2016 Subaru Crosstrek Lease Questions

mustang24fanmustang24fan Member Posts: 51
edited December 2015 in Subaru
Hi there. I haven't seen any information on the 2016 model, so I am opening up a new topic.
Looking for residual and MF on a 2016 Crosstrek Premium Automatic. 36 months with 10k or 12k miles per year.
Thank you

P.S. This is for California (southern)
«13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,911

    Hi there. I haven't seen any information on the 2016 model, so I am opening up a new topic.
    Looking for residual and MF on a 2016 Crosstrek Premium Automatic. 36 months with 10k or 12k miles per year.
    Thank you

    P.S. This is for California (southern)

    Thanks!

    .00190 MF and 68%/67% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mustang24fanmustang24fan Member Posts: 51
    Thanks kyfdx. Gotta love that residual
  • tj11119tj11119 Guest, Member Posts: 136
    Kyfdx, can you help update January numbers premium 36 @ 10/12k, dec residuals were attractive. thanks


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,911
    tijuana19 said:

    Kyfdx, can you help update January numbers premium 36 @ 10/12k, dec residuals were attractive. thanks


    Automatic? .00190 MF and 67%/66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carhelp111carhelp111 Member Posts: 16
    I'm interested in the MF and residual for Subaru Crosstek Limited 24 months @10/12K, and 30 months @10/12K. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,911

    I'm interested in the MF and residual for Subaru Crosstek Limited 24 months @10/12K, and 30 months @10/12K. Thank you.

    There aren't any good lease programs from Subaru until you get up to 36 months.

    36 mo, 10K/12K/yr = .00190 MF and 67%/66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carhelp111carhelp111 Member Posts: 16
    thank you
  • f10ez06f10ez06 Member Posts: 4
    Hello, Can you provide MF & residual for 12k/yr for Subaru Crosstek 2.0i Premium Auto 36 months.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,005
    f10ez06 said:
    Hello, Can you provide MF & residual for 12k/yr for Subaru Crosstek 2.0i Premium Auto 36 months. Thanks!
    .00190 and 66%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • f10ez06f10ez06 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you!

    Can you give me the residual for same specs except for a Limited?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,911
    f10ez06 said:

    Thank you!

    Can you give me the residual for same specs except for a Limited?

    Thanks!

    Change MF to .00160

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jabem4jabem4 Member Posts: 13
    Residual and MF for 2016 Subaru cross trek premium 10/12k for 42/48 mos please. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,911
    jabem4 said:

    Residual and MF for 2016 Subaru cross trek premium 10/12k for 42/48 mos please. Thank you.

    .00125 MF and 63%/62% residual
    .00200 MF and 60%/59% residual.

    Assuming CVT transmission.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • investricsinvestrics Member Posts: 4
    Anybody have Residual and MF for 2016 CrossTrek Limited 10/12K for 36/42/48 months please.

    Thank you in advance!!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,005

    Anybody have Residual and MF for 2016 CrossTrek Limited 10/12K for 36/42/48 months please.

    Thank you in advance!!!

    36/12 - 67% and .00175
    42/12 - 62% and .00165
    48/12 - 59% and .00200

    Add 1% for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lafon16lafon16 Member Posts: 7
    can someone please provide April residual and MF on Crosstrek limited for 12k/36 or 42 months? I have not noticed numbers for 15k miles in this thread...Is 15k unusual for Subaru? If not, please share 15k for 36 or 42..
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,005
    lafon16 said:

    can someone please provide April residual and MF on Crosstrek limited for 12k/36 or 42 months? I have not noticed numbers for 15k miles in this thread...Is 15k unusual for Subaru? If not, please share 15k for 36 or 42..
    Thanks

    36/15 - 65% and .00175
    42/15 - 60% and .00165

    Add 2% for 12k

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lafon16lafon16 Member Posts: 7
    thanks Michaell. Do you have Premium as well? thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,911
    lafon16 said:

    thanks Michaell. Do you have Premium as well? thanks in advance

    36/15 - 66% and .00195
    42/15 - 60% and .00125

    Add 2% for 12k

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mike_in_nepamike_in_nepa Member Posts: 16
    Looking to lease a Crosstrek Limited with Navigation and Eyesight for 36 months 18k miles per year. What would the rates be?  Looking to possibly pull trigger Saturday. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,911

    Looking to lease a Crosstrek Limited with Navigation and Eyesight for 36 months 18k miles per year. What would the rates be?  Looking to possibly pull trigger Saturday. 

