2015 Ford Fusion Lease Questions

jckolbjckolb Member Posts: 9
edited December 2015 in Ford
What are the November Residuals, Money Factors, Lease Cash on 2015 Ford Fusion Energi for S.California for 36m 12k miles. Also, do you expect them to change in December?
«13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873
    jckolb said:

    What are the November Residuals, Money Factors, Lease Cash on 2015 Ford Fusion Energi for S.California for 36m 12k miles. Also, do you expect them to change in December?


    1.25% APR and 49% residual for SE, 51% residual for Titanium
    $4257 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • needanewcar9needanewcar9 Member Posts: 14
    Hi. Looking for MF and RV for 2015 Titanium 15k and 19k on 36mo lease. Live in So Cal. thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873

    Hi. Looking for MF and RV for 2015 Titanium 15k and 19k on 36mo lease. Live in So Cal. thanks.


    1.25% APR and 49% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. Subtract 3% for 19.5K/yr.

    $4257 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jckolbjckolb Member Posts: 9
    Ok, I had a dealer talk me into the option for 13500 while working with their internet department. Apparently there are 753 work days in 3 years starting Saturday. I've only seen adj of 2 when moving from 12k to 15k, is the jump from 12k to 13500 miles just 1% on the resid? So my numbers on this SE would be 36 mon, 13500 miles, MSRP of $34,700. Negotiating sales price to try to hit $32500. What should my payment be?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873
    jckolb said:

    Ok, I had a dealer talk me into the option for 13500 while working with their internet department. Apparently there are 753 work days in 3 years starting Saturday. I've only seen adj of 2 when moving from 12k to 15k, is the jump from 12k to 13500 miles just 1% on the resid? So my numbers on this SE would be 36 mon, 13500 miles, MSRP of $34,700. Negotiating sales price to try to hit $32500. What should my payment be?


    Yes, subtract 1% to go from 12K/yr to 13.5K/yr.

    Subtracting the lease cash from the selling price, I get a pre-tax payment of $345/mo., with all other costs paid upfront.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jckolbjckolb Member Posts: 9
    2015 Titanium with Nav is MSRP 38120 sales price 36000 with 5007 incentives all fees ($1485) rolled in at a payment of 379, it is 409 with sales tax on the monthly at 12k 36mon. Seem like a good deal for me?
  • jckolbjckolb Member Posts: 9
    OK, just to close this out for me, I ended up getting the Titanium with Nav only, 12k 36 months with all fees and costs rolled in at 416 a month. The fees looked like this, 331 tax, 350 lic/reg, 100 docs, 645 dealer acq. I wanted to roll in as many things as possible (including first month) so that I could take advantage of that low APR.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,457
    Congrats!
  • atxcarsatxcars Member Posts: 3
    Hello, looking at Fusion energi SE or Titanium lease; could you post MF and Residuals for 36 months 10.5k and 12k and 24 month 10.5k? In 78704 if that matters.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,405
    atxcars said:

    Hello, looking at Fusion energi SE or Titanium lease; could you post MF and Residuals for 36 months 10.5k and 12k and 24 month 10.5k? In 78704 if that matters.

    24/10.5 - .50% MF and 57% for SE

    36/12 - 1.00% MF and 57% for SE. Subtract 1% for 10.5K

    Add 2% for Titanium Trim.

    $5507 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • atxcarsatxcars Member Posts: 3
    Thanks very much. One question on the lease cash--should I think of that as something in addition to the federal and state tax credits that the leasing company gets?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,405
    atxcars said:

    Thanks very much. One question on the lease cash--should I think of that as something in addition to the federal and state tax credits that the leasing company gets?

    Yes.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873
    atxcars said:

    Thanks very much. One question on the lease cash--should I think of that as something in addition to the federal and state tax credits that the leasing company gets?

    The reason the lease cash is so high.. is because of the lease credits that the bank receives... That is their way of passing the credits along to you..

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ptr1nycptr1nyc Member Posts: 14
    Can you please provide me with the money factor and residual for a 2015 Fusion Energi Titanium 24mo/12k and 36/12k being purchased in NYC. Thanks in advance. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,405
    ptr1nyc said:

    Can you please provide me with the money factor and residual for a 2015 Fusion Energi Titanium 24mo/12k and 36/12k being purchased in NYC. Thanks in advance. 

    24/12 - .50% MF and 58%

    36/12 - 1.00% MF and 49%

    $5507 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ptr1nycptr1nyc Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    ptr1nyc said:

    Can you please provide me with the money factor and residual for a 2015 Fusion Energi Titanium 24mo/12k and 36/12k being purchased in NYC. Thanks in advance. 

