Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Questions

2456714

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    capo517 said:

    New here and looking for help with lease of 2016 grand Cherokee limited 4x2 in FL. Dealer quoted me $489 on a 36/12k lease putting 2900 down. Sticker price is 43,185. Is the MF is .00022? What is residual? The payment seems too high and I'm trying to figure out what it should be. Any help is greatly appreciated 

    .00022 and 50% for 36/12.

    Do you know the adjusted capitalized cost?

    How does the $2900 break down?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • capo517capo517 Posts: 7
    Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it! I'm not sure of adj cap cost. I think it was 39,800 or somewhere around there. They didn't give me the breakdown of the down pmt yet. I am going back today to "sit down with finance" Any suggestions on red flags to look out for in the down pmt? 

    Thanks again for taking the time. This is my first lease and it is all new to me. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    capo517 said:

    Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it! I'm not sure of adj cap cost. I think it was 39,800 or somewhere around there. They didn't give me the breakdown of the down pmt yet. I am going back today to "sit down with finance" Any suggestions on red flags to look out for in the down pmt? 

    Thanks again for taking the time. This is my first lease and it is all new to me. 

    You don't want to make a cap cost reduction. That money would be lost if the car was stolen or totaled.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jimse90jimse90 Posts: 17
    Can I get the numbers for-

    2016 limited 75th anniversary 4x2 and 4x4,15/36? 
    2015 overland 4x2, 15/36?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    jimse90 said:

    Can I get the numbers for-

    2016 limited 75th anniversary 4x2 and 4x4,15/36? 
    2015 overland 4x2, 15/36?

    Thanks!

    75th
    4x2 - .00022 and 48%
    4x4 - .00051 and 51%

    2015 Overland 4x2 - .00039 and 44%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lease_info98lease_info98 Posts: 3
    edited April 2016
    Hi, can you please share the numbers for 2016 JGC Summit and Overland, 4x4, Diesel, 15/36? (Texas)

    Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182

    Hi, can you please share the numbers for 2016 JGC Summit and Overland, 4x4, Diesel, 15/36? (Texas)

    Thank you very much!

    Summit Diesel - .00081 and 51%
    Overland Diesel - .00010 and 51%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • trojan20trojan20 Posts: 1
    Lease Question.  Spoke to a deal who told me through a lease company he can get the following 2016 JGC limited luxury group 2. 36 months 10k miles. $2400 out of pocket up front (taxes, fees, registration) and $439 a month.  I've asked for the details of lease to dig but seems too good to be true for a $45k msrp car.  Am I missing something on the third party leasing company?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    trojan20 said:

    Lease Question.  Spoke to a deal who told me through a lease company he can get the following 2016 JGC limited luxury group 2. 36 months 10k miles. $2400 out of pocket up front (taxes, fees, registration) and $439 a month.  I've asked for the details of lease to dig but seems too good to be true for a $45k msrp car.  Am I missing something on the third party leasing company?

    It depends. Third party leasing companies often have more stringent end-of-lease terms, as they don't expect you to re-lease another vehicle from them. But, it depends on the numbers.

    Be advised that we only have Chrysler Financial numbers, so we won't be able to tell you if the MF is marked up or not.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182

    Any idea if the current incentives also apply to 24/12 leases? $1500 lease $1000 competitive $2250 idl? Local dealer confirmed them all for 36mths

    No information on incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182

    can you provide the 24/12 numbers for 16 LTD AWD/FWD?? now that dealer confirmed same incentives apply to the 16s, trying to work with them on in stock cars since they've been good with me so far.

    thanks.

    4x4 - .00029 and 62%
    4x2 - .00024 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the MF + Residules for 36/10k and 39/10k for Jeep GC Laredo, Limited and Overland.
    Thanks alot
  • Can I get the MF + Residules for 36/10k and 39/10k for Jeep GC Laredo, Limited and Overland.
    Thanks alot

    All 4X4 thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182

    Can I get the MF + Residules for 36/10k and 39/10k for Jeep GC Laredo, Limited and Overland.
    Thanks alot

    All 4X4 thanks
    36/10
    Laredo - .00036 and 53%
    Limited - .00051 and 54%
    Overland - .00010 and 52%

    Subtract 3% for 39/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • egarciaalegarciaal Posts: 17
    Dear Moderator,

    Would you please validate the following lease offer for a 2016 Grand Cherokee Laredo, 36months, 15k miles per year, 0 down:

    MSRP: $32,735
    Rebates: $2,500
    Capitalized cost: $32,644
    Money factor: 0.00031
    Residual value: 48%
    Monthly payment: $499 Tax included

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    egarciaal said:

    Dear Moderator,

    Would you please validate the following lease offer for a 2016 Grand Cherokee Laredo, 36months, 15k miles per year, 0 down:

    MSRP: $32,735
    Rebates: $2,500
    Capitalized cost: $32,644
    Money factor: 0.00031
    Residual value: 48%
    Monthly payment: $499 Tax included

    Thanks!

