Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Chevrolet Volt Lease Deals and Prices

1246712

Comments

  • Does the $4610 lease cash inclusive of the % of the $7500 fed tax credit that chevy/bank includes?
  • parris69parris69 Posts: 29
    edited November 2016
    2017 Volt Premier, adaptive cruise and safety 1 & 2 packages this is what I got from the dealer:

    msrp: $40,855
    discount 9.06%
    selling price: $37,155
    total rebates: $7,895
    residual 47%
    miles /yr 15,000
    mf .00060
    $0 down
    36 month lease
    payment: $398.62 / mo including 9% tax in SoCal.

    is this a good deal? Or do you think there is more room in there for negotiations?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977

    Does the $4610 lease cash inclusive of the % of the $7500 fed tax credit that chevy/bank includes?

    I've heard that they don't get the full $7500 for leased cars... but, either way, that's their way of passing along the credit to you. As a lessee, you aren't eligible for it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    parris69 said:

    2017 Volt Premier, adaptive cruise and safety 1 & 2 packages this is what I got from the dealer:

    msrp: $40,855
    discount 9.06%
    selling price: $37,155
    total rebates: $7,895
    residual 47%
    miles /yr 15,000
    mf .00060
    $0 down
    36 month lease
    payment: $398.62 / mo including 9% tax in SoCal.

    is this a good deal? Or do you think there is more room in there for negotiations?

    Is there anything else due at signing, other than the first payment?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    2017 Volt Premier, adaptive cruise and safety 1 & 2 packages this is what I got from the dealer:

    msrp: $40,855
    discount 9.06%
    selling price: $37,155
    total rebates: $7,895
    residual 47%
    miles /yr 15,000
    mf .00060
    $0 down
    36 month lease
    payment: $398.62 / mo including 9% tax in SoCal.

    is this a good deal? Or do you think there is more room in there for negotiations?

    Is there anything else due at signing, other than the first payment?

    No, absolutely nothing else on top. Truly $0 down...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    parris69 said:


    kyfdx said:

    parris69 said:

    2017 Volt Premier, adaptive cruise and safety 1 & 2 packages this is what I got from the dealer:

    msrp: $40,855
    discount 9.06%
    selling price: $37,155
    total rebates: $7,895
    residual 47%
    miles /yr 15,000
    mf .00060
    $0 down
    36 month lease
    payment: $398.62 / mo including 9% tax in SoCal.

    is this a good deal? Or do you think there is more room in there for negotiations?

    Is there anything else due at signing, other than the first payment?


    No, absolutely nothing else on top. Truly $0 down...

    Looks pretty good. Doesn't mean I wouldn't ask for lower.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    2017 Volt Premier, adaptive cruise and safety 1 & 2 packages this is what I got from the dealer:

    msrp: $40,855
    discount 9.06%
    selling price: $37,155
    total rebates: $7,895
    residual 47%
    miles /yr 15,000
    mf .00060
    $0 down
    36 month lease
    payment: $398.62 / mo including 9% tax in SoCal.

    is this a good deal? Or do you think there is more room in there for negotiations?

    Is there anything else due at signing, other than the first payment?

    No, absolutely nothing else on top. Truly $0 down...
    Looks pretty good. Doesn't mean I wouldn't ask for lower.
    They keep telling me they're "all-in"...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702
    parris69 said:


    kyfdx said:

    parris69 said:


    kyfdx said:

    parris69 said:

    2017 Volt Premier, adaptive cruise and safety 1 & 2 packages this is what I got from the dealer:

    msrp: $40,855
    discount 9.06%
    selling price: $37,155
    total rebates: $7,895
    residual 47%
    miles /yr 15,000
    mf .00060
    $0 down
    36 month lease
    payment: $398.62 / mo including 9% tax in SoCal.

    is this a good deal? Or do you think there is more room in there for negotiations?

    Is there anything else due at signing, other than the first payment?


    No, absolutely nothing else on top. Truly $0 down...
    Looks pretty good. Doesn't mean I wouldn't ask for lower.

    They keep telling me they're "all-in"...

    If you've walked away and they haven't chased you to the car, it's likely they are at their rock bottom price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    2017 Volt Premier, adaptive cruise and safety 1 & 2 packages this is what I got from the dealer:

    msrp: $40,855
    discount 9.06%
    selling price: $37,155
    total rebates: $7,895
    residual 47%
    miles /yr 15,000
    mf .00060
    $0 down
    36 month lease
    payment: $398.62 / mo including 9% tax in SoCal.

    is this a good deal? Or do you think there is more room in there for negotiations?

    Is there anything else due at signing, other than the first payment?

