Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Questions

1356714

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    lastr107 said:

    Great board! Please provide us with 2016 Jeep GC Ltd 75th 4x4 and Jeep GC High Altitude 4x4 money factors and residuals for SoCal - 36/15; Thank you!

    HA: .00037 MF and 52% residual
    LTD: .00089 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lastr107lastr107 Posts: 3
    Thank you - just leased the High Altitude 4x4, 36/15 - your data was exactly correct for Chrysler Capital. We ended up leasing through US Bank - same residual - higher money factor - but much larger cash incentives - so, we financed less (lower cap cost) - but at a higher interest rate and came out ahead by about $32/month.
  • gman1957gman1957 Posts: 53
    Can you please tell me for Nassau County Ny for the MF and residual or 2016 Jeep Cherokee Upland 4x4 for 39/10. Thank you.......
  • gman1957gman1957 Posts: 53
    I am sorry for the High Altitude model package selling price 47,220
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    gman1957 said:

    Can you please tell me for Nassau County Ny for the MF and residual or 2016 Jeep Cherokee Upland 4x4 for 39/10. Thank you.......

    gman1957 said:

    I am sorry for the High Altitude model package selling price 47,220

    .00037 and 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aoreilly88aoreilly88 Posts: 32
    Can I get the MF + Residules for 24/10k, 36/10k and 39/10k for Jeep GC Laredo and Limited 4WD. Thanks alot
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735

    Can I get the MF + Residules for 24/10k, 36/10k and 39/10k for Jeep GC Laredo and Limited 4WD. Thanks alot

    24/10
    Laredo .00049 and 62%
    Limited .00047 and 62%

    36/10
    Laredo .00090 and 58%
    Limited .00089 and 58%

    Subtract 2% from the 36 month residual for 39 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmeyer224jmeyer224 Posts: 2
    edited May 2016
    Can you please let me know the MF and residual % for a 36/10 lease of a 2016 Jeep GC Limited 4x4 in NY?

    Also, how much does MF depend on personal credit score? Thanks a lot in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    jmeyer224 said:

    Can you please let me know the MF and residual % for a 36/10 lease of a 2016 Jeep GC Limited 4x4 in NY?

    Also, how much does MF depend on personal credit score? Thanks a lot in advance.

    .00089 and 58% - these are for tiers 1 and 2.

    We don't know the score thresholds, but tier 3 adds .00060, 4 adds .00159 and 5 adds .00350

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmeyer224jmeyer224 Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    jmeyer224 said:

    Can you please let me know the MF and residual % for a 36/10 lease of a 2016 Jeep GC Limited 4x4 in NY?

    Also, how much does MF depend on personal credit score? Thanks a lot in advance.

    .00089 and 58% - these are for tiers 1 and 2.

    We don't know the score thresholds, but tier 3 adds .00060, 4 adds .00159 and 5 adds .00350
    Got it ---- thank you very much.
  • muffinmanpemuffinmanpe Posts: 10
    Hello,

    Do you have the NY lease rates for a 2016 SRT, and Overland for 36 months 10K and 12K miles? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    Hello, Do you have the NY lease rates for a 2016 SRT, and Overland for 36 months 10K and 12K miles? Thanks in advance!
    36/12 numbers

    Overland .00037 and 54%
    SRT .00076 and 53%

    add 1% for 10k

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rsamerica1rsamerica1 Posts: 61
    Hello - can you please provide MF / Residual for 36/15 4x4 Limited and Overland please in PA?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735

    Hello - can you please provide MF / Residual for 36/15 4x4 Limited and Overland please in PA?

    Limited - .00089 and 55%
    Overland - .00037 and 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dustyhansendustyhansen Posts: 2
    edited May 2016
    Does location affect it much?

    Illinois, 36/10, Limited 75th & Overland please 4x4
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735

    Does location affect it much?

    Illinois, 36/10, Limited 75th & Overland please 4x4

    So far as we know, the Chrysler Capital numbers are national.

    Limited 75th - .00089 and 58%
    Overland - .00037 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gman1957gman1957 Posts: 53
    Need info.. US Bank for tier 1 credit. What is the MF- Residual? for Grand Cherokee High Altitude 4x4 for Long Island, New York. Thanks.................
  • gman1957gman1957 Posts: 53
    This is of course for the 2016 Model. Thank you again.....
  • gman1957gman1957 Posts: 53
    One more item I forgot long day.... 39/10
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    gman1957 said:

    Need info.. US Bank for tier 1 credit. What is the MF- Residual? for Grand Cherokee High Altitude 4x4 for Long Island, New York. Thanks.................

    Sorry, we only have Chrysler Capital lease numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Just received a lease quote of $579/month on a 2016 Overland (MSRP $53,275) - Nothing down, taxes/tags rolled in for 36 months and 10K miles/year - is this reasonable?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    edited May 2016

    Just received a lease quote of $579/month on a 2016 Overland (MSRP $53,275) - Nothing down, taxes/tags rolled in for 36 months and 10K miles/year - is this reasonable?

    Don't know - what is the adjusted cap cost, if you are rolling in all the taxes and fees?

    What state and tax rate?

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks for quick feedback. 4x4 - I believe the cap cost was $46K and change - VA - tax rate is 4.10%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735

    Thanks for quick feedback. 4x4 - I believe the cap cost was $46K and change - VA - tax rate is 4.10%

    Does the cap cost include the tax, or are you paying that separately? I ask because VA taxes the entire selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Separately
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735

    Separately

    But your original post said that taxes/tags were rolled in. Which is it? :sunglasses:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sorry! So the cap cost did not include the taxes or any other fees; the lease quote of $579/month is how much I would have to pay with nothing down, other than 1st month payment (so rolling taxes and tags in with cost of vehicle). Does that make sense? New at this - can you tell? :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735

    Sorry! So the cap cost did not include the taxes or any other fees; the lease quote of $579/month is how much I would have to pay with nothing down, other than 1st month payment (so rolling taxes and tags in with cost of vehicle). Does that make sense? New at this - can you tell? :)

    I'm still confused ... you say:

    the cap cost did not include the taxes or any other fees

    But then:

    the lease quote of $579/month is how much I would have to pay with nothing down, other than 1st month payment (so rolling taxes and tags in with cost of vehicle

    If you aren't paying the taxes and fees up front, then the cap cost should be adjusted to included them. If you know that number, then we can figure out what the payment ought to be.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • anthonyianthonyi Posts: 12
    Hello. I have 1,000 miles left on my 2014 JGC lease and I am looking for the MFs and residuals on both the 2016 Limited and Overland with ventilated seats and NAV (2x4, 36/15). I am in Florida.
    In the Limited these are a package, but included in the Overland, and the dealer I spoke with said that the Overland lease will be less expensive on an equal MSRP due to the higher residual. Thoughts on this?
    I'm trying to learn all I can in the next few weeks! Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    anthonyi said:

    Hello. I have 1,000 miles left on my 2014 JGC lease and I am looking for the MFs and residuals on both the 2016 Limited and Overland with ventilated seats and NAV (2x4, 36/15). I am in Florida.
    In the Limited these are a package, but included in the Overland, and the dealer I spoke with said that the Overland lease will be less expensive on an equal MSRP due to the higher residual. Thoughts on this?
    I'm trying to learn all I can in the next few weeks! Thanks in advance.

    LTD: .00059 MF and 52% residual
    Overland: .00070 MF and 50% residual

    Not sure why the Overland would be cheaper.. residual percentage is actually lower.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fabrje01fabrje01 Posts: 6
    Please provide residual and MF for 2016 4x2 JGC limited 75th anniversary and high altitude for 36/10k in Texas. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    fabrje01 said:

    Please provide residual and MF for 2016 4x2 JGC limited 75th anniversary and high altitude for 36/10k in Texas. Thank you

    Limited 75th - .00059 and 55%

    High Altitude - .00070 and 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • conroy81conroy81 Posts: 15
    Hello,

    I'm considering a lease on a GC Limited. MSRP 42,700. Incentives and discounts bring it down to 38,400. Dealers offer:

    $0 down, $459/month 36/10

    Tax is 7%

    Albany, NY. Dealer confirmed the quote is based of Tier II financing.

    Does these #s make sense? I have never leased a vehicle before.

    Thanks so much for the help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    conroy81 said:

    Hello,

    I'm considering a lease on a GC Limited. MSRP 42,700. Incentives and discounts bring it down to 38,400. Dealers offer:

    $0 down, $459/month 36/10

    Tax is 7%

    Albany, NY. Dealer confirmed the quote is based of Tier II financing.

    Does these #s make sense? I have never leased a vehicle before.

    Thanks so much for the help!

    I'll assume 4x4.

    Base numbers on the Limited are .00089 and 58%. These are valid for both tier 1 and 2.

    Using your prices, I get $435/mo.

    Are you paying the taxes and fees up front, or adding them into the selling price? If the latter, what is that number?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • conroy81conroy81 Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    conroy81 said:

    Hello,

    I'm considering a lease on a GC Limited. MSRP 42,700. Incentives and discounts bring it down to 38,400. Dealers offer:

    $0 down, $459/month 36/10

    Tax is 7%

    Albany, NY. Dealer confirmed the quote is based of Tier II financing.

    Does these #s make sense? I have never leased a vehicle before.

    Thanks so much for the help!

    I'll assume 4x4.

    Base numbers on the Limited are .00089 and 58%. These are valid for both tier 1 and 2.

    Using your prices, I get $435/mo.

    Are you paying the taxes and fees up front, or adding them into the selling price? If the latter, what is that number?
    Thank you for the follow up. I'd pay tax and fees (DMV?) up front.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    conroy81 said:

    Michaell said:

    conroy81 said:

    Hello,

    I'm considering a lease on a GC Limited. MSRP 42,700. Incentives and discounts bring it down to 38,400. Dealers offer:

    $0 down, $459/month 36/10

    Tax is 7%

    Albany, NY. Dealer confirmed the quote is based of Tier II financing.

