Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    mark228mark228 Member Posts: 2
    What is the best lease deal and price you have seen for the G37 convertible, looking for money factor, price and residual for 3 yr 36 month 15K miles. Has premium pkg and nav, with metallic garnet paint. Thanks for the help. Comparing this the the mercedes CLK, if you have thoughts on this as well, thanks again
  • Options
    wrelessbwrelessb Member Posts: 11
    Hello, this is the most awesome forum I have yet to experience. Carman, thank you for the help!

What can expect for MF, residual and payment on the following metrics:

Model: Infinity G37 Journey w/Nav and Premium and rear spoiler
    MSRP: $40,835
    Selling: $37,904
    Term: 39mos or 36mos
    CapReduct: as little as possible $0
    Mileage: 12,000/annually

I live in Forsyth County, GA near Atlanta.
  • Options
    jchalmjchalm Member Posts: 6
    I'm 36 months into a 39 month lease for my G35X. I've talked to my dealer a bit about the 2009 G37 AWD and the selling price they've given me is close to what I paid for my 2006 but the monthly payment is about 25% more.

Can someone give me a rough estimate of how leasing terms and conditions are currently vs 3 years ago?

Thanks
  • Options
    ashehasheh Member Posts: 32
    Just an FYI,

The money factor on a 36 is much better than on a 39 month lease at least for the Coupe.

Ashe
  • Options
    mav711mav711 Member Posts: 1
    Hey Everyone. Am I not getting the cap cost low enough?

G37 Journey Premium, Nav (Black on Black) in Texas

MSRP: $43,435
    Discounted Cap Cost: $41,916
    1.2% Fee added to cap cost (Title, License, etc)
    $0 Tax incentive
    .0024 Money Factor
    58% Residual
    $766 first Month
    $628 per month
    39 Months

This seems higher then others on the forum. Comments?
  • Options
    caramia04caramia04 Member Posts: 6
    Can I ask in what state and city you received this deal? I am working on a deal in Texas for:

$37,770 (Premium Only/ No Nav)

39 Months
    53%
    2.225% money factor/%rate
    4,000 due at signing includes 1st payment
    $492.00

Thanks
  • Options
    Hello, this is the most awesome forum I have yet to experience. Carman, thank you for the help!

What can expect for MF, residual and payment on the following metrics:

Model: Infinity G37 Journey w/Nav and Premium and rear spoiler
    MSRP: $40,835
    Selling: $37,904
    Term: 39mos or 36mos
    CapReduct: as little as possible $0
    Mileage: 12,000/annually

I live in Forsyth County, GA near Atlanta.
  • Options
    ronnykronnyk Member Posts: 22
    I just got out of my 39 month '06 G35X lease and into an 09 G37X. One thing I can tell you is that the money factor is not nearly as good as it was this time in '06. Back then it was .00093, and Infiniti was clearing out the last of the G35s before the '07 re-design. Also, at that time my lease (for an X with premium) was based on a selling price of $35K, which was $400 over deal invoice. Today's G37X, similarly equipped and likewise priced $400 to $500 over invoice, will cost around $36,400-- nearly $1400 more. The price difference alone is another $45 per month in lease payments over 39 months; more once you take into account the higher money factor.

EDITED TO ADD: The money factor on my G37X deal was .00141 (same 39-month/ 15k miles per year/55% residual as my prior lease).
  • Options
    summitguysummitguy Member Posts: 8
    Hi guys, I am a current M35 owner, and leased my original Infiniti with Carman's help (thanks again!).

Infiniti is running a promotion active August 28 to November 30, 2009, and they will give $500 in the form of an AmEx gift card to a new lessee or buyer (potentially YOU, the reader) and a $150 to the referrer (me). They mailed me the redemption code, and all we need is the VIN for a newly leased or purchased Infiniti (used cars do not qualify). They have run successful promotions like this before. I can email a scan of the offer (with the code blacked out of course) if anyone is interested, it is legit.

Please contact me if you have recently purchased/leased a new Inifiniti, or are planning to do so soon before their deadline, so we can pair up and claim the gift cards.

Thanks.
  • Options
    ronnykronnyk Member Posts: 22
    Wrelessb,

For 15K miles per year, current MF on the Journey is .00109 for 36 months and .00130 for 39 months (which, at least this month, are the same as the G37 Sport). Residual is 54% and 53%, respectively.
  • Options
    How about a 12K miles per year?
  • Options
    If I do lease one, I'm happy to do this.
  • Options
    kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Member Posts: 1,051
    Next time you might want to read the hundreds of other posts asking for a buyer before you spend the time explaining the program that has been explained over and over.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • Options
    I think this has to be the best deal I have received.

