Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Honda CR-V Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    kevinl81 said:

Sorry one more for you! Was just quoted a rate on a Touring AWD in NJ 36/12. The manager said it was 61% and .0016 MF. He gave a great sale price, but the math wasn't working out on the monthly payment they quoted. Are those the right numbers anyway?

61% would be correct for 36/12 if the lease is with Honda Finance.
    We show .00200 MF

If the numbers aren't adding up, that might be telling you something.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• kevinl81kevinl81 Posts: 12
    Thank you.
  • kevinl81kevinl81 Posts: 12
    Have these numbers changed at all for June by chance? And is the residual on 39/12k for the Touring 59%? Thanks again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,756
    kevinl81 said:

Have these numbers changed at all for June by chance? And is the residual on 39/12k for the Touring 59%? Thanks again.

The current Honda programs run through July 5th.

Confirm 59% for 39/12 on Touring

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• steveinocsteveinoc Posts: 34
    kyfdx said:

steveinoc said:

Can I get the MF and residual for an both the LX and EX in Orange County (So Cal), CA?
    36/12 and 36/15.
    Thanks!

LX: 63%/61% residual
    EX: 64%/62% residual
    .00200 MF
    I was quoted these "deals" by local Honda dealer on a 2017 CRV EX (MSRP $27,635). I requested that drive-offs be limited to tax title license and first payment. The residuals look off - 60% on the 36/12 and 58% on the 36/12. Came from the internet sales dept.

Sale Price: $25,804 Plus $595 (Dealer Installed Accessories)
    Total Price: $26,399
    Lease Term: 36 Months
    Miles: 12K
    Residual: $16,641
    Drive Offs: $809.52
    Base Monthly: $374.55 Plus Tax

Miles: 15k
    Residual: $16,028
    Drive Offs: $823.52
    Base Monthly: $386.50 Plus Tax

These don't look like good deals to me. Agree?
    Those are from Orange Co., California.
    steveinoc said:

kyfdx said:

steveinoc said:

Can I get the MF and residual for an both the LX and EX in Orange County (So Cal), CA?
    36/12 and 36/15.
    Thanks!

LX: 63%/61% residual
    EX: 64%/62% residual
    .00200 MF
    I was quoted these "deals" by local Honda dealer on a 2017 CRV EX (MSRP $27,635). I requested that drive-offs be limited to tax title license and first payment. The residuals look off - 60% on the 36/12 and 58% on the 36/12. Came from the internet sales dept.

Miles: 12K
    Residual: $16,641
    Drive Offs: $809.52
    Base Monthly: $374.55 Plus Tax

Miles: 15k
    Residual: $16,028
    Drive Offs: $823.52
    Base Monthly: $386.50 Plus Tax

These don't look like good deals to me. Agree?
    steveinoc said:

Those are from Orange Co., California.

Is the "total price" the MSRP?

The dealer cannot alter the residuals - they are set by Honda Finance.

At the moment, the high MF is making the lease payments on the CR-V quite expensive.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

At the moment, the high MF is making the lease payments on the CR-V quite expensive.
    MSRP is $27,635. The "total price" is the price they're willing to sell the car for including dealer added accessories.

steveinoc said:

MSRP is $27,635. The "total price" is the price they're willing to sell the car for including dealer added accessories.

.00200 and 64% for 36/12 on EX.

With your prices, I get $345/mo plus tax.

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost - and how they got to that number from the "total price" you've been quoted.

• May I get the residual and MF in Southern California for a 2017 Honda CRV EX-L FW (no NAV) with a 36/15K lease? Thanks!

May I get the residual and MF in Southern California for a 2017 Honda CRV EX-L FW (no NAV) with a 36/15K lease? Thanks!

.00200 and 62%

• Thanks!
  • juju_77juju_77 Posts: 3
    May I get the residual and MF for a 2017 Honda CRV EX no navigation, with 36 12k in Massachusetts.
    juju_77 said:

May I get the residual and MF for a 2017 Honda CRV EX no navigation, with 36 12k in Massachusetts.

.00200 and 64%

• juju_77juju_77 Posts: 3
    I have been quoted by dealer in MA a residual and MF of 64% and 0.0021 respectively on a Honda CR-V 2017 EX model. Including taxes, and all fees it comes down to 375 bucks a month for 36 months for 12k mile limit with 0 down. When I asked the Adjusted Sale Price and how flexible they are with it, they mentioned, the internet prices are controlled by a BDC code provided by Honda, and they cannot alter anything. Finally, they agreed to waive one month's instalment and proposed a lease of 375 bucks for 35 months. I want to make sure before I invest - are these good figures?

