Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2017 Volvo V60 Lease Deals and Prices

damnyankeesdamnyankees Posts: 85
edited August 2017 in Volvo
Figures for the T6 R Design, please. 36/12k, in CT.
«1345

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 91,587

    Figures for the T6 R Design, please. 36/12k, in CT.

    .00001 MF and 52% residual.
    $500 Volvo allowance
    $2000 lease bonus

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdx said:

    Figures for the T6 R Design, please. 36/12k, in CT.

    .00001 MF and 52% residual.
    $500 Volvo allowance
    $2000 lease bonus
    Thanks. How about the Polestar?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 91,587

    kyfdx said:

    Figures for the T6 R Design, please. 36/12k, in CT.

    .00001 MF and 52% residual.
    $500 Volvo allowance
    $2000 lease bonus
    Thanks. How about the Polestar?
    We don't show 2017 V60 Polestar numbers.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • rumynchikrumynchik Posts: 3
    edited October 2016
    Hello,

    Need money factor and residual for the 2017 V60CC Platinum. 36 months / 15K miles.

    Just need those values to plug into the sheet so I can figure out if I'm getting screwed somewhere or not :)

    Getting an offer of $41,900 on a $49700 MSRP.

    I know it's stupid to put equity from the trade down, and this is the first time I'm doing it...
    My trade is $16000, net equity in it is $3500. So, basically, I'm not going to be paying taxes on this lease and putting down almost $100/mo.

    I ballparked everything, it seems like their offer of $450/mo is somewhat fair, considering they'll throw in the Volvo VIP plus protection for $10/mo (that one includes wheels, tires, windshield, paintless dent repair, and lost keys).

    Hope someone confirms I'm not being stupid with this deal :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 83,441
    rumynchik said:

    Hello,

    Need money factor and residual for the 2017 V60CC Platinum. 36 months / 15K miles.

    Just need those values to plug into the sheet so I can figure out if I'm getting screwed somewhere or not :)

    Getting an offer of $41,900 on a $49700 MSRP.

    I know it's stupid to put equity from the trade down, and this is the first time I'm doing it...
    My trade is $16000, net equity in it is $3500. So, basically, I'm not going to be paying taxes on this lease and putting down almost $100/mo.

    I ballparked everything, it seems like their offer of $450/mo is somewhat fair, considering they'll throw in the Volvo VIP plus protection for $10/mo (that one includes wheels, tires, windshield, paintless dent repair, and lost keys).

    Hope someone confirms I'm not being stupid with this deal :)

    .00001 and 49%

    Using your prices, I get $488/mo before tax.

    I doubt that all of the $3500 is going to cap reduction - there is the first month's payment, acquisition fee and such.

    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    What state and tax rate?

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rumynchikrumynchik Posts: 3
    edited October 2016
    Michaell said:

    rumynchik said:

    Hello,

    Need money factor and residual for the 2017 V60CC Platinum. 36 months / 15K miles.

    Just need those values to plug into the sheet so I can figure out if I'm getting screwed somewhere or not :)

    Getting an offer of $41,900 on a $49700 MSRP.

    I know it's stupid to put equity from the trade down, and this is the first time I'm doing it...
    My trade is $16000, net equity in it is $3500. So, basically, I'm not going to be paying taxes on this lease and putting down almost $100/mo.

    I ballparked everything, it seems like their offer of $450/mo is somewhat fair, considering they'll throw in the Volvo VIP plus protection for $10/mo (that one includes wheels, tires, windshield, paintless dent repair, and lost keys).

    Hope someone confirms I'm not being stupid with this deal :)

    .00001 and 49%

    Using your prices, I get $488/mo before tax.

    I doubt that all of the $3500 is going to cap reduction - there is the first month's payment, acquisition fee and such.

    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    What state and tax rate?
    It's confirmed $450/mo, with first payment out of pocket. No other out of pocket money.
    The $3500 will go toward everything: cap cost reduction, bank fee, tags, dealer fees, etc.


    I plugged your values into my spreadsheet, and any way I try to play with numbers it ends up over $450/mo every time, so it seems like $450/mo is a crazy deal. (Will be picking it up tomorrow, hopefully).

    My trade will cover the state taxes, mostly. Not sure what the adjusted cap cost is, haven't received the full breakdown over the email.

    Thank you very much!
    Appreciate your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 91,587
    rumynchik said:

    Michaell said:

    rumynchik said:

    Hello,

    Need money factor and residual for the 2017 V60CC Platinum. 36 months / 15K miles.

    Just need those values to plug into the sheet so I can figure out if I'm getting screwed somewhere or not :)

    Getting an offer of $41,900 on a $49700 MSRP.

