Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Questions

jslachta80jslachta80 Posts: 34
edited February 2016 in Jeep
Hello -

What is the RV and MF for the 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 10k/12k/15k miles for 36 months? Looking at the luxury group 2 option w/Navi
«13456723

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848

    Hello -

    What is the RV and MF for the 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 10k/12k/15k miles for 36 months? Looking at the luxury group 2 option w/Navi

    No numbers for the 2016 Grand Cherokee, this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thanks, could you share the numbers for the 2015, same options
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848

    thanks, could you share the numbers for the 2015, same options

    .00022 MF and 50%/49%/47% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ucjjgucjjg Posts: 28
    Hello, would you mind sharing the MF/Residual for a 2016 GC SRT at 36/15,000? Thanks in advance for the assist
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    ucjjg said:

    Hello, would you mind sharing the MF/Residual for a 2016 GC SRT at 36/15,000? Thanks in advance for the assist

    .00043 and 48%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    You have helped me on 3 leases. First, want to say thank you!

    I think I just sold my 2015 Tundra Lease. SETF does not allow assumptions? How stupid is that!

    Well, Im looking to lease a 2016 GC Limited, 4x4, 5.7L with Nav. Probably do 36/12. Not sure if there is a 24/12. Im in Raleigh, NC. Again thank you for providing these numbers!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216

    Hi,

    You have helped me on 3 leases. First, want to say thank you!

    I think I just sold my 2015 Tundra Lease. SETF does not allow assumptions? How stupid is that!

    Well, Im looking to lease a 2016 GC Limited, 4x4, 5.7L with Nav. Probably do 36/12. Not sure if there is a 24/12. Im in Raleigh, NC. Again thank you for providing these numbers!

    24/12 - .00025 and 61%
    36/12 - .00048 and 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Good morning,

    I'm looking for the MF and RV for a 2016 GC limited with a 36/10 term and miles.

    Thanks For your help
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216

    Good morning,

    I'm looking for the MF and RV for a 2016 GC limited with a 36/10 term and miles.

    Thanks For your help

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 4 x4
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216

    Good morning,

    I'm looking for the MF and RV for a 2016 GC limited with a 36/10 term and miles.

    Thanks For your help

    4 x4

    .00048 and 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dhkhandhkhan Posts: 30
    Hello,

    Could you please share share the current numbers for 4x4 JGC Limited with eco diesel, both 24/12 and 36/12.

    I'm in Colorado.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    dhkhan said:

    Hello,

    Could you please share share the current numbers for 4x4 JGC Limited with eco diesel, both 24/12 and 36/12.

    I'm in Colorado.

    Thanks

    .00027 MF and 63% residual
    .00068 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Good morning!
    Would you mind sharing the Florida numbers for a 2016 4x2 GC Overland with blind spot/cross path as only add on? 36mo / 12kmi
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216

    Good morning!
    Would you mind sharing the Florida numbers for a 2016 4x2 GC Overland with blind spot/cross path as only add on? 36mo / 12kmi

    .00030 and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mattyfo0zmattyfo0z Posts: 57
    edited March 2016
    Current numbers for 4x2 Laredo, Altitude, and Limited for 24/10 and 24/12, as well as 36/10 and 36/12 in Southern California? ZIP is 92201 if that helps. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    mattyfo0z said:

    Current numbers for 4x2 Laredo, Altitude, and Limited for 24/10 and 24/12, as well as 36/10 and 36/12 in Southern California? ZIP is 92201 if that helps. Thanks in advance!

    24/12
    Laredo - .00010 and 60%
    Altitude - .00009 and 60%
    Limited - .00022 and 61%

    36/12
    Laredo - .00053 and 50%
    Altitude - .00030 and 49%
    Limited - .00040 and 50%

    Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mattyfo0zmattyfo0z Posts: 57
    ^ Thanks for the quick response!
  • savvym3savvym3 Posts: 10
    Hi, would you have MF and RV for 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee high altitude 4X4 for 36/12 and 24/12 in New Jersey?  Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    savvym3 said:

    Hi, would you have MF and RV for 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee high altitude 4X4 for 36/12 and 24/12 in New Jersey?  Thanks!

