapis Blue with Beige leather interior btw.

The two models I did sit in were Steel Gray (i model) and Glacier Silver (s model)

The i model was pretty basic, it even had the 5spd manual.

The s model had the sport pkg., with leather upholstery and comfort pkg I believe. It looked okay. I liked the 6i model the best because it didn't have the tacky trim pieces.

Interior:
    The materials were pretty good, the quality was better than the Altima's. Both cars were pretty roomy in the front, and slightly crampped in the rear. The cloth was of better quality than the pictures would suggest. The seats were comfortable, but the cloth seemed to firm for my taste. It looked durable though. The leather was of pretty good quality. I think the instrument panel was a good design, but the titanium trim is a little much. Personally I would like to see wood trim, but that's just how old-fashioned I am.

The bell for class has just rang, so I'll continue this as soon as I get home.
  • Options
    heyjoe11heyjoe11 Member Posts: 20
    I saw this link posted on another forum. http://www.nytimes.com/pages/automobiles/index.html

You will need to log in. Create an account or use the info below.

user: mazda6

Password: mazda6

• Options
    the Mazda6 looks like to be a sure winner, but I HAVE to wait for the RX-8 before I make a decision about my next car upgrade!

oh the torment!
  • Options
    wgrwgr Member Posts: 127
    The RX-8 looks fantastic, but I am afraid it is out of my price league. I think it will compare favorably with the 350-Z, and should be about the same price.
  • Options
    ickes_mobileickes_mobile Member Posts: 675
    did the e-mail give an indication as to the date the hatch/wagon would be available? I've seen varying information ranging from next spring to next fall to spring '04...
  • Options
    Where's that road test you said you were going to post today?

fowler3
  • Options
    i have yet to test drive one....
  • Options
  • Options
    carspy01carspy01 Member Posts: 137
    I posted a link to the actual German AutoBild article over at the Wagon board for the Mazda 6 Wagon. The AWD 6 SportsWagon with the 2.3l engine just got introduced in Germany. Check it out. (Sorry, only in German, but with pictures.)
  • Options
    I've been adding little things to a text file as I remember them, because I had the opportunity to be at the dealership for well over an hour. Plus a 20+ mile (almost half hour long) test drive.

Still too busy at work, but I'll post it before I head home!
  • Options
    nobody has asked: Fuel economy and if the V6 burns high-test gas?

And the answer is:

Both sophisticated engines only need 87-octane gasoline. Four-cylinder fuel economy is in the mid-20s in the city and low 30s on highways, with the V-6 providing a few less miles per gallon.
    Chicago Sun-Times

fowler3
  • Options
    Finally!

Seems the manager at Browns Fairfax Mazda pulled some strings, and obtained a Mazda 6i as a demo vehicle, despite the CA emissions mess-up that has kept the VA/DC/MD/DE dealers from getting any cars at all so far. And I became the first one to get in there and test drive it right after they finished prepping it.

It's a black automatic 6i with absolutely no options, and I REALLY enjoyed the test drive! The salesperson was insistent that I 'push' it and 'flog' it and 'see what it could do'. He had just gotten back from the DC/Baltimore area dealer/salesperson training thing where they get to drive a number of 6's and compare them directly against an Accord and an Altima. And he was enthusiastic and full of info. Although almost nothing was new to me - it appears that with all the inconsistencies and inaccurate facts that pervade discussion boards, and the Internet - enough correct information had been snuck in as well to make me as well informed as this guy, about the car!

Anyway - salient features ... (the good interspersed with the not-so-good)
    1. On the outside, it is surprisingly small, in person! The raked windshields further emphasize the economy of size of this vehicle. The proportions are just right, and very easy on the eyes, though. Although without the Sport Package, it would be really easy to not notice this car at all, until it zips right by you on the curves or highway ramps, that is ;)
    2. Despite this, it was perfectly comfortable, in all seating positions.
    I was able to find a comfortable driving position really quickly (steering wheel adjusts very well!), and get going with the test drive. Lots of space in the back, even with the driver's seat set way back the way I like it (5'9", long legs). Oodles of leg room and headroom everywhere.
    3. The manumatic is just that - a manual automatic. The longish lags
    (not noticeably quicker than the Acura and VWs I have driven that had this feature) between shifts convinced me that the most fun from this engine was to be had with a manual gearbox. Although even in automatic mode the transmission is glad to shift when you stomp your right foot down, and holds a gear happily until redline.
    4. I did a few quick starts and stops between the closely spaced lights
    on Lee Highway - impressive acceleration for a 4-cyinder (all I would
    want) and excellent and smooth braking performance.
    5. Freeway - this is where the car really shines. Steering stays responsive, and the 4-cylinder engine has a lot of pull, even for quick overtake maneuvers. Sudden lane changes come easily and naturally with minimal body roll. The car is definitely VERY quiet at freeway speeds as well (and I test drive with the radio and fan blower turned down/off to be able to gauge road noise). Rev-ranges for different cruising speeds are low, and while the engine sound lets you know there's plenty more power on tap, it isn't intrusively loud. Just the right balance between comfortable & luxurious detachment & silence in the interior, and knowing what the engine is doing, at least as far as I'm concerned. My freeway drive started with one of the most fun on-ramps on earth - the entrance to I-66 off Lee Highway, just West of the Mazda dealership. The salesman suggested I slow down initially to put some distance between myself and the merging vehicles in front of me. When I did punch it, while both of us held on tight, I caught up with the cars ahead of me before the (nearly circular) ramp ended. Mighty impressive - in terms of stability, balance and lock of body roll, as well as power delivery from the 4-speed automatic

