Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Honda CR-V Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• brain83brain83 Posts: 1
    Michaell and others on the forum - thanks for all the help, was able to negotiate an EX-L 4WD (no nav) to a cap cost of 29,008. Down payment limited to taxes and fees (about $2k because we needed new plates) and monthly payment at $366/month.

For folks in the NY/NJ area, I suggest contacting Adrian at Paragon Honda in Queens, once I had pricing from a few other dealers in the area he was very easy to work with over the phone and text.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421
    brain83 said:

Michaell and others on the forum - thanks for all the help, was able to negotiate an EX-L 4WD (no nav) to a cap cost of 29,008. Down payment limited to taxes and fees (about $2k because we needed new plates) and monthly payment at $366/month.

For folks in the NY/NJ area, I suggest contacting Adrian at Paragon Honda in Queens, once I had pricing from a few other dealers in the area he was very easy to work with over the phone and text.

Congrats!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Can I get the MF (Tier 1/Tier 1+) and Residual for the 2WD EX for 36 mo/12K in Michigan? Thanks

Can I get the MF (Tier 1/Tier 1+) and Residual for the 2WD EX for 36 mo/12K in Michigan? Thanks

.00200 and 64%

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• honda_96honda_96 Posts: 7
    Hey Michaell,

I'm interested in the new CRV, looking specifically at the touring model with hopes to lease to buy and save some money in terms of the tax, giving me 3 years to save up for the buyout. Could I get any input in terms of this decision. Is this a good time to lease, should I be looking into different options? How much should I expect to get them to drop off MSRP? What should I be expecting from my local dealerships in terms of MF, residual and payments? Your input would be greatly appreciated and I will follow up with what the dealer offers me. 

Thanks Michaell
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,934
    honda_96 said:

Hey Michaell,

I'm interested in the new CRV, looking specifically at the touring model with hopes to lease to buy and save some money in terms of the tax, giving me 3 years to save up for the buyout. Could I get any input in terms of this decision. Is this a good time to lease, should I be looking into different options? How much should I expect to get them to drop off MSRP? What should I be expecting from my local dealerships in terms of MF, residual and payments? Your input would be greatly appreciated and I will follow up with what the dealer offers me. 

Thanks Michaell

Seems doubtful you'll save any tax. Which state?

Also, the money factor is very high for the CR-V (.00200, equivalent to 4.8% APR).
    59% residual for 36/15.

If your goal is to own the vehicle, you'll do better to just buy it.
    If you are looking for an inexpensive lease, pick another model.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• archibob45archibob45 Posts: 8
    Thank you guys for answering my post of May 6, . I see Honda still has not lowered the MF or raised the Res.
    on the CR-V leases. Being a 3 time returning lessee, I was very disappointed in Honda. So in response to
    their intransigence, I now am leasing a 2017 Subaru Outback limited which is loaded for less money than I would have paid for a CR-V EX. Thanks for your help and information. BYE BYE HONDA

Thank you guys for answering my post of May 6, . I see Honda still has not lowered the MF or raised the Res.
    on the CR-V leases. Being a 3 time returning lessee, I was very disappointed in Honda. So in response to
    their intransigence, I now am leasing a 2017 Subaru Outback limited which is loaded for less money than I would have paid for a CR-V EX. Thanks for your help and information. BYE BYE HONDA

Nothing wrong with the Outback (see my signature line).

However, Honda has a hit on their hands with the new CR-V, so there is no incentive for Honda Finance to discount the lease terms. Will the MF come down eventually? Sure - but, no idea when that might be.

kyfdx said:

Hey Michaell,

Thanks Michaell

Also, the money factor is very high for the CR-V (.00200, equivalent to 4.8% APR).
    59% residual for 36/15.

Kyfdx

I'm in the state of California. Its for my mother who is planning to own it. I was hoping to obtain an inexpensive lease on it and be able to buyout for less by saving more hard cash for the residual.

Would waiting till July be a better option for a lease or like you said planning to buy instead? If that be the case I'm not sure if a credit union would provide me with a better apr but I don't have much experience doing so, worried dealer won't budge on the price. Thanks for your quick response!

honda_96 said:

kyfdx said:

honda_96 said:

Hey Michaell,

Thanks Michaell

59% residual for 36/15.

Kyfdx

I'm in the state of California. Its for my mother who is planning to own it. I was hoping to obtain an inexpensive lease on it and be able to buyout for less by saving more hard cash for the residual.

Would waiting till July be a better option for a lease or like you said planning to buy instead? If that be the case I'm not sure if a credit union would provide me with a better apr but I don't have much experience doing so, worried dealer won't budge on the price. Thanks for your quick response!

There really aren't any inexpensive leases for the CR-V. Also, no tax savings in that plan.
    Try to get your best deal, and line up the lowest cost financing you can find, then buy it.
    If you can wait, that is always better.

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Hey Michaell,

Thanks Michaell

59% residual for 36/15.