    24/12 - .00030 and 62%
    36/12 - .00025 and 51%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could you please provide the MF and RV for a 2016 Jeep GC 4x4 Laredo 75th Anniversary Edition, 36mo & 24mo for 10k & 12k/miles per year? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216

    Could you please provide the MF and RV for a 2016 Jeep GC 4x4 Laredo 75th Anniversary Edition, 36mo & 24mo for 10k & 12k/miles per year? Thank you!

    I don't see a Laredo 75th Anniversary ... just a base model 75th or a Limited 75th.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could you please provide the MF and RV for a 2016 Jeep GC 4x4 Laredo 75th Anniversary Edition, 36mo & 24mo for 10k & 12k/miles per year? Thank you!

  • Could I please get the figures for both the base and limited at the terms mentioned above? Thank you!!!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    Michaell said:

    Could you please provide the MF and RV for a 2016 Jeep GC 4x4 Laredo 75th Anniversary Edition, 36mo & 24mo for 10k & 12k/miles per year? Thank you!

    I don't see a Laredo 75th Anniversary ... just a base model 75th or a Limited 75th.

    Could I please get the figures for both the base and limited at the terms mentioned above? Thank you!!!

    24/12
    Base - .00015 and 59%
    Limited - .00027 and 61%

    36/12
    Base - .00055 and 52%
    Limited - .00068 and 53%

    Add 1% for 10k

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • docbrowndocbrown Posts: 2
    edited March 2016
    May I please have your assistance with the current MF and residual for a 2016 Jeep GC Overland 4x4 in southern California for 36 months with both 12k and 10k miles.

    I have a quote from the dealership of $536/month plus tax on a
    MF = 0.001
    Residual = 47%
    Term = 36 months
    10k miles,
    MSRP = $55,715
    with no money down and $4k in equity applied to the Net Capitalized Cost from the 2013 JGC Overland I am turning in at end of its current lease.

    Based on what I'm seeing here, the MF seems too high.

    Additionally, I am trying to figure out what amount of trade-in equity I should get on my 2013. Buyout is $26k per lease agreement. I see the exact model/options on their lot for $34k-$36k. Edmunds lists private sale for $32k, dealer retail for $34k. Does the dealer have to pay taxes to the state when they take the 2013 GJC from me? If not, I feel they are not providing enough credit on the trade-in. Your thoughts are appreciated.

    Thank you for your assistance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    docbrown said:

    May I please have your assistance with the current MF and residual for a 2016 Jeep GC Overland 4x4 in southern California for 36 months with both 12k and 10k miles.

    I have a quote from the dealership of $536/month plus tax on a
    MF = 0.001
    Residual = 47%
    Term = 36 months
    10k miles,
    MSRP = $55,715
    with no money down and $4k in equity applied to the Net Capitalized Cost from the 2013 JGC Overland I am turning in at end of its current lease.

    Based on what I'm seeing here, the MF seems too high.

    Additionally, I am trying to figure out what amount of trade-in equity I should get on my 2013. Buyout is $26k per lease agreement. I see the exact model/options on their lot for $34k-$36k. Edmunds lists private sale for $32k, dealer retail for $34k. Does the dealer have to pay taxes to the state when they take the 2013 GJC from me? If not, I feel they are not providing enough credit on the trade-in. Your thoughts are appreciated.

    Thank you for your assistance.

    Overland 4x4 36/12 - .00025 and 51%. Add 1% for 10K.

    Dealer can mark up the MF as much as .00042, but they are not allowed to modify the residual.

    Confirm this is a Chrysler Capital lease - those are the only numbers we have.

    We do not recommend using trade equity as cap reduction on a lease - if the new car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money. Have the dealer cut you a check for the equity instead.