(continued in fresh post - Edmunds' post length limits!)
  • Options
    (continued from previous post)
    6. The lights and tail lights are excellent - this car is mighty impressive approaching you or driving past you at night! Yes, the taillights bulge out a bit, but this seems to be the norm nowadays.
    7. The center-stack display does seem a tiny bit out of place, but is very easy to adjust to. (the fact that it is far away from the audio/climate controls)
    8. The vents are substantial, as is the switchgear.
    9. The plasticanium is not at all shiny (at least at night) even with lots of bright lights shining into the car - busy roads as well as freeways. Classy!
    10. The seat material (grey cloth) is just fine, although I would prefer the Sport Package black myself. Comfortable, but not spongy-plush. Which is a good thing, because you don't want it getting all discolored like the old Buicks every time you brush your hands against it! It looks like it would hold up really well.
    11. Lack of real adjustable rear head rests is a real pity, as the built-in ones, while comfortable enough, may prove to be less so for taller occupants.
    12. The seat fold-down mechanism is really neat, but the seat only folds to within a half or 3/4 of an inch of being flat. Also, although the levers situated in the trunk are well placed, I kind of liked the button (on top of the back seat, next to the 'LATCH' system for the seat belt) in the Euro-spec Mazda 6 I tried at the NY Auto Show. Perhaps that's a feature only in the hatchback - anyone confirm this (Rich/Malt?). I don't remember the mechanism in the sedan at the NY auto show! But it is still zero effort when you drop the seat backs. Pushing the back up gently confirmed that there is a good, strong spring that controls the release mechanism. Still, its not difficult to get the seat backs back up.

Overall - an excellent vehicle! And one that I would buy in a heartbeat if I were seriously car hunting today. I plan to wait a few (agonizingly long!) months for the hatchback. This seems to be one car where they shouldn't have initial quality problems, though - it all appears perfectly put together! Materials in the interior, exterior body panels, and the engine bay - to my relatively untrained eye, not one thing appeared out of place. And that's true from an aesthetic point of view as well!

Hopefully, they'll have a few more vehicles - particularly manual transmission-equipped ones - in shortly! Someone mentioned Rosenthal Mazda's vehicles have arrived as well. But their online stock shows all automatics (right?). Maybe I'll go take a look at them, or just wait a few weeks until better option packages become available, and we hear something concrete about the hatchback! I'm just afraid of going and test driving a stick 4 cylinder may tempt me into buying one on the spot (or at least much sooner than I planned to!) - seriously!

Additionally - a long chat with the manager and a couple of the salesmen convinced me that the possibility of having the Sport package without the Premium Package in the 6i manual is very low. The only way the price of the SP is justified, is as an upgrade from the PP, given the packages' contents. Its a pity about some of the other option combinations, though - we'll have to wait and see what future production runs and Mazda's response to our complaints bring! Come on Mazda - unbundle safety options from luxury items! I can tolerate a sunroof, but would like to avoid leather. And don't want to compromise on the safety options!

For anyone considering a new midsize family sedan, you would be doing yourself a great disservice if you do not also consider the Mazda 6!
  • Options
  • Options
    zaimonzaimon Member Posts: 124
    I'm paying a visit to the San Francisco motor show this Friday and wanted to know whether anyone's been by yet and seen a 6 on display. If not, I'll be sure to bring my digital camera.

I'm eagerly awaiting the hatch (with possibly, the AWD configuration), but haven't found anything certain about its release. Anyone have any ideas about the addition of AWD to the lineup and it's pricing. I be-grudgingly want to trade in my '01 Tribute for the better fuel economy (and insurance premiums) and I'm desperate for a summer release on the hatchback. The icing on the cake, AWD provides a better, cheaper and more handsome alternative to the A4Quattro.
  • Options
    who have driven the Mazda6i, is the engine quieter than the 2.0L in the Protegé? I find it hard to believe it is considering it's a 4-cylinder.

fowler3
  • Options
    I read an article that mentioned AWD coming some time in the future...it said the Mazda6 would be a special model with a 280hp twin-turbon. Bet that thing will fly!!

fowler3
  • Options
    anonymouspostsanonymousposts Member Posts: 3,802
    Vocus: I finally figured out why you like your Jetta so much. We all know how you like to trade cars every few months and since the Jetta spends so much time in the shop you are like a kid in a candy store with all the loaners you get.