G37x Coupe Prem
    $549.xx/month
    $17xx down (inceptions)
    12k miles a year

$559 for 15k miles

G37x Sedan
    $508.xx
    $17xx.00 Down (inceptions)
    12k miles a year

$519.xx for 15k miles.

Ray Catena Infiniti Bridgewater, NJ
  • Options
    Since you didn't state the selling price of the car its kind of hard to evaluate the deal.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • Options
    coupealoopcoupealoop Member Posts: 3
    That is some deal. Where is this out of.
    How did you negotiate this.
  • Options
    MSRP is 42500 did this over the phone not sure what the selling price is.
  • Options
    Ray Catena Infiniti Bridgewater, NJ

If your in NJ/NY/PA

if you want email me and I can give the exact details.

asheh at hotmail
  • Options
    1961yankees1961yankees Member Posts: 2
    Is this a good deal a 12,000 mile per year lease with no money down for $599 for 39 months

G37 Convertible Platinum Graphite with premium, navigation, illuminated kick plate, tire and wheel package MSRP $50,995

Price $47,250
    MF - .00232
    Residual - 61%
  • Options
    Just as you should negotiate the selling price of the car when buying, you should do the same when leasing. No leasing expert will evaluate your deal without knowing the selling price of the car.
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • Options
    automotivemarcautomotivemarc Member Posts: 5
    Done Deal Burning Gas...
    Ann Arbor, Mi
    I also received free oil changes ...
    I read this forum and faxed my best offer to 4 dealers and 2 of them negotiated and finally got this deal from the local Infiniti dealer ...
    This is my forth Infinti in a row
    FX45
    M35x
    G35x and now
    G37x coupe
  • Options
    CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're very welcome coupealoop. If you qualify for the loyalty cash, negotiate the lowest possible selling price that you can on the car that you want stipulating that it is before any available incentives are taken off. Then have the dealer subtract the $1,000 from that.

I personally would treat the trade as a completely separate transaction. Negotiate the selling price of the G that you want first, then negotiate how much the dealer will give you for your trade. in fact, you would be better off having the dealer cut you a check for any equity that you have in your trade rather than having them use the proceeds as a down payment for your lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Options
    Hi appinga. Infiniti's September lease program was scheduled to run through yesterday, September 30th. It will introduce its new October program some time today (man I can't believe that it's Oct. already, yikes). For now I will provide you with the Sept. numbers. Please feel free to check back with me in a day or two and I will gladly fill you in on what the new program is like.

Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37 Sedan Journey 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00109 and 54%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00130 and 53%. The addition of navigation has no impact upon this car's lease program.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi chino401. I suspect that Infiniti's October lease program will be fairly similar to what it's September program was like, but it's difficult to say for certain. We'll find out today when the new October numbers are rolled out.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi mark228. I can give you an idea of what Infiniti's September lease program for this car was like. It is scheduled to introduce its new October program at some point today. Please feel free to check back with me later for an update on what the new numbers are like.

Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37 Convertible with 15,000 miles per year were .00233 and 59%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Thanks wrelessb :blush: .

Right now I can tell you what Infiniti's September lease program was like on this car. At some point later on today Infiniti is scheduled to introduce its new October program. Please feel free to check back with me for an update on what the new numbers are.

Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37 Sedan Journey 2WD with 12,000 miles per year were .00109 and 55%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease were .00130 and 54%.

Using these numbers, an MSRP of $40,835, and a selling price of $37,904, I estimate that this car's zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $495 for 36 months and $485 for 39 months.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hey wrelessb. Please see my previous post for my answers to your questions. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Wrelessb, IFS' 12,000 mile per year residual values are 1% higher than its 15k resids.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    ohhalohhal Member Posts: 5
    Car_man

Could you please provide us with the October MF and Residuals for 2009 G37X AWD for 39 months and 10K miles?

My lease is up this month and looking forward to negotiating.

Thanks
  • Options
    mark228mark228 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks carman, I would love to know the Oct deals, once you have them on the G37 convertible.
  • Options
    jz1973jz1973 Member Posts: 2
    g37x sedan with premium package

39 month $460 per month
    12k miles
    17 and change due at signing for inceptions
    1000 loyalty included
    adj cap cost 36,631
  • Options
    g37 sedan with premium package, splash guards, glass break sensor

39 month $497 per month
    15K miles
    took my 2002 S60 2.4 T Volvo w/ 150kmiles
    0 due at signing :shades:
    $497 for first payment
    adj cap cost 37,779
    Austin
  • Options
    pcmikepcmike Member Posts: 5
    I'm looking to find out what the current MF and residual is on a G37 Sedan Journey with Premium, Sport, Navi, Rear Spoiler, Active Steering/Headlights, and illuminated kickplates and 15,000 mile allowance (for 36 and 39 months) would be? If you could tell me how to estimate the monthly payment that would also be appreciated. I'm looking to stay under $500/month including 6.5% sales tax (paid monthly).

Also interested in values if it was just a G37 Sedan Journey with Premium, Sport, and illuminated kickplates?

Thank you.
  • Options
    I see a rate of 2.25 on this quote from my recent lease deal. I am not sure if that is the same as the MF...
  • Options
    Car_man wrote: "Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37 Sedan Journey 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00109 and 54%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00130 and 53%. The addition of navigation has no impact upon this car's lease program."
  • Options
    g37hopefullyg37hopefully Member Posts: 5
    Can somebody please help me out with the Residual and MF of a G37X Coupe with 15K miles per year and a lease term of 36 months. Your help is greatly appreciated! Lastly, can somebody explain the $3,000 dollar dealer incentive available. I read a post that confused me. It stated that if you lease a car through IFS the dealer does not get this incentive and hence is unable to pass it on to you? Is this correct? That does not appear to make much sense to me. Anyway, thanks in advance for your help!
  • Options
    marniewmarniew Member Posts: 4
    Just curious...how come there is no forum on BUYING a G35x; only on leasing??
  • Options
    What do you call THIS?
    2005 G35 Sedan
    2007 G35 Sedan
    2008 G37 Sedan
    2010 G37 Coupe
    2012 G37 Sedan
    2014 Q50 RWD

2017 Q60 3.0t RWD
    2018 QX60 RWD
  • Options
    Hi ohhal. Infiniti Financial Services' new October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2009 G37X Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are .00123 and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    No problem mark228. Here's the new info. Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37 Convertible with 15,000 miles per year were .00217 and 60%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hello pcmike. Here's the information that you're interested in. Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37 Sedan Journey 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00109 and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00130 and 53%.

The following article describes exactly how to use this information to calculate a lease payment, Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    I'd be happy to help you out, g37hopefully. Infiniti Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 G37X Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00207 and 61%, respectively.

What you read about the dealer cash that's available on this car was correct. Infiniti's dealer cash incentives are usually not compatible with special leases through Infniiti Financial Services. Infiniti does not pay the dealer cash on leased vehicles to dealers because it would be too expensive for it to provide both a special lease and an additional three grand in cash on this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    pcmikepcmike Member Posts: 5
    Thank you car_man.... this will help me out immensely when it comes time to negotiate later this month! I'm trying to get a loaded G37 sedan with 15k/36mo for as little under $500 as possible. Let's see what I can do..... :shades:
  • Options
    Thanks for the information Car_man. I will let everyone the price I paid on the lease later in the month.
  • Options
    chino401chino401 Member Posts: 4
    Hey Car_man
    Can you list out the Residual and MF numbers for the G35x sedan for 12K/15k and 36/39 month as well? or the +-% on the residuals? The 10K/39m rates dont look to have changed from Sept. Would the others?
  • Options
    Chino -

FYI the MF and Residual that I was quoted in September for 10K/39M lease was .00140 and 57% on the G37X. Given the information Car_man provided for October it would seem that these have improved from September. The improved MF and Residuals would make sense given that these dealers need to start moving inventory to make room for 2010 model which should hit the showrooms in January.
  • Options
    g37hopefullyg37hopefully Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for the information... I really appreciate it! I have 2 more questions for you if you would be kind enough to answer them. First, it appears the MF is much higher on the coupe than the sedan; is it always like that? Second, given your explanation of when the incentives are and are not paid to the dealer it almost seems like it would be in my best interest to lease the car outside of IFS that way I could negotiate the 3,000 dollars in dealer cash into the final sales price and hence have a lower monthly payment. Does that seem practical or even feasible? Thanks again for all your help!
  • Options
    10sfan10sfan Member Posts: 136
    What was the MSRP? Assume the 1000 loyalty credit was the only Cap Cost reduction amount applied and the 17000 was for usual acquisition fees, taxes, title and first months payment.
  • Options
    jz1973jz1973 Member Posts: 2
    Msrp was 39125
  • Options
    williamblasswilliamblass Member Posts: 1
    Looking for the October lease rates and money factor for the non-awd version of the G37 Coupe Journey (12k and 15k miles). Thanks!