2016 Subaru Legacy Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506
edited August 2015 in Subaru
Ask your 2016 Subaru Legacy lease questions here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«134

Comments

  • toyoman8toyoman8 Posts: 114
    ok I start with the obvious: what is MF and RV for 2016 Legacy 36 X 10k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506
    toyoman8 said:

    ok I start with the obvious: what is MF and RV for 2016 Legacy 36 X 10k miles

    Which trim level and engine type?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • toyoman8toyoman8 Posts: 114
    I thought numbers are not available yet
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506
    toyoman8 said:

    I thought numbers are not available yet

    I've got numbers now.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • blacksiblacksi Posts: 6
    Legacy premium MF and RV for 36 month/12k please. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506
    blacksi said:

    Legacy premium MF and RV for 36 month/12k please. Thank you.

    2016 Legacy Premium 36/12 - 63% and .00100

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brianmislebrianmisle UtahPosts: 13
    Looking at leasing a 2016 Legacy 2.5i Limited w/Moonroof Pkg. + Keyless Access and Push-Button Start + Navigation System + EyeSight®

    Term: 36 months/12k miles

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506

    Looking at leasing a 2016 Legacy 2.5i Limited w/Moonroof Pkg. + Keyless Access and Push-Button Start + Navigation System + EyeSight®

    Term: 36 months/12k miles

    Thanks!

    60% and .00060

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • toyoman8toyoman8 Posts: 114
    Michaell said:

    blacksi said:

    Legacy premium MF and RV for 36 month/12k please. Thank you.

    2016 Legacy Premium 36/12 - 63% and .00100
    thnaks
  • Hello Moderator, can you provide me with residual and MF for 3.6R for 12k and 15k miles for 36, 39 or 42. Not sure if Subaru does 39 or 42. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506

    Hello Moderator, can you provide me with residual and MF for 3.6R for 12k and 15k miles for 36, 39 or 42. Not sure if Subaru does 39 or 42. Thank you.

    15K numbers:

    36 - 59% and .00090
    39 - 56% and .00100
    42 - 54% and .00100

    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks moderator can I get the same numbers for the 2.5r limited  please. 
  • May I please have the RV & MF & any incentives for WA STATE on the 2.5i Base model

    36 month/ 12k miles

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506

    Thanks moderator can I get the same numbers for the 2.5r limited  please. 

    36/15 - 58% and .00060
    39/15 - 56% and .00065
    42/15 - 53% and .00060

    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506
    alexfrnch said:

    May I please have the RV & MF & any incentives for WA STATE on the 2.5i Base model

    36 month/ 12k miles

    Thank you!

    65% and .00165

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carpersocarperso Posts: 148
    Michaell said:

    Looking at leasing a 2016 Legacy 2.5i Limited w/Moonroof Pkg. + Keyless Access and Push-Button Start + Navigation System + EyeSight®

    Term: 36 months/12k miles

    Thanks!

    60% and .00060
    Do these numbers vary from state to state. Would the above numbers for CT?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506
    carperso said:

    Michaell said:

    Looking at leasing a 2016 Legacy 2.5i Limited w/Moonroof Pkg. + Keyless Access and Push-Button Start + Navigation System + EyeSight®

    Term: 36 months/12k miles

    Thanks!

    60% and .00060
    Do these numbers vary from state to state. Would the above numbers for CT?
    Subaru numbers are national.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jim53jim53 Posts: 118
    Can I get the residual and money factor for the Legacy 2.5i Premium for 36 months at both 10k and 12k miles per year?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506
    jim53 said:

    Can I get the residual and money factor for the Legacy 2.5i Premium for 36 months at both 10k and 12k miles per year?

    .00100 and 63% / 64%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jim53jim53 Posts: 118
    Thanks.  Is 2% under invoice a good deal for one these days?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506
    jim53 said:

    Thanks.  Is 2% under invoice a good deal for one these days?

    We don't track pricing; use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jim53jim53 Posts: 118
    thanks again. Did the numbers change for September? I am being quoted a mf of .0005 and residuals of 61% and 60% for 10K and 12K miles
  • jim53jim53 Posts: 118
    also, can you confirm the bank fee charged and is that ever waived?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442
    jim53 said:

    Can I get the residual and money factor for the Legacy 2.5i Premium for 36 months at both 10k and 12k miles per year?

    .00050 MF and 61%/60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442
    jim53 said:

    also, can you confirm the bank fee charged and is that ever waived?

    Acquisition fee is $595. You can't negotiate that away.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello
    could I get september numbers for legacy 2.5i limited? 10k/12k 36 months thank you! 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506
    lovelove1 said:

    Hello
    could I get september numbers for legacy 2.5i limited? 10k/12k 36 months thank you! 

