Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 Subaru Legacy Lease Questions

124»

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,318

Michaell said:

Hi. Can you provide MF and Residual on 2.5i Premium, 36/12 in Wisconsin? Credit around 660 (assuming that affects the MF). Any incentives available? Thanks.

Base numbers are 59% and .00045. Add .00050 to the MF for the 660 score.
    Any current incentives / lease cash?
    None that we are aware of.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    gbalaz03gbalaz03 Member Posts: 7
    June numbers please:

MF and residual for a 16' Legacy 3.6R with sunroof/nav plus eyesight? 15k/yr, 36mo.
  • Options
    gbalaz03 said:

June numbers please:

MF and residual for a 16' Legacy 3.6R with sunroof/nav plus eyesight? 15k/yr, 36mo.

57% and .00070

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    jester2630jester2630 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2016
    Hello! What is the MF and Residual for a 16' Legacy Premium 2.5 liter engine 10k miles / 36mo Lease? Thanks!!

Also, What is the residual value based off of? Sale price, Invoice price, Etc? I'm trying to figure out a respectable lease price for this 16' Legacy 2.5i and the only thing it has is a moon roof and the homelink system. I was quoted 259.41 / mnth (no tax included - 10k/36) and from what I've read I think I should be closer to $220 (no tax included) for a good deal. The True Car Value puts retail at about $24,000 with the two options added that I mentioned above. Your thoughts?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,212

Hello! What is the MF and Residual for a 16' Legacy Premium 2.5 liter engine 10k miles / 36mo Lease? Thanks!!

Also, What is the residual value based off of? Sale price, Invoice price, Etc? I'm trying to figure out a respectable lease price for this 16' Legacy 2.5i and the only thing it has is a moon roof and the homelink system. I was quoted 259.41 / mnth (no tax included - 10k/36) and from what I've read I think I should be closer to $220 (no tax included) for a good deal. The True Car Value puts retail at about $24,000 with the two options added that I mentioned above. Your thoughts?

.00045 MF and 60% residual

Residual is a percentage of full MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    louapollouapol Member Posts: 5
    Hi Mod. Can you provide MF and Residual for the following 2016 Subaru Legacies:

2.5i Premium / 36 months / 15k miles per year
    3.6R / 36 months / 15k miles per year
  • Options
    louapol said:

Hi Mod. Can you provide MF and Residual for the following 2016 Subaru Legacies:

2.5i Premium / 36 months / 15k miles per year
    3.6R / 36 months / 15k miles per year

2.5i Premium - 57% and .00045
    3.6R - 57% and .00070

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    harry124harry124 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Mod. Can you please tell me the RV and MF of 2016 Legacy 3.6R without eyesight/navigation whose MSRP is $30,740? For 3yr/12K and 3yr/15K. I am in state of California.
  • Options
    harry124 said:

Hi Mod. Can you please tell me the RV and MF of 2016 Legacy 3.6R without eyesight/navigation whose MSRP is $30,740? For 3yr/12K and 3yr/15K. I am in state of California.

36/15 - 57% and .00070. Add 2% for 12K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    gbalaz03gbalaz03 Member Posts: 7
    Do you have 2017 legacy numbers for june?

3.6R 36mo, 15k/yr, loaded with eyesight/nav/sunroof
  • Options
    gbalaz03 said:

Do you have 2017 legacy numbers for june?

3.6R 36mo, 15k/yr, loaded with eyesight/nav/sunroof

Nope.. maybe in July.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    shawndgoodshawndgood Member Posts: 2
    Have MF and RV changed in July for 2016 Limited models? and lease incentives at all now that 2017's are available?
  • Options

Have MF and RV changed in July for 2016 Limited models? and lease incentives at all now that 2017's are available?