    No, absolutely nothing else on top. Truly $0 down...
    Looks pretty good. Doesn't mean I wouldn't ask for lower.
    They keep telling me they're "all-in"...
    If you've walked away and they haven't chased you to the car, it's likely they are at their rock bottom price.
    I'll see if I can get them a little lower. Although the CA $1500 rebate would still apply essentially lowering the monthly payments to $356.95 which isn't too bad :)

    thank you for your help!
  • ricodriverricodriver SF Bay AreaPosts: 4
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Thank you for all your amazing advice!

    I'm hoping to lease a car for the first time and have received a quote on a 2017 Chevy Volt Premier with both safety packages, navi, leather seats, etc.

    MSRP - $40,475
    Sales Price - $37,280
    Rebates - $6,485
    Down payment - $2,000
    Monthly Payment - $324.73 (with tax $353.14)

    Is this a good deal?

    Thanks for your help!
    RD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Thank you for all your amazing advice!

    I'm hoping to lease a car for the first time and have received a quote on a 2017 Chevy Volt Premier with both safety packages, navi, leather seats, etc.

    MSRP - $40,475
    Sales Price - $37,280
    Rebates - $6,485
    Down payment - $2,000
    Monthly Payment - $324.73 (with tax $353.14)

    Is this a good deal?

    Thanks for your help!
    RD

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    What is the breakdown of the $2000 due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ricodriverricodriver SF Bay AreaPosts: 4
    36 month, 10k miles per year. I don't know what the breakdown is on the $2k. It's just a figure I threw out. The guy said it includes the acquisition fee.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702

    36 month, 10k miles per year. I don't know what the breakdown is on the $2k. It's just a figure I threw out. The guy said it includes the acquisition fee.

    .00060 and 50%. $4235 lease cash.

    And likely the first payment, too.

    What state and tax rate is this?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ricodriverricodriver SF Bay AreaPosts: 4
    San Francisco CA - 8.75% tax rate
  • suydamsuydam Posts: 4,141
    Hi Michaell. I sent you a message regarding a possible lease deal and would like to know your thoughts.
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • suydamsuydam Posts: 4,141
    Rico driver, I just leased a Chevy Volt Premier in Santa Barbara identical to yours. My lease is also $2000 to close, 299/mo, 36 mo and 10,000 miles. In the ballpark of your offer.
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • PrashanthPrashanth SeattlePosts: 1
    edited December 2016
    Hello,

    I am getting this deal for Chevy Volt LT 2017 in washington where there is no Sales tax for this vehicle.

    MSRP 34,095
    Initial Cap cost 30,095
    10000 miles
    51% LEV
    Term 36 months
    MF 0.00040
    Rebate $4,610
    Adjusted Cap cost 23,713
    Base monthly rental 192
    Amount Due at start 2,777

    Please check if it's a good deal. Dealer is not reducing price anymore, beyond this first quote

    Thank you,
    Prashanth
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702
    Prashanth said:

    Hello,

    I am getting this deal for Chevy Volt LT 2017 in washington where there is no Sales tax for this vehicle.

    MSRP 34,095
    Initial Cap cost 30,095
    10000 miles
    51% LEV
    Term 36 months
    MF 0.00040
    Rebate $4,610
    Adjusted Cap cost 23,713
    Base monthly rental 192
    Amount Due at start 2,777

    Please check if it's a good deal. Dealer is not reducing price anymore, beyond this first quote

    Thank you,
    Prashanth

    I agree with the math, but recommend against the additional $2777 cap reduction. That money would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dtg4dtg4 Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Can you please provide MF and residuals for Volt Premier 24 month @ 10k or 12k/year?

    Thanks in advance!
  • dtg4dtg4 Posts: 5
    Sorry - should have added that I'm in Southern CA
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    dtg4 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide MF and residuals for Volt Premier 24 month @ 10k or 12k/year?

    Thanks in advance!

    dtg4 said:

    Sorry - should have added that I'm in Southern CA

    We don't see any lease support for terms under 36 months.

    36/12: .00060 MF and 49% residual.
    $4235 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I got a lease quote on a 2017 Volt LT MSRP $34,095, seller price $30,595, 36 months, 10k miles/year. The dealer gave a residual percentage of 51% and money factor 0.00090. Base monthly $264.66 + CA (Los Angeles) tax $23.82 for a total of $288.48. 

    From what hat I read above, it seems like the MF should be more around 0.00040 and residual in the 55-58% range. Is that correct? Or have things changed since earlier in the year? Is my deal good?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702
    voltmeter said:

    I got a lease quote on a 2017 Volt LT MSRP $34,095, seller price $30,595, 36 months, 10k miles/year. The dealer gave a residual percentage of 51% and money factor 0.00090. Base monthly $264.66 + CA (Los Angeles) tax $23.82 for a total of $288.48. 

