Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new car and bought additional products (warranty, maintenance packages, anti-theft systems, etc.) as part of the F&I process that you weren't originally planning to buy? If so, a reporter is interested in speaking with you about your F&I experience. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, March 27 with your story and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - Nissan Leaf lease rates

ze_autobahnze_autobahn Posts: 24
edited September 2017 in Nissan
Hi,

Can you please provide the MF & RV for a 2017 Leaf SV for 24month 10k lease?
Also please include the cost for a 12k yr lease.

Edmunds is currently showing $10,450 incentive, is this taken off the MSRP first?
Nissan website says it' only $2,500 incentive for a lease, how do I go about negotiating for the $10k incentive?

Thanks!!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 100,511

Hi,

Can you please provide the MF & RV for a 2017 Leaf SV for 24month 10k lease?
    Also please include the cost for a 12k yr lease.

Edmunds is currently showing $10,450 incentive, is this taken off the MSRP first?
    Nissan website says it' only $2,500 incentive for a lease, how do I go about negotiating for the $10k incentive?

Thanks!!

.00003 and 37% for 36/12; Nissan does not offer 10K lease allowances

No information on incentives.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Thanks Michael,

I'm looking at the Edmunds app under the incentives tab for the leaf SV model and it shows $10,475 Customer Cash - Lease Bonus cash that expires on 10/2017. There is also an additional $800 Customer Cash - Lease Bonus cash. screen grab attached.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 111,384

Thanks Michael,

I'm looking at the Edmunds app under the incentives tab for the leaf SV model and it shows $10,475 Customer Cash - Lease Bonus cash that expires on 10/2017. There is also an additional $800 Customer Cash - Lease Bonus cash. screen grab attached.

We don't have the sources for Edmunds incentives

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• So assuming this incentive is legitimate, would the incentive come off the list price before the lease calculations?

So assuming this incentive is legitimate, would the incentive come off the list price before the lease calculations?

It should come off the negotiated price.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Thanks Michael,

Do they offer 24 month leases?

Thanks Michael,

.00003 MF and 37% residual is correct for 24/12.

@michaell gave you the correct answer, with a typo in the reply.

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks Michael,

Sorry, the 37% is for 24/12; I mis-typed my earlier answer.

36/12 on Leaf SV is 28%

• Thanks for the follow up guys!
  • Hey guys,

Looks like I might be looking at the Leaf S model with the charge package instead of the SV.
    Can you give me the current MF and RV for a 2017 Leaf S for 24/mo 12k lease?
    This is for Colorado.

Thanks!!!

Ron

Hey guys,

Looks like I might be looking at the Leaf S model with the charge package instead of the SV.
    Can you give me the current MF and RV for a 2017 Leaf S for 24/mo 12k lease?
    This is for Colorado.

Thanks!!!

Ron

.00003 and 34%

• Thanks Michaell!
  • Can I get residual and mf for a 2016 SL.  Looking for 24/12k and 36/12k.  Thx!
    tamaddoni said:

Can I get residual and mf for a 2016 SL.  Looking for 24/12k and 36/12k.  Thx!

.00248 MF and 29%/21% residual

Edmunds Moderator