.00030 MF and 56% residual for 36/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ctbaruuctbaruu Member Posts: 2
    Hello, looking for MF and RV for 12k/15k Premium and Limited (no eyesight, etc) on 2016 legacy in Connecticut please. Also one dealer is advertising lease cash "up to 1400' on a premium model, is this across the board in new England? Thanks
  • Options
    ctbaruu said:
    Hello, looking for MF and RV for 12k/15k Premium and Limited (no eyesight, etc) on 2016 legacy in Connecticut please. Also one dealer is advertising lease cash "up to 1400' on a premium model, is this across the board in new England? Thanks
    36/15 numbets
    Premium - 56% and .00030
    Limited - 54% and .00025

add 2% for 12k

NE Subaru dealers do things their own way. We don't have any incentive info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,436
    ctbaruu said:

Where in CT are you? I live in Stamford & was able to shop local dealers as well as dealers in NY. The dealer in Stamford gave me the best price, but once I added in their "conveyance fee," the dealer in RYE, NY ended up being cheaper. Their service department in Rye is excellent as well. I've got a little over 35K on my 2015 Legacy Premium. So far so good.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• Options
    klnmcmgklnmcmg Member Posts: 110
    MF and RV for 3.6R in NC? 36/15
  • Options
    klnmcmg said:

MF and RV for 3.6R in NC? 36/15

.00055 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    teckniktecknik Member Posts: 1
    what does mf and residual mean? I am in NJ. I am trading in my current lease for my Mazda Miata under mileage.. I don't want to put any money down and I want the Crosstreck 2.0i limited with the leather, heated seats. They did not have one in stock so I am currently waiting on one. They offered me a 36 month lease at $385 a month. I had to put $500 down but said I could get that back when car comes. I looked at the papers I signed but the car dealer wrote 39 months and not 36. My car lease is up September 28th so I am trading in 2 months early. I did not make July payment yet) Can I have some advice on this? Thank you.
  • Options
    tecknik said:

what does mf and residual mean? I am in NJ. I am trading in my current lease for my Mazda Miata under mileage.. I don't want to put any money down and I want the Crosstreck 2.0i limited with the leather, heated seats. They did not have one in stock so I am currently waiting on one. They offered me a 36 month lease at $385 a month. I had to put $500 down but said I could get that back when car comes. I looked at the papers I signed but the car dealer wrote 39 months and not 36. My car lease is up September 28th so I am trading in 2 months early. I did not make July payment yet) Can I have some advice on this? Thank you.

I would read up on leasing before making any lease deal. You can already see how the terms you thought you had agreed to are different on the contract.

Start here:
    http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/sitemap.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    shawndgoodshawndgood Member Posts: 2
    Are there any July lease incentives? I was hoping that there would be a few good deals after the holiday weekend, but I'm not getting good results. I'm in Michigan, attempting to get more reasonable pricing on any Limited models.
  • Options

Are there any July lease incentives? I was hoping that there would be a few good deals after the holiday weekend, but I'm not getting good results. I'm in Michigan, attempting to get more reasonable pricing on any Limited models.

.00025 MF and 54% residual for 36/15.

No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    3string3string Member Posts: 10
    Looks like activity in the 2016 forum is dying down, but I'm trying to get a deal on a '16 2.5i Base. The deal I've negotiated so far looks good except for the MF, which at 0.0013 is quite higher than the numbers I'm seeing quoted in this forum.

What are the August 2016 2.5i Base MF and RV numbers on a 12/36 lease (in VA)? Thank you!
  • Options
    3string said:

Looks like activity in the 2016 forum is dying down, but I'm trying to get a deal on a '16 2.5i Base. The deal I've negotiated so far looks good except for the MF, which at 0.0013 is quite higher than the numbers I'm seeing quoted in this forum.

What are the August 2016 2.5i Base MF and RV numbers on a 12/36 lease (in VA)? Thank you!

60% and .00080.

Max MF markup allowed is .00050. Coincidence?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    3string3string Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

3string said:

60% and .00080.

Max MF markup allowed is .00050. Coincidence?
    I think not. Thanks so much for the quick turnaround!