    From what hat I read above, it seems like the MF should be more around 0.00040 and residual in the 55-58% range. Is that correct? Or have things changed since earlier in the year? Is my deal good?

    .00040 and 51% are the correct numbers, this month. Dealer can mark up the MF for extra profit, and the MF may also increase depending on your credit.

    Using your prices, with the base lease numbers, I get $386/mo plus tax.

    Ask the dealer what the adjusted cap cost is - there is $4610 of lease cash available on the LT.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • suydamsuydam Posts: 4,141
    This seems too high for an LT.
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Hi,
    Writing for first time but have been following this forum. Wrote a contract last week, yet to get car but the deal that i got is

    Downpayment : $0
    Miles:15K
    Lease :36 Month
    Monthly payment: $247 including taxes.

    I will get the other details around the purchase price and rest later today.

    Is this a good deal? My monthly payment start next month but dealer paid 1st month (atleast i signed a paper that said he is paying) I am really confused if this is good deal. Please advice.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702
    pmetha123 said:

    Hi,
    Writing for first time but have been following this forum. Wrote a contract last week, yet to get car but the deal that i got is

    Downpayment : $0
    Miles:15K
    Lease :36 Month
    Monthly payment: $247 including taxes.

    I will get the other details around the purchase price and rest later today.

    Is this a good deal? My monthly payment start next month but dealer paid 1st month (atleast i signed a paper that said he is paying) I am really confused if this is good deal. Please advice.

    Is it $0 down or $0 total out of pocket?

    On the surface, that payment looks strong. But, without the details, we're just guessing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • suydamsuydam Posts: 4,141
    LT? Premiere? Safety packages?
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Sorry forgot to mention $0 out of pocket. For now all i know is i am paying next months lease payment for 247 that is due on 1st of next month
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702
    pmetha123 said:

    Sorry forgot to mention $0 out of pocket. For now all i know is i am paying next months lease payment for 247 that is due on 1st of next month

    That seems like a phenomenal deal. Provide us with the prices, when you get them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, Northern CA. Please provide MF, Lease cash, and Residual for a 2017 Premier, 36/15K and 36/20K.
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702
    jamtracy said:

    Hello, Northern CA. Please provide MF, Lease cash, and Residual for a 2017 Premier, 36/15K and 36/20K.
    Thanks

    .00062 and 47% for 36/15.

    Not sure how GM addresses high mile leases. Could be a straight deduct from the residual %, or could be a per mile deduct from the calculated 15K residual. Check with your dealer

    $4235 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cr40cr40 Posts: 57
    Hi. I am in South Florida, Ft Lauderdale area. Can you please provide me with the money factor, residual value and any national, state or local Incentives for leasing the following:

    1. 2017 Chevy Volt Premiere
    2. 2017 Chevy Volt LT

    Can I see the figures for 10K and 12K miles per year and for 36 or 39 months, whichever is better?

    Thanks in advance for your assistance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    cr40 said:

    Hi. I am in South Florida, Ft Lauderdale area. Can you please provide me with the money factor, residual value and any national, state or local Incentives for leasing the following:

    1. 2017 Chevy Volt Premiere
    2. 2017 Chevy Volt LT

    Can I see the figures for 10K and 12K miles per year and for 36 or 39 months, whichever is better?

    Thanks in advance for your assistance.

    1) .00149 MF and 49% residual for 36/12. $4235 lease cash
    2) .00149 MF and 50% residual for 36/12. $4610 lease cash

    Add 1% for 10K/yr
    Subtract 2% for 39 months.

    Don't have any other incentive information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cr40cr40 Posts: 57
    What is the lease cash comprised of?
  • mai3252mai3252 fremont,caPosts: 1
    hello, do you have the lease deal for volt 2017 LT in N.Cal in this month? will our 3000.00 coupon from GM(in our mail)applies for this car? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702
    cr40 said:

    What is the lease cash comprised of?

