Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Cadillac CTS Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,840
edited September 2017 in Cadillac
Ask your 2018 CTS lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Cadillac CTS here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«134

Comments

  • Do you have the numbers on 2018 CTS-V @ 36/15 and 36/12?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,840

    Do you have the numbers on 2018 CTS-V @ 36/15 and 36/12?

    .00017 MF and 52%/54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you give me the numbers for a 2018 Cadillac CTS Premium Luxury for 36/12 an 36/15?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,840
    buc1985 said:

    Can you give me the numbers for a 2018 Cadillac CTS Premium Luxury for 36/12 an 36/15?

    .00003 MF and 49%/47% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    Can you give me the numbers for a 2018 Cadillac CTS Premium Luxury for 36/12 an 36/15?
    .00003 MF and 49%/47% residual
    Does the AWD version change anything? Do the numbers stay the same for the entire model year? I also forgot to mention I’m in Kentucky. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,840
    buc1985 said:


    kyfdx said:

    buc1985 said:

    Can you give me the numbers for a 2018 Cadillac CTS Premium Luxury for 36/12 an 36/15?

    .00003 MF and 49%/47% residual

    Does the AWD version change anything? Do the numbers stay the same for the entire model year? I also forgot to mention I’m in Kentucky. 

    AWD doesn't affect the numbers.

    New lease programs come out every month. That doesn't mean the numbers always change, but they might. They certainly won't stay the same all year.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • joecaddyjoecaddy Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    Hi, do you have lease #'s for an '18 VSport Prem Luxury for 10k miles for 39 and 48 months?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,840
    joecaddy said:

    Hi, do you have lease #'s for an '18 VSport Prem Luxury for 10k miles for 39 and 48 months?

    .00023 MF and 51% residual
    .00030 MF and 46% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Current numbers for 2018 Cadi CTS-V? 36/10. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,840

    Current numbers for 2018 Cadi CTS-V? 36/10. Thanks

    .00009 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djrabbidjrabbi Posts: 114
    What are the best numbers for CTS V Sport in NC? Basically the sweet spot for Residual Value
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,222
    djrabbi said:

    What are the best numbers for CTS V Sport in NC? Basically the sweet spot for Residual Value

    .00018 and 55% for 36/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • current lease numbers for 2018 CTS V-Sport Prem Lux in Northern NJ 39/10 & 48/10? Thnx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,222
    rolodan said:

    current lease numbers for 2018 CTS V-Sport Prem Lux in Northern NJ 39/10 & 48/10? Thnx

    .00032 and 57%
    .00020 and 50%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can someone give me the MF and residual for a 36mo (or 39 if better) 12k lease in NJ, zip 07066

    VSport Premium AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,840

    Can someone give me the MF and residual for a 36mo (or 39 if better) 12k lease in NJ, zip 07066

    VSport Premium AWD

    36/12: .00001 MF and 52% residual
    39/12: .00015 MF and 52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Awesome thanks 
  • kvsmkvsm Posts: 12
    Hi,
    Can you provide mf and rv for cts v sport rwd regular and premium for 12k/ 36 months in GA?
    Thank you
    Kris
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,840
    kvsm said:

    Hi,
    Can you provide mf and rv for cts v sport rwd regular and premium for 12k/ 36 months in GA?
    Thank you
    Kris

    .00001 MF and 52% residual for VSport

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dcvtwodcvtwo Posts: 22
    edited February 2018
    Hi - Can you please provide the MFs and RVs for a CTS 2.0L Turbo I4 AWD both Standard AND Luxury in SE Michigan (48104)? 36 months, 12K miles/year. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,222
    dcvtwo said:

    Hi - Can you please provide the MFs and RVs for a CTS 2.0L Turbo I4 AWD both Standard AND Luxury in SE Michigan (48104)? 36 months, 12K miles/year. Thank you!

    .00001 and 52%
    $2880 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the numbers for a 2018 CTS 2.0l RWD base model in Texas for a 27 month and 10k/15k.  Any lease cash?   Thank you 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,840
    michealtx said:

    Can I get the numbers for a 2018 CTS 2.0l RWD base model in Texas for a 27 month and 10k/15k.  Any lease cash?   Thank you 

    The shorter terms are not good for the CTS
    27 mo: .00011 MF and 52%/50% residual for 10K/15K
    36 mo: .00001 MF and 53%/50% residual for 10K/15K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • The is a national lease for 279 a month with 279 die at signing with taxes (full sales price in Texas). They can find the color I want new.   They have a CTP vehicle with msrp of 38,115 and they said the residual is $24,255.90 for a 27 month /12k a year. That works out to 63.6%.  Is the national lease way better than the normal leases?  I have employee discount, 1000 lease loyalty, and the 2500 ctp discount.  Current offer on table is $276 per month with only 276 total due at signing.  Taxes and fees are rolled into the lease.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,840
    michealtx said:

    The is a national lease for 279 a month with 279 die at signing with taxes (full sales price in Texas). They can find the color I want new.   They have a CTP vehicle with msrp of 38,115 and they said the residual is $24,255.90 for a 27 month /12k a year. That works out to 63.6%.  Is the national lease way better than the normal leases?  I have employee discount, 1000 lease loyalty, and the 2500 ctp discount.  Current offer on table is $276 per month with only 276 total due at signing.  Taxes and fees are rolled into the lease.

    The "national lease" is just an advertisement, using the current money factors and residuals that are valid for that model. It assumes a reasonable dealer discount. Of course, dealers aren't required to actually offer that deal.

    $276/mo, with $276 due at signing?
    For a $38K MSRP car?

    That's really, really cheap, especially considering Texas taxes (maybe, they have tax credits, this month?)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • No tax credits this nonth. I asked.  I visited the dealer today.   My total discount is 10,502, so the sales price is 27613.18.  I did find out the national lease is 279 first payment due.  I know the tax ($1725) and license reg fees ($995) were in addition to that but I didn't know gm specifies the destination freight charge $995 on the window sticker as a "fee" now, so that is due at signing.   So it's 279 1st payment with an additional $3715 to get that "deal"
  • Here is the cost sheet from the dealer...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,840
    @michealtx
    That isn't the destination charge due at signing. It's a combination of the lease acquisition fee, along with DMV and dealer fees.

    Also, you don't have to pay those amounts at signing, if you don't wish to... You can roll everything into the CAP cost. Since the finance charges are virtually zero, there is no reason not to.

    One other point. Since TX taxes the full price, the tax number isn't any more for the 36 month lease, than the 27 month lease. So, leasing for 36 months, amortizes those upfront charges over more months, and is probably the lower payment, overall. Paying money upfront obscures that. It might not be lower, but it's certainly a lot closer to even than your current quote, with money paid upfront.

    I can't really run the numbers, because I don't know the residual. It's a loaner, right?

    But, if you roll the upfronts into the 27 month term, the actual monthly cost is about $377/mo. You don't want to lose sight of that.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • My sales taxes and fees are rolled into the $279/month.   The only thing I have to pay is the first payment.  The residual on the car 24255.90.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,840
    michealtx said:

    My sales taxes and fees are rolled into the $279/month.   The only thing I have to pay is the first payment.  The residual on the car 24255.90.

    You should grab it

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.