And,

1. Is it correct what they are telling about the sale price too (in addition to MF and residual), on the internet, being controlled by Honda and not the dealer?
    2. Reading the MF from here, is it not 0.0021 an inflated number that they have provided?

Thanks much,
    Juj
    juju_77 said:

I have been quoted by dealer in MA a residual and MF of 64% and 0.0021 respectively on a Honda CR-V 2017 EX model. Including taxes, and all fees it comes down to 375 bucks a month for 36 months for 12k mile limit with 0 down. When I asked the Adjusted Sale Price and how flexible they are with it, they mentioned, the internet prices are controlled by a BDC code provided by Honda, and they cannot alter anything. Finally, they agreed to waive one month's instalment and proposed a lease of 375 bucks for 35 months. I want to make sure before I invest - are these good figures?

And,

1. Is it correct what they are telling about the sale price too (in addition to MF and residual), on the internet, being controlled by Honda and not the dealer?
    2. Reading the MF from here, is it not 0.0021 an inflated number that they have provided?

Thanks much,
    Juj

That payment quote is pretty much in line with others that have been posted - read back through the last few pages of this thread.

We thought the standard MF from Honda was .00200, but it could be .00210 in New England. We don't have the numbers to confirm.

Never heard of a BDC code; you might want to reach out to other dealers and see if you can beat their price.

• enbenb777enbenb777 Posts: 2
    Hello - thank you for this info - very helpful! Can I get mf and residual for Touring AWD - 12k/36mo in MN.
    I understand the current program will end around July 5th? Any chance they would lower mf when they change programs? Thanks!
    enbenb777 said:

Hello - thank you for this info - very helpful! Can I get mf and residual for Touring AWD - 12k/36mo in MN.
    I understand the current program will end around July 5th? Any chance they would lower mf when they change programs? Thanks!

.00200 MF and 61% residual

No insight on future programs

Edmunds Moderator

• jdmdc5jdmdc5 Posts: 48
    Hi guys.

Wife is looking at a new 2017 CR-V EXL
    EXL no nav,
    EXL with nav 
    Touring 

She can't make up her mind!
    New York 
    36 months - 12,000 miles per year lease
    Need MF and residual. 

Thanks!
    jdmdc5 said:

Hi guys.

Wife is looking at a new 2017 CR-V EXL
    EXL no nav,
    EXL with nav 
    Touring 

She can't make up her mind!
    New York 
    36 months - 12,000 miles per year lease
    Need MF and residual. 

Thanks!
    .00200 and 64% / 63% / 61%

• clearbrookclearbrook Posts: 24
    Hi! Can you please provide the MF, residual and monthly pmt for the following:
    2017 Honda CRV; Touring; FWD; 3 yr / 10k mile lease; MSRP is $33,435 and purchase price is $31,434; this is in Texas.
    I am curious about MF, residual and monthly payments both for $0 down and for $1,000 down.
    Also, do you know if Honda is offering the dealers any incentives through July 5th? I don't see any published consumer incentives of the CRV Touring.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Hi! Can you please provide the MF, residual and monthly pmt for the following:
    2017 Honda CRV; Touring; FWD; 3 yr / 10k mile lease; MSRP is $33,435 and purchase price is $31,434; this is in Texas.
    I am curious about MF, residual and monthly payments both for $0 down and for $1,000 down.
    Also, do you know if Honda is offering the dealers any incentives through July 5th? I don't see any published consumer incentives of the CRV Touring.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

.00200 MF and 61% residual for 36/12 (Honda doesn't do 10K/yr)
    No incentives on the CR-V

Adding $595 for the acquisition fee and 6.25% sales tax on the full amount gives a CAP cost of $34,030.
    $488/mo, with first payment and DMV fees upfront.

Figure $30/mo less for every $1000 extra upfront.

Edmunds Moderator

• rtaylor61rtaylor61 Posts: 5
    Does Honda ever offer any lease specials on the CRV?
    rtaylor61 said:

Does Honda ever offer any lease specials on the CRV?

Eventually, the numbers may get better. We've seen lower money factors, farther along in the model year. But, they don't really need incentives to move them. If I was set on leasing, I'd pick another model.

