Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Mercedes Benz GLE-Class Lease Deals and Prices

13468914

Comments

  • jwb3rxjwb3rx Posts: 58
    Hello, could I please have the current MF and residuals for the GLE43 AMG SUV and the regular GLE350 4matic? 36mo/12k rates please. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    jwb3rx said:

    Hello, could I please have the current MF and residuals for the GLE43 AMG SUV and the regular GLE350 4matic? 36mo/12k rates please. Thanks!

    GLE43 - .00147 and 54%
    GL350 - .00047 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • batboy1batboy1 Posts: 25
    I just had a MB dealer tell me that each MSD reduces MF by .0007. That can't be right, right?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    batboy1 said:

    I just had a MB dealer tell me that each MSD reduces MF by .0007. That can't be right, right?

    not enough zeros - .00007

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking at. 2017 GLE 350 4Matic

    Sticker is 71935 they are offering it to me for 66050.

    3 year lease 10k/12k/15k

    What should the MF and Residial factor be for each lease, all with 0 down?


    They are offering me .00077 MF for all three options
    Residual Value is 56%/55%/53% for 10k/12k/15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563

    Looking at. 2017 GLE 350 4Matic

    Sticker is 71935 they are offering it to me for 66050.

    3 year lease 10k/12k/15k

    What should the MF and Residial factor be for each lease, all with 0 down?


    They are offering me .00077 MF for all three options
    Residual Value is 56%/55%/53% for 10k/12k/15k

    I agree with the residual values.

    MF is marked up from the base of .00047

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • In monetary terms is that a big mark up?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563

    In monetary terms is that a big mark up?

    No reason for you to have to live with it, if your credit is good. Be polite and tell them you won't sign a deal with an inflated MF. They know what the base rate is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • batboy1batboy1 Posts: 25
    Michaell said:

    batboy1 said:

    I just had a MB dealer tell me that each MSD reduces MF by .0007. That can't be right, right?

    not enough zeros - .00007
    If each MSD reduces MF by .00007, then 7 MSDs would reduce the .00047 MF below 0. What happens in this case, is there no interest?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    edited March 2017
    batboy1 said:

    Michaell said:

    batboy1 said:

    I just had a MB dealer tell me that each MSD reduces MF by .0007. That can't be right, right?

    not enough zeros - .00007
    If each MSD reduces MF by .00007, then 7 MSDs would reduce the .00047 MF below 0. What happens in this case, is there no interest?
    MB likely institutes a minimum MF, though I don't know what that is. You'll only be able to use however many MSD to get to a number at or above that minimum.

    For example, if the minimum MF is .00005 (as it is for Audi), then you will only be able to apply 6 MSD to get the MF to .00005

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, can you confirm the MF and Residual in Northern NJ for MB GLE350 4MATIC, 36 months/12K and 36 months/10K? How much of a reduction can I expect with 7 MSDs and Auto-Pay? Thanks very much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,843

    Hello, can you confirm the MF and Residual in Northern NJ for MB GLE350 4MATIC, 36 months/12K and 36 months/10K? How much of a reduction can I expect with 7 MSDs and Auto-Pay? Thanks very much!

    .00047 MF and 55%/56% residual

    Autopay reduces the MF by .00010.
    Don't have the information on the MSD program. It's possible that you may not be able to use it with that money factor.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could you please provide the current MF and residual for GLE 350 (4MATIC) at 24 mo/12k miles and 36/12? Are there better residuals with either the GLE550e Hybrid or the GLE43 AMG for those same terms? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,843
    bpin19971 said:

    Could you please provide the current MF and residual for GLE 350 (4MATIC) at 24 mo/12k miles and 36/12? Are there better residuals with either the GLE550e Hybrid or the GLE43 AMG for those same terms? Thank you!

    .00047 MF and 62%/55% residual.

    Numbers are much worse for the other models.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • astu1100astu1100 Posts: 4
    Hello

    Hello

    Can you tell me the march numbers for a 2016 GLE550e, 36/10, 39/10

    and also the same for the 2017's. 

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    astu1100 said:

    Hello

    Hello

    Can you tell me the march numbers for a 2016 GLE550e, 36/10, 39/10

    and also the same for the 2017's. 