Kyfdx

There really aren't any inexpensive leases for the CR-V. Also, no tax savings in that plan.
    Try to get your best deal, and line up the lowest cost financing you can find, then buy it.
    If you can wait, that is always better.

I'm hoping that the new incentives that will roll in July 5 would be helpful for the purchase since it's about 40 days from now and my current lease ends at the end of the month, don't know how long I can hold off without a car beyond the 40 days. Thanks for the advice I want to get a deal with a credit union in case the financing with the dealer is at a higher cost, if they offer better interest than the credit union I'll go with the dealer. I'm just really unsure with the timing and what would be the best deal. 
  • steveinocsteveinoc Posts: 34
    Can I get the MF and residual for an both the LX and EX in Orange County (So Cal), CA?
    36/12 and 36/15.
    Thanks!
  • typer765typer765 Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    Michaell said:
    May I have the RV/MF on a 2017 CRV LX w/AWD for 36mo/12k in NJ?
    63% and .00200

Thank you!
    steveinoc said:

Can I get the MF and residual for an both the LX and EX in Orange County (So Cal), CA?
    36/12 and 36/15.
    Thanks!

LX: 63%/61% residual
    EX: 64%/62% residual
    .00200 MF

Edmunds Moderator

• lesseefairlesseefair Posts: 124
    Hello,

Whenever you have a moment...

MF and RV for the 2017 CR-V LX--and also the 2017 HR-V LX?

36 mo/12k.

State of Wisconsin.

Thank you!
    Sorry to pepper you with double posts, but at this point in 2017, is Honda Financial Services still offering lease financing on the leftover 2016 CR-V LX and the leftover 2016 HR-V LX?

If so, what would the MF and RV be for these leftover 2016 models?

Again, 36 mo/12k.

State of Wisconsin.

Thanks!

Hello,

36 mo/12k.

State of Wisconsin.

Thank you!

.00200 MF and 63% residual

HR-V discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43231/honda/hr-v/2017-honda-hr-v-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Moderator

Sorry to pepper you with double posts, but at this point in 2017, is Honda Financial Services still offering lease financing on the leftover 2016 CR-V LX and the leftover 2016 HR-V LX?

If so, what would the MF and RV be for these leftover 2016 models?

Again, 36 mo/12k.

State of Wisconsin.

Thanks!

Don't see any programs for the 2016 model year for those models.

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you very much. (I meant to include "AWD" for all cited models, but I think you assumed that.)
    kyfdx said:

Hello,

36 mo/12k.

State of Wisconsin.

Thank you!

HR-V discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43231/honda/hr-v/2017-honda-hr-v-lease-questions#latest

Thank you very much. (I meant to include "AWD" for all cited models, but I think you assumed that.)

kyfdx said:

Hello,

36 mo/12k.

State of Wisconsin.

Thank you!

HR-V discussion is here:
    FWD/AWD have the same numbers on the CR-V.

Edmunds Moderator

• themau_themau_ Posts: 16
    Hello, can I get the MF ans RV on a Honda CR-V EX and Touring 36/15 for Orlando, Florida? Thank you!
  • lijelije Posts: 10
    Got this deal from a dealer in NJ for a 2017 CRV Touring AWD (MSRP $34,635)

Total Out of Pocket: $2,700 (includes 1st mo. payment, fees and cap cost reduction)
    Total Monthly Payment: $415

Gross Capitalized Cost: $32,913.85
    Capitalized Cost Reduction: $1,461.76
    Adjusted Capitalized Cost: $31,452,09
    Residual Percentage: 59% ($20,434.65)

Hope this helps.
  • lijelije Posts: 10
    lije said:

Total Out of Pocket: $2,700 (includes 1st mo. payment, fees and cap cost reduction)

Hope this helps.

Forgot to add: This lease is for 36 months/15k miles.
    themau_ said:

Hello, can I get the MF ans RV on a Honda CR-V EX and Touring 36/15 for Orlando, Florida? Thank you!

.00200 MF and 62%/59% residual for EX/Touring

Edmunds Moderator

lije said:

Hope this helps.

Thanks for checking in. Congrats on the new CR-V!

Edmunds Moderator

• kevinl81kevinl81 Posts: 12
    Hi - could you please provide numbers for 2017 EX-L AWD 39/12k in northern NJ? Thanks very much.
    kevinl81 said:

Hi - could you please provide numbers for 2017 EX-L AWD 39/12k in northern NJ? Thanks very much.

.00200 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks. Is residual 63% on 36 months?
    kevinl81 said:

Thanks. Is residual 63% on 36 months?

64% for 36/12

Edmunds Moderator

Sorry one more for you! Was just quoted a rate on a Touring AWD in NJ 36/12. The manager said it was 61% and .0016 MF. He gave a great sale price, but the math wasn't working out on the monthly payment they quoted. Are those the right numbers anyway?