Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2017 Honda Fit Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 48,959
edited October 2016 in Honda
Ask your 2017 Fit lease questions, here!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

Comments

• Interested in the residual and MF for rge '17 Fit EX outside Baltimore, MD for 36 mos/12k mi, if possible? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 48,959

Interested in the residual and MF for rge '17 Fit EX outside Baltimore, MD for 36 mos/12k mi, if possible? Thank you!

.00175 and 65%

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

• Hi,
    What the MF and Residual for 36/12k for EX model in NJ?
    and is there any rebate for this month?

Thanks in advance~
    dannyh4 said:

Hi,
    What the MF and Residual for 36/12k for EX model in NJ?
    and is there any rebate for this month?

Thanks in advance~

.00065 and 64%

$750 lease cash

• Hi,
    Just had an offer for EX model MSRP $19700 
    36/12K with zero down tax included for $202 per month.
    Is this good deal?
    Dealer told me they gave me $2000 off from MSRP. 
    dannyh4 said:

Hi,
    Just had an offer for EX model MSRP $19700 
    36/12K with zero down tax included for $202 per month.
    Is this good deal?
    Dealer told me they gave me $2000 off from MSRP. 

What state is this?

Need to know the adjusted cap cost, if you are rolling everything into the lease.

With your prices, I get $161/mo before tax.

• Oh thank you for the quick response
    it for NJ
  • chrisnuggetschrisnuggets Posts: 4
    edited December 2016
    Looking for December MF and resid for 36M/12k 2017 Honda Fit EX in Los Angeles area

Also, Honda does not do MSD correct?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 57,602

Looking for December MF and resid for 36M/12k 2017 Honda Fit EX in Los Angeles area

Also, Honda does not do MSD correct?

64% residual. We don't have the 2017 money factor. Might be .00175.

No MSD program.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• orionbeltorionbelt Posts: 15
    Hello all, looking for numbers on a 2017 Honda Fit LX automatic for NYC.
    36 months/ 30K miles or
    24 months/ 20K miles if they have it.

thanks 
    orionbelt said:

Hello all, looking for numbers on a 2017 Honda Fit LX automatic for NYC.
    36 months/ 30K miles or
    24 months/ 20K miles if they have it.

thanks 

.00062 MF and 69%/63% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr
    If 10K/yr is available in your area, add 1%

• octoucanoctoucan Posts: 42
    Hello,

What are the numbers for 2017 Fit LX and EX CVT Automatic 36 months / 10K miles per year in Hawaii.

Are there any programs?

Thank you
    octoucan said:

Hello,

What are the numbers for 2017 Fit LX and EX CVT Automatic 36 months / 10K miles per year in Hawaii.

Are there any programs?

Thank you

.00175 MF and 63% residual for either trim for 36/12
    Honda does not offer 10K/yr

• Hi there -
    What is the MF and residual value of the 2017 Honda Fit LX in LA, Ca? I want to lease, and put no money down.
    I have an offer from a dealer here for $16,006 - includes destination fee and handling.

Many thanks!
  • Also - looking at a 36 mo lease. Thanks!
    sofienoor said:

Hi there -
    What is the MF and residual value of the 2017 Honda Fit LX in LA, Ca? I want to lease, and put no money down.
    I have an offer from a dealer here for $16,006 - includes destination fee and handling.

Many thanks!

sofienoor said:

Also - looking at a 36 mo lease. Thanks!

61% and .00062 for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year.

• Thanks. Also looking at purchasing in Las Vegas, NV. What would the numbers be for the 36 month lease?
    sofienoor said:

Thanks. Also looking at purchasing in Las Vegas, NV. What would the numbers be for the 36 month lease?

The Honda numbers are national.

• I see - why have you quoted the residual value slightly higher (63%) in some of the other posts? Want to make sure I understand. 61% residual on the 2017 Honda Fit LX nationally?
    sofienoor said:

I see - why have you quoted the residual value slightly higher (63%) in some of the other posts? Want to make sure I understand. 61% residual on the 2017 Honda Fit LX nationally?

63% is for 12,000 miles per year. You didn't specify, so I quoted the 15,000 residual of 61%

• I see. Thanks very much!

• octoucanoctoucan Posts: 42
    Is MF for 2017 Fit with automatic 36/12k really .00175 in Hawaii?  Other states seem to be .00062

thank you
    octoucan said:

Is MF for 2017 Fit with automatic 36/12k really .00175 in Hawaii?  Other states seem to be .00062

thank you

So far as we know, the Honda numbers are national.

• Hi there -
    I've been negotiating on a 2017 Honda Fit LX - and I got them down to 15,930. No dealer add ons, destination fee included. 595 acquisition fee will be added to the cap cost. Going with a 12K/36 mo lease. Am in LA, CA. Does this all sound like a good deal??
    sofienoor said:

Hi there -
    I've been negotiating on a 2017 Honda Fit LX - and I got them down to 15,930. No dealer add ons, destination fee included. 595 acquisition fee will be added to the cap cost. Going with a 12K/36 mo lease. Am in LA, CA. Does this all sound like a good deal??

What is the MSRP?

63% and .00062

• Michaell said:
    Hi there - I've been negotiating on a 2017 Honda Fit LX - and I got them down to 15,930. No dealer add ons, destination fee included. 595 acquisition fee will be added to the cap cost. Going with a 12K/36 mo lease. Am in LA, CA. Does this all sound like a good deal??
    What is the MSRP? 63% and .00062
    Are these numbers still in effect? EX LX man/Auto all the same? Thanks

Michaell said:

sofienoor said:

Hi there -

What is the MSRP?

63% and .00062

Are these numbers still in effect? EX LX man/Auto all the same? Thanks

The Honda programs from March are valid until the end of April.

Yes, LX/EX and manual/automatic numbers are all the same.

• kcrossleykcrossley Posts: 181
    I'm interested in leasing my son a 2016/17 Honda Fit. In the past, I've always purchased my own vehicles, which means I know absolutely nothing about leasing a car. Where can I learn about leasing?
    kcrossley said:

I'm interested in leasing my son a 2016/17 Honda Fit. In the past, I've always purchased my own vehicles, which means I know absolutely nothing about leasing a car. Where can I learn about leasing?

Start by reviewing the articles here:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

• kcrossleykcrossley Posts: 181
    Thanks Michael. Do you know what the MF and Residual is for a 2016 and 2017 Honda Fit EX in Virginia?