    Head over to the "Real World Trade in Values" discussion for a fair evaluation of your current GC.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • docbrowndocbrown Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    docbrown said:

    May I please have your assistance with the current MF and residual for a 2016 Jeep GC Overland 4x4 in southern California for 36 months with both 12k and 10k miles.

    I have a quote from the dealership of $536/month plus tax on a
    MF = 0.001
    Residual = 47%
    Term = 36 months
    10k miles,
    MSRP = $55,715
    with no money down and $4k in equity applied to the Net Capitalized Cost from the 2013 JGC Overland I am turning in at end of its current lease.

    Based on what I'm seeing here, the MF seems too high.

    Additionally, I am trying to figure out what amount of trade-in equity I should get on my 2013. Buyout is $26k per lease agreement. I see the exact model/options on their lot for $34k-$36k. Edmunds lists private sale for $32k, dealer retail for $34k. Does the dealer have to pay taxes to the state when they take the 2013 GJC from me? If not, I feel they are not providing enough credit on the trade-in. Your thoughts are appreciated.

    Thank you for your assistance.

    Overland 4x4 36/12 - .00025 and 51%. Add 1% for 10K.

    Dealer can mark up the MF as much as .00042, but they are not allowed to modify the residual.

    Confirm this is a Chrysler Capital lease - those are the only numbers we have.

    We do not recommend using trade equity as cap reduction on a lease - if the new car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money. Have the dealer cut you a check for the equity instead.

    Head over to the "Real World Trade in Values" discussion for a fair evaluation of your current GC.
    I see what the dealer has done. They calculated a new set of MF and Residual that yields the same monthly payment. Using their MF, Residual and $4k in trade-in results in the same monthly payments as your quoted MF, Residual and no trade-in.

    What value I brought to the table with the trade-in is clawed back in additional finance charges, taxes and depreciation paid by playing a shell game with the numbers.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    docbrown said:

    Michaell said:

    docbrown said:

    May I please have your assistance with the current MF and residual for a 2016 Jeep GC Overland 4x4 in southern California for 36 months with both 12k and 10k miles.

    I have a quote from the dealership of $536/month plus tax on a
    MF = 0.001
    Residual = 47%
    Term = 36 months
    10k miles,
    MSRP = $55,715
    with no money down and $4k in equity applied to the Net Capitalized Cost from the 2013 JGC Overland I am turning in at end of its current lease.

    Based on what I'm seeing here, the MF seems too high.

    Additionally, I am trying to figure out what amount of trade-in equity I should get on my 2013. Buyout is $26k per lease agreement. I see the exact model/options on their lot for $34k-$36k. Edmunds lists private sale for $32k, dealer retail for $34k. Does the dealer have to pay taxes to the state when they take the 2013 GJC from me? If not, I feel they are not providing enough credit on the trade-in. Your thoughts are appreciated.

    Thank you for your assistance.

    Overland 4x4 36/12 - .00025 and 51%. Add 1% for 10K.

    Dealer can mark up the MF as much as .00042, but they are not allowed to modify the residual.

    Confirm this is a Chrysler Capital lease - those are the only numbers we have.

    We do not recommend using trade equity as cap reduction on a lease - if the new car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money. Have the dealer cut you a check for the equity instead.

    Head over to the "Real World Trade in Values" discussion for a fair evaluation of your current GC.
    I see what the dealer has done. They calculated a new set of MF and Residual that yields the same monthly payment. Using their MF, Residual and $4k in trade-in results in the same monthly payments as your quoted MF, Residual and no trade-in.

    What value I brought to the table with the trade-in is clawed back in additional finance charges, taxes and depreciation paid by playing a shell game with the numbers.
    Exactly .. which is why we recommend getting a check for the trade equity and negotiating the lease on its own merits.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chad2014chad2014 Posts: 23
    Looking for residual and MF and lease cash on a 39 month 20K miles on 2016 overland 4x4. 
Sign In or Register to comment.