    I get $485/mo with those numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • egarciaalegarciaal Posts: 17
    Thanks! Does the Money Factor, Rebate and Residual value look ok?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    egarciaal said:

    Thanks! Does the Money Factor, Rebate and Residual value look ok?

    If 4x2, then the numbers are spot on.

    We don't have any incentive info, so give you any feedback on that.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I have the numbers for 12k miles on an SRT?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    Could I have the numbers for 12k miles on an SRT? Thank you!
    What lease term?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    I'm considering a 75th Anny Laredo or Limited Diesel, both 4x4. Can I have the MF and residual for 24 and 36 mo at 15k/ yr?

    Thanks in advance for the assistance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385

    Hi,

    I'm considering a 75th Anny Laredo or Limited Diesel, both 4x4. Can I have the MF and residual for 24 and 36 mo at 15k/ yr?

    Thanks in advance for the assistance.


    .00029 MF and 63% residual
    .00051 MF and 53% residual

    Either model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ksenseiksensei Posts: 3
    Hi, do you know the MF and RV for a 2016 JGC Summit & Overland, 12K/24 mos. and 12K/39 months? Also looking at a 2015 Summit with 12K miles….what is the MF and RV for a 212K/24 month lease? Thank you!
  • nola222nola222 Posts: 37
    Not sure if the Laredo 75th are the same as the Laredo: Can you provide 4x2 Laredo 75th, 36/12 and 36/15 for TX? Also, via Chrysler Capital is the Acquisition fee still waived for Apr?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    ksensei said:

    Hi, do you know the MF and RV for a 2016 JGC Summit & Overland, 12K/24 mos. and 12K/39 months? Also looking at a 2015 Summit with 12K miles….what is the MF and RV for a 212K/24 month lease? Thank you!

    Are these 4x4 or 4x2?

    2015 questions should be posted here ....

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/19641/jeep/grand-cherokee/2015-jeep-grand-cherokee-lease-questions#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    nola222 said:

    Not sure if the Laredo 75th are the same as the Laredo: Can you provide 4x2 Laredo 75th, 36/12 and 36/15 for TX? Also, via Chrysler Capital is the Acquisition fee still waived for Apr?

    36/15 - .00031 and 48%

    No waiving on the acquisition fee this month for 2016 JGC

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jworm82jworm82 Posts: 2

    Thanks for all the info. Can you provide the current MF + Residual Value for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 for 36/10k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    jworm82 said:


    Thanks for all the info. Can you provide the current MF + Residual Value for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 for 36/10k?

    .00051 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jeepbuyer2016jeepbuyer2016 PittsburghPosts: 2
    Hi,
    can you please provide RV and MF for 2016 JGC summit with 3.6l engine in western PA.  I'm looking for a 36month up to 48month lease with up to 25k annually.  It will be a company car otherwise I would be buying. 
    Hope to hear from you soon.
  • ksenseiksensei Posts: 3
    Hi, do you know the MF and RV for a 2016 JGC Summit & Overland, 12K/24 mos. and 12K/39 months? - 4x4- Sorry I left that out in my last post. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182

    Hi,
    can you please provide RV and MF for 2016 JGC summit with 3.6l engine in western PA.  I'm looking for a 36month up to 48month lease with up to 25k annually.  It will be a company car otherwise I would be buying. 
    Hope to hear from you soon.

    AWD or RWD?

    Jeep only offers 15,000 mile leases. Extra miles can be purchased at a rate of .15-.25 per mile.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    ksensei said:

    Hi, do you know the MF and RV for a 2016 JGC Summit & Overland, 12K/24 mos. and 12K/39 months? - 4x4- Sorry I left that out in my last post. Thank you

    24/12
    Summit - .00040 and 59%
    Overland - .00005 and 62%

    39/12
    Summit - .00081 and 48%
    Overland - .00010 and 51%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jeepbuyer2016jeepbuyer2016 PittsburghPosts: 2
    That would be for 4WD JGC Summit
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385

    Hi,
    can you please provide RV and MF for 2016 JGC summit with 3.6l engine in western PA.  I'm looking for a 36month up to 48month lease with up to 25k annually.  It will be a company car otherwise I would be buying. 
    Hope to hear from you soon.