    Thank you

    2017 - 50% and .00160 for 36/10

    No 39 month term from MB

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,843
    astu1100 said:

    Hello

    Hello

    Can you tell me the march numbers for a 2016 GLE550e, 36/10, 39/10

    and also the same for the 2017's. 

    Thank you

    2017: .00160 MF and 50% residual for 36/10
    42/10 residual is 46%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • March residual/ mf for the GLE 350 and 400 36/15. Also is there a cost to purchase extra miles upfront or is it the same as the end. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    rollie147 said:

    March residual/ mf for the GLE 350 and 400 36/15. Also is there a cost to purchase extra miles upfront or is it the same as the end. Thank you

    Assuming 4Matic for the 350, I have the following numbers:

    350 - .00047 and 53%
    400 - .00149 and 52%

    I think it's cheaper to buy them up front, but I don't know the rates.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • neals12neals12 Posts: 17
    Could you please provide the current MF and residual for GLE coupe 63 and coupe 43 at 36 mo/12k miles?
    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    neals12 said:

    Could you please provide the current MF and residual for GLE coupe 63 and coupe 43 at 36 mo/12k miles?
    thanks

    43C4 - .00143 and 54%
    63C4S - standard MF and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    Went to mercedes today. Currently have 2014 cls550 lease at $955/month. Have 7 payments left.  Got quote for 2017 GLE coupe 43 amg msrp $80,170, $3500 down at $1014/month. I think they said sale price was $71,000. Can u tell me if this is good deal? Also what are the residual and money factor for this truck and what is a good sale price? Thanks for your help!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    pmw801 said:

    Went to mercedes today. Currently have 2014 cls550 lease at $955/month. Have 7 payments left.  Got quote for 2017 GLE coupe 43 amg msrp $80,170, $3500 down at $1014/month. I think they said sale price was $71,000. Can u tell me if this is good deal? Also what are the residual and money factor for this truck and what is a good sale price? Thanks for your help!!!

    What lease term and how many miles per year on the new lease?

    That's almost $6700 left in payments - if they are rolling that over to the new lease, and assume a 36 month term, that is adding $185/mo to the quote.

    What state and tax rate?

    What does the $3500 at signing cover?

    Not enough information for us to tell you how good or bad that quote is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    Thanks for the response. I'm in NJ and state tax is 7%.  They said Mercedes allows early lease termination at 5 payments and that they are "eating" the other 2 payments. Not sure if they are rolling into the new lease payment but they probably are. Not sure what the $3500 down payment covers. They mentioned if I can put any money down and I said most i can do is $3500 out of pocket.  Im guessing it covers somekind of fees and taxes? Not sure. Lease term is 36 month with 12k miles/year.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    pmw801 said:

    Thanks for the response. I'm in NJ and state tax is 7%.  They said Mercedes allows early lease termination at 5 payments and that they are "eating" the other 2 payments. Not sure if they are rolling into the new lease payment but they probably are. Not sure what the $3500 down payment covers. They mentioned if I can put any money down and I said most i can do is $3500 out of pocket.  Im guessing it covers somekind of fees and taxes? Not sure. Lease term is 36 month with 12k miles/year.

    Ask for the specific breakdown of the $3500 - NJ does collect the sales tax up front, and there is certain to be both a bank fee and a dealer fee.

    We suggest you roll all three into the monthly payment - you won't get refunded the unused portion of those lease costs if the car is stolen or totaled.

    Only up front cash should be the first payment and the DMV or registration costs.

    36/12 lease numbers on the GLC43 Coupe are .00104 and 54%

    Using the prices provided, that works out to a payment of $889/mo, before taxes and fees are taken into consideration.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    Are the numbers u quoted. 00104 and 54% for GLC or GLE? I'm in market for GLE COUPE 43 AMG. I will ask them to break down what the $3500 down includes.  You mentioned that "all 3 should be rolled into payment." What three?  Will tell them i only want to pay first month payment, DMV costs and registration fees up front.  If we are talking about 2017 GLE COUPE 43 AMG, what should my out of pocket be with just those fees and what should be lease payment be at 36/month 12k/ yr if they are selling me the truck at $71,000?  Thanks again for your help, ots greatly appreciated.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,843
    pmw801 said:

    Are the numbers u quoted. 00104 and 54% for GLC or GLE? I'm in market for GLE COUPE 43 AMG. I will ask them to break down what the $3500 down includes.  You mentioned that "all 3 should be rolled into payment." What three?  Will tell them i only want to pay first month payment, DMV costs and registration fees up front.  If we are talking about 2017 GLE COUPE 43 AMG, what should my out of pocket be with just those fees and what should be lease payment be at 36/month 12k/ yr if they are selling me the truck at $71,000?  Thanks again for your help, ots greatly appreciated.

