2018 Acura ILX Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
edited December 2017 in Acura
Ask your 2018 ILX lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Acura ILX here.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«134

Comments

  • silverduckiesilverduckie Member Posts: 17
    Can I get ILX A Spec 36/12 residual and MF? Also any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,208

    Can I get ILX A Spec 36/12 residual and MF? Also any incentives?

    .00095 and 51%
    $4000 lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • freddrfreddr Member Posts: 24
    Need residual and MF for 2018 ILX on Acura watch plus package and Premium for 36/10 and 39/10 in Florida. Any incentives? Thank you!! 
  • freddrfreddr Member Posts: 24
    Actually also need 36/7.5 if they have it. Thanks. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    freddr said:

    Need residual and MF for 2018 ILX on Acura watch plus package and Premium for 36/10 and 39/10 in Florida. Any incentives? Thank you!! 

    freddr said:

    Actually also need 36/7.5 if they have it. Thanks. 

    Either trim
    .00095 MF
    52% residual (36/10. Add 1% for 7.5K/yr)
    $4000 incentive

    39 months doesn't get the low money factor.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kerem500kerem500 Member Posts: 91
    Hi!
    Is this a good deal?

    MSRP: 28,100
    Selling price: 23,500
    Netcap: $20,924
    Residual: 55%
    MF: .00007
    Trade in and Downpay: 7500
    Fees: 1050
    State: New Jersey

    Monthly payment: 193.60
  • kerem500kerem500 Member Posts: 91
    Please ignore downpay and trade in
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    kerem500 said:

    Hi!
    Is this a good deal?

    MSRP: 28,100
    Selling price: 23,500
    Netcap: $20,924
    Residual: 55%
    MF: .00007
    Trade in and Downpay: 7500
    Fees: 1050
    State: New Jersey

    Monthly payment: 193.60

    With no downpayment, it's an unbelievable deal

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jms8774jms8774 Member Posts: 23
    Looking for residual and mf for 2018 ILX base lease 36/10 and 36/12 in Florida for January/February. There appears to be conquest lease incentive. What's the value of that and any other lease cash. Also-how is the tax calculated on lease in Florida. Thanks for help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    jms8774 said:

    Looking for residual and mf for 2018 ILX base lease 36/10 and 36/12 in Florida for January/February. There appears to be conquest lease incentive. What's the value of that and any other lease cash. Also-how is the tax calculated on lease in Florida. Thanks for help.

    .00080 MF
    $4000 incentive
    $650 conquest
    53%/52% residual

    Tax is applied to the monthly payment and collected monthly.
    Upfront CAP reductions are taxed upfront.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • arahmedarahmed Member Posts: 3
    kerem500 said:

    Hi!
    Is this a good deal?

    MSRP: 28,100
    Selling price: 23,500
    Netcap: $20,924
    Residual: 55%
    MF: .00007
    Trade in and Downpay: 7500
    Fees: 1050
    State: New Jersey

    Monthly payment: 193.60

    That sounds like a good deal. Did you get it? I'm also in the market for new ilx, please share the dealer's details.

    Thanks
  • totoyastigtotoyastig Member Posts: 18
    Hi, may request for incentives, mf, residual for base and tech 12k a year in socal? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667

    Hi, may request for incentives, mf, residual for base and tech 12k a year in socal? Thanks!

    36/12
    .00080 MF
    $4000 lease cash
    $650 loyalty/conquest
    52% residual for Base/SE
    50% residual for all other trims

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • totoyastigtotoyastig Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:
    Hi, may request for incentives, mf, residual for base and tech 12k a year in socal? Thanks!
    36/12 .00080 MF $4000 lease cash $650 loyalty/conquest 52% residual for Base/SE 50% residual for all other trims
    Thanks! Is the 5250 incentive for the 2017s still available? Same mf and residual as december?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,208


    kyfdx said:

    Hi, may request for incentives, mf, residual for base and tech 12k a year in socal? Thanks!

