Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Chevrolet Volt Lease Deals and Prices

1356712

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    Jaws1993 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Jaws1993 said:

    Hey Guys!

    Thanks so much for doing all of this. Can you please confirm the SoCal MF and Residual for a 2017 Premier Chevy Volt.

    Thanks,

    .00060 MF and 47% residual for 36/15.
    $4235 lease cash.
    Thanks. Is the residual higher on the LT vs the Premier? If so, would it be better to buy an LT with upgrades?
    LT 36/15 - .00040 and 48%. $4610 lease cash.

    Better deal all the way around.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • So sorry, but do you have the numbers for 36/12 on the LT and Premier? My wife will only be driving 12,000 a year.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    Jaws1993 said:

    So sorry, but do you have the numbers for 36/12 on the LT and Premier? My wife will only be driving 12,000 a year.

    Add 2% to the residual to go from 15K to 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Jaws1993 said:

    So sorry, but do you have the numbers for 36/12 on the LT and Premier? My wife will only be driving 12,000 a year.

    Add 2% to the residual to go from 15K to 12K
    Thanks!
  • Jaws1993 said:

    Michaell said:

    Jaws1993 said:

    So sorry, but do you have the numbers for 36/12 on the LT and Premier? My wife will only be driving 12,000 a year.

    Add 2% to the residual to go from 15K to 12K
    Thanks!
    I was just quoted by a deal 49% for 12k and 50% for 10k as of September 1st. I know those numbers are set by chevy, so can you please confirm? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    Jaws1993 said:

    Jaws1993 said:

    Michaell said:

    Jaws1993 said:

    So sorry, but do you have the numbers for 36/12 on the LT and Premier? My wife will only be driving 12,000 a year.

    Add 2% to the residual to go from 15K to 12K
    Thanks!
    I was just quoted by a deal 49% for 12k and 50% for 10k as of September 1st. I know those numbers are set by chevy, so can you please confirm? Thanks!
    Our numbers come from GM Financial. Confirm with the dealer that this is the bank they are using. Different banks have different numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you Michaell!
  • Looking for MF, Res and incentives for 24/10 Lease.
    TIA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    carperso said:

    Looking for MF, Res and incentives for 24/10 Lease.
    TIA

    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    carperso said:

    Looking for MF, Res and incentives for 24/10 Lease.
    TIA

    What trim level?
    LT
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    carperso said:

    Michaell said:

    carperso said:

    Looking for MF, Res and incentives for 24/10 Lease.
    TIA

    What trim level?
    LT
    Ooo .. not good.

    Standard MF and residual .... and, I don't know what those numbers are.

    36/10 - .00004 and 51%. $4610 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    carperso said:

    Michaell said:

    carperso said:

    Looking for MF, Res and incentives for 24/10 Lease.
    TIA

    What trim level?
    LT
    Ooo .. not good.

    Standard MF and residual .... and, I don't know what those numbers are.

    36/10 - .00004 and 51%. $4610 lease cash.
    Thank you.
  • What's October numbers for '17 Volt LT lease in Florida for 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977

    What's October numbers for '17 Volt LT lease in Florida for 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks in advance.

    .00040 MF and 50%/48% residual. $4610 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • suydamsuydam Posts: 4,142
    Do you know October lease numbers for LT and Premier in southern Calif? 
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    suydam said:

    Do you know October lease numbers for LT and Premier in southern Calif? 

    LT: .00040 MF and 48% residual. $4610 lease cash
    Premier: .00060 MF and 47% residual. $4235 lease cash
    36/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • suydamsuydam Posts: 4,142
    Thanks!
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • dono2dono2 Posts: 8
    Hello kyfdx, Do you know the October lease numbers for a 2017 Chevy Volt Premier 36/12 in NJ.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    dono2 said:

    Hello kyfdx, Do you know the October lease numbers for a 2017 Chevy Volt Premier 36/12 in NJ.

    .00060 MF and 49% residual. $4235 lease cash
    36/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dono2dono2 Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    dono2 said:

    Hello kyfdx, Do you know the October lease numbers for a 2017 Chevy Volt Premier 36/12 in NJ.

    .00060 MF and 49% residual. $4235 lease cash
    36/12
    Thank you sir.
  • fgdiddyfgdiddy Posts: 12
    Hello, Looking for a 2017 Volt Premier. What are the current numbers for the lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    fgdiddy said:

    Hello, Looking for a 2017 Volt Premier. What are the current numbers for the lease?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ok. I think I'm learning how this forum works. Sorry. I created a new post originally.
    Chicago Suburb /
    2017 Volt LT /
    MSRP 35,910.
    3415 discount,
    5110 Rebate
    Lease numbers came back 36/12 -
    MF 0.00112,
    Residual 50%. \
    for a monthly of about 379. That MF seems high.
    Dealer claims it is set by GM financial which I don't disagree with. Just sounds high.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822

    Ok. I think I'm learning how this forum works. Sorry. I created a new post originally.
    Chicago Suburb /
    2017 Volt LT /
    MSRP 35,910.
    3415 discount,
    5110 Rebate
    Lease numbers came back 36/12 -
    MF 0.00112,
    Residual 50%. \
    for a monthly of about 379. That MF seems high.
    Dealer claims it is set by GM financial which I don't disagree with. Just sounds high.

    .00040 and 50%. But, we only show $4610 lease cash, so you could be getting regional numbers, which we can't confirm.

    Are you in Cook County? There are two sets of taxes in Chicago - state and city, totaling something like 17%. That will make your lease payment real expensive.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I'm in Dupage County. I'm talking to the finance dude at the dealership today. I just want to make sure I'm doing my homework and not getting scr3wed.

    btw...this forum is amazing.
  • ended up talking to the finance guy at the dealership. He understood exactly what I was talking about. ended up going from 379/month to 356/month and settled there. felt like it was a decent deal.
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    Congrats!