I really want to test drive a 6 this weekend. I did not like the car in silver but I did like it in black. So maybe a black V6 5-speed with whatever package you have to get to get a sunroof will be the answer to my car prayers. It's looking like the Accord 6 speed is going to be available in very limited numbers which is going to result in MSRP +.
  • Options
    yugoboyyugoboy Member Posts: 161
    Right on brotha, stick it to those vw owner's, they must be so proud owning one of the most unreliable, undependable, finicky car's on the entire market(jetta of course)!!!!!
  • Options
    gtyler2000gtyler2000 Member Posts: 17
    My first speakers were BOSE Bookshelf 201 speakers. Bought them in 1986 for $75 each. I actually liked them - they could really deliver the power; just what I needed as a college freshman. Well, that might have been the last good product that BOSE made. These Acoustimass things are junk. I have a few friends that have them and I can easily hear how much is missing. They are impressed with the little $600 JBL SCS120 sets I have in my home theater system. I show them the drivers in each speaker- "look one tweeter and two woofers- that's how you make sound"

Seriously, I have four sets of JBL speakers and will always look to buy JBL. I know it's pretty easy to replace the crap speakers that come with any new car. I did this on my 97 Taurus; it had a weird speaker size and I ended up getting four Pioneer speakers, but it was worth the $100. If I want to keep the factory look of the dash, what options will I have for replacing the head unit? How about adding a subwoofer?

What I really would like is a DVD-Audio player. Maybe put a center speaker in where they have that navigavtion box. I know Panasonic is working on one, but how likely will it be that I'll be able to put it in a Mazda 6 without messing up that dash?

Did I hear somebody ask what's DVD-Audio? Well it's a high resolution audio format that captures a LOT more music information on a DVD disc. Can you hear the difference? Well, if you can hear the difference between a song on the AM radio and one playing on a CD in your car, then you can hear the difference between a CD and a SACD or a DVD-Audio disc. Compared to CD, the requency response and dynamic range of FM radio is bad. DVD-Audio improved on the CD some 10 fold. Oh yeah, and you can have 5.1 discrete channels- that's a completely new and amazing experience that should be even more incredible inside of a car. Combine that with the fun of the Mazda 6 and my commute would become enjoyable. I can almost see myself looking for the longest toll lane!
  • Options
    zaimonzaimon Member Posts: 124
    I once read that Mazda benchmarked the A4 during the 6's development. If that practice remains true for Mazda, they'll release it with an AWD, hopefully for a reasonable price, a la, the ~$1100 difference for a 2wd & 4wd Tribute.

ashutoshsm - I know how you feel about Mazda's packaging. They did the same thing with the Tribute: no ABS without the moonroof and/or no side-impact airbags without the tow-hitch, etc... In the 2 years with the Tribute, Mazda hasn't changed.

This month's Car and Driver magazine blasts the BOSE system in the Nissan 350Z in a comparo. "[the 350z Touring Edition's] Bose stereo was a huge dissapointment, sounding as though its seven speakers were packed with dryer lint. No amount of adjusting could 'improve the sound to the level of an AM clock radio'..." . There'a also a 6 road test in the mag, nothing new though, mostly praise!
  • Options
    dudleyrdudleyr Member Posts: 3,469
    There are some 4-cylinder engines that are extremely quiet (more so than many v-6 engines). The Camry and Accord 4's are in this category, and while I have not driven the 6 yet, it is supposed to be as good.
  • Options
    regfootballregfootball Member Posts: 2,166
    http://www.km77.com/marcas/mazda/6_02/awd/texto.asp

4wd wagon

now they want you to PAY to see the pics

• Options
    mdaffronmdaffron Member Posts: 4,421
    I live in Richmond and my dealer (Whitten Brothers Mazda) has about half a dozen 6i's and a 6s on the lot.

Meade
  • Options
    Or perhaps the Browns dealership manager was just full of himself and faking?

I'd tend to believe him - didn't either malt or Richard also confirm this as the reason the cars slated for our region were shipped off from NJ to other states' dealerships?
  • Options
    ickes_mobileickes_mobile Member Posts: 675
    The December CAR magazine was on the newsstand at B/N yesterday.

The long-term test update was really short and didn't say much of anything.

There was a six car giant test of the Mazda6 with the Saab 9-3, Volvo S60, BMW 320i, Audi A4 1.8T, Jaguar X-Type 2.0 V-6. Unfortunately, the car was functionally competitive with this group, but they somewhat trashed it for being unrefined, crude, and cheap relative to the other. It did manage to finish 5th out of 6:

1. BMW
    2. Volvo
    3. Saab
    4. Audi
    5. Mazda
    6. Jaguar