Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler Town & Country Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• visc_9visc_9 Member Posts: 1
    Could you tell me more about the fax attack and how you went about it?

Thank you in advance.

Gary

gjviscum@aol.com
  • peterkronenberpeterkronenber Member Posts: 4
    Check out http://www.fightingchance.com/. It is worth the money. I used it a few years ago and plan to do it again this coming week for a new 2008 Grand Caravan
  • mommydebmommydeb Member Posts: 9
    Peter is exactly right with what I used. It was $40 well spent. This is the 3rd car I have bought using this method and I always know I got the best possible deal at the time. I used it in 2001,2005 and just now on this van. 10 out of 10 dealers chose to participate, and the last one standing was the one with the best price! Fighting chance was also cheaper than the price for the friends and family (the person with the code wanted a gift card for their efforts - which I would have gladly paid if I didn't suspect that I could get a better deal this way). :)
  • tedebeartedebear Member Posts: 832
    the person with the code wanted a gift card for their efforts

Hmm...show this to the person with the code. I copied it from the Rules and Provisions section of the Chrysler discount program.

No person, including dealership personnel and eligible employees, retirees and surviving spouses of Chrysler or its designated subsidiary and affiliates, may sell or barter control numbers associated with this Program.

Q. What are the penalties for not following the rules of the program?
    A. Abuse of the privilege is a serious offense and can result in your reimbursement of the sales fees paid to the dealer, suspension from the program, or other action up to and including discharge.
  • ragtop262ragtop262 Member Posts: 58
    We just purchased a red T&C Signature Series over the weekend. It seems like dealers in Wisconsin are selling them somewhere between invoice and $500 below invoice. We first got a quote through the Sam's Club website for about $450 below invoice, but the dealer was about 40 miles away on the other side of town. Our local dealer agreed to give us the friends and family price (1% below invoice), even though we didn't have a code - and they gave us a fair price for our trade. Sticker was $32,725, and the price after all discounts and rebates (including the $1000 loyalty bonus) was $27,622.

The deal was pretty easy. They knew we had prices from other dealers, so they gave us the bottom line right away. The one thing I really liked was that they let my wife & I take it out for a test drive without the sales guy sitting in the back. Most of the dealers around here insist on the sales guy riding along, and I just hate that.
  • pvignuolopvignuolo Member Posts: 9
    I am currently considering two offers for T&C Sig Series. Both vehicles are Deep Crimson. One has the $1,300.00 MYGIG, the other the $900.00 Security Group. The first has an MSRP of $34,025.00, an invoice of $31,067.00 (per Edmunds) and the dealer is offering to sell it for $31,295.00 before incentives. The second has an MSRP of $33,625.00, an invoice of $30,715.00 (per Edmunds) and the dealer is offering to sell it for $30,625.00.

I recognize that the second offer is better, but I guess my question is: Are these offers good for the vehicle?

Finally, both dealers claim that their invoice amount is approximately $600.00 more than the Edmunds invoice amount. Is this correct? I am located in central New Jersey.

Thanks in advance.
    Finally, both dealers claim that their invoice amount is approximately $600.00 more than the Edmunds invoice amount. Is this correct? I am located in central New Jersey

Go to the Chrysler website and click on the Build My Own tab. Configure a vehicle exactly like what the dealer is offering and email me the details, including the MSRP.

If you include central NJ zip code I will tell you what the Friends price would be for each vehicle. It is around 1% below invoice before any rebates or other incentives. Rebates vary by region.

Some people have posted that they've bought for less than the Friends discount price by using methods such as a fax attack. Anyway, you'll have something to go on if you know the Friends discount price, whether you have a code or not.
    What is your e-mail? Sorry if it is obvious and I missed it.

Thanks.
    What is your e-mail?

Everyone here on the forums has an email box. Just add @carspace.com to their SN.

You can post the details here if you prefer.
    E-Mail came back as mailbox full, so I'll post here.

The two offers I currently have are as follows (they are both T&C Touring):

Vehicle 1
    Base Price: $28,210.00
    Package 25L: $ 5,045.00
    Deep Crimson: $ 225.00
    MGIG w/GPS: $ 1,300.00
    Dest. Charge: $ 770.00
    MSRP: $35,550.00
    DVD Credit: ($ 1,525.00)
    Net MSRP: $34,025.00

The dealer is telling me the invoice on this vehicle is $31,795.00 and that they will sell it to me for $31,295.00.