    36/12
    .00080 MF
    $4000 lease cash
    $650 loyalty/conquest
    52% residual for Base/SE
    50% residual for all other trims

    Thanks! Is the 5250 incentive for the 2017s still available? Same mf and residual as december?

    The 2017 ILX lease thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42109/acura/ilx/2017-acura-ilx-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mesallemmesallem Member Posts: 28
    Can I get numbers for Northern California for 36/12 and 36/15
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    mesallem said:

    Can I get numbers for Northern California for 36/12 and 36/15

    Which trim?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mesallemmesallem Member Posts: 28
    Base and tech 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,208
    mesallem said:

    Can I get numbers for Northern California for 36/12 and 36/15

    mesallem said:

    Base and tech 

    36/15 numbers; add 2% for 12K

    .00066 MF
    $5350 lease incentives
    49% residual (base)
    47% residual (tech)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rayben2553rayben2553 Member Posts: 13
    Can I please have the numbers for San Diego ILX Base and SE 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667

    Can I please have the numbers for San Diego ILX Base and SE 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks.

    .00066 MF
    $5350 incentive
    51%/49% residual
    Either trim.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rayben2553rayben2553 Member Posts: 13
    I'm new at leasing. What does $5350 incentive means?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667

    I'm new at leasing. What does $5350 incentive means?

    $1850 Honda-to-dealer cash
    $3500 customer lease rebate

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nyctola1nyctola1 Member Posts: 7
    Can I get numbers for Southern California for 24/7.5 and 24/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,208
    nyctola1 said:

    Can I get numbers for Southern California for 24/7.5 and 24/10?

    What trim?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    nyctola1 said:

    Can I get numbers for Southern California for 24/7.5 and 24/10?

    59%/58% residual for Base/SE trims
    Subtract 2% for all other trims.
    .00066 MF
    $5350 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nyctola1nyctola1 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for the input. It is, in fact an SE trim.

    I received the following message from a dealer "We do not have public rebates with Acura, for our rebates you have to qualify in some way, and you have not said that you qualify for the college grad or military rebates, but since you are doing a $0 drive off lease they are incompatible because they require the customer to at lease put the base drive offs down."

    Not sure how to interpret that. Can i not apply these incentives ($5350)?
  • nyctola1nyctola1 Member Posts: 7
    Additionally, had a separate dealer come back and said there is a 3500 rebate but when I asked about the Honda-to-dealer cash incentive as well, I was told they do not have that offer.

    Is that a lie? Appreciate any input on the above two posts.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,208
    nyctola1 said:

    Thanks for the input. It is, in fact an SE trim.

    I received the following message from a dealer "We do not have public rebates with Acura, for our rebates you have to qualify in some way, and you have not said that you qualify for the college grad or military rebates, but since you are doing a $0 drive off lease they are incompatible because they require the customer to at lease put the base drive offs down."

    Not sure how to interpret that. Can i not apply these incentives ($5350)?

    nyctola1 said:

    Additionally, had a separate dealer come back and said there is a 3500 rebate but when I asked about the Honda-to-dealer cash incentive as well, I was told they do not have that offer.

    Is that a lie? Appreciate any input on the above two posts.

    $3500 is a customer incentive, and will show up on your paperwork as such.

    The remaining $1850 is factory to dealer, and does not have to be disclosed to you. But, now that you know about it, make sure you set your price targets accordingly.

    Sounds like you should stop working with dealer 1, and keep talking to dealer 2.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • farcho2farcho2 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2018
    2018 ILX, SE 36/12. RV, MF and all incentives please :)

    Illinois, zip 60062 or 60076
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    farcho2 said:

    2018 ILX, SE 36/12. RV, MF and all incentives please :)

    Illinois, zip 60062 or 60076

    .00066 MF
    $5350 incentive
    51% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jas0835jas0835 Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2018
    2018 IL SE 36/12, RV, MF and incentives

    Texas, 76116 and 77074

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,208
    jas0835 said:

    2018 IL SE 36/12, RV, MF and incentives

    Texas, 76116 and 77074

    Thanks!