    24/12 - .50% MF and 58%

    36/12 - 1.00% MF and 49%

    $5507 lease cash.


    Have April's numbers changed at all?

    Thank you
  • bigliljen1bigliljen1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, looking for April residual & MF for 2015 Fusion SE: 36-10k/12k? Any conquest or lease loyalty available? Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873
    Unfortunately, we don't have the April numbers for Ford, yet..

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ptr1nycptr1nyc Member Posts: 14
    Wondering if you received any April numbers? Looking for numbers on a 2015 Fusion Energi Titanium 24mo/12k and 36/12k.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873
    ptr1nyc said:

    Wondering if you received any April numbers? Looking for numbers on a 2015 Fusion Energi Titanium 24mo/12k and 36/12k.

    Thank you!

    0.50% APR and $7007 lease cash..

    Unfortunately, we do not have the residuals.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kg32kg32 Member Posts: 8
    I'd appreciate your help to post the May numbers. Specifically, I'm looking to lease a 2015 Fusion Energi Titanium 36/12k.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873
    kg32 said:

    I'd appreciate your help to post the May numbers. Specifically, I'm looking to lease a 2015 Fusion Energi Titanium 36/12k.

    Thanks

    0.50% APR and $7007 lease cash..

    Unfortunately, we do not have the residuals.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ssf123ssf123 Member Posts: 1
    Thinking about doing my first lease ever, wondering what your thoughts are on a 2015 Fusion Energi lease:
    $1,600 down $386 a month for 36 months. Residual at the end of lease is $18,119
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,405
    ssf123 said:

    Thinking about doing my first lease ever, wondering what your thoughts are on a 2015 Fusion Energi lease:
    $1,600 down $386 a month for 36 months. Residual at the end of lease is $18,119

    What is the MSRP and negotiated selling price?

    Breakdown of the $1600?

    How many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jasonshaverjasonshaver Member Posts: 9
    Good afternoon, hoping to look for some help before I head to the dealer for a lease. I am going to be turning in a current red carpet lease.

    Looking at 2015 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium
    MSRP : 41,120
    Trying to see if I missed any opportunities:
    $7007 - 2015 energi lease credit
    $1000 - I am a recent college grad
    $500 - returning FMC RCL customer
    So $8507 in lease credit? Anything I missed? (I'm not military or police)

    I am negotiable to length, as 24 or 36 months does not matter to me, 12k a year. Any idea as to what MF and residuals I should be looking for, or target monthly price assuming I pay taxes and fees out of pocket.

    Thanks for any help, you guys are great :)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873

    Good afternoon, hoping to look for some help before I head to the dealer for a lease. I am going to be turning in a current red carpet lease.

    Looking at 2015 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium
    MSRP : 41,120
    Trying to see if I missed any opportunities:
    $7007 - 2015 energi lease credit
    $1000 - I am a recent college grad
    $500 - returning FMC RCL customer
    So $8507 in lease credit? Anything I missed? (I'm not military or police)

    I am negotiable to length, as 24 or 36 months does not matter to me, 12k a year. Any idea as to what MF and residuals I should be looking for, or target monthly price assuming I pay taxes and fees out of pocket.

    Thanks for any help, you guys are great :)

    We have very limited Ford information, this quarter..

    A lot of the Hybrid/Electric model's incentives depend on location.. What state?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jasonshaverjasonshaver Member Posts: 9
    North Carolina here.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,405

    North Carolina here.

    Closest I can find in the information we have is for Georgia ... $7007 in lease incentives.

    MF is .50% for either 24 or 36 months.

    No residual information available from Ford this quarter.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jasonshaverjasonshaver Member Posts: 9
    Thanks :) If I can pry the residuals out of them, I will post after I talk to F&I today and tomorrow at a couple dealers.
  • jasonshaverjasonshaver Member Posts: 9
    My first dealer told me on 2015 Energi Titanium:
    24/12 - .50% MF and 54%

    36/12 - .50% MF and 45%

    I'm not sure I'm buying that residual.....
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873

    My first dealer told me on 2015 Energi Titanium:
    24/12 - .50% MF and 54%

    36/12 - .50% MF and 45%

    I'm not sure I'm buying that residual.....

    Those look about right.. have to remember.. getting 15%-20% in incentives... The actual value of the vehicle is only around 75% of MSRP..