Vehicle 2
    Security Pkg: $ 900.00
    MSRP: $35,150.00
    Net MSRP: $33,625.00

The other dealer is telling me the invoice on this vehicle is $31,125.00 and that they will sell it to me for $30,623.00.

My zip code is 08850. The first dealer’s zip is 08816. The second dealer is 08822. Thanks for your thoughts on these offers.
  • scoutllscoutll Member Posts: 40
    I just bought a Grand Caravan SXT with 25L, leather interior group, dual screen video and satellite as the major options. Sticker price was 34,134 including transportation. I ended up paying 25,449.42 after discounts, incentives ect. I didn't trade in, which made the deal a lot easier to make. I have bought from the dealer before (Minot Chrysler Center in Minot, North Dakota) and have never had an unplesant experiance with them. In over 30 years of buying cars, they are the only dealership where I have always left feeling good about the deal. Just about every other car I have ever bought, I have left the dealership feeling "violated" at some level or another. I think we got a fantastic deal as was yours.">link title
  • drellerydrellery Member Posts: 3
    can you tell me the dealers name .city,state&if your price included sale tax? dale e
    Okay, here are the details:

Vehicle 1
    MGIG w/GPS: $ 1,300.00
    MSRP: $35,550.00
    Net MSRP: $34,025.00

MSRP: $34,025.00
    Preferred Price (Friends) Discount: $2,870
    Current Rebate: $1,500
    Net Price: $29,655

Vehicle 2
    Security Pkg: $ 900.00
    MSRP: $35,150.00
    Net MSRP: $33,625.00

MSRP: $33,625.00
    Preferred Price (Friends) Discount: $2,818
    Current Rebate: $1,500
    Net Price: $29,307

The net price is what you would pay if you had a Friends discount, after the $1,500 rebate. This includes the destination charge.

Other than TTL (in some states) the only thing they could add to that price is up to $75 for a documentation fee. Any dealer add-ons, such as aftermarket tinted glass, stripes, etc., would also be extra but nothing else (no dealer prep fees or marketing fees).

If they tell you that the Friends price is more than what I listed, ask them to show you the invoice, which will show it in black and white. The invoice is always right but the price estimate I gave you should be very close. Look for the PP (Preferred Price) code on the sheet. Remember what I said about the miscellaneous fees. Is the dealer price quote before or after any rebates?

I don't know why it would say that my email box is full, unless you tried to sent it from a source outside of the Carspace forums. My email box is empty.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,068
    I don't know why it would say that my email box is full, unless you tried to sent it from a source outside of the Carspace forums. My email box is empty.

You've got it... You have to send CarSpace.com e-mails to and from another CarSpace.com e-mail account. It's our form of private messaging.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Looks like offer number two is going to be the winner. It is under invoice, plus dealer number one had offered me $8,000.00 on my trade in on my 2004 PT Cruiser GT, which dropped to $7,000.00 today when I tried to make the deal. I was told that because they dropped the price on the Town & Country, they couldn't offer me as much for my trade. I don't know if they see the inherent flaw in their logic (I talked to my sales person and two different managers, including the manager who offered me $8,000.00 for my trade last Saturday), but I do. Why would I negotiate the price of the Town & Country only to have them drop the trade on my vehicle so that my net was the same. I must look pretty dumb.
  • asdrew1asdrew1 Member Posts: 19
    Either they are dumb or they think that most of us are dumb.

Considering they deal in car sales everyday and we don't, I think it's the latter.

What bother me is when I prove I know what is going on they still pretend I'm dumb, which makes them the dumb ones. :P
    I ordered my T&C limited from the factory and it is on its way to the dealer now. This is much faster than I expected - it was ordered 4/10 and KZ status 4/25! I was hoping to be able to compare the May and April incentives and get the better one due to the their policy of taking the better of order time vs. delivery (I did not qualify for any of the April bonus $ - only the $1500)

Do you think the incentives/rebate will be better for than $1500 in May?
    I'm hoping someone out there with experience has a crystal ball.

The dealer is pooh poohing me and saying it isn't getting any better, but he just wants to get it in April's sales book. When I was comparing prices, another dealer had said that it would be good to have the choice of order date or delivery date, because incentives will probably go up!