    .00175 MF and 65% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

    You'd have to check with the dealer to see how they account for the extra 9000 miles over the standard 15K/yr.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lafon16lafon16 Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2016
    Okay moderators this is the offer, can you tell me if it's fair?: 2016 Crosstrek Premium Auto purchased in Michigan with 6% taxes

    MSRP$24,716
    Sell Price $23,218
    Gross cap cost after fees:$23,836
    $1,000 total net trade($750 total trade ACV)
    NET cap cost $22,896
    36/15 @66%residual and .00195 mf
    PAYMENT: $274.89 /mo

    They tell me Upfront charges are $248.04 with initial payment of $1,522.93: Due on Delivery:$522.93

    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,005
    lafon16 said:

    Okay moderators this is the offer, can you tell me if it's fair?: 2016 Crosstrek Limited Auto purchased in Michigan with 6% taxes

    MSRP$24,716
    Sell Price $23,218
    Gross cap cost after fees:$23,836
    $1,000 total net trade($750 total trade ACV)
    NET cap cost $22,896
    36/15 @66%residual and .00195 mf
    PAYMENT: $274.89 /mo

    They tell me Upfront charges are $248.04 with initial payment of $1,522.93: Due on Delivery:$522.93

    Thanks in advance

    I get the same payment, to the penny.

    What fees are you adding to the sell price, and what fees are covered with the up front money?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lafon16lafon16 Member Posts: 7
    to the sell price:
    adding $595 acq fee
    $23 in cap fees
    total: $618

    fees shown with up front money:
    Advanced Payment: $274.89
    Total cap reduction: $1,000
    Upfront charge: $248.04 ($225.11 doc fees, $22.93 title and plate)
    Initial Payment: $1,522.93
    Due on delivery: $522.93

    This due on delivery of 522.93 looks like the Advanced Payment ($274.89) + doc and plate (248.04). We told them no money down so this must be mandatory initial payment? ?
    The car is 65 miles away so they have to go get it.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,005
    lafon16 said:

    to the sell price:
    adding $595 acq fee
    $23 in cap fees
    total: $618

    fees shown with up front money:
    Advanced Payment: $274.89
    Total cap reduction: $1,000
    Upfront charge: $248.04 ($225.11 doc fees, $22.93 title and plate)
    Initial Payment: $1,522.93
    Due on delivery: $522.93

    This due on delivery of 522.93 looks like the Advanced Payment ($274.89) + doc and plate (248.04). We told them no money down so this must be mandatory initial payment? ?
    The car is 65 miles away so they have to go get it.

    First payment and DMV costs are unavoidable. Looks like a solid deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lafon16lafon16 Member Posts: 7
    okay thank you!
  • xseal53xseal53 Member Posts: 2
    Guys -- trying to figure out if I'm getting a fair deal. 2016 Crosstek Premium, CVT. Eyesight and common option package 2. Price (under list) is $24,841. Have to pay some $500 paper fee and 4.2% sales tax, so capitalized cost is $26,484. Being quoted a 69% residual and a .00245 money factor (seems high). 36/10. No money down, $350 a month or $12,187 to prep the 3 year lease. Is the money factor too high? They claim I'm getting a deal on the price and that is why the money factor isn't in the .00175-95 range.
  • xseal53xseal53 Member Posts: 2
    xseal53 said:

    Guys -- trying to figure out if I'm getting a fair deal. 2016 Crosstek Premium, CVT. Eyesight and common option package 2. Price (under list) is $24,841. Have to pay some $500 paper fee and 4.2% sales tax, so capitalized cost is $26,484. Being quoted a 69% residual and a .00245 money factor (seems high). 36/10. No money down, $350 a month or $12,187 to prep the 3 year lease. Is the money factor too high? They claim I'm getting a deal on the price and that is why the money factor isn't in the .00175-95 range.

