Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you considering a vehicle subscription service or did you previously consider one and decide against it? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 10/30 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,165
edited September 2017 in Audi
Ask your 2018 A3 Sportback e-tron lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 A3 e-tron here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«134

Comments

  • wolfwolf PAPosts: 7
    I'm in PA. Do you have residual and money factor for a 2018 A3 e-tron Prestige for 36/10 or 42/10? Is there a loyalty bonus for current Audi owners? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    wolf said:

    I'm in PA. Do you have residual and money factor for a 2018 A3 e-tron Prestige for 36/10 or 42/10? Is there a loyalty bonus for current Audi owners? Thanks.

    .00091 MF and 46% residual
    .00111 MF and 42% residual
    $4502 Lease Bonus
    $500 loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lylesweelyleswee MDPosts: 15
    May I have MD numbers for:
    Also 2018 Prestige 24/10, 30/10, 36/10
     current Audi owner

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,165
    lyleswee said:

    May I have MD numbers for:
    Also 2018 Prestige 24/10, 30/10, 36/10
     current Audi owner

    thanks

    .00091 and 50% / 46% / 43%
    $4502 Lease Bonus
    $500 loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lylesweelyleswee MDPosts: 15
    Thank you
  • nimo112nimo112 Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    May I have the November numbers for:
    2018 Premium Plus, 24/10, 30/10, 36/10
    In SoCal.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,165
    nimo112 said:

    May I have the November numbers for:
    2018 Premium Plus, 24/10, 30/10, 36/10
    In SoCal.

    Thanks!

    .00089 and 52% / 48% / 45%
    $4502 PHEV Lease Bonus
    $500 loyalty or conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, would you have access to Canadian data? I would be looking for the MF and RV on a progressive and technik 2018 e-tron (in Ontario). Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,165

    Hi, would you have access to Canadian data? I would be looking for the MF and RV on a progressive and technik 2018 e-tron (in Ontario). Thanks.

    Sorry, we do not have any lease numbers for Canada.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wolfwolf PAPosts: 7
    wolf said:
    I'm in PA. Do you have residual and money factor for a 2018 A3 e-tron Prestige for 36/10 or 42/10? Is there a loyalty bonus for current Audi owners? Thanks.
    Are there new numbers for the above for December yet? Thanks in advance. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    wolf said:


    wolf said:

    I'm in PA. Do you have residual and money factor for a 2018 A3 e-tron Prestige for 36/10 or 42/10? Is there a loyalty bonus for current Audi owners? Thanks.

    Are there new numbers for the above for December yet? Thanks in advance. 

    .00089 MF and 42% residual
    .00109 MF and 38% residual

    $4502 PHEV lease bonus
    $500 loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wolfwolf PAPosts: 7
    Wow, those residuals dropped 4% in 3 months? Audi really doesn’t want to encourage leasing of this car. Thanks for the info. Would you please let me know PA numbers for the same 2018 Prestige for 24/10 and 30/10.  Thanks! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    edited December 2017
    wolf said:

    Wow, those residuals dropped 4% in 3 months? Audi really doesn’t want to encourage leasing of this car. Thanks for the info. Would you please let me know PA numbers for the same 2018 Prestige for 24/10 and 30/10.  Thanks! 

    .00089 MF and 49%/45% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • In California would like numbers for Premium Plus 36/10 and 36/7500.
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    nortdort said:

    In California would like numbers for Premium Plus 36/10 and 36/7500.
    Thanks!

    .00068 MF and 44%/45% residual
    $4502 AFS lease bonus
    $750 marketing allowance
    $1000 AFS owner loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, may I have the February numbers on MF and RV on a 2018 Audi A3 Sportback E Tron FWD Premium for a 36/12K lease? I am in CA. Also, any lease bonuses or allowances? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,165
    socalkpk said:

    Hi, may I have the February numbers on MF and RV on a 2018 Audi A3 Sportback E Tron FWD Premium for a 36/12K lease? I am in CA. Also, any lease bonuses or allowances? Thanks!

    .00068 and 43%
    $4502 PHEV Lease Bonus
    $1250 Marketing Allowance
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • etronseekeretronseeker Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    Hello, can I have the current CA MF and RV on a 2018 A3 E Tron Premium for a 36 month/10K lease? I have received a quote from a dealer who claims that the MF is significantly higher than the .00068 you quoted in the previous post.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331

    Hello, can I have the current CA MF and RV on a 2018 A3 E Tron Premium for a 36 month/10K lease? I have received a quote from a dealer who claims that the MF is significantly higher than the .00068 you quoted in the previous post.

    Thanks!

    .00068 MF and 44% residual
    $4502 PHEV Lease Bonus
    $1250 marketing allowance
    $1000 loyalty/conquest

    AFS permits dealers to markup the rate by a maximum of .00100, for extra profit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you -- is it fair to assume that I'll be able to negotiate down from .00105? I had no idea MF was yet another piece of the puzzle in the bargaining game!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331

    Thank you -- is it fair to assume that I'll be able to negotiate down from .00105? I had no idea MF was yet another piece of the puzzle in the bargaining game!