Any thoughts? Advice.
    Dealer is calling me tomorrow about this. I want to wait until May incentives are out.
  • fredm6fredm6 Member Posts: 51
    You will find the rebates very elusive. In some of my previous posts I described my frustration with finding out just which rebates and incentives I qualified for. I would suggest that you do your homework and first call the Chrysler Rebate Center. Check one of my previous posts last month where I listed the phone number. Call them twice since you may get different answers from different reps as I did. I leased in March and the rebates and incentive were better than April. I qualified for $4250 total rebates and incentives. At that time they wer as follows:

$1500 rebate
    500 bonus cash
    1000 owner loyalty ( My lease was up on my 05 T&C)
    750 conquest cash
    - 500 Auto Show bonus (Cleveland Auto Show) now expired
    Total $4250

As to the conquest cash, I got two opinions from Chrysler Rebate Center. One said that I could receive it and the other said that it was only for those with another brand. I feel that It is meant only for those who are now driving a GM, Ford, Toyota etc. My dealer allowed it and I am not sure whether that came out of his discount or not. When I signed the paper for the dealer to get reimbursed for all the rebates , it was listed on the sheet.

From the T&C ads I am seeing now they are not listing many rebates and incentives. I see the $1500 and $250 bonus cash (previously $500) and the owner loyalty $1000. As has been stated before these rebates and incentive vary by region. The Auto Show bonus cash is probably gone since most shows are now over.

Ask your dealer to see the current sheet showing all rebates and incentives. Also keep in mind that they are different for a lease and a purchase.

If you can not find the Chrysler Rebate phone number, just post here and I will look it up again and post it. Good luck -
    I found the number and called - they said I have until 10 days after dealer has the vehicle to keep my locked in April incentives. I did not ask about April incentives and they said May will be out Thursday afternoon.

Where did you find the $250 bonus cash? I haven't seen that anywhere. I don't qualify for any of April's extra money, so I hope May is better.
  • drlawrencedrlawrence Member Posts: 28
    If you are a current Chrysler customer, keep and eye on your mailbox for the latest issue of Chrysler magazine. Don't throw it out, there may be a $750 coupon hidden inside. Can be used in conjuction with other incentives and employee/friends/supplier pricing. I received the magazine yesterday and, luckily, decided to page through it and found the coupon.

Dave
    Is it for anyone? I am not a current customer. Do they sell it on newsstands?
    Sorry I didn't respond right away - I've been away on business.

The dealer was Griffin/Hub Chrysler, Menomonee Falls, WI. The price I gave did not include tax/title, etc. They've been a Dodge & Mitsubishi dealer forever, but just recently started selling Chrysler & Jeep as well.

BTW - I actually found slightly better deals at Gandrud Chrysler in Green Bay, WI (a "no haggle" dealership), and at Braeger Chrysler in Milwaukee (through Sam's club). The difference was only about $150, so I decided to stick with the local dealership that I've been going to for service, etc.
    Purchased a Town & Country Touring with 25M package last night. Only options were MYGIG with Navigation and Deed Crimson color. The numbers were:
    MSRP: $35,485.00
    Dealer offer: $31,720.00
    Rebates: $1,250.00 (returning Chrysler customer and took financing)
    Net Sales Price: $30,470.00
    Just looking for everyone's $0.02.
    Thanks.
    Net Sales Price: $30,470.00

It looks like you did pretty well. The employee purchase price on that would be $31,474 before any rebates. The Friends discount price would be $32,041 before rebates.

I like the Deep Crimson. It think the chrome accents go well with it.

Send me a PM and I'll tell you how to stay up to date on the latest MyGIG software updates and Gracenote databases. The dealers seem to be a few steps behind on these. I read elsewhere that one dealer even told a customer that the updates are downloaded via satellite. :confuse:

Harman Becker (the makers of MyGIG) have released several application updates to the software. They fix several minor bugs and problems with some cell phones not pairing.