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jasonshaverjasonshaver Member Posts: 9
    ended up going with 2015 energy titanium, msrp 41120. 36 mon/36k lease
    discount off msrp of 3588
    7007 lease cash
    1000 student rebate
    1000 RCL renewal
    500 customer cash
    Ended up with a payment of 318 month, think i did ok.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873

    ended up going with 2015 energy titanium, msrp 41120. 36 mon/36k lease
    discount off msrp of 3588
    7007 lease cash
    1000 student rebate
    1000 RCL renewal
    500 customer cash
    Ended up with a payment of 318 month, think i did ok.

    Yeah... $318/mo. on a $41K MSRP is good (Thank you, Uncle Sam... sweet land of subsidy). :p

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kardon1kardon1 Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2015
    Hey kyfdx

    2015 fusion energi Titanium 24/12k 0 due at signing. Msrp of 42,900. Has every option except paint

    $8757 lease cash
    $500 aged inventory 
    $200 bonus cash
    $750 conquest cash

    monthly $240 before tax
    $294 with MA sales and excise tax. 

    Pass? Or good deal?
  • jasonshaverjasonshaver Member Posts: 9
    Seems like a good deal, looks to be about 4k discount off msrp if my math is right.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,405
    kardon1 said:

    Hey kyfdx

    2015 fusion energi Titanium 24/12k 0 due at signing. Msrp of 42,900. Has every option except paint

    $8757 lease cash
    $500 aged inventory 
    $200 bonus cash
    $750 conquest cash

    monthly $240 before tax
    $294 with MA sales and excise tax. 

    Pass? Or good deal?

    Under $300/mo for a car that stickers at almost $43K is a great deal ... gotta love Uncle Sam!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kardon1kardon1 Member Posts: 40
    I passed on the deal and the lease cash went up to almost 10k this month. Did the residuals stay the same for July on the 2015 titanium?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873
    kardon1 said:

    I passed on the deal and the lease cash went up to almost 10k this month. Did the residuals stay the same for July on the 2015 titanium?

    Residual is 52% for 24/12, this month... don't know what they were last month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kardon1kardon1 Member Posts: 40
    Ah I believe it was 54 in June. Probably washes the lease cash bump
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,405
    kardon1 said:

    Ah I believe it was 54 in June. Probably washes the lease cash bump

    Not even close ... 2% of $40K is only $800 difference in the residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ec1ec1 Member Posts: 58
    kyfdx, Do you have interest rates and residuals for a 2015 Fusion Energi SE and Titanium for 12K and 15K miles? From the website, it appears current promoted lease rates expire 9/30/15.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873
    ec1 said:

    kyfdx, Do you have interest rates and residuals for a 2015 Fusion Energi SE and Titanium for 12K and 15K miles? From the website, it appears current promoted lease rates expire 9/30/15.

    Titanium: 53%/51% residaul
    SE: 51%/49%.

    The rest of it varies by region.

    Ohio: 0.50% APR and $7007 lease cash
    SoCal: 0.25% APR and $7257 lease cash.

    Ford rate are almost always quarterly.. Sometimes they may enhance a program mid-quarter, but the end of quarter expiration is typical for them.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jasonshaverjasonshaver Member Posts: 9
    Anyone had any experience with residuals and money factors this month?
    Look at 36k 36/mon in NC, both the SE and Titanium....
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,405

    Anyone had any experience with residuals and money factors this month?
    Look at 36k 36/mon in NC, both the SE and Titanium....

    36/12 numbers are as follows:

    SE - 51%
    Titanium - 53%

    1.75% MF and $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jasonshaverjasonshaver Member Posts: 9
    Sorry I meant to specifiy for the 2015 Energi
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873

    Anyone had any experience with residuals and money factors this month?
    Look at 36k 36/mon in NC, both the SE and Titanium....

    Sorry I meant to specifiy for the 2015 Energi

    0.25% APR and 44% residual. $7257 lease cash.

    For either trim.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ceebee15ceebee15 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for the residuals and money factor for the 2015 Fushion Energi SE and Titanium on a 10.5K 36 month in New York. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Lease incentive is great at $9,757 right now.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,405
    ceebee15 said:

    Looking for the residuals and money factor for the 2015 Fushion Energi SE and Titanium on a 10.5K 36 month in New York. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Lease incentive is great at $9,757 right now.

    45% and .25% MF. I show $7257 lease cash and another $1000 bonus cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • verdugoverdugo Member Posts: 2,286
    Hi. Could I please have residuals and MF for

    2016 Fusion Energi Titanium 

    2 year with 12k and 10k miles please. 

    I'm in California (95628)

    Thank you 


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,873
    verdugo said:

    Hi. Could I please have residuals and MF for

    2016 Fusion Energi Titanium 

    2 year with 12k and 10k miles please. 

    I'm in California (95628)

    Thank you 


    0.50% APR and 57%/56% residual. $6257 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.