    51% residual
    .00066 MF
    $5350 lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • itskreesitskrees Member Posts: 15
    2018 ILX, Aspec with Technology Plus Package. RV, MF, and incentives

    36/10
    Chicagoland area 60076.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,208
    itskrees said:

    2018 ILX, Aspec with Technology Plus Package. RV, MF, and incentives

    36/10
    Chicagoland area 60076.
    Thanks!

    .00066 MF
    $5350 lease incentives
    50% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • audi77707audi77707 Member Posts: 54
    Hi,

    whats 2018 ILX, Aspec with Technology Plus Package. RV, MF, and incentives for 94103 for 10k miles per year? 

    Also, do you know tax rate for that zip? 

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    audi77707 said:

    Hi,

    whats 2018 ILX, Aspec with Technology Plus Package. RV, MF, and incentives for 94103 for 10k miles per year? 

    Also, do you know tax rate for that zip? 

    Thanks!

    .00066 MF
    $5350 incentive
    50% residual

    No, we don't know your local tax rate.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,208
    kyfdx said:

    audi77707 said:

    Hi,

    whats 2018 ILX, Aspec with Technology Plus Package. RV, MF, and incentives for 94103 for 10k miles per year? 

    Also, do you know tax rate for that zip? 

    Thanks!

    .00066 MF
    $5350 incentive
    50% residual

    No, we don't know your local tax rate.
    Google "sales tax rate zip code 94103"

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • asadhasadh Member Posts: 11
    Can I please get numbers for 2018 ILX w/Premium Package 36/10 and all incentives. Virginia zip 20155.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,208
    asadh said:

    Can I please get numbers for 2018 ILX w/Premium Package 36/10 and all incentives. Virginia zip 20155.

    .00066 MF
    $5350 lease incentives
    50% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • audi77707audi77707 Member Posts: 54
    Hi,

    What are numbers and incentives for ILX premium package in 94103? 36/10 and 24/10 if available.

    Thanks 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,208
    audi77707 said:

    Hi,

    What are numbers and incentives for ILX premium package in 94103? 36/10 and 24/10 if available.

    Thanks 

    .00066 MF
    $5350 lease incentives
    50% / 56% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Brian DBrian D FloridaMember Posts: 59
    Can you share RV/MF/Incentives for 2018 Acura ILX? Premium and Premium w/ Tech. 36/12. ZIP=32601 Thank you!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,208
    btothed said:

    Can you share RV/MF/Incentives for 2018 Acura ILX? Premium and Premium w/ Tech. 36/12. ZIP=32601 Thank you!!!

    .00066 MF
    $5350 lease incentives
    49% residual for both

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • siblue01siblue01 Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2018
    Can you share May incentives for ILX SE 36/12?
    zip 91710
    Also need MF, RV.
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    siblue01 said:

    Can you share May incentives for ILX SE 36/12?
    zip 91710
    Also need MF, RV.
    Thank you

    .00066 MF and 50% residual
    $5625 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • s4kens4ken Member Posts: 9
    Can you please let me know the MF/Resids/icnentives for a ILX Premium 36/12 and 36/15 for 94403? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,667
    s4ken said:

    Can you please let me know the MF/Resids/icnentives for a ILX Premium 36/12 and 36/15 for 94403? Thanks in advance!

    .00066 MF and 48%/46% residual
    $5625 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dandan1138dandan1138 Member Posts: 60
    edited May 2018
    Can you please share the Money Factor, Residual, and incentives for an ILX Base or ILX with AcuraWatch 36 Months 10K or 7.5k Miles in portland oregon.?

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,208

    Can you please share the Money Factor, Residual, and incentives for an ILX Base or ILX with AcuraWatch 36 Months 10K or 7.5k Miles in portland oregon.?

    Thank you!

    .00066 and 51% (base) or 49% (AW) for 36/10; add 1% for 7.5K
    $5625 total lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.