Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Ford Fusion Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289
    david952 said:

I have been quoted $395/mo $1,500 down and 16.5 mi per year for a Ford Fusion Titanium Energi with a cap of $29K; 2 year Ford lease. The car has all the options EXECEPT FOR parking assist, heated wheel, and vented seats.

the State is PA and the MSRP is $40K

Please let me know if this is a good deal

48% and 1.25% are the 24/16.5 lease numbers on the Fusion Energi Titanium.

Using $40K as the MSRP and $29K as the cap cost, that works out to a pre-tax payment of $433/mo + tax. Your quote of $395/mo is pretty good by comparison.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    sillymamatotwosillymamatotwo Member Posts: 1
    Hi there,
    I went into ford today looking to lease a 2016 fusion titanium.
    Msrp 36,680, rebates + savings 5700 (didn't haggle any), trade in 8000 but I owe 11500. With sales tax and dmv fees etc balance is 38,300. I asked for no down, But there is $1000 drive off fee. Monthly 446, with tax 486.
    I asked for mf he said I was placed in "tier 1" and showed me a paper with a graph that says ".5" for 36 months, would that be the mf? Or is that something else.
    I also asked for RV and was told my "purchase option" at end of lease would be 20,200 is that RV or different?
    This seems pretty steep in price now that I've read through here, is it? :worried:
    I'm in So Cal. 36 months 15k miles yr.
    Any advice is greatly appreciated! I have never bought a new car. Never even thought about leasing but here I am! :smile:
    Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,153

Hi there,
    I went into ford today looking to lease a 2016 fusion titanium.
    Msrp 36,680, rebates + savings 5700 (didn't haggle any), trade in 8000 but I owe 11500. With sales tax and dmv fees etc balance is 38,300. I asked for no down, But there is $1000 drive off fee. Monthly 446, with tax 486.
    I asked for mf he said I was placed in "tier 1" and showed me a paper with a graph that says ".5" for 36 months, would that be the mf? Or is that something else.
    I also asked for RV and was told my "purchase option" at end of lease would be 20,200 is that RV or different?
    This seems pretty steep in price now that I've read through here, is it? :worried:
    I'm in So Cal. 36 months 15k miles yr.
    Any advice is greatly appreciated! I have never bought a new car. Never even thought about leasing but here I am! :smile:
    Thank you.

0.50% APR and 53% residual

Ford uses APRs, instead of money factors.

Adding in $3500 of negative equity is raising your payment by $100/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    fasst2001fasst2001 Member Posts: 5
    Can I get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2016 Energi Titanium as well as the Hybrid if you can. Thanks!
  • Options
    fasst2001 said:

Can I get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2016 Energi Titanium as well as the Hybrid if you can. Thanks!

Which state? Ford numbers are regional.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    fasst2001fasst2001 Member Posts: 5
    Sorry, NM
  • Options
    fasst2001 said:

fasst2001 said:

Sorry, NM

Energi Titanium - 45% for 36/15 and .50% APR. $6007 lease cash
    Hybrid Titanium - 53% for 36/15 and 1.75% APR

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    wildcatjwwildcatjw Member Posts: 6
    What should I expect the residual and APR to be on a 2015 Fusion Energi Titanium in Texas? I've found one new that's still sitting on a lot and wondering what kind of deal I should expect?

And do I understand this right that I divide the APR by 2400 to convert it to a money factor for the payment calculation?

Thanks.
    Jason
  • Options
    I should clarify that I'm looking at a 36 month/12K mile lease. Thanks.
  • Options
    wildcatjw said:

What should I expect the residual and APR to be on a 2015 Fusion Energi Titanium in Texas? I've found one new that's still sitting on a lot and wondering what kind of deal I should expect?

And do I understand this right that I divide the APR by 2400 to convert it to a money factor for the payment calculation?

Thanks.
    Jason

wildcatjw said:

I should clarify that I'm looking at a 36 month/12K mile lease. Thanks.

40% and .25%

$8757 lease cash.

Yes, divide the .25% APR by 2400 to get the MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Great, thanks so much!
  • Options
    One more question, would these vary for a 2016 model? Also looking at one of those. Thanks.
  • Options
    wildcatjw said:

One more question, would these vary for a 2016 model? Also looking at one of those. Thanks.

36/12 on 2016 Fusion Energi Titanium - 46% and 25%

$6257 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Great, thanks again.
  • Options
    ec1ec1 Member Posts: 75
    wildcatjw,

I leased a fusion energi titanium last night and received $3,000 additional lease cash in addition to the $6,257. They also offer $250 if you are currently leasing another car. With a good dealer discount in addition to the rebates, the lease turned out to be very affordable. Not sure if the $3,000 is regional - I'm in southeast.
  • Options
    ec1 said:

wildcatjw,

I leased a fusion energi titanium last night and received $3,000 additional lease cash in addition to the $6,257. They also offer $250 if you are currently leasing another car. With a good dealer discount in addition to the rebates, the lease turned out to be very affordable. Not sure if the $3,000 is regional - I'm in southeast.

Sounds like a pretty great deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    andythefiredogandythefiredog Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2016
    Good Afternoon,

I'm needing to get out of a lease I'm in, my job made me take on tasks at another office much further away. Suffice to say, I've put nearly 25,000 miles in one year on a 3/36.