    That would be for 4WD JGC Summit

    .00081 MF and 49% residual for 36/mo, 15K/yr

    46% residual for 39/15.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sebejonesebejone Posts: 3
    Looking at a 2016 Summit in MA (sales tax into lease at 6.25%).
    39 months at 15K/year.
    Cap Cost of $48,250 (off Sticker of $55,530)
    Residual of $29,460 (53%)
    MF = .00146

    Offering us $635/month

    Dealer says I need $1500 to Drive off (First month, doc and plate fees)
    They added doc and plate fees of $510.
    NO Acquisition fee (they say)

    Is this the right monthly?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    sebejone said:

    Looking at a 2016 Summit in MA (sales tax into lease at 6.25%).
    39 months at 15K/year.
    Cap Cost of $48,250 (off Sticker of $55,530)
    Residual of $29,460 (53%)
    MF = .00146

    Offering us $635/month

    Dealer says I need $1500 to Drive off (First month, doc and plate fees)
    They added doc and plate fees of $510.
    NO Acquisition fee (they say)

    Is this the right monthly?

    Chrysler Capital numbers on Summit 4x4 39/15 are .00081 and 46%. I'm guessing this is a 3rd party lease (Ally?).

    Assuming 6.25% sales tax, I'm within a few dollars of the dealers quoted payment using the numbers provided.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Anyone have the 36/10 residual and mf for a 2016 Jeep grand Cherokee SRT8?

    Thanks.
  • jmack3gjmack3g Posts: 2
    Hi, just stumbled upon the forum today and the info you provide is great - thank you. I know you have mentioned multiple times not to use trade equity to reduce the cap cost. Can you expand on this a bit? Also, is the reason behind this a cap on down payment amount?
  • wrc777mcwrc777mc Posts: 4
    Do you have May numbers for MF, Residual, and acquisition fee for 2016 Laredo 75th Anniversary edition and Limited 75th anniversary AWD, zip 46143, 36/12 and 36/15? Thanks.
  • jmack3g said:

    Hi, just stumbled upon the forum today and the info you provide is great - thank you. I know you have mentioned multiple times not to use trade equity to reduce the cap cost. Can you expand on this a bit? Also, is the reason behind this a cap on down payment amount?

    If the car is stolen or totaled that money could be gone.
  • Michaell said:



    Could I have the numbers for 12k miles on an SRT?

    Thank you!

    What lease term?

    Sorry 36 or 39. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385

    Anyone have the 36/10 residual and mf for a 2016 Jeep grand Cherokee SRT8?

    Thanks.

    .00076 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    jmack3g said:

    Hi, just stumbled upon the forum today and the info you provide is great - thank you. I know you have mentioned multiple times not to use trade equity to reduce the cap cost. Can you expand on this a bit? Also, is the reason behind this a cap on down payment amount?

    Large amounts of CAP cost reduction are at risk, if your lease ends through total loss.

    Also, putting large amounts down tends to mask the actual monthly cost of the vehicle.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385
    wrc777mc said:

    Do you have May numbers for MF, Residual, and acquisition fee for 2016 Laredo 75th Anniversary edition and Limited 75th anniversary AWD, zip 46143, 36/12 and 36/15? Thanks.

    Laredo 75th: .00090 MF and 57%/55% residual
    LTD 75th: .00089 MF and 57%/55% residual

    $595 acquisition fee through Chrysler Capital

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,385

    Michaell said:



    Could I have the numbers for 12k miles on an SRT?

    Thank you!

    What lease term?
    Sorry 36 or 39. Thanks

    .00076 MF and 53% residual for 36/12.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • unknowjoeunknowjoe Posts: 13
    What is the MF and residual for a 2016 jeep grand cherokee high altitude overland. 36/15k and 24/15k in new jersey
  • unknowjoeunknowjoe Posts: 13
    the may 2016 numbers
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,182
    unknowjoe said:

    What is the MF and residual for a 2016 jeep grand cherokee high altitude overland. 36/15k and 24/15k in new jersey

    I'll assume AWD.

    24/15 -
    High Altitude - .00005 and 58%
    Overland - .00005 and 58%

    36/15 -
    High Altitude - .00037 and 52%
    Overland - .00037 and 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • unknowjoeunknowjoe Posts: 13
    Yes awd thank you 
  • lastr107lastr107 Posts: 3
    Great board! Please provide us with 2016 Jeep GC Ltd 75th 4x4 and Jeep GC High Altitude 4x4 money factors and residuals for SoCal - 36/15; Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.