    .00025 and 58% / 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Hello
    could I get september numbers for legacy 2.5i limited? 10k/12k 36 months thank you! 
    .00025 and 58% / 59%
    Thank you! 
  • I was looking to lease a Legacy 2.5i Premium for 36 months and for high mileage, 20k-25k a year, they informed me that they do not do that, is that true or did I find a dealer who did not want to play?
    thanks

    ODAT
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506
    odat888 said:

    I was looking to lease a Legacy 2.5i Premium for 36 months and for high mileage, 20k-25k a year, they informed me that they do not do that, is that true or did I find a dealer who did not want to play?
    thanks

    ODAT

    36/15 numbers are 58% and .00050.

    .10/mile charge if you want more. No indication of what the limit might be.

    Try other Subaru dealers - only takes one to make a deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell,

    thank you for all the help and information you provide on this forum!
    We already placed an order for 2016 3.6R Legacy Limited, but not sure if the car will get to the dealer by the end of the month or it will be in October, so I might inquire about MF and residual numbers again next month :)

    Could I please get the lease info (MF and residual) for a 2016 3.6R Legacy Limited with the Pkg#23(Eyesight) and PP#5 - 36/12k and 36/15k miles in Colorado?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442

    Hi Michaell,

    thank you for all the help and information you provide on this forum!
    We already placed an order for 2016 3.6R Legacy Limited, but not sure if the car will get to the dealer by the end of the month or it will be in October, so I might inquire about MF and residual numbers again next month :)

    Could I please get the lease info (MF and residual) for a 2016 3.6R Legacy Limited with the Pkg#23(Eyesight) and PP#5 - 36/12k and 36/15k miles in Colorado?

    Thank you!

    .00055 MF and 59%/57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you KYFDX for providing September rates! Unfortunately the car didn't arrive yet and I'm now looking at mid-October for this.
    Could you please provide me with the October lease info (MF and residual) for a 2016 3.6R Legacy Limited with the Pkg#23(Eyesight) and PP#5 - 36/12k and 36/15k miles in Colorado?
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442

    Thank you KYFDX for providing September rates! Unfortunately the car didn't arrive yet and I'm now looking at mid-October for this.
    Could you please provide me with the October lease info (MF and residual) for a 2016 3.6R Legacy Limited with the Pkg#23(Eyesight) and PP#5 - 36/12k and 36/15k miles in Colorado?
    Thank you!

    .00080 MF and 60%/58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you KYFDX.

    So, the money factor got worse on 0.6% but residuals slightly improved.. Interesting... I wish Subaru would keep rate at 1.32% with the new residuals :)
    Thanks again!
  • Hi Moderator,

    May I please have the MF and Residual values for
    2016 Legacy 2.5i PREMIUM and LIMITED also
    3.6R LIMITED with AUTO and Eyesight pkg for 36/15K in NJ? And if there are any incentives this month.

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506

    Hi Moderator,

    May I please have the MF and Residual values for
    2016 Legacy 2.5i PREMIUM and LIMITED also
    3.6R LIMITED with AUTO and Eyesight pkg for 36/15K in NJ? And if there are any incentives this month.

    Thank you.

    2.5i Premium - 58% and .00050
    2.5i Limited - 56% and .00025
    3.6R Limited - 57% and .00055

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • michael_hartmichael_hart Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Hello Moderator,
    Would you be able to provide me with MF and Residual for 2016 Subaru Legacy 3.6r Limited w/ Moonroof/Nav/Keyless Access & Eyesight w PP #5.

    12,000/36 & 15,000/36. in Pennsylvania Thank you very much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506

    Hello Moderator,
    Would you be able to provide me with MF and Residual for 2016 Subaru Legacy 3.6r Limited w/ Moonroof/Nav/Keyless Access & Eyesight w PP #5.

    12,000/36 & 15,000/36. in Pennsylvania Thank you very much.

    36/15 numbers are 57% and .00055. Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Moderator,

    could you please confirm the October lease info (MF and residual) for a 2016 3.6R Legacy Limited with the Moonroof/Nav/Keyless Access & Eyesight (Pkg#23) and PP#5 - 36/12k and 36/15k miles in Colorado? Because as you could see below, on October 1st KYFDX gave me different rates then what was given to people here couple days ago for seems like the same configuration (see below). Thank you!

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kyfdx Posts: 37,608
    October 1

    comradsuhov said:
    Thank you KYFDX for providing September rates! Unfortunately the car didn't arrive yet and I'm now looking at mid-October for this.
    Could you please provide me with the October lease info (MF and residual) for a 2016 3.6R Legacy Limited with the Pkg#23(Eyesight) and PP#5 - 36/12k and 36/15k miles in Colorado?
    Thank you!

    .00080 MF and 60%/58% residual
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442

    Hi Moderator,

    could you please confirm the October lease info (MF and residual) for a 2016 3.6R Legacy Limited with the Moonroof/Nav/Keyless Access & Eyesight (Pkg#23) and PP#5 - 36/12k and 36/15k miles in Colorado? Because as you could see below, on October 1st KYFDX gave me different rates then what was given to people here couple days ago for seems like the same configuration (see below). Thank you!