Edmunds Moderator

• What's the reasonable monthly payment for EX-L 2017 zero down payment, AWD, no navigation? I am planning to ask for $400 per month including tax, but not sure if this reasonable or even possible to go lower than this? I managed to negotiate the EX AWD to $380 per month including dealer accessories..
    Chicago/Wisconsin area. Planning to finalize the lease this Monday (tomorrow).
    Any help is greatly appreciated as I want to get done with it tomorrow!

What's the reasonable monthly payment for EX-L 2017 zero down payment, AWD, no navigation? I am planning to ask for $400 per month including tax, but not sure if this reasonable or even possible to go lower than this? I managed to negotiate the EX AWD to $380 per month including dealer accessories..

.00200 and 62% for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year.

At the moment, the high MF and low discounting on the CR-V makes leasing pretty expensive.

If you can provide us with the MSRP and the adjusted cap cost, we can run the numbers for you.

• lalit03lalit03 Posts: 2
    Hi had below questions on leasing Honda CR-V EXL model:
    - What is the best Lease amount for term of 36m/10k miles
    - Is it advisable to go with one time lease payment option
    - Does money factor come into play if I am going with one time lease payment option
    - Is residual value calculated at the price of actual MSRP or discounted MSRP provided by the dealer.
    - In case of going with the lease should calculation be done on basis of actual MSRP or reduced MSRP provided by dealer
  • good_boy_1234good_boy_1234 Posts: 21
    edited June 2017
    Michaell said:

What's the reasonable monthly payment for EX-L 2017 zero down payment, AWD, no navigation? I am planning to ask for $400 per month including tax, but not sure if this reasonable or even possible to go lower than this? I managed to negotiate the EX AWD to $380 per month including dealer accessories..

.00200 and 62% for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year.

At the moment, the high MF and low discounting on the CR-V makes leasing pretty expensive.

If you can provide us with the MSRP and the adjusted cap cost, we can run the numbers for you.
    Thank you so much. I didn't get these numbers or probably don't know where to find them. I don't really understand the MF numbers and residual percentage and what I need to worry about in these numbers. The sheet I got from the dealer for the EX AWD zero down payment for $395 inclusive per month for 36 months/ 36000miles:
    Net Vehicle price: $26,795
    Accessories: 229

Then after further negotiation he said he will be able to make it down to $380 per month if I take it on Monday, but was over the phone so I couldn't get the new net vehicle price and accessories based on the new $380 per month offer, so not sure if there is a way to extrapolate from the numbers in $395 per month deal above.

In addition, based on all of these, is it reasonable to ask for $400 per month for the higher trim EX-L model (extrapolating from the lower trim EX $380 deal which is extrapolated from the EX $395 deal)? In other words, if the dealer was lenient to go low for $380 per month for the EX, would it be reasonable to ask him to go down to $400 per month for the higher trim EX-L mode?

Thanks again and my apologies for asking too much!

PS: Noticed that you mentioned that leasing is expensive now. How much I would save if I buy it now rather than buying it after 3 years (buy-out)? I am not quite sure if I want to keep it or not, it will be my first car in my name!
  • good_boy_1234good_boy_1234 Posts: 21
    edited June 2017
    Another post:
    would having a down payment decrease the money factor/real costs or just the same amount subtracted from monthly payments?

In other words, if I had to pay $400 inclusive per month for 36 months with zero down payment, would the monthly payment go lower than $372.2 if I put $1000 as down payment? If it doesn't go lower, then what's the point of down payment?

Lastly, I noticed that you mentioned the current program ends on 7/5, does that mean you recommend to wait for after 7/5 to lease? Would be there a dramatical change (>$300) in price?
    lalit03 said:

Hi had below questions on leasing Honda CR-V EXL model:
    - What is the best Lease amount for term of 36m/10k miles
    - Is it advisable to go with one time lease payment option
    - Does money factor come into play if I am going with one time lease payment option
    - Is residual value calculated at the price of actual MSRP or discounted MSRP provided by the dealer.
    - In case of going with the lease should calculation be done on basis of actual MSRP or reduced MSRP provided by dealer

Honda doesn't offer 10K/yr.. 12K/yr is the lowest. The best lease payment will be dependent on the lowest selling price you can negotiate
    Honda doesn't offer big discounts for one-pay leases, but yes, there is still a money factor involved.
    Residual percentage is applied to the full MSRP on the Monroney sticker. The bottom number, including all options and destination. Not the selling price, or including any addendums from the dealer.
    You calculate the residual using the full MSRP, but the CAP cost is calculated using the selling price.

Edmunds Moderator