    I know it's stupid to put equity from the trade down, and this is the first time I'm doing it...
    My trade is $16000, net equity in it is $3500. So, basically, I'm not going to be paying taxes on this lease and putting down almost $100/mo.

    I ballparked everything, it seems like their offer of $450/mo is somewhat fair, considering they'll throw in the Volvo VIP plus protection for $10/mo (that one includes wheels, tires, windshield, paintless dent repair, and lost keys).

    Hope someone confirms I'm not being stupid with this deal :)

    .00001 and 49%

    Using your prices, I get $488/mo before tax.

    I doubt that all of the $3500 is going to cap reduction - there is the first month's payment, acquisition fee and such.

    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    What state and tax rate?
    It's confirmed $450/mo, with first payment out of pocket. No other out of pocket money.
    The $3500 will go toward everything: cap cost reduction, bank fee, tags, dealer fees, etc.


    I plugged your values into my spreadsheet, and any way I try to play with numbers it ends up over $450/mo every time, so it seems like $450/mo is a crazy deal. (Will be picking it up tomorrow, hopefully).

    My trade will cover the state taxes, mostly. Not sure what the adjusted cap cost is, haven't received the full breakdown over the email.

    Thank you very much!
    Appreciate your help!
    Looks cheap. Nice car.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdx said:

    rumynchik said:

    Michaell said:

    rumynchik said:

    Hello,

    Need money factor and residual for the 2017 V60CC Platinum. 36 months / 15K miles.

    Just need those values to plug into the sheet so I can figure out if I'm getting screwed somewhere or not :)

    Getting an offer of $41,900 on a $49700 MSRP.

    I know it's stupid to put equity from the trade down, and this is the first time I'm doing it...
    My trade is $16000, net equity in it is $3500. So, basically, I'm not going to be paying taxes on this lease and putting down almost $100/mo.

    I ballparked everything, it seems like their offer of $450/mo is somewhat fair, considering they'll throw in the Volvo VIP plus protection for $10/mo (that one includes wheels, tires, windshield, paintless dent repair, and lost keys).

    Hope someone confirms I'm not being stupid with this deal :)

    .00001 and 49%

    Using your prices, I get $488/mo before tax.

    I doubt that all of the $3500 is going to cap reduction - there is the first month's payment, acquisition fee and such.

    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    What state and tax rate?
    It's confirmed $450/mo, with first payment out of pocket. No other out of pocket money.
    The $3500 will go toward everything: cap cost reduction, bank fee, tags, dealer fees, etc.


    I plugged your values into my spreadsheet, and any way I try to play with numbers it ends up over $450/mo every time, so it seems like $450/mo is a crazy deal. (Will be picking it up tomorrow, hopefully).

    My trade will cover the state taxes, mostly. Not sure what the adjusted cap cost is, haven't received the full breakdown over the email.

    Thank you very much!
    Appreciate your help!
    Looks cheap. Nice car.
    Thank you. Osmium Grey - it's beautiful!
  • Any lease rates for a V60 premier FWD New Jersey 36 months 10k, 12k and 15k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 83,441

    Any lease rates for a V60 premier FWD New Jersey 36 months 10k, 12k and 15k?

    .00001 and 52% / 51% / 49%

    $750 Volvo allowance and $2100 lease bonus.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • jkipsterjkipster Los AngelesPosts: 213
    T6 R-design numbers for November? 36/12k
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan

    2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60

    2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 83,441
    jkipster said:

    T6 R-design numbers for November? 36/12k

    .00001 and 52%. $2850 lease cash.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rick4rick4 Posts: 14
    Is the V60 platinum still the same this month? .00001/49% for 36/15K So Cal.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 91,587
    rick4 said:

    Is the V60 platinum still the same this month? .00001/49% for 36/15K So Cal.

    Thanks

    T5 Platinum? Yes
    $750 Volvo Allowance + $2100 Lease Bonus

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • What would be a good discount (%) on a 2017 V60 Platinum. They started with 1.76%...
    MSRP around 48K , In So Cal
    I was given a 47% res 36/15K
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 91,587
    alfarom said:

    What would be a good discount (%) on a 2017 V60 Platinum. They started with 1.76%...
    MSRP around 48K , In So Cal
    I was given a 47% res 36/15K

    FWD T5 Platinum? .00001 MF and 49% residual for 36/15
    39/15 residual is 47%.

    $750 Volvo Allowance and $2100 lease bonus.