    I wouldn't use the words "fair" or "assume" on any car deal. ;)

    But, yes, it's negotiable.
    For me, I just draw a line in the sand. On my last deal, I just told the salesperson: I don't accept markups to the base rates.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sumit123sumit123 Posts: 20
    What is the RV and MF for 2018 premium and premium plus? 36/15k. And inventives for 94588?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    sumit123 said:

    What is the RV and MF for 2018 premium and premium plus? 36/15k. And inventives for 94588?

    .00068 MF and 41% residual
    $1250 marketing allowance
    $4502 PHEV lease bonus
    $1000 loyalty/conquest
    Either trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sumit123sumit123 Posts: 20
    Thank you. Does this deal sound a good one:
    Msrp: $48,452
    Etron premium plus
    36/15k
    $3k down payment
    Zip code 94588
    $450 per month payment plus taxes

    kyfdx said:
    What is the RV and MF for 2018 premium and premium plus? 36/15k. And inventives for 94588?
    .00068 MF and 41% residual $1250 marketing allowance $4502 PHEV lease bonus $1000 loyalty/conquest Either trim.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    sumit123 said:


    Thank you. Does this deal sound a good one:
    Msrp: $48,452
    Etron premium plus
    36/15k
    $3k down payment
    Zip code 94588
    $450 per month payment plus taxes

    kyfdx said:

    sumit123 said:

    What is the RV and MF for 2018 premium and premium plus? 36/15k. And inventives for 94588?

    .00068 MF and 41% residual
    $1250 marketing allowance
    $4502 PHEV lease bonus
    $1000 loyalty/conquest
    Either trim.



    Need an adjusted CAP of $34,750 to get to that payment.

    Seems like a good discount. With the low residual, I'm not sure that's a great value.
    But, most Audis don't lease that well.

    Does CA still give you an additional rebate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sumit123sumit123 Posts: 20
    I will not get the rebate from ca state as I will opt for hov sticker. Could you please help me understand bit more when you say it is not a great value?

    Really appreciate all your guidance here. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    sumit123 said:

    I will not get the rebate from ca state as I will opt for hov sticker. Could you please help me understand bit more when you say it is not a great value?

    Really appreciate all your guidance here. Thank you!

    Amortizing the upfront money, the payment is over $500/mo.
    I had an A3 (diesel). That's an old platform that just isn't worth that kind of money (to me).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • niloch29niloch29 Posts: 9
    edited April 2018
    In CA looking for incentives, money factor and residual on A3 E-tron in prestige for 36/10

    I've been offered 630/month (before tax) on MSRP of 51,600. Qualify for audi loyalty.  0 out the door. 


  • niloch29niloch29 Posts: 9
    Also don't need the car until summer do you typically see better deals closer to July/August?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    niloch29 said:

    In CA looking for incentives, money factor and residual on A3 E-tron in prestige for 36/10

    I've been offered 630/month (before tax) on MSRP of 51,600. Qualify for audi loyalty.  0 out the door. 


    niloch29 said:

    Also don't need the car until summer do you typically see better deals closer to July/August?

    .00053 MF and 39% residual
    $4502 PHEV lease bonus
    $2000 bonus cash
    $1000 loyalty/conquest

    No pattern on lease deals by month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • niloch29niloch29 Posts: 9
    Thanks what was it last month to compare? Dealer is offering same price as last week but if incentives have improved I want to push him harder .
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,165
    niloch29 said:

    Thanks what was it last month to compare? Dealer is offering same price as last week but if incentives have improved I want to push him harder .

    You can read back through the posts on this thread to see last months numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • niloch29niloch29 Posts: 9
    Thanks I see the $1250 marketing credit but didn't see the RV or MF for prestige posted in March .
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,165
    niloch29 said:

    Thanks I see the $1250 marketing credit but didn't see the RV or MF for prestige posted in March .

    .00068 and 38% for 36/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • niloch29niloch29 Posts: 9
    does Audi have an 42 or 48 month incentives/programs? what would be the MF, RV on a prestige + incentives for 42/10 or 48/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,165
    niloch29 said:

    does Audi have an 42 or 48 month incentives/programs? what would be the MF, RV on a prestige + incentives for 42/10 or 48/10?

    42/10 - .00088 and 37%

    48 month term is not viable.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kriba777kriba777 Posts: 8
    Hi, could I please get the latest numbers in CA for:

    30/12 (if viable)
    36/12
    42/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    kriba777 said:

    Hi, could I please get the latest numbers in CA for:

    30/12 (if viable)
    36/12
    42/12

    Premium Plus
    .00053 MF
    44%/41% residual for 30/36 months

    .00073 MF
    37% residual for 42 months

    $4502 PHEV lease bonus
    $2000 AFS Bonus Cash
    $1000 acquisition/loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kriba777kriba777 Posts: 8
    edited April 2018
    Thank you!!

