Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2017 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,787
edited September 5 in Ford
Ask your 2017 F-150 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

MODERATOR

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

«13456723

Comments

  • Are the Res and MF rates out yet?
    Mf and Res for a 2017 Plaatinum Supercrew 4x4 in MN. 36/10.5 and 24/10.5
    If your do the 1 payment upfront - does this lower the MF?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,787

    Are the Res and MF rates out yet?
    Mf and Res for a 2017 Plaatinum Supercrew 4x4 in MN. 36/10.5 and 24/10.5
    If your do the 1 payment upfront - does this lower the MF?

    24/10.5 - 66% and 2.50%
    36/10.5 - 61% and 4.00%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • 2017 XL and XLT SuperCrew 4x4 in TN. 36/10.5 and 42/10.5. thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,849
    edited November 2016
    gator00si said:

    2017 XL and XLT SuperCrew 4x4 in TN. 36/10.5 and 42/10.5. thank you!

    4.00% APR and 61% residual for either trim, for 36 months.

    Don't have 42 month numbers.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • matt_uktxmatt_uktx Posts: 13
    edited November 2016
    Can I please have residual and MF for the 2017 F-150 Raptor in both SuperCrew and SuperCab. Thanks! This is for 36 Month 36K miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,787
    matt_uktx said:

    Can I please have residual and MF for the 2017 F-150 Raptor in both SuperCrew and SuperCab. Thanks! This is for 36 Month 36K miles

    SuperCrew - 60%
    SuperCab - 58%

    What state? MF numbers are regional.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:

    matt_uktx said:

    Can I please have residual and MF for the 2017 F-150 Raptor in both SuperCrew and SuperCab. Thanks! This is for 36 Month 36K miles

    SuperCrew - 60%
    SuperCab - 58%

    What state? MF numbers are regional.
    Houston, Texas please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,787
    matt_uktx said:

    Michaell said:

    matt_uktx said:

    Can I please have residual and MF for the 2017 F-150 Raptor in both SuperCrew and SuperCab. Thanks! This is for 36 Month 36K miles

    SuperCrew - 60%
    SuperCab - 58%

    What state? MF numbers are regional.
    Houston, Texas please.
    Standard MF, which is around 5-6%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Hi, what's the residual and MF on the 2017 4x2 and 4x4 F-150 Limited in Texas. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,787
    matt_uktx said:

    Hi, what's the residual and MF on the 2017 4x2 and 4x4 F-150 Limited in Texas. Thanks!

    What cab style?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Do you have residual value and money factor for a 2017 Supercrew Limited model in 4x4 for southeastern PA. Also do you see what/any rebates are available for this model too? Both public ones and X-Plan rebates?
  • Sorry forget to mention this is for 10,500 miles and either 24 or 36 months.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,787

    Do you have residual value and money factor for a 2017 Supercrew Limited model in 4x4 for southeastern PA. Also do you see what/any rebates are available for this model too? Both public ones and X-Plan rebates?

    Sorry forget to mention this is for 10,500 miles and either 24 or 36 months.

    24/10.5 - 66% and 2.50%
    36/10.5 - 61% and 4.00%

    No incentives on the SuperCrew.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • can you help with a 2017 F 150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 with 3.5 L Ecoboost MF and Residual in Colorado? 3 years 36k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,787
    msnelson2 said:

    can you help with a 2017 F 150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 with 3.5 L Ecoboost MF and Residual in Colorado? 3 years 36k

    60% and 5.00%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • New month now. Anything change for a 4x4 Supercrew Limited model for 10.5K miles and either 24/36 months in zip code 18944(PA). These lease rates are really bad right now for these trucks. 5%...!?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,849

    New month now. Anything change for a 4x4 Supercrew Limited model for 10.5K miles and either 24/36 months in zip code 18944(PA). These lease rates are really bad right now for these trucks. 5%...!?

    The Ford program is scheduled to run through the end of the year. They might update it, but they may not. Residuals will not change. Those are definitely locked in for the quarter.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • 2017 XLT supercrew 2wd, 36/15k, Louisiana, thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,787
    reese917 said:

    2017 XLT supercrew 2wd, 36/15k, Louisiana, thanks.

    56% and 5%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • What is the money factor and residual value for a 2017 Ford F 150 Platinum Super Crew 4 x 4 for the month of December, 2016 in Texas?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,849
    salsldd said:

    What is the money factor and residual value for a 2017 Ford F 150 Platinum Super Crew 4 x 4 for the month of December, 2016 in Texas?

    4.00% APR and 58% residual for 36/15.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • What about 36/10.5? Also, is there a RV for 7500 miles?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 66,849
    salsldd said:

    What about 36/10.5? Also, is there a RV for 7500 miles?

    Add 3% for 10.5K/yr.

    I don't think Ford does 7.5K/yr

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Hello,

    Can I please get MF and Residual in CA for 2017 4x4:

    F150 supercrew Platinum shortbox 3.5 V6 (and V8 if there's a difference)

    24/36 month--15K

    Thank you!
      
    
     
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,787
    potstill said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get MF and Residual in CA for 2017 4x4:

    F150 supercrew Platinum shortbox 3.5 V6 (and V8 if there's a difference)

    24/36 month--15K

    Thank you!

    24/15 - 63% and 3.50%
    36/15 - 58% and 5.00%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Can I get the MF & residual on 4x4 XLT Crew Cab 10.5k/3yr in South Dakota?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 61,787
    jared_m_h said:

    Can I get the MF & residual on 4x4 XLT Crew Cab 10.5k/3yr in South Dakota?

    4.00% and 61%. No lease cash.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • jcat009jcat009 Posts: 16
    edited December 2016
    Looking for numbers on 2017 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 36/12 and 36/10 in RI. MSRP is $49,855, selling would be around $43k, looking for zero due numbers so that i can calculate adjustments on my own and sanity check what I get from the dealer.
«13456723
Sign In or Register to comment.