Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,062
edited December 2015 in Mercedes-Benz
Ask your 2016 GLA lease questions here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«1345

Comments

  • Can I get the Residual and MF for a GLA 250 4Matic and a GLA45 AMG 4Matic for 12k/36 months? Both 2016.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,062

    Can I get the Residual and MF for a GLA 250 4Matic and a GLA45 AMG 4Matic for 12k/36 months? Both 2016.

    Thanks!

    250: .00162 MF and 63% residual
    450: Standard MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Do you have 24/10 numbers for the GLA45 AMG?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,062
    bostonben said:

    Do you have 24/10 numbers for the GLA45 AMG?

    Standard MF and 63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I have RV for GLA 250 4Matic 36 months 7.5k and 10k? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,062

    May I have RV for GLA 250 4Matic 36 months 7.5k and 10k? Thanks.

    .00162 MF and 65%/64% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, please provide numbers for
    Mercedes GLA 250 new and demo

    39/mo 36/mo 10k lease, Los Angeles. Thanks a lot.

    ** Saved Money - Earned Money **

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,062
    atos2012 said:

    Hi, please provide numbers for
    Mercedes GLA 250 new and demo

    39/mo 36/mo 10k lease, Los Angeles. Thanks a lot.

    .00147 MF and 64% residual for 36/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mo_sar26mo_sar26 Posts: 14
    Do you have RV and MF for GLA 250 4Matic 36 months/10k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,524
    mo_sar26 said:

    Do you have RV and MF for GLA 250 4Matic 36 months/10k

    .00145 and 64%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gosixsixgosixsix Posts: 9
    can you please provide RV and MF for GLA250 front wheel drive 36 month/ 12k miles

    what would be a good lease deal on this model with 0 drive offs?

    thank you in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,524
    gosixsix said:

    can you please provide RV and MF for GLA250 front wheel drive 36 month/ 12k miles

    what would be a good lease deal on this model with 0 drive offs?

    thank you in advance

    .00147 and 63%.

    Would need to know the MSRP and cap cost (selling price + fees) to figure a payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tattvatattva Posts: 14
    One of the sales consultant mentioned that MB doesnt do MSDs.. Is it true ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,524
    tattva said:

    One of the sales consultant mentioned that MB doesnt do MSDs.. Is it true ?

    There seems to be conflicting information about that.

    We are pretty certain that MSDs are allowed when the "standard" MF is being used (.00200-.00220).

    However, we are not certain that 'supported' MF allowed MSDs, but we've had several posters over the last year tell us their dealer did allow them.

    Might want to contact multiple dealers and get their take on the issue.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gosixsixgosixsix Posts: 9
    edited March 2016
    Michaell said:
    can you please provide RV and MF for GLA250 front wheel drive 36 month/ 12k miles what would be a good lease deal on this model with 0 drive offs? thank you in advance
    .00147 and 63%. Would need to know the MSRP and cap cost (selling price + fees) to figure a payment.
    MSRP 34575
    price the offered me 29800

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,062
    gosixsix said:


    Michaell said:

    can you please provide RV and MF for GLA250 front wheel drive 36 month/ 12k miles

    what would be a good lease deal on this model with 0 drive offs?

    thank you in advance
    .00147 and 63%.

    Would need to know the MSRP and cap cost (selling price + fees) to figure a payment.

    MSRP 34575
    price the offered me 29800



    $299/mo.+tax.

    Add $29/mo. for every $1000 in extras added on to the selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gosixsixgosixsix Posts: 9
    Thank you for all your help. This gives me a great base to start from. I will update once I have something solid.
  • tattvatattva Posts: 14
    Hi All,

    Here the numbers a local dealer has shared with me on 2016 GLA 250.

    Sticker Price : 36340
    Selling price : 33100
    MF after MSDs & autopay : .00066
    Redisual - 64% for 36/10k
    Monthly payments : 335+ Taxes

    Appreciate your thoguths on this .
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,062
    tattva said:

    Hi All,

    Here the numbers a local dealer has shared with me on 2016 GLA 250.

    Sticker Price : 36340
    Selling price : 33100
    MF after MSDs & autopay : .00066
    Redisual - 64% for 36/10k
    Monthly payments : 335+ Taxes

    Appreciate your thoguths on this .

    If I add $795 for the acquisition fee, I get about the same number.

    Looks like a pretty good deal. How much is due at signing, other than the MSDs?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tattvatattva Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    tattva said:

    Hi All,

    Here the numbers a local dealer has shared with me on 2016 GLA 250.

    Sticker Price : 36340
    Selling price : 33100
    MF after MSDs & autopay : .00066
    Redisual - 64% for 36/10k
    Monthly payments : 335+ Taxes

    Appreciate your thoguths on this .

    If I add $795 for the acquisition fee, I get about the same number.

    Looks like a pretty good deal. How much is due at signing, other than the MSDs?

    I negotiated even further and was able to bring the monthly payments to 317$ + Taxes. Here are the fees he is adding

    - Acquistion fees : 1095
    - Doc fees : 430


    Please let me know if this is good deal to sign .
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,062
    tattva said:

    kyfdx said:

    tattva said:

    Hi All,

    Here the numbers a local dealer has shared with me on 2016 GLA 250.