    Dealer is offering me the car at $545/month, 36/12, $0 down/drive off. MSRP of $42020 — is this a good deal in your opinion?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,165
    kriba777 said:

    Thank you!!

    Dealer is offering me the car at $545/month, 36/12, $0 down/drive off. MSRP of $42020 — is this a good deal in your opinion?

    What is the selling price?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kriba777kriba777 Posts: 8
    edited April 2018
    Michaell said:

    kriba777 said:

    Thank you!!

    Dealer is offering me the car at $545/month, 36/12, $0 down/drive off. MSRP of $42020 — is this a good deal in your opinion?

    What is the selling price?
    Msrp: $42,020
    Etron premium
    36/12k
    $0k down payment
    Zip code 92618
    $545 per month payment including taxes

    Selling price is roughly $32k after all the incentives.

    $4502 PHEV lease bonus
    $2000 AFS Bonus Cash
    $3500 Reduction

    Another poster in this thread said they got the following deal, which seems like a steal of a deal compared to the above I'm being offered -- is this attainable or is this someone trolling?

    Msrp: $48,452
    Etron premium plus
    36/15k
    $3k down payment
    Zip code 94588
    $450 per month payment plus taxes

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    kriba777 said:

    Michaell said:

    kriba777 said:

    Thank you!!

    Dealer is offering me the car at $545/month, 36/12, $0 down/drive off. MSRP of $42020 — is this a good deal in your opinion?

    What is the selling price?
    Msrp: $42,020
    Etron premium
    36/12k
    $0k down payment
    Zip code 92618
    $545 per month payment including taxes

    Selling price is roughly $32k after all the incentives.

    $4502 PHEV lease bonus
    $2000 AFS Bonus Cash
    $3500 Reduction

    Another poster in this thread said they got the following deal, which seems like a steal of a deal compared to the above I'm being offered -- is this attainable or is this someone trolling?

    Msrp: $48,452
    Etron premium plus
    36/15k
    $3k down payment
    Zip code 94588
    $450 per month payment plus taxes

    .00053 MF and 41% residual
    I get $436/mo.+tax with your numbers, assuming all fees are paid upfront.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drtodd101drtodd101 Posts: 72
    Can I get mf, rebates and residual for 2018 audi A3 sportback 1.4T FWD e-tron s tronic with premium plus and technology packages for 36/15 and 42/15. zip 10583. Thanks. You guys, as always are awsome!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    drtodd101 said:

    Can I get mf, rebates and residual for 2018 audi A3 sportback 1.4T FWD e-tron s tronic with premium plus and technology packages for 36/15 and 42/15. zip 10583. Thanks. You guys, as always are awsome!

    .00053 MF and 39% residual
    .00073 MF and 35% residual

    $4502 PHEV Bonus
    $1000 loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • niloch29niloch29 Posts: 9
    I just leased an A3. Worth noting - check into adding Audi Care. It added a point of residual so only ended up costing about a 3rd of the cost. 

    I was seeing discounts from 8-12% before credits. 

    Dealer's are discounting these if you hunt for them .
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    niloch29 said:

    I just leased an A3. Worth noting - check into adding Audi Care. It added a point of residual so only ended up costing about a 3rd of the cost. 

    I was seeing discounts from 8-12% before credits. 

    Dealer's are discounting these if you hunt for them .

    Congrats!

    Yes, AudiCare is a good deal with the residual increase.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xnotex562xxnotex562x CAPosts: 16
    Where can I improve on my reply to the dealer, thank you in advance!

    CA - 1.4 TFSI PHEV Premium 4dr Hatchback

    MSRP: 43,380
    Price:$35,200
    RV: $18,656
    36 / 15
    MF: 00068%
    Down: 0

    Rebates- Bonus ($2000), Federal ($4,502), Audi Acquisition ($895) (no loyalty)

    Drive Off:
    1st-Doc-DMV-Title-CapCost: $1144

    Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $386
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,165

    Where can I improve on my reply to the dealer, thank you in advance!

    CA - 1.4 TFSI PHEV Premium 4dr Hatchback

    MSRP: 43,380
    Price:$35,200
    RV: $18,656
    36 / 15
    MF: 00068%
    Down: 0

    Rebates- Bonus ($2000), Federal ($4,502), Audi Acquisition ($895) (no loyalty)

    Drive Off:
    1st-Doc-DMV-Title-CapCost: $1144

    Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $386

    What state and tax rate?

    What is the adjusted cap cost the dealer is using for this quote?

    Is the Price before applying the rebates?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xnotex562xxnotex562x CAPosts: 16
    edited April 2018
    Michaell - PM'd

    :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,165

    Michaell - PM'd

    :)

    Go ahead and post here ... with 200+ threads to monitor, I'm not great at getting to the PM queue.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.