Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Infiniti QX50 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
edited September 2017 in INFINITI
Ask your 2017 QX50 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2017 Infiniti QX50 here

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456789

Comments

  • Hi, what is the lease rate for 2017 QX50 15K 39M in NJ? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    yarik07 said:

    Hi, what is the lease rate for 2017 QX50 15K 39M in NJ? Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AWD. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    yarik07 said:

    Hi, what is the lease rate for 2017 QX50 15K 39M in NJ? Thanks!

    yarik07 said:

    AWD. Thanks!

    .00116 and 61%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Awesome, thank you so much!
  • spidpooyspidpooy Posts: 180
    Michaell said:

    yarik07 said:

    Hi, what is the lease rate for 2017 QX50 15K 39M in NJ? Thanks!

    yarik07 said:

    AWD. Thanks!

    .00116 and 61%
    These numbers are the same in MN for 2017 QX50 39/10K ? Any lease cash ? 36/10K and 24/10K lease programs does not have better numbers ?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    spidpooy said:

    Michaell said:

    yarik07 said:

    Hi, what is the lease rate for 2017 QX50 15K 39M in NJ? Thanks!

    yarik07 said:

    AWD. Thanks!

    .00116 and 61%
    These numbers are the same in MN for 2017 QX50 39/10K ? Any lease cash ? 36/10K and 24/10K lease programs does not have better numbers ?

    Infiniti numbers are national.

    36 month numbers are exactly the same as 39 months.

    24/10 residual is 70%; same MF

    No information on Infiniti incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is the lease rate for 2017 QX50 10K/39M in NY?
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    rnm_gs3 said:

    What is the lease rate for 2017 QX50 10K/39M in NY?
    Thanks!

    .00082 MF and 64% residual, assuming AWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 1,051
    Can I please get 17 QX50 39/12 RWD?
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

    2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    Can I please get 17 QX50 39/12 RWD?

    .00060 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kevink808kevink808 Posts: 8
    edited November 2016
    Michaell said:

    yarik07 said:

    Hi, what is the lease rate for 2017 QX50 15K 39M in NJ? Thanks!

    yarik07 said:

    AWD. Thanks!

    .00116 and 61%
    Hi, can I please have the lease rate for RWD, same terms? 39/15

    Which lease terms have the lowest money factor? I just leased a Q50 at .00003 which was basically free! Seems like SUVs are higher....why?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    kevink808 said:

    Michaell said:

    yarik07 said:

    Hi, what is the lease rate for 2017 QX50 15K 39M in NJ? Thanks!

    yarik07 said:

    AWD. Thanks!

    .00116 and 61%
    Hi, can I please have the lease rate for RWD, same terms? 39/15
    .00060 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 25,960
    hey folks!
    yeah, its me... asking a lease question...shhhh... don't tell my wife!

    in NJ, curious what the MF/residual would be for AWD premium and premium plus for 39mos with 18k/year (are there any higher mileage options than 18k??).

    Thanks!

    '18 BMW 330xi; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 47-car history and counting!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    qbrozen said:

    hey folks!
    yeah, its me... asking a lease question...shhhh... don't tell my wife!

    in NJ, curious what the MF/residual would be for AWD premium and premium plus for 39mos with 18k/year (are there any higher mileage options than 18k??).

    Thanks!

    .00082 and 61% for 39/15.

    Extra miles are deducted on a per mile basis, but we don't know the rate (likely between .10-.25 per).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 25,960
    so no 18k option? huh.

    '18 BMW 330xi; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 47-car history and counting!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    qbrozen said:

    so no 18k option? huh.

    Not a defined residual percentage, just a fixed deduction for the extra miles.

    Let's say MSRP is $40K. 61% residual works out to $24,400. The extra 9750 miles, at .20 per, is another $1950. So, the adjusted residual is $22,450. The rest of the lease math is the same.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 25,960
    Usually miles up front are cheaper though, no?

    '18 BMW 330xi; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 47-car history and counting!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    qbrozen said:

    Usually miles up front are cheaper though, no?

    Generally, but not always. Depends on the manufacturer.