    Sticker Price : 36340
    Selling price : 33100
    MF after MSDs & autopay : .00066
    Redisual - 64% for 36/10k
    Monthly payments : 335+ Taxes

    Appreciate your thoguths on this .

    If I add $795 for the acquisition fee, I get about the same number.

    Looks like a pretty good deal. How much is due at signing, other than the MSDs?

    I negotiated even further and was able to bring the monthly payments to 317$ + Taxes. Here are the fees he is adding

    - Acquistion fees : 1095
    - Doc fees : 430


    Please let me know if this is good deal to sign .
    How much is due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tattvatattva Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    tattva said:

    kyfdx said:

    tattva said:

    Hi All,

    Here the numbers a local dealer has shared with me on 2016 GLA 250.

    Sticker Price : 36340
    Selling price : 33100
    MF after MSDs & autopay : .00066
    Redisual - 64% for 36/10k
    Monthly payments : 335+ Taxes

    Appreciate your thoguths on this .

    If I add $795 for the acquisition fee, I get about the same number.

    Looks like a pretty good deal. How much is due at signing, other than the MSDs?

    I negotiated even further and was able to bring the monthly payments to 317$ + Taxes. Here are the fees he is adding

    - Acquistion fees : 1095
    - Doc fees : 430


    Please let me know if this is good deal to sign .
    How much is due at signing?
    3500 in security deposits and 1523$ in fees....
  • Hello. Can you give me the one pay money factor and residual on a 2016 GLA250 front wheel drive.

    24/30/36 months w/ 10k & 7.5k

    Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,062
    madmax700 said:

    Hello. Can you give me the one pay money factor and residual on a 2016 GLA250 front wheel drive.

    24/30/36 months w/ 10k & 7.5k

    Thanks so much!

    Don't know the One-Pay deduction.

    The normal MF is .00147

    Residuals for 10K/yr are 67%/65%/64%. Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tattvatattva Posts: 14
    tattva said:

    kyfdx said:

    tattva said:

    kyfdx said:

    tattva said:

    Hi All,

    Here the numbers a local dealer has shared with me on 2016 GLA 250.

    Sticker Price : 36340
    Selling price : 33100
    MF after MSDs & autopay : .00066
    Redisual - 64% for 36/10k
    Monthly payments : 335+ Taxes

    Appreciate your thoguths on this .

    If I add $795 for the acquisition fee, I get about the same number.

    Looks like a pretty good deal. How much is due at signing, other than the MSDs?

    I negotiated even further and was able to bring the monthly payments to 317$ + Taxes. Here are the fees he is adding

    - Acquistion fees : 1095
    - Doc fees : 430


    Please let me know if this is good deal to sign .
    How much is due at signing?
    3500 in security deposits and 1523$ in fees....

    Let me know if this is a good deal to sign ? TIA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,524
    tattva said:

    tattva said:

    kyfdx said:

    tattva said:

    kyfdx said:

    tattva said:

    Hi All,

    Here the numbers a local dealer has shared with me on 2016 GLA 250.

    Sticker Price : 36340
    Selling price : 33100
    MF after MSDs & autopay : .00066
    Redisual - 64% for 36/10k
    Monthly payments : 335+ Taxes

    Appreciate your thoguths on this .

    If I add $795 for the acquisition fee, I get about the same number.

    Looks like a pretty good deal. How much is due at signing, other than the MSDs?

    I negotiated even further and was able to bring the monthly payments to 317$ + Taxes. Here are the fees he is adding

    - Acquistion fees : 1095
    - Doc fees : 430


    Please let me know if this is good deal to sign .
    How much is due at signing?
    3500 in security deposits and 1523$ in fees....

    Let me know if this is a good deal to sign ? TIA
    Looks solid.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdwinnycjdwinnyc Posts: 12
    A local NYC dealer provided this to me - does it look correct?

    Residual Value – 65% ($27,365 is the lease-end purchase price)
    Money Factor - .00135 (with AUTOPAY)
    MSRP - $42,100
    Selling Price - $38,844.51

    36 Months
    7,500 Miles/Year
    $1,897.46 Due at Signing (1st Month/Registration/Bank Fee)
    $450/Month (Including NYC Tax)

    There are no other fees or Cap Cost Reduction in this quote.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,524
    jdwinnyc said:

    A local NYC dealer provided this to me - does it look correct?

    Residual Value – 65% ($27,365 is the lease-end purchase price)
    Money Factor - .00135 (with AUTOPAY)
    MSRP - $42,100
    Selling Price - $38,844.51

    36 Months
    7,500 Miles/Year
    $1,897.46 Due at Signing (1st Month/Registration/Bank Fee)
    $450/Month (Including NYC Tax)

    There are no other fees or Cap Cost Reduction in this quote.

    What is the adjusted cap cost? If I use the selling price, I get $408/mo before tax.

    I would get the breakout of the up front cash due as well.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tattvatattva Posts: 14
    Could you pls let me know the MF / residual for April ? GLA 250
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,524
    tattva said:

    Could you pls let me know the MF / residual for April ? GLA 250

    61% and either .00128 (FWD) or .00123 (4Matic) for 36/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.