    Does these #s make sense? I have never leased a vehicle before.

    Thanks so much for the help!

    I'll assume 4x4.

    Base numbers on the Limited are .00089 and 58%. These are valid for both tier 1 and 2.

    Using your prices, I get $435/mo.

    Are you paying the taxes and fees up front, or adding them into the selling price? If the latter, what is that number?
    Thank you for the follow up. I'd pay tax and fees (DMV?) up front.
    Fees include bank fee and dealer fee as well as DMV costs.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fabrje01fabrje01 Posts: 6
    Michaell said:
    Please provide residual and MF for 2016 4x2 JGC limited 75th anniversary and high altitude for 36/10k in Texas. Thank you
    Limited 75th - .00059 and 55% High Altitude - .00070 and 53%
    Thanks, could I also get Limited 4x2 36/10 in Texas
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    fabrje01 said:


    Michaell said:

    fabrje01 said:

    Please provide residual and MF for 2016 4x2 JGC limited 75th anniversary and high altitude for 36/10k in Texas. Thank you

    Limited 75th - .00059 and 55%

    High Altitude - .00070 and 53%

    Thanks, could I also get Limited 4x2 36/10 in Texas


    .00059 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mkhill1mkhill1 Posts: 16
    Looking for MF/RV for grand Cherokee limited 4x2 75th edition in Louisiana. 24/10 & 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    mkhill1 said:

    Looking for MF/RV for grand Cherokee limited 4x2 75th edition in Louisiana. 24/10 & 36/10

    24/10 - .00006 and 60%

    36/10 - .00059 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dash966dash966 Posts: 1
    Looking for MF/RV for 2015 and 2016 4x2 Summit, Overland and Limited for 36/12 in Texas. Thanks so much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    dash966 said:

    Looking for MF/RV for 2015 and 2016 4x2 Summit, Overland and Limited for 36/12 in Texas. Thanks so much.

    2016
    Summit - .00093 and 51%
    Overland - .00070 and 52%
    Limited - .00059 and 54%

    2015
    Summit - .00157 and 49%
    Overland - .00105 and 51%
    Limited - .00117 and 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mkhill1mkhill1 Posts: 16
    Looking for MF/RV for Laredo 4x2 24/10 & 36/10 in louisiana. Does it matter what packages or option are added to a Laredo trim
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    mkhill1 said:

    Looking for MF/RV for Laredo 4x2 24/10 & 36/10 in louisiana. Does it matter what packages or option are added to a Laredo trim

    .00046 MF and 61% residual
    .00087 MF and 56% residual

    Packages and options do not affect those numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nlxstevenlxsteve Posts: 4
    Hello,

    looking to lease a 2016 grand Cherokee SRT. 36 mo. 12k mi. NYC. Do you know the residual and money factor?

    Thank you so much
  • buster6buster6 Posts: 132
    Hi,

    Could I please get #'s for Arizona on a 4X2 Limited 24,30 and 36 months 12k per year? Also is there any lease cash posted for the vehicle?

    TIA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    nlxsteve said:

    Hello,

    looking to lease a 2016 grand Cherokee SRT. 36 mo. 12k mi. NYC. Do you know the residual and money factor?

    Thank you so much

    .00076 and 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    buster6 said:

    Hi,

    Could I please get #'s for Arizona on a 4X2 Limited 24,30 and 36 months 12k per year? Also is there any lease cash posted for the vehicle?

    TIA

    No 30 month program

    24/12 - .00006 and 59%
    36/12 - .00059 and 54%

    No information on incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • morbeasmorbeas Posts: 2
    Good afternoon and thank you for responding to everyone's questions here. I'm looking to lease a 2016 4x4 Grand Cherokee Limited in Florida with the Luxury Group II option (I think this comes with upgraded audio and Navigation?). I don't have a trade in and would prefer not to put any money down. I also have excellent credit (750+). I'm looking to lease for 36 months and would like numbers for both 12k and 15k miles per year. Would you please tell me what's a fair monthly lease payment would be? Also, how much can I talk them down to from the MSRP price?

    Thanks again and have a great day.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,735
    morbeas said:

    Good afternoon and thank you for responding to everyone's questions here. I'm looking to lease a 2016 4x4 Grand Cherokee Limited in Florida with the Luxury Group II option (I think this comes with upgraded audio and Navigation?). I don't have a trade in and would prefer not to put any money down. I also have excellent credit (750+). I'm looking to lease for 36 months and would like numbers for both 12k and 15k miles per year. Would you please tell me what's a fair monthly lease payment would be? Also, how much can I talk them down to from the MSRP price?

    Thanks again and have a great day.

    .00089 and 55% (36/15) or 57% (36/12).

    Use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools; your goal is to get a price lower than TMV.

    Would need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost in order to model a payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.