    (what happens with the federal tax credit on a lease anyway?)
  • it's factored into the rebate somehow. you don't get the full 7500 that you would get if you were purchasing the car but you get a decent amount of it.
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    Figures - thanks!

    Nice ride btw, finally got to sit in a couple last week. Passed on a test drive since I was out of town and didn't want to deal with heavy traffic in unfamiliar territory. $7,500 would go a good ways of easing the sting on the Premier model we'd want with the sunroof.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822

    it's factored into the rebate somehow. you don't get the full 7500 that you would get if you were purchasing the car but you get a decent amount of it.

    @stever - The full federal tax credit goes to the bank funding the lease; generally, most or all of that flows through to the customer through a lease-only incentive.

    And, congrats on the new Volt!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What are LT numbers on 24/12K and 24/15K in Florida
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822

    What are LT numbers on 24/12K and 24/15K in Florida

    Lousy - all it shows in our documents is "STD" for both the MF and residual.

    Much better off going with 36 months - .00040 and 48% for 36/15k. $4610 lease cash.

    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What are the numbers on a 36/12k and 36/15k for an LT in San Francisco Bay Area.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    gunrock said:

    What are the numbers on a 36/12k and 36/15k for an LT in San Francisco Bay Area.

    Thanks!

    .00040 MF and 50%/48% residual.
    $4610 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What are the numbers on a 36/15k for an Premier in the Saint Louis, MO area

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    stlclint said:

    What are the numbers on a 36/15k for an Premier in the Saint Louis, MO area

    Thank you

    .00060 and 47%. $4235 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I know this is a VOLT forum, but any word on BOLT EV lease terms yet?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    bro2099 said:

    I know this is a VOLT forum, but any word on BOLT EV lease terms yet?

    No BOLT lease numbers yet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, looking for the numbers on 2017 Volt LT for 24/10k, 24/12k, 36/10k, 36/12k in New Jersey and also any lease cash available for Nov ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    samy_ny said:

    Hi, looking for the numbers on 2017 Volt LT for 24/10k, 24/12k, 36/10k, 36/12k in New Jersey and also any lease cash available for Nov ?

    24/12 - standard MF and residual (don't know what those numbers are)
    36/12 - .00040 and 50%. $4610 lease cash. Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    samy_ny said:

    Hi, looking for the numbers on 2017 Volt LT for 24/10k, 24/12k, 36/10k, 36/12k in New Jersey and also any lease cash available for Nov ?

    24/12 - standard MF and residual (don't know what those numbers are)
    36/12 - .00040 and 50%. $4610 lease cash. Add 1% for 10K
    Thank you. Is the $4610 part of 7500 Tax Credit ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    samy_ny said:

    Michaell said:

    samy_ny said:

    Hi, looking for the numbers on 2017 Volt LT for 24/10k, 24/12k, 36/10k, 36/12k in New Jersey and also any lease cash available for Nov ?

    24/12 - standard MF and residual (don't know what those numbers are)
    36/12 - .00040 and 50%. $4610 lease cash. Add 1% for 10K
    Thank you. Is the $4610 part of 7500 Tax Credit ?
    That's the portion that GM Finance is passing along to you. They get the whole amount as they are the official buyer of the vehicle.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I'm in the market to lease a 2017 Volt Premier (driver confidence packages I and II, navigation), and have the following deal in front of me:

    36 months, 15K miles/year
    $999 drive-offs
    $375/month including tax

    Does this seem like a reasonable deal? I was hoping for something a little lower. I'm in Northern California.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    norcal76 said:

    I'm in the market to lease a 2017 Volt Premier (driver confidence packages I and II, navigation), and have the following deal in front of me:

    36 months, 15K miles/year
    $999 drive-offs
    $375/month including tax

    Does this seem like a reasonable deal? I was hoping for something a little lower. I'm in Northern California.

    .00060 and 47%.

    Need to know the MSRP and negotiated price to run the numbers.

    Also, what is the tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Waiting on MSRP. Tax rate is 8.5%. Maybe a dumb question, but why does MSRP matter, if these numbers are better than what other dealerships are offering? Is it just so I can negotiate a lower price?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    norcal76 said:

    Waiting on MSRP. Tax rate is 8.5%. Maybe a dumb question, but why does MSRP matter, if these numbers are better than what other dealerships are offering? Is it just so I can negotiate a lower price?

    The MSRP is what is used to calculate the residual value. That will vary based on options, etc.

    Yes, a lower negotiated price will result in a lower lease payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ok here are the specs: MSRP $41210, lease rebates ~$6900, dealer discount ~$3900, resulting in price of $30,280. 15K miles/year, $995 out of pocket and drive-offs, monthly payment of $376 including sales tax.

    Thoughts?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    norcal76 said:

    Ok here are the specs: MSRP $41210, lease rebates ~$6900, dealer discount ~$3900, resulting in price of $30,280. 15K miles/year, $995 out of pocket and drive-offs, monthly payment of $376 including sales tax.

    Thoughts?

    I get $361/mo with 8.5% using those numbers.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost with the dealer - if higher than the $30,280, find out what's been added.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Any numbers for a 10k mile year lease on the 2017 Volt LT in Massachusetts?

    Thanks in advance!

    D
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977

    Any numbers for a 10k mile year lease on the 2017 Volt LT in Massachusetts?

    Thanks in advance!

    D

    .00040 MF and 51% residual for 36/10.
    $4610 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.