    Northern VA
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,005
    xseal53 said:

    xseal53 said:

    Guys -- trying to figure out if I'm getting a fair deal. 2016 Crosstek Premium, CVT. Eyesight and common option package 2. Price (under list) is $24,841. Have to pay some $500 paper fee and 4.2% sales tax, so capitalized cost is $26,484. Being quoted a 69% residual and a .00245 money factor (seems high). 36/10. No money down, $350 a month or $12,187 to prep the 3 year lease. Is the money factor too high? They claim I'm getting a deal on the price and that is why the money factor isn't in the .00175-95 range.

    Northern VA
    Base MF is .00175; dealer can mark it up .00050

    What is the MSRP?

    Dealers often provide a bigger price discount to offset the marked up MF. You, of course, want the base MF and the good discount from sticker.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nab1313nab1313 Member Posts: 9
    edited April 2016
    Hello, I need some help and would appreciate it so much. I am considering leasing for the first time and im trying to plug some numbers to see possibilities of a decent vs. not decent deal. Location New York City

    Subaru Crosstrek Limited, automatic, with moonroof/navigation/keyless access= MSRP 28,900
    hoping to get it for 27000. with that said. what can i expect from the MF and residual percentage/amount? And can these numbers be adjusted by the dealer or do they come from the leasing company.
    My credit score is 730, so not sure what tier in terms of financing, that I fall into.

    If i can have the current MF and residual percentage i think it will help me price the deal better myself. Im not putting any money down either. thanks so much

    I would like to lease for 36/month at 12000 miles per year
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,911
    nab1313 said:

    Hello, I need some help and would appreciate it so much. I am considering leasing for the first time and im trying to plug some numbers to see possibilities of a decent vs. not decent deal. Location New York City

    Subaru Crosstrek Limited, automatic, with moonroof/navigation/keyless access= MSRP 28,900
    hoping to get it for 27000. with that said. what can i expect from the MF and residual percentage/amount? And can these numbers be adjusted by the dealer or do they come from the leasing company.
    My credit score is 730, so not sure what tier in terms of financing, that I fall into.

    If i can have the current MF and residual percentage i think it will help me price the deal better myself. Im not putting any money down either. thanks so much

    I would like to lease for 36/month at 12000 miles per year

    .00175 MF and 67% residual.

    Dealers cannot alter the bank's residual percentage, but they can mark up the MF by up to .00050, for extra profit.

    Anything over 700 FICO should qualify you for top tier rates.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • weswazweswaz Member Posts: 23
    Please... Looking for May residual/MF for 2.5i Premium and Limited, w/ CVT, 36/15. Phoenix AZ.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,005
    weswaz said:

    Please... Looking for May residual/MF for 2.5i Premium and Limited, w/ CVT, 36/15. Phoenix AZ.

    It's a 2.0, not 2.5, for the Crosstrek ....

    Premium - 64% and .00165
    Limited - 64% and .00160

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • paulversuspaulpaulversuspaul Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2016
    Looking for residuals and MF for 2016 crosstrek premium with moonroof.s 36 months at 10k or if its possible at 8k miles per year. MSRP with other options is $25946. ALSO, i would really appreciate if i could get the MF rates for both tier 1 and tier 2 credit. Thanks! YOU!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,005

    Looking for residuals and MF for 2016 crosstrek premium with moonroof.s 36 months at 10k or if its possible at 8k miles per year. MSRP with other options is $25946. ALSO, i would really appreciate if i could get the MF rates for both tier 1 and tier 2 credit. Thanks! YOU!