    The dealer can probably tell you the actual rates, for both up front and end of lease mileage charges.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 25,960
    Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but I have a question about Edmunds lease calculator. It asks me the net cap cost, the MF, and the residual. That, along with money down and taxes and fees gets your to your payment, correct? Why does it ask number of miles and why does the payment change if I change the number of miles? I have already entered the residual, so how would the payment change based on miles?

    Can you check me on this? I have a QX50 with an MSRP of $40,570. Cap cost is $37,300. Residual would be $24,748. For the hell of it, I'm using 12 cents per mile up to 18k, which would be an additional $1170 off the residual, bringing that down to $23,578. I'm then throwing in $750 in fees and $3000 down. The payment is $414 (in NJ, 08510) with the 15k miles, but then drops to $399 with 18k miles for some reason.

    '18 BMW 330xi; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 47-car history and counting!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    qbrozen said:

    Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but I have a question about Edmunds lease calculator. It asks me the net cap cost, the MF, and the residual. That, along with money down and taxes and fees gets your to your payment, correct? Why does it ask number of miles and why does the payment change if I change the number of miles? I have already entered the residual, so how would the payment change based on miles?

    Can you check me on this? I have a QX50 with an MSRP of $40,570. Cap cost is $37,300. Residual would be $24,748. For the hell of it, I'm using 12 cents per mile up to 18k, which would be an additional $1170 off the residual, bringing that down to $23,578. I'm then throwing in $750 in fees and $3000 down. The payment is $414 (in NJ, 08510) with the 15k miles, but then drops to $399 with 18k miles for some reason.

    OK, so the adjusted cap is (37,300 + 750 - 3000), or 35050. NJ taxes the sum of the payments and collects it up front, but I don't know if you want the $3K to address that or add the total into the cap cost. Since I don't know, I'm leaving taxes out of the equation.

    Plugging them into my home grown lease calculator (I don't trust any on-line calc; too many assumptions we know nothing about), I get $342.23/mo, before tax.

    Link to building your own calculator:

    http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

    And, a screen shot of my calc, with your numbers (ignore the residual percentage; I hard coded the number you gave me into the file)


    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 25,960
    Well now that is interesting. I wonder why so much lower than Edmunds.

    '18 BMW 330xi; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 47-car history and counting!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    qbrozen said:

    Well now that is interesting. I wonder why so much lower than Edmunds.

    Have you accounted for the acquisition fee? Dealer fee?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 25,960
    I did not, but neither did the Edmunds calculator (although it mentions a $500 security deposit at the bottom of the page; not sure if that is figured into the payment). The fine print of the QX50 ad does mention a $700 acquisition fee. Nothing about a dealer fee. I was figuring that in my $750 fee estimate.

    '18 BMW 330xi; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 47-car history and counting!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    qbrozen said:

    I did not, but neither did the Edmunds calculator (although it mentions a $500 security deposit at the bottom of the page; not sure if that is figured into the payment). The fine print of the QX50 ad does mention a $700 acquisition fee. Nothing about a dealer fee. I was figuring that in my $750 fee estimate.

    Plus DMV costs, whatever those are in NJ.

    We recommend minimizing the out of pocket costs to just the first payment and DMV costs; roll the taxes and other fees into the lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 25,960
    At that interest rate, yes, that is probably a good idea.
    thanks for the info. It is nice to not be the one giving it once in a while. ;)

    '18 BMW 330xi; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 47-car history and counting!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    qbrozen said:

    At that interest rate, yes, that is probably a good idea.
    thanks for the info. It is nice to not be the one giving it once in a while. ;)

    Happy to help. I think it's a matter of knowing you'll want to keep it for the entire lease term.

    It's not impossible to terminate a lease early, but there are challenges.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 25,960
    Oh I know. I have been there.

    '18 BMW 330xi; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 47-car history and counting!

  • Can I get the 2017 lease numbers for a QX50 RWD for 39 months and 10K/12K per year in Hawaii? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    hafa671 said:

    Can I get the 2017 lease numbers for a QX50 RWD for 39 months and 10K/12K per year in Hawaii? Thanks.

    .00060 and 62% / 61%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.