Bottom line is that I will be upside almost $5000. The long crazy driving is finally ending soon (the office location is closing) and so I'm looking to get into a Fusion Energi Titanium.

The $5000 is firm, that much I know. I'm thinking my best chance is to bury this debt into the heavy rebates I believe are offered on the 2015 models. One of my local dealerships has a moon roof with nav Fusion stickered at $39,640. The confusing part is edmunds shows substantial rebates that I just do not see on Ford's site. I've never jumped into a purchase without doing all of my homework and walking out with a solid deal (currently paying $399 with $1500 down on a $48,900 hybrid).

I'm coming here to ask for help, because I won't have time to do the legwork myself. On the 2015, where should I be? I guess I'm looking for something like $XXX is a crazy good deal, $XXX is a solid deal, $XXX is a little too much.

I'm in south florida, credit will not be a problem.

Thanks
  • Options
    Sorry,

Good Afternoon,

I'm needing to get out of a lease I'm in, my job made me take on tasks at another office much further away. Suffice to say, I've put nearly 25,000 miles in one year on a 3/36.

Bottom line is that I will be upside almost $5000. The long crazy driving is finally ending soon (the office location is closing) and so I'm looking to get into a Fusion Energi Titanium.

The $5000 is firm, that much I know. I'm thinking my best chance is to bury this debt into the heavy rebates I believe are offered on the 2015 models. One of my local dealerships has a moon roof with nav Fusion stickered at $39,640. The confusing part is edmunds shows substantial rebates that I just do not see on Ford's site. I've never jumped into a purchase without doing all of my homework and walking out with a solid deal (currently paying $399 with $1500 down on a $48,900 hybrid).

I'm coming here to ask for help, because I won't have time to do the legwork myself. On the 2015, where should I be? I guess I'm looking for something like $XXX is a crazy good deal, $XXX is a solid deal, $XXX is a little too much.

I'm in south florida, credit will not be a problem.

Thanks

Sorry, we don't track selling prices. You've already found the Edmunds price tools; not much more we can add to what you've found there.

Are you saying that by the end of the lease you will have $5000 of mileage charges due? Or that you are currently $5000 upside down on your car (current payoff value less trade value)?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    andythefiredogandythefiredog Member Posts: 3
    That I'm currently upside down, because I'm barely a year into it. The value will hold and waiting a few more months won't necessarily make the situation any better, because I would have paid off $2400 or so but put on a lot of miles.

There's no guidance available? I've very clearly seen comments of "that's a great deal take it" or "that doesn't seem right" on here so I didn't think it'd be too hard to get an idea of what a realistic lease term would be...

Otherwise if someone could just provide me with the current lease terms available for 24 / 36, I can just do the math myself. The interest will be low enough that I can figure in how much the upside down debt would tack on.

Thanks.
  • Options

That I'm currently upside down, because I'm barely a year into it. The value will hold and waiting a few more months won't necessarily make the situation any better, because I would have paid off $2400 or so but put on a lot of miles.

There's no guidance available? I've very clearly seen comments of "that's a great deal take it" or "that doesn't seem right" on here so I didn't think it'd be too hard to get an idea of what a realistic lease term would be...

Otherwise if someone could just provide me with the current lease terms available for 24 / 36, I can just do the math myself. The interest will be low enough that I can figure in how much the upside down debt would tack on.

Thanks.

2015 Fusion Energi Titanium:

24/15 - 47% and 1.50%
    36/15 - 38% and .25%

$8757 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    siegelectricsiegelectric Member Posts: 15
    Hi - do you have the March numbers for a 2015 Fusion Energi SE lease in MD?

For 36/10.5k and 48/10.5k. Also does Ford do 12K mile leases, and if so how much do you subtract from the 10.5k residuals? Many thanks.
  • Options

Hi - do you have the March numbers for a 2015 Fusion Energi SE lease in MD?

For 36/10.5k and 48/10.5k. Also does Ford do 12K mile leases, and if so how much do you subtract from the 10.5k residuals? Many thanks.

0.25% APR and 41% residual
    2.75% APR and 33% residual

Subtract 1% for 12K/yr

$8757 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    maudlin2001maudlin2001 Member Posts: 37
    Finally got a Florida Ford Dealership to agree to my pricing. Had to drive up to Tampa 250 miles!!!

Its a 2015 Energi SE with zero down and 35 payments of $305. Includes EWT and they added $500 to end of lease buyout value (40% rv + $500). I didnt care as I would most likely turn it in, no cost to turn it in.

MSRP $36,295
    Rebate -$11,007
    End of Lease buyout $15,018
    Zero Down + 35 Monthly payments $287 .5 + $17.5(tax) = $305

One car down, one more to go.
  • Options

Finally got a Florida Ford Dealership to agree to my pricing. Had to drive up to Tampa 250 miles!!!

Its a 2015 Energi SE with zero down and 35 payments of $305. Includes EWT and they added $500 to end of lease buyout value (40% rv + $500). I didnt care as I would most likely turn it in, no cost to turn it in.

MSRP $36,295
    Rebate -$11,007
    End of Lease buyout $15,018
    Zero Down + 35 Monthly payments $287 .5 + $17.5(tax) = $305

One car down, one more to go.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator