2018 BMW X4 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
edited September 2017 in BMW
Ask your 2018 X4 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 BMW X4 here.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1345

Comments

  • bergasonicbergasonic Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2017
    Hi! Trying to decide between a 2017 and 2018 x4 m40i and 2.8. What are the May #s each?

    10k/36mo

    also- what's the max mileage on an exec demo where the the mf and residual stay the same as a brand new vehicle?

    thanks in advance- really appreciate all you do for these forums :)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870

    Hi! Trying to decide between a 2017 and 2018 x4 m40i and 2.8. What are the May #s each?

    10k/36mo

    also- what's the max mileage on an exec demo where the the mf and residual stay the same as a brand new vehicle?

    thanks in advance- really appreciate all you do for these forums :)

    2018: .00150 MF and 61% residual
    2017: .00150 MF and 64% residual

    All demos will have residual adjusted for mileage. However, the residual percentage drops as well, once you go over 5000 miles (those generally don't lease well)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bergasonicbergasonic Member Posts: 3
    Thank you!
  • ltyentaltyenta Member Posts: 56
    Hi, could you tell me the residuals for the 2018 X4 M40 10k/36,10k/30, 10k/24. I assume they will continue to use May's numbers for a few days?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870
    ltyenta said:

    Hi, could you tell me the residuals for the 2018 X4 M40 10k/36,10k/30, 10k/24. I assume they will continue to use May's numbers for a few days?

    No... new program started today.

    .00150 MF and 61%/64%/67% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ltyentaltyenta Member Posts: 56
    Thank you! My lease is up end of July on my X3. I drove a 2017 X4 28 a few months ago it was ok, peppy, but my client advisor knows me too well that the M40 better suits me. They happened to have one come in and I jumped on test driving since there aren't many available. The msrp is 67,295.... I was a little shocked they only discounted the car about 1k. Reason why I cannot remember the exact sales price and all the other need to know info (MF they used, signing fees, etc) is because my eyes popped out of my head like a cartoon character when I saw the payment of $925 a mo 10k/36. Of course they show me what my payment could be if I let BMWF keep my MSD from my X3. I get the M40 is new but I don't think people will be banging down their doors for them especially since they did away with the MSD program. I am quite appalled I've leased 4 BMW's with the same dealer. There aren't too many folks inquiring on this forum for a 2018 X4 M40, any advice on getting the payment down or is it a loss cause with a new model?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    ltyenta said:

    Thank you! My lease is up end of July on my X3. I drove a 2017 X4 28 a few months ago it was ok, peppy, but my client advisor knows me too well that the M40 better suits me. They happened to have one come in and I jumped on test driving since there aren't many available. The msrp is 67,295.... I was a little shocked they only discounted the car about 1k. Reason why I cannot remember the exact sales price and all the other need to know info (MF they used, signing fees, etc) is because my eyes popped out of my head like a cartoon character when I saw the payment of $925 a mo 10k/36. Of course they show me what my payment could be if I let BMWF keep my MSD from my X3. I get the M40 is new but I don't think people will be banging down their doors for them especially since they did away with the MSD program. I am quite appalled I've leased 4 BMW's with the same dealer. There aren't too many folks inquiring on this forum for a 2018 X4 M40, any advice on getting the payment down or is it a loss cause with a new model?

    X4 is brand new, this year; the M40 is a specialty vehicle within the range. I can understand dealers not wanting to discount the first ones on the lot.

    My guess is if you try to make a deal towards the end of the year, the dealers may be more receptive.

    Gotta pay to be the first on your block with the new model.

    I think the jury is out on whether the MSD program will stay cancelled. Depends on the sales figures, I guess.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikmeeemikmeee Member Posts: 2
    MF/RV on '18 BMW X4 28i, please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    mikmeee said:

    MF/RV on '18 BMW X4 28i, please?

    .00150 and 58% for 36/15

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thefamdockthefamdock Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2017
    what are the numbers for the same '18 28i for 36/10? please and thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576

    what are the numbers for the same '18 28i for 36/10? please and thank you

    .00150 and 61%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ltyentaltyenta Member Posts: 56
    Any changes for July MF and redisuals for 2018 X4 M40 10k/36,10k/30, 10k/24?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870
    ltyenta said:

    Any changes for July MF and redisuals for 2018 X4 M40 10k/36,10k/30, 10k/24?

    BMW programs run through the Holiday.