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kyfdx Posts: 37,608
    October 1

    comradsuhov said:
    Thank you KYFDX for providing September rates! Unfortunately the car didn't arrive yet and I'm now looking at mid-October for this.
    Could you please provide me with the October lease info (MF and residual) for a 2016 3.6R Legacy Limited with the Pkg#23(Eyesight) and PP#5 - 36/12k and 36/15k miles in Colorado?
    Thank you!

    .00080 MF and 60%/58% residual

    .00055 MF and 59%/57% is correct.

    Must have read off the Outback line, the first time.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you!
  • j2timesj2times Posts: 19
    Can I have the residual and MF for a 10 & 12K lease for 2016 Legacy 2.5i Premium 36 month lease.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506
    j2times said:

    Can I have the residual and MF for a 10 & 12K lease for 2016 Legacy 2.5i Premium 36 month lease.

    36/12 - 60% and .00050

    Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Working on a deal but it's no longer October. What are the November money factor and residual values for a Legacy 2.5i premium (with popular package 11 if it matters) lease for 36 months and 12000 miles a year?

    Also, do the dealers have discretion to charge even more on the interest factors? I've never encountered that before, but this one says you have to add 0.5....which is just a ridiculous number that I don't think he fully understands or means. Aren't the numbers set by Chase/Subaru Finance?

    Thank you so much for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442
    j2times said:

    Working on a deal but it's no longer October. What are the November money factor and residual values for a Legacy 2.5i premium (with popular package 11 if it matters) lease for 36 months and 12000 miles a year?

    Also, do the dealers have discretion to charge even more on the interest factors? I've never encountered that before, but this one says you have to add 0.5....which is just a ridiculous number that I don't think he fully understands or means. Aren't the numbers set by Chase/Subaru Finance?

    Thank you so much for your help!

    .00040 MF and 59% residual.

    Dealers are permitted to mark up the money factor by .00050, for extra profit. They aren't required to, naturally.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carpersocarperso Posts: 148
    Michaell said:

    Hi Moderator,

    May I please have the MF and Residual values for
    2016 Legacy 2.5i PREMIUM and LIMITED also
    3.6R LIMITED with AUTO and Eyesight pkg for 36/15K in NJ? And if there are any incentives this month.

    Thank you.

    2.5i Premium - 58% and .00050
    2.5i Limited - 56% and .00025
    3.6R Limited - 57% and .00055
    Do these numbers apply for CT in november. Looking specifically for the 2.5i Limited
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,442
    carperso said:

    Michaell said:

    Hi Moderator,

    May I please have the MF and Residual values for
    2016 Legacy 2.5i PREMIUM and LIMITED also
    3.6R LIMITED with AUTO and Eyesight pkg for 36/15K in NJ? And if there are any incentives this month.

    Thank you.

    2.5i Premium - 58% and .00050
    2.5i Limited - 56% and .00025
    3.6R Limited - 57% and .00055
    Do these numbers apply for CT in november. Looking specifically for the 2.5i Limited
    .00020 MF and 55% residual for 36/15, if your dealer uses Subaru Motors Finance (SMF)

    Some dealers in New England do not use SMF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carpersocarperso Posts: 148
    kyfdx said:

    carperso said:

    Michaell said:

    Hi Moderator,

    May I please have the MF and Residual values for
    2016 Legacy 2.5i PREMIUM and LIMITED also
    3.6R LIMITED with AUTO and Eyesight pkg for 36/15K in NJ? And if there are any incentives this month.

    Thank you.

    2.5i Premium - 58% and .00050
    2.5i Limited - 56% and .00025
    3.6R Limited - 57% and .00055
    Do these numbers apply for CT in november. Looking specifically for the 2.5i Limited
    .00020 MF and 55% residual for 36/15, if your dealer uses Subaru Motors Finance (SMF)

    Some dealers in New England do not use SMF.
    Thank you. And is it add 2% for 36/12 ie 57%. And incentives this month. and a particular term subaru is pushing for like 33/39 month leases that mazda is pushing
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,506
    carperso said:

    kyfdx said:

    carperso said:

    Michaell said:

    Hi Moderator,

    May I please have the MF and Residual values for
    2016 Legacy 2.5i PREMIUM and LIMITED also
    3.6R LIMITED with AUTO and Eyesight pkg for 36/15K in NJ? And if there are any incentives this month.

    Thank you.

    2.5i Premium - 58% and .00050
    2.5i Limited - 56% and .00025
    3.6R Limited - 57% and .00055
    Do these numbers apply for CT in november. Looking specifically for the 2.5i Limited
    .00020 MF and 55% residual for 36/15, if your dealer uses Subaru Motors Finance (SMF)

    Some dealers in New England do not use SMF.
    Thank you. And is it add 2% for 36/12 ie 57%. And incentives this month. and a particular term subaru is pushing for like 33/39 month leases that mazda is pushing
    Yes, add 2% to go from 15K to 12K.

    No incentives or special lease terms from Subaru. 36 months is generally the sweet spot for them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.