The nav database updates are not free, however. Those will cost around $150 and are available only at the dealer.
  • wersdabestdealwersdabestdeal Member Posts: 14
    Can anyone pls advise if the published invoices found in the internet is accurate? Do the dealers have more than 1 invoice? Is this the same invoice if you pay a few hundred dollars to Edmunds, Autobytel, etc.? Also, can anyone pls confirm the fees and w/c ones are non-negotiable? I'm in the SF Bay Area (CA) and ready to buy but research may be inaccurate. Looks like invoice postings vary between states and forumers? Is the calculation below correct? Read somewhere that there are other discounts - friends/family (1% under invoice), coupon (750), conquest (500), etc. Is Chrysler’s Signature series (free 2nd/3rd row DVD $1,525) only for Touring? Please let me know w/c dealers gave great deals. Appreciate your advises/help.
    CHRYSLER LX
    invoice - 21,064
    dest - 770
    24H pkg 2,596 vs. Dodge SE - 3,247
    Ent grp #1 1,866 vs Dodge SE - 1,866
    tax (8.75) 2,892
    28,596 vs Dodge SE - 27,765
    ADD or SUBTRACT FEES
    doc fee ?
    ca emission fee ?
    color adjustment ?
    title/license (dmv registration) ?
    add dealer markup ?
    regional adjustmnt ?
    tire tax ?
    tag transfer ?
    eec file ?
    LESS
    non-negotiable? dlr holdback - 789 766
    minivan loyalty - 1,000 1,000
    cust cashback - 1,500 1,500
    FINAL COST - ?
  • michaelmccunemichaelmccune Member Posts: 5
    Let me see if I can answer all your questions...

1. Invoice numbers on Edmunds are very accurate. The dealer may show you an invoice which is higher because it includes marketing fees - which is basically you paying for the dealer's advertising. This can be as high as $500 to $700. You can negotiate those fees out of the price of the car.

2. The Friends and Family discount only applies if you have a special code from a Chrysler employee and you can get that price. From what I have been reading, you don't really need the code. Just keep going to dealers until you find one that will give you that price. Auto sales are really bad right now and dealers are wanting to turn inventory.

3. Besides the $1500 cash being offered right now, there are several other discounts out there. If you currently own a competative mini-van, you get $100 conquest cash. If you currently own any Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge product, you get $1000 loyalty cash. You can also get $500 Military cash as well.

I am currently in the buying process now and what I have asked sales people to do is to show me the invoice (I am getting supplier discount) and then say this is how much I am paying for the Van with the rebates. Then I am asking them to list out the taxes and then the TTL fees. Then I say that is what I am paying out the door. If your dealer tries to make you pay doc fees, tell em to stick it.
    Can anyone pls advise if the published invoices found in the internet is accurate? Do the dealers have more than 1 invoice?

The invoices found on the internet are generally accurate, but sometimes there are mid-year price changes that cannot be accurately reflected. (When I was shopping, I found this to be the case with both Chrysler and Toyota.)

In some cases, I found identical vehicles in a dealer's inventory with different MSRP's and different invoices, depending on when they were built. On the T&C (if I recall correctly), the ones with the higher MSRP actually had the lower invoice price.

In the case of Toyota, a dealer was offering invoice + $300, but the price quoted was about $600 higher than it should have been, based on Edmunds invoice prices. Apparently, there was a mid-year pricing change there as well (although I never actually saw the documentation to prove it).
  • wolfhndmomwolfhndmom Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I bought my T&C Touring on 4/30/08. When I looked at it the day before it was in perfect condition. They put the remote start in the day I was to pick it up and pay for it and when I looked it over before paying, I found a small chip in the front bumper. They assured me that they would fix it so I'd never know it was ever there but that I HAD to take possession to ensure the same pricing. They put a note on the invoice to fix the chip so it would appear it was never there and the salesman signed the notation. Supposed to be done on Tuesday. Now, I'm getting nervous from talking to co-workers. Anyone know CAN they make that chip disappear? Did I do something stupid purchasing pre-damaged?
  • geeves229geeves229 Member Posts: 9
    looking at edmunds it says that special financing cannot be combined with customer cash incentive. Has anyone got 2.9 for 60 mos, and got the 1,500 customer cash + the 1,000 loyalty? Just wondering if dealerships actually stick by that.
    Don't sweat it too much - yes, they can make a chip disappear (if they know what they're doing). On my job, I tour auto plants on a regular basis. You'd be suprised at the amount of paint repair that's done before they even leave the factory. 99% of the time you'd never be able to tell.
  • dodgehappydodgehappy Member Posts: 118
    I found a used 08 Town and Country LX, cloth, single dvd, my gig, backup camera. 24K miles from a rental fleet at the Dodge dealer. I believe they bought it at auction a couple of weeks ago. Dealer was asking $20980 for the minivan as internet price.
    I have an 06 Durango SLT Hemi with 27k miles that I was looking to trade in: leather, dvd, premium sound, factory body color running boards and factory remote start.
    So I owe 14700 on the Durango. Dealer says:
    13760 for trade in
    20980 for the T&C
    5.8 rate for 72 months.
    The guy wouldnt budge on the numbers for the trade or the van at all, said the best he could do and this would be our third purchase from them in 6 or so years! Are these about the best figures I am going to find for my Durango and the minivan?
  • scoutllscoutll Member Posts: 40
    I would say you are getting hosed and find a new dealer to buy the next 3 from. According to NADA, your Durango is worth (TRADE IN) a minimum of 16250 without any options added in, and over 18000 with options added. The van is high mileage and a bottom line version. You should be able to get a new one for not much more than that. I bought my 08 Grand Caravan SXT new for 25,445 after best pricing and rebates ect., and it stickered for almost 34,000.. The dealer I bought from has 14 T&C and 14 GC vans listed on their web page right now and none of them are over 27,350 best priced. I am way out in the middle of nowhere North Dakota, but I will list their web site so you can have a look if you want.
    www.minotchrysler.com
    Thanks. What are people’s thoughts about sending an email to the general manager to let him know my feelings on them just simply offering me their sticker on this used car and low price for the Durango- without any option to negotiate? I emailed the sales guy back yesterday afternoon and said here is what I can do price wise per month and to let me know where he stands. He never replied with even a sorry we still cant help you!