    67% and .001654 tier 1. add .00025 for tier 2

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • paulversuspaulpaulversuspaul Member Posts: 2
    Thank you so much!
  • mark__bmark__b Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I am looking for the current residual and MF for a 2016 Crosstrek Limited 36 month 10k miles per year. MSRP of 29533. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,005
    mark__b said:

    Hi, I am looking for the current residual and MF for a 2016 Crosstrek Limited 36 month 10k miles per year. MSRP of 29533. Thanks!

    67% and .00160

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    A reporter is looking to speak with car shoppers who recently purchased a truck or SUV instead of a coupe or sedan because they were influenced (at least in part) by today's low gas prices. If this sounds like your experience and you're willing to help, please contact [email protected] by no later than May 24, 2016.
  • weswazweswaz Member Posts: 23
    How about June MF and residual for 15,000 miles/36 month, please. Couldn't find the car we wanted in May. Hoping one comes available this month. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,911
    weswaz said:

    How about June MF and residual for 15,000 miles/36 month, please. Couldn't find the car we wanted in May. Hoping one comes available this month. 

    64% residual

    Premium: .00165 MF
    Limited: .00160 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pghsubiepghsubie Member Posts: 1
    Hi, looking for MF and residual for 2016 Crosstrek Premium w/ eyesight -- 12,000/15,000 miles // 36 month and 42 month. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,005
    pghsubie said:

    Hi, looking for MF and residual for 2016 Crosstrek Premium w/ eyesight -- 12,000/15,000 miles // 36 month and 42 month. Thank you!

    36/15 - 64% and .00165
    42/15 - 56% and .00070

    Add 2% for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • weswazweswaz Member Posts: 23
    Need help again. Looking at Premium w/ Moonroof. 15K,36 month. Dealer quoted .00165 MF and 64% residual. Sell price 24,228 + 494.65 in dealer options. $369 doc fee and $393.04 license. $500 loyalty rebate included in dealer's calculation as only down payment, $0 out of pocket. What should the monthly payment be before tax? I'm in AZ and tax is calculated on the payment, so I can add that. There "lease calculation" sheet is so hard to follow... and I can't get the same results with any of the online calculators. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,911
    weswaz said:

    Need help again. Looking at Premium w/ Moonroof. 15K,36 month. Dealer quoted .00165 MF and 64% residual. Sell price 24,228 + 494.65 in dealer options. $369 doc fee and $393.04 license. $500 loyalty rebate included in dealer's calculation as only down payment, $0 out of pocket. What should the monthly payment be before tax? I'm in AZ and tax is calculated on the payment, so I can add that. There "lease calculation" sheet is so hard to follow... and I can't get the same results with any of the online calculators. Thanks!

    .00165 MF and 64% are the correct lease numbers.

    What is the MSRP?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • weswazweswaz Member Posts: 23
    Oh, forgot that. $25997. Thanks for your help. Also another question for you or anyone else in the forum. I'm coming out of a Forester lease with five payments left. Is the first monthly payment also waived as a loyalty benefit? I recall getting that in my two previous leases. Thanks for all the help.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,005
    weswaz said:

    Oh, forgot that. $25997. Thanks for your help. Also another question for you or anyone else in the forum. I'm coming out of a Forester lease with five payments left. Is the first monthly payment also waived as a loyalty benefit? I recall getting that in my two previous leases. Thanks for all the help.

    Using $25,485 as the net cap cost, I get $315/mo plus tax.

    No information on pull ahead or payment waiver incentives from Subaru.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • iutoddiutodd Member Posts: 27
    What would a residual and MF be for a Premium 24/12 and 24/15? Thanks so much.
  • iutoddiutodd Member Posts: 27
    I'm in Missouri.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,005
    iutodd said:

    What would a residual and MF be for a Premium 24/12 and 24/15? Thanks so much.

    iutodd said:

    I'm in Missouri.

    They aren't good…

    .00264 and 71% or 73%

    36 month numbers are much better. 64% and .00165 for 36 months 15,000 miles per year

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.