    GLE 43 coupe: .00143 MF and 54% residual for 36/12
    "All three" - tax, acquisition fee, dealer fee

    If the selling price is the adjusted CAP cost, then $933/mo.
    That's with all other charges being paid out of pocket.
    Every $1000 additonal that you roll into the CAP cost adds $29/mo.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    The $933/month, is that with the 7% rax included already?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    pmw801 said:

    The $933/month, is that with the 7% rax included already?

    No, that is using the MSRP and selling prices you've provided us.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    So $998.31 including 7% sales tax in nj?
  • bizjeff2bizjeff2 Posts: 11
    edited March 2017
    What's s a good price to pay for the 350 AWD with Option 3 and Parking option? Right now I have:
    MSRP incl. destination $64,665.00 + $1125 in maintenance value
    Discount $5,972 incl. $1,000 Lease Incentive
    negotiated price. $58,693.20
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    pmw801 said:

    So $998.31 including 7% sales tax in nj?

    Not exactly ... NJ taxes the sum of the payments and collects the money up front; if you want to add the taxes into the payment, you have to update the cap cost, which makes the tax amount subject to interest

    $2351 total tax, taking the payment to $1001.78/mo. Not much difference, but some.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    Thank you so much for the help. I guess their number of $1014/month with the $3500 out of pocket wasnt that far off?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    pmw801 said:

    Thank you so much for the help. I guess their number of $1014/month with the $3500 out of pocket wasnt that far off?

    If you're rolling the taxes into the lease payment, I'd want to know what the $3500 covers - $795 acquisition fee, $499 (estimated) dealer fee, DMV costs of a few hundred dollars. Figure $1500 or so - that leaves $2000 unaccounted for.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    Ok I'll raise that concern with them!!! Thanks.
  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    1500 plus 1st payment so roughly 2500 correct? Leaves about 1000 unaccounted for.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    pmw801 said:

    1500 plus 1st payment so roughly 2500 correct? Leaves about 1000 unaccounted for.

    Yeah, first payment, too.

    You might want to consider rolling the dealer and bank fee into the payment, as well. If the car is stolen or totaled, you'd lose the money you paid up front.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    Thank u so much for your help!!!
  • What are the current lease rates on a 2017 AMG GLE43 SUV?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563

    What are the current lease rates on a 2017 AMG GLE43 SUV?
    Thanks!

    .00147 and 52%, assuming 36 months, 15,000 miles per year

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Are these from MBFS?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563

    Are these from MBFS?

    Yes.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • My dealer is quoting me a lower residual, 48%. I know there is room with the rate, but can he chsnge the residual. Is there any place where i can look this up sa i can negotiate more?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563

    My dealer is quoting me a lower residual, 48%. I know there is room with the rate, but can he chsnge the residual. Is there any place where i can look this up sa i can negotiate more?

    48% is the 42/15 residual for the GLC 43 coupe

    Dealer cannot alter the residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • loadtronloadtron Posts: 9
    Can I get the rates for the GLE550e 36/12? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,563
    loadtron said:

    Can I get the rates for the GLE550e 36/12? Thank you.

    .00160 and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    So the dealer told me sales price of vehicle was $71,000. They were using MF .00133 and RV of 54%.  Can u review this document that I attached to see if this makes sense? They told me using those MF and RV with $3500 out of pocket my payment would be $1014/39 months. I dont think these numbets make sense. Is this a good deal?
  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    Here is the second document:

  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    MSRP of vehicle is $80,180.
  • pmw801pmw801 Posts: 95
    Do u have MF and RV for 39 month lease? 
Sign In or Register to comment.