    After that, .00151 MF and 61%/64%/67% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ltyentaltyenta Member Posts: 56
    Hey guys....thank you for being so helpful with the rates. Can someone look at this deal that was sent to me. This is supposed to be for a 36 mo lease and they have the residual at 64%, which I thought was only 61%
    . I kept asking for a breakdown of the $6730 down money and was verbally told it was for 1st mo payment, and Fees which equates to 4k and some change down. I think the tax rate is wrong too, I am in Philly, I believe it's 11% here. This is for a 2018 X4 M40...should I walk or try to fight for more than the 2.5% discount.



    Scan.pdf 175.1K
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870
    ltyenta said:

    Hey guys....thank you for being so helpful with the rates. Can someone look at this deal that was sent to me. This is supposed to be for a 36 mo lease and they have the residual at 64%, which I thought was only 61%
    . I kept asking for a breakdown of the $6730 down money and was verbally told it was for 1st mo payment, and Fees which equates to 4k and some change down. I think the tax rate is wrong too, I am in Philly, I believe it's 11% here. This is for a 2018 X4 M40...should I walk or try to fight for more than the 2.5% discount.



    You need more complete numbers.. For starters, the amounts in the right hand column don't add up to the Gross CAP they have listed, even if you use the number they crossed out.
    .00151 is the correct money factor. 61% residual would be correct for 36/10. (the 2017 model has the 64% residual for 36/10).
    If there is a $2500 rebate, I'd want 6% off on top of that.

    Looks like they've already listed the fees. The $6730 is all CAP cost reduction, except for the first payment.

    I'd want to see a screenshot of this deal on their computer, with everything disclosed. This quote is a mess.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ltyentaltyenta Member Posts: 56
    LOL, I couldn't agree more that it's a mess! I asked for full disclosure and they send me this. I think they forget it's not my first rodeo. I've been with this BMW dealer since 2006. I will push for more of a discount I don't know how far they will go on it being an 2018 and newer model. I'll let ya know what happens. Funny, I had planned to check out Mercedes next week because my current lease expires 07/30 and BMW was not willing to give more of a discount from months ago. Thank you for your input
  • ltyentaltyenta Member Posts: 56
    Ok, so I told them they have the residual and tax rate wrong. Also that I refuse to put that money down on a lease. When they sent the first set of numbers they kept trying to tell me on top of the 6730 ( the amount out of pocket for fees, 1st mo payment, and the difference down money) that I had paid the 7 MDS on my last deal and they were just matching the down money for this deal obviously without the MDS since that program is no longer available. I kept telling them they are out of their mind. So I took a screen shot of my last deal. They were wrong of course. The client advisor blamed the manager for that and also for the wrong residual. Blamed the system for the incorrect tax rate.

    So they send me this deal attached. Why the Adjusted Cap Cost is missing I have no clue. Tell me the 2500 is for fees and first payment, which the fees and first payment shouldn't be that much. With the $2500 lease cash credit brings price to $62,500 (so they say) I'm figuring there's about $400-$500 unaccounted for in the 2500 they said is for fees. When I calculate the payment based on the numbers I see I am getting $834.93 Why do they list the 2500 as cash? And why is TOT INIT PAY $5k

    They said the MF they were using was the .00151.

    I am going to ask for the adjusted cap cost on this numbers but based off what you see what are your thoughts? What am I missing here?

    I also calculated using adjusted cap at 62,021.95
    That's 64,982.75
    Minus 2500 rebate
    Minus 460.80 difference of 2500 out of pocket minus fees
    Using MF of .00161 I get $830.85

    I had another dealer quote me fees and 1st payment of 1995 but their payment was $875.82 so I deducted that off to figure the $460.80 down.




  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    ltyenta said:

    Ok, so I told them they have the residual and tax rate wrong. Also that I refuse to put that money down on a lease. When they sent the first set of numbers they kept trying to tell me on top of the 6730 ( the amount out of pocket for fees, 1st mo payment, and the difference down money) that I had paid the 7 MDS on my last deal and they were just matching the down money for this deal obviously without the MDS since that program is no longer available. I kept telling them they are out of their mind. So I took a screen shot of my last deal. They were wrong of course. The client advisor blamed the manager for that and also for the wrong residual. Blamed the system for the incorrect tax rate.

    So they send me this deal attached. Why the Adjusted Cap Cost is missing I have no clue. Tell me the 2500 is for fees and first payment, which the fees and first payment shouldn't be that much. With the $2500 lease cash credit brings price to $62,500 (so they say) I'm figuring there's about $400-$500 unaccounted for in the 2500 they said is for fees. When I calculate the payment based on the numbers I see I am getting $834.93 Why do they list the 2500 as cash? And why is TOT INIT PAY $5k

    They said the MF they were using was the .00151.

    I am going to ask for the adjusted cap cost on this numbers but based off what you see what are your thoughts? What am I missing here?

    I also calculated using adjusted cap at 62,021.95
    That's 64,982.75
    Minus 2500 rebate
    Minus 460.80 difference of 2500 out of pocket minus fees
    Using MF of .00161 I get $830.85

    I had another dealer quote me fees and 1st payment of 1995 but their payment was $875.82 so I deducted that off to figure the $460.80 down.


    Yeah, that deal sheet is lacking in details.

    Ask your dealers to provide a deal sheet with $1000 due at signing - that way, you should be able to calculate apples to apples.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ltyentaltyenta Member Posts: 56
    I asked for some clarification and my assumption was correct. Selling price minus the 2500 rebate and a small amount towards capital cost reduction (the difference of the 2500 listed as cash out of pocket minus fees, tax, 1st payment) is the adj Cap Cost. They discounted the vehicle an addition $517 to make up for the mistake using the incorrect tax amount but nothing for using the incorrect residual on the first quote.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    ltyenta said:

    I asked for some clarification and my assumption was correct. Selling price minus the 2500 rebate and a small amount towards capital cost reduction (the difference of the 2500 listed as cash out of pocket minus fees, tax, 1st payment) is the adj Cap Cost. They discounted the vehicle an addition $517 to make up for the mistake using the incorrect tax amount but nothing for using the incorrect residual on the first quote.

    Might be time to find another dealer.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eddie_yvpeddie_yvp Member Posts: 26
    Hi - looking for MF/RV for 2018 X4 M40i, 10K miles, 36 months, Richmond, VA. Thanks in advance.
  • drewmishadrewmisha Member Posts: 4
    I am also looking at a 2018 x4 m40i. Are there any new leasing numbers for the August month?
    What are the MF/RV for 10k/36 and 12k/36? Thanks for your time.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870
    eddie_yvp said:

    Hi - looking for MF/RV for 2018 X4 M40i, 10K miles, 36 months, Richmond, VA. Thanks in advance.

    .00151 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870
    drewmisha said:

    I am also looking at a 2018 x4 m40i. Are there any new leasing numbers for the August month?
    What are the MF/RV for 10k/36 and 12k/36? Thanks for your time.

    .00151 MF and 61%/60% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edb5020edb5020 PennsylvaniaMember Posts: 8
    Hi do you have the residual and money factor for a 2018 X4 M40i 36 months and 10,000/year?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    edb5020 said:

    Hi do you have the residual and money factor for a 2018 X4 M40i 36 months and 10,000/year?

    .00152 and 61%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • borusik83borusik83 Member Posts: 49
    Hello, what is the RV and MF in IL? 36mnths 12k. Xdrive 28i
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    borusik83 said:

    Hello, what is the RV and MF in IL? 36mnths 12k. Xdrive 28i
    Thanks.

    .00152 and 60%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmd4444jmd4444 Member Posts: 15
    Residual value and money factor for 2018 x4 M40i 15k/36 months for Appleton wi
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    jmd4444 said:

    Residual value and money factor for 2018 x4 M40i 15k/36 months for Appleton wi

    .00152 and 58%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • etapiagetapiag Member Posts: 7
    Hello,

    What's the res and mf for an 2018 X4 28i for both a 36/12K and 48/12K in Houston TX?

    Also, any holiday specials coming up for Xmas?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    etapiag said:

    Hello,

    What's the res and mf for an 2018 X4 28i for both a 36/12K and 48/12K in Houston TX?

    Also, any holiday specials coming up for Xmas?

    Thanks

    .00152 and 60% / 42%
    $2000 lease credit

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nnshah003nnshah003 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, Whats the RV and MF for Illinois X4 M40? 36/10k 48/10k? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    nnshah003 said:

    Hello, Whats the RV and MF for Illinois X4 M40? 36/10k 48/10k? Thanks!

    .00152 and 61% / 45%
    $2000 lease credit

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • martini33martini33 Member Posts: 3
    May I have the MF and RV for 2018 X4 please? 36/10 and 36/12. Not sure if it matters what state you register or or purchase the car in? Registering in NYS. Purchasing in either NYS or NJ. Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870
    martini33 said:

    May I have the MF and RV for 2018 X4 please? 36/10 and 36/12. Not sure if it matters what state you register or or purchase the car in? Registering in NYS. Purchasing in either NYS or NJ. Thanks!!

    .00152 MF and 61%/60% residual

    Numbers are national

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • exophthalmos1exophthalmos1 Member Posts: 23
    hi there, first time here! Please provide MF and RV for 2018 x4M 36mos/15k. Thank you!!!
  • exophthalmos1exophthalmos1 Member Posts: 23
    Do they still honor 7MSD? Is it still at 0.00007/MSD? Thank you again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576

    hi there, first time here! Please provide MF and RV for 2018 x4M 36mos/15k. Thank you!!!

    .00152 and 58%
    $2000 lease credit

    Do they still honor 7MSD? Is it still at 0.00007/MSD? Thank you again!

    The BMW MSD program was suspended last spring.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xxrobo818xx3xxrobo818xx3 Member Posts: 73
    Hi all
    Need help with this, Please look and see if everything make sense here and if anything is marked up. This is a x4 m40i demo with 8500 miles

    much appreciated
  • xxrobo818xx3xxrobo818xx3 Member Posts: 73

  • xxrobo818xx3xxrobo818xx3 Member Posts: 73
    This is for 36mo and 10k
    12244321 said:


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870
    12244321 said:

    Hi all
    Need help with this, Please look and see if everything make sense here and if anything is marked up. This is a x4 m40i demo with 8500 miles

    much appreciated

    Nothing marked up... I agree with all of the numbers.

    Normally, getting a demo with that many miles doesn't work out well, because of the huge residual reduction. But, it looks like they lowered the price enough to make up for it.
    $1500 upfront and $655/mo. is a pretty good deal for a $65K MSRP vehicle.

    The only thing I would worry about is service costs. The new BMW maintenance plan only covers for 36 mo, 36K miles, and that time period started ticking when the vehicle was put into service. You might end up paying for the final service on the vehicle before lease end.

    But, it's a huge savings over leasing a new unit.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xxrobo818xx3xxrobo818xx3 Member Posts: 73
    kyfdx said:
    Hi all
    Need help with this, Please look and see if everything make sense here and if anything is marked up. This is a x4 m40i demo with 8500 miles

    much appreciated
    Nothing marked up... I agree with all of the numbers. Normally, getting a demo with that many miles doesn't work out well, because of the huge residual reduction. But, it looks like they lowered the price enough to make up for it. $1500 upfront and $655/mo. is a pretty good deal for a $65K MSRP vehicle. The only thing I would worry about is service costs. The new BMW maintenance plan only covers for 36 mo, 36K miles, and that time period started ticking when the vehicle was put into service. You might end up paying for the final service on the vehicle before lease end. But, it's a huge savings over leasing a new unit.
    Is it true that if its below 5k we can use loyalty and lease cash and 61
  • xxrobo818xx3xxrobo818xx3 Member Posts: 73
    February rates and incentives for 36/10?
  • xxrobo818xx3xxrobo818xx3 Member Posts: 73
    Also rates for a demo please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    12244321 said:


    kyfdx said:

    Hi all
    Need help with this, Please look and see if everything make sense here and if anything is marked up. This is a x4 m40i demo with 8500 miles

    much appreciated
    Nothing marked up... I agree with all of the numbers.

    Normally, getting a demo with that many miles doesn't work out well, because of the huge residual reduction. But, it looks like they lowered the price enough to make up for it.
    $1500 upfront and $655/mo. is a pretty good deal for a $65K MSRP vehicle.

    The only thing I would worry about is service costs. The new BMW maintenance plan only covers for 36 mo, 36K miles, and that time period started ticking when the vehicle was put into service. You might end up paying for the final service on the vehicle before lease end.

    But, it's a huge savings over leasing a new unit.

    Is it true that if its below 5k we can use loyalty and lease cash and 61

    Yes, that is correct, but there will still be a .25/mile deduct on the residual.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    12244321 said:

    February rates and incentives for 36/10?

    .00152 and 61%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    12244321 said:

    Also rates for a demo please

    Depends on how many miles it has.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xxrobo818xx3xxrobo818xx3 Member Posts: 73
    Michaell said:

    12244321 said:

    Also rates for a demo please

    Depends on how many miles it has.

    I believe 0-5k is leased as is 5-7k is 4% off residual and 7-10k 6% off correct?
    no lease cash?
Sign In or Register to comment.