    In the case of the Volt, it is that portion of the federal tax credit that GM is passing along to the buyer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702
    mai3252 said:

    hello, do you have the lease deal for volt 2017 LT in N.Cal in this month? will our 3000.00 coupon from GM(in our mail)applies for this car? Thank you

    .00149 MF and 50% residual for 36/12. $4610 lease cash

    Check to see if the coupon can be used for purchase only. If not, then you should be able to use it for a lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cr40cr40 Posts: 57
    The dealer mentioned they have a $500.00 discount for anyone who currently has a lease from any company, which is called lease loyalty and then an Educator/Student credit of either $500.00 or $1500.00, I believe it was. Additionally, he mentioned something called Super Tag, which was another $500.00. Would these just be local incentives and then would I add them to the $4235 lease cash as additional incentives when doing my calculations? Are all of these considered cap cost reduction?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702
    cr40 said:

    The dealer mentioned they have a $500.00 discount for anyone who currently has a lease from any company, which is called lease loyalty and then an Educator/Student credit of either $500.00 or $1500.00, I believe it was. Additionally, he mentioned something called Super Tag, which was another $500.00. Would these just be local incentives and then would I add them to the $4235 lease cash as additional incentives when doing my calculations? Are all of these considered cap cost reduction?

    Could be - we don't have any information on any of them.

    Yes, all incentives are applied as cap reduction. And, you'll owe sales tax on them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Does anyone know the current numbers for the Seattle area? Looking at an LT for 36/12 or 36/10. Thanks in advance. This forum is great, hadn't seen a lot of numbers from the NW on here so wondering if the deals in this region aren't as strong 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702
    patmos13 said:

    Does anyone know the current numbers for the Seattle area? Looking at an LT for 36/12 or 36/10. Thanks in advance. This forum is great, hadn't seen a lot of numbers from the NW on here so wondering if the deals in this region aren't as strong 

    .00149 MF and 50% residual for 36/12. $4610 lease cash

    Add 1% for 36/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks Michaell
  • pamelawalker77pamelawalker77 2819 Farnum Road New York, NY 10011Posts: 5
    Does anyone of you try to lease the 2017 Chevrolet Volt 5dr HB LT in New York? If you have some great tips here, it could really help me. I am looking for a great car this year and I am considering leasing because of my budget. 2017 Chevrolet Volt 5dr HB LT is on my list, you know looking for the great options here. MF, Residual, lease cash details, discounts and personal experience is much appreaciated here. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702
    Does anyone of you try to lease the 2017 Chevrolet Volt 5dr HB LT in New York? If you have some great tips here, it could really help me. I am looking for a great car this year and I am considering leasing because of my budget. 2017 Chevrolet Volt 5dr HB LT is on my list, you know looking for the great options here. MF, Residual, lease cash details, discounts and personal experience is much appreaciated here. Thanks in advance!
    What lease term and how many miles a year are you looking for?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pamelawalker77pamelawalker77 2819 Farnum Road New York, NY 10011Posts: 5
    Michaell said:



    Does anyone of you try to lease the 2017 Chevrolet Volt 5dr HB LT in New York? If you have some great tips here, it could really help me. I am looking for a great car this year and I am considering leasing because of my budget. 2017 Chevrolet Volt 5dr HB LT is on my list, you know looking for the great options here. MF, Residual, lease cash details, discounts and personal experience is much appreaciated here. Thanks in advance!

    What lease term and how many miles a year are you looking for?

    10,000 miles for 36 months or what do you suggest as the best option? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,702

    Michaell said:



    Does anyone of you try to lease the 2017 Chevrolet Volt 5dr HB LT in New York? If you have some great tips here, it could really help me. I am looking for a great car this year and I am considering leasing because of my budget. 2017 Chevrolet Volt 5dr HB LT is on my list, you know looking for the great options here. MF, Residual, lease cash details, discounts and personal experience is much appreaciated here. Thanks in advance!

    What lease term and how many miles a year are you looking for?
    10,000 miles for 36 months or what do you suggest as the best option? Thanks.

    .00149 MF and 51% residual for 36/10. $4610 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pamelawalker77pamelawalker77 2819 Farnum Road New York, NY 10011Posts: 5
    Thank you Michaell.
  • Trying to get some leasing guidance from Boston area....2017 Volt premiere 12k/year with a 39 mo lease...what kind of MF and RV should i be looking for...? also, what is the expected fee for additional mileage at end of lease?
    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    force128 said:

    Trying to get some leasing guidance from Boston area....2017 Volt premiere 12k/year with a 39 mo lease...what kind of MF and RV should i be looking for...? also, what is the expected fee for additional mileage at end of lease?
    thanks

    .00062 MF and 47% residual.
    $4235 lease cash.

    Don't know the per/mile charge for overages.
    For 15K/yr lease, it's 45% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cr40cr40 Posts: 57
    Are these numbers still the same for Feb?

    South Florida, Ft Lauderdale area.

    1. 2017 Chevy Volt Premiere .00149 MF and 49% residual for 36/12. $4235 lease cash
    2. 2017 Chevy Volt LT .00149 MF and 50% residual for 36/12. $4610 lease cash

    Add 1% for 10K/yr
    Subtract 2% for 39 months.

    Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.