And what about contacting another salesperson at the dealership in the internet dept to see if they are willing to deal with me since the first guy wont? Not sure how dealerships work- would another salesperson work with me when I had originally been with another sales man?
  • queensmomqueensmom Member Posts: 3
    I paid $33100 out the door + MD tags and tax. I think I paid too much but my husband seems to think the price was great. Oh, well. It's a done deal now.

It is white w/ DVD and MYGIG. That's it.
    I paid $33100 out the door + MD tags and tax.

The MyGIG with DVD is standard with the Limited unless that's the version with GPS, which is an additional $1,300.

Anyway, with no options the MSRP for it $36,755. A Friends discount of around $3,530 would have brought the price down a little. Also, there are rebates available in certain regions. For instance, there's a $2,500 rebate in some parts of the midwest.

Give me a detailed list of any options that were not part of the original Limited X package MSRP and I'll tell you how well you did.
  • localnetlocalnet Member Posts: 3
    No, I don't think the dealer is messing with you. I just traded in my 07 Ram 1500 QC SLT with the 20" wheels w/Hemi for a 08 T&C. The Ram had a clear title, low miles (5600) and bought at same dealer for $24,236.00 out the door w/rust proofing.

Well, last month if I would have done the deal, I would have gotten $22000 on my trade. Not this month though, with fuel spiking and his lot loading up with Hemi powered vehicles, he gave me $20,000. I took the hit, and did the deal. Small dealer in town, and I watch his lot. The trucks have been piling up. And I do know that most of this inventory will go to auction, where the prices for the big iron have been dropping as fuel spikes.

Take the above for what it is worth, but the longer you wait the less you will get. Gasoline is over $4 a gallon here in Michigan and these bigger vehicles are not moving up here.

I just bought my wife a 2008 Honda Civic EX-L to commute to work in, 35+ mpg! Loaded with Leather and Navigation. I wish Chrysler had a car like this.

I know the owner of the Honda dealership, family friend. His lot is also loading up with the heavy stuff. Honda Fits, Civics and Accords are flying off of the lot. He had to go to Ohio to get my wifes car. He had 3 Civic coupes on the lot when we got there, there was one left at the end of the day. And this is Detroit!
    The sticker was over $39K. My price included a $2500 rebate. The MYGIG is the enhanced version with navigation and the other option was the Entertainment group #3.
  • diciro1diciro1 Member Posts: 1
    MSRP $43,110
    Cash Price $38,945 - Autopark Chrysler Cary, NC
    Rebates ($3,000)
    Registration $400
    Out the door $36,345
    I think the price was good, but am curious

Options
    Entertainment Grp 3
    Flex Seating (Swivel & Go)
    2nd Row swivel w/ integrated boosters
    Trailer Tow Prep
    My Gig w/ NAV
    Deep Crimson Paint
    Power Sunroof
    Power Folding 3rd Row Seats
    The sticker was over $39K. My price included a $2500 rebate. The MYGIG is the enhanced version with navigation and the other option was the Entertainment group #3.