    That looks like a pretty puny discount for a car that the manufacturer is giving $2850 of incentives on.
    (though, I don't know what they sell for)

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • rick4rick4 Posts: 14
    yes fwd T5 Platinum. there was another 1400$ rebate and 1k conquest also.
  • Any updated lease rates for a V60 premier FWD New Jersey 36 months 15k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 91,587

    Any updated lease rates for a V60 premier FWD New Jersey 36 months 15k?

    .00172 MF and 44% residual.
    $3500 Volvo Allowance

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Wow - that's a lot of movement from November
  • Any polestar numbers for December? 36/10 and 36/12.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 83,441
    sc0013z said:

    Any polestar numbers for December? 36/10 and 36/12.

    .00172 and 42% / 41%.

    $3500 Volvo allowance

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • When you have the chance, I would appreciate if you could provide the current numbers -- Money Factor and Residual -- for the following:

    T6 AWD R-Design at 24/10k, 36/10k, 39/10k

    Looks like current incentives total $2500 ($750 Volvo Allowance, $1750 Lease Bonus).

    I will be shopping and purchasing in the great state of New Jersey.

    Thank you,

    The HJIC
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 83,441
    thehjic said:

    When you have the chance, I would appreciate if you could provide the current numbers -- Money Factor and Residual -- for the following:

    T6 AWD R-Design at 24/10k, 36/10k, 39/10k

    Looks like current incentives total $2500 ($750 Volvo Allowance, $1750 Lease Bonus).

    I will be shopping and purchasing in the great state of New Jersey.

    Thank you,

    The HJIC

    .00001 and 59%, 53% or 49%

    I see $2100 lease bonus on the 2017 V60 R-Design

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Can you please provide the RV and MF for the following models and terms below?

    T5 FWD Platinum
    24/12
    30/12
    36/12

    T6 AWD R-Design
    24/12
    30/12
    36/12

    Any lease cash or other incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 83,441

    Can you please provide the RV and MF for the following models and terms below?

    T5 FWD Platinum
    24/12
    30/12
    36/12

    T6 AWD R-Design
    24/12
    30/12
    36/12

    Any lease cash or other incentives?

    Which relative are you looking for, now? :wink:

    T5 FWD Platinum - .00001 and
    24/12 57%
    30/12 54%
    36/12 50%

    T6 AWD R-Design - .00001 and
    24/12 58%
    30/12 55%
    36/12 51%

    $750 Volvo allowance and $2600 lease bonus

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:

    Can you please provide the RV and MF for the following models and terms below?

    T5 FWD Platinum
    24/12
    30/12
    36/12

    T6 AWD R-Design
    24/12
    30/12
    36/12

    Any lease cash or other incentives?

    Which relative are you looking for, now? :wink:

    T5 FWD Platinum - .00001 and
    24/12 57%
    30/12 54%
    36/12 50%

    T6 AWD R-Design - .00001 and
    24/12 58%
    30/12 55%
    36/12 51%

    $750 Volvo allowance and $2600 lease bonus
    Turned out to be me, Michael, as I just leased a V60 T6 AWD R-Design for 30/12 in SoCal.
    MSRP: 53560
    RV: 55%
    MF: 0.00001
    Adjusted Cap: 47810.94
    Monthly Payment: 660 (includes 7.75% tax)

    While not technologically as advanced as other cars, its a crazy quick wagon.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 83,441

    Michaell said:

    Can you please provide the RV and MF for the following models and terms below?

    T5 FWD Platinum
    24/12
    30/12
    36/12

    T6 AWD R-Design
    24/12
    30/12
    36/12

    Any lease cash or other incentives?

    Which relative are you looking for, now? :wink:

    T5 FWD Platinum - .00001 and
    24/12 57%
    30/12 54%
    36/12 50%

    T6 AWD R-Design - .00001 and
    24/12 58%
    30/12 55%
    36/12 51%

    $750 Volvo allowance and $2600 lease bonus
    Turned out to be me, Michael, as I just leased a V60 T6 AWD R-Design for 30/12 in SoCal.
    MSRP: 53560
    RV: 55%
    MF: 0.00001
    Adjusted Cap: 47810.94
    Monthly Payment: 660 (includes 7.75% tax)

    While not technologically as advanced as other cars, its a crazy quick wagon.
    What, no Polestar? :laughing:

    Congrats!

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • hi michaell, please provide the residual, incentives, and MF on a 2017 V60CC (non platinum) for 36 month and 10 and 12K per year. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 83,441
    kkleen77 said:

    hi michaell, please provide the residual, incentives, and MF on a 2017 V60CC (non platinum) for 36 month and 10 and 12K per year. Thanks

    .00001 and 52%. $750 Volvo allowance and $2500 lease bonus.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

«1345
Sign In or Register to comment.