Okay, I configured what I think is on yours and came up with an MSRP of $40,075 (might be a price change after yours was built). Anyway, if you got it for $33,100 you did pretty good.

MSRP: $40,075
    Friends discount: $3,957
    Rebate: $2,500

Net price: $33,618

BTW, the employee cost on that would have been $32,954 after rebate, so you're within $150 of the employee discount price. ;)

I'm sure you'll really like the MyGIG. I have it on my Sebring. Although it wasn't something I would have ordered it came with it and now that I've been playing with it for a few months I think it is way cool.

Send me a PM using your Carspace email tools and I'll look up a link when I get home later where you can d/l the latest MyGIG application software and Gracenote database. If you (or a friend) can burn a CD it's very easy to do.
    Wow, you have just about everything on that one.

MSRP: $43,110
    Friends discount: $4,347
    Rebates: $3,000

Net price: $35,763 (does not include registration)

See my previous message on the MyGIG updates.
    Yes, when I priced it on Edmunds it was $40,075, but the sticker said $39,870. Maybe because of an unpopular color? :confuse:

Anyway, I'm gld you think it was a decent deal. I will PM you.
    08 Chrysler LX- Red
    H Package
    Single DVD
    MyGig
    Swivel N Go
    Special Apperance Group
    MSRP 30,025
    Selling Price 28,125 (claims invoice price)
    Less Discounts- 3,000
    Final- 25,125 + tax

Is this about as good a deal as I should expect to find?
    MSRP 30,025
    Selling Price 28,125 (claims invoice price)
    Less Discounts- 3,000
    Final- 25,125 + tax

When I configured it the current MSRP shows a little higher, possibly due to a price increase after the one you're looking at was built.

MSRP: $30,380
    Friends discount: $2,838
    Rebate(s): $3,000

Net price: $24,542 (plus tax)

Ask the dealer if he will match the Friends discount price plus any rebates. Request to see the invoice if he just tells you what it is without showing it to you. Look for the "PP" (Preferred Price) code on the sheet. That's the Friends price.
    Thanks I will test the water on this one- that is great info to know! Any chance the residual and money factors are the same on the LX as they are on the Touring, which I saw posted recently? We are really thinking about leasing this time around.
    Any chance the residual and money factors are the same on the LX as they are on the Touring, which I saw posted recently?

Sorry - I don't know the first thing about leasing.
    Not a problem. appreiciate the help tedebear. Hopefully someone out there can confirm the residual and money factor on an 08 T&C LX with Package H, DVD, Swivel, MYGIG,
  • daveguy71daveguy71 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,
    I just found this forum. I don't know the status of the EC number offer, but I would like to get one very much. We are going to buy a Dodge Grand Caravan this weekend with 24H, Flexible Seating Group, and Power and Remote Entry Group.

We are on a tight budget with two kids and one income, so every discount helps.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks
    I don't know the status of the EC number offer, but I would like to get one very much.

The EC (Employee Choice) program ended at the beginning of this year. The Friends program is still running, which is 1% below factory invoice in addition to any rebates or other price incentives.

Use your Carspace mailbox tools to send me a PM and I'll provide you with some more details on it.
  • snoopy71snoopy71 Member Posts: 32
    I posted this inquiry a few months ago when I wasn't 100% sure that we were getting a GC or a T&C, so I'll ask again...

Wife & I have twins on the way (in addition to our 3-yr old) so we need to bite the bullet and get a minivan. We're going to get a Caravan or a T&C sometime in June. Money will be real tight since wife will be quitting work to stay home, hence us going down to one income, so if anyone has a friends code for 2008, then I would reeeeeeally appreciate it. .... I'll even put you on my Christmas card list!! ;)

e-mail me here at carspace and let me know....
  • apadmanaapadmana Member Posts: 2
    I am shopping for a good lease for a 2008 Chrysler T&C Touring Signature Series w/ GPS, dual-dvd, 5-DVD changer, all leather, swivel-n-go, remote start, sirius radio 1yr. $0 down, $15000 mi/yr, 39 month lease for monthly payment of $336 (all inclusive). I